• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

REPOST: "Ticklish Massage"

Rockauthor

TMF Master
NOTE: Hey, new TMF members! If you've never read this story, then it's new to YOU!

JANEANE GAROFALO
Starring in
Ticklish Massage
(ticklish celebrity fiction)

The outspoken and very lovely comedienne Janeane Garofalo was having lunch at one of her favorite Italian restaurants with her girlfriend Susan. Susan is tall, has natural blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, and an hourglass figure that had Janeane green with envy.
Janeane, herself, was always dissatisfied with her body. She was twenty pounds overweight and it angered her that she didn‘t fit into society‘s irrational standards of beauty. She started to ponder all those diets she’d been on and all the latest exercise trends she had indulged as she sat at the table poking at her tossed salad with lo-cal dressing.
“I’m like so jealous of you, Susan,” Janeane admitted with a resentful groan.
“Why?” Susan asked.
“Because you’re like so perfect and I‘m so NOT. I mean, you‘re even beautiful when you make funny faces.”
“Awww, I think you‘re pretty,” Susan consoled.
“No I’m not. I’m sooo screwed up.”
“Janeane,” Susan whined, “why do you say that?”
“It’s just that it’s so screwed up how we live in this male dominated world with these incredibly unreasonable expectations of how women are supposed to look. I mean, sure I’m twenty pounds overweight. So what! I’m on that frigging treadmill everyday, and the Stairmaster, and the trampoline, and it’s just insane. I’m tired all the time, my muscles ache, and for what, so I can look like some one carrot stick a day -eating freak who walks up and down a catwalk wearing some shitty outfit that Christina Aguilera wouldn’t even wear? I don’t think so.”
Susan giggled then replied, “well then, stop doing that to yourself. I mean screw what everybody else thinks. That’s what I always liked about you, you’re your own person.”
“I know. I’m just not a happy camper sometimes.”
“You know what you need?” Susan asked as she reached into her purse and pulled out a yellow business card, handing it to the troubled comic.
“Jeff Parcells Masseuse/Physical Therapist?” Janeane read.
“Yeah. Whenever I’m depressed I just make an appointment with Jeff and he never fails to put a smile on my face after one of his one hour massages.”
“Really? Jeff Parcells, huh? Is he good-looking?”
“He’s dreamy.”
“Hell, I’ll give it a try.”
A couple of days later, the SNL alumnus arrived at the lavish Beverly Hills locale of masseuse Jeff Parcels. Everything seemed normal when Janeane walked in: there were diplomas on the wall, a peaceful-looking aquarium to her left (filled with an assortment of tropical fish), and a hot, blonde receptionist in front of her, greeting Janeane with a warm smile.
“Wow! Janeane Garofalo! I’m a huge fan!” The receptionist praised.
The modest comedienne blushed and acknowledged, “Thank you. You’re too kind. Um, I had an appointment to see Dr. Parcells.”
“Sure. He’s been expecting you.” The gorgeous blonde said as she stood up and gestured for Janeane to follow her. The cute receptionist led the hip, young comic down the short hallway to a room at the end.
Inside, the environment was very serene. The walls were paneled with mirrors from the ceiling to about halfway down. A velvet covered stand stretched around the room from the floor to about halfway up. Spread out along the stand was an array of burning candles. In one corner was a foldout curtain and in the center was a firm yet cushiony massage table that looked to have a series of door-like openings along the sides.
The assistant then instructed Janeane to go behind the curtain, disrobe, put a towel around herself, and sit on the table until Dr. Parcells was ready for her. Janeane did as asked and the attractive actress waited, somewhat nervous and self-conscious, clad only in a white bath towel.
Finally, Dr. Jeff Parcells entered the room. Janeane saw that he was very handsome indeed. Jeff wore slightly tinted eyeglasses, he stood about 5’ 11”, and weighed about 175 pounds. The trendy, Beverly Hills masseuse had cool, blonde highlights in his hair that Janeane Garofalo liked especially.
“Hello, I‘m Jeff Parcells,” he greeted, extending his hand.
“Hi, I‘m Janeane Garofalo,” she replied, with subtle seduction.
“Sure. I’m familiar with your stand-up,“ Jeff assured. “So, I hear you were referred to me by a friend of yours named Susan?”
“Yeah, you know, tall, blonde, perfect, I wanna kill her,” Janeane kidded.
Jeff chuckled. “Oh yeah, I remember Susan. Yeah, I was always able to make her leave here with a smile on her face. And I’m sure I can do the same for you, Janeane.”
Then Dr. Parcells instructed Janeane to lie down on her stomach on the table and she did as asked. That was when Jeff pulled out a remote control out of his pocket and hit a button. All of a sudden, the doors along the side of the massage table opened and dozens of metal belts deployed and wrapped around the form of the unsuspecting actress. Janeane panicked.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAGH! W-W-WHAT’S GOING ON? DR. JEFF?” A frightened Janeane Garofalo demanded.
“Oh, don’t worry, Janeane. I am a professional. This is all a part of the latest in massage therapy.” Jeff coaxed, admiring Janeane’s surprisingly attractive bare feet that hung trapped just off the edge of the massage table.
“WELL THEN, HOW CAN YOU GIVE ME A MASSAGE WHEN I’M LIKE ALL IN BONDAGE?”
“It’s quite normal, Janeane. All the sore areas of your body can be healed just by a simple manipulation of the soles of your feet. The belts are only to keep you in a certain position so it can be down correctly.”
When she heard that, she really got nervous. Her eyes grew wide with fear, Her cotton-dry mouth dropped open, and her pretty toes curled locked in the cutest way. Janeane Garofalo was VERY VERY TICKLISH on her bare feet!
“NOW W-W-WAIT A MINUTE, DR. JEFF! I-I-I HAVE TO WARN YOU! I-I-I AM VERY TICKLISH ON MY FEET! I DON’T THINK I CAN TAKE...”
But before the lovely comedienne could protest any further Jeff began gently poking Janeane along the tender arches of her scrumptious tootsies.
“Right here are your lungs. Remember Janeane, proper breathing is essential for good health. And right here is your heart. This is to restore the normal blood flow in your body.”
“WAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT TICKLES! THAT TICKLES, JEFF! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAGH!”
“Now down here are your lower back muscles. A lot of stress in your day-to-day life can affect this area,” Jeff informed as he scrabbled his fingernails along the heels of Janeane’s feet.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU’RE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLING ME HAHAHAHAHAHA!” She wailed, with that famous, infectious giggle of hers.
“Up here are your arms and legs. This is to enhance flexibility in movement,” Jeff said, scratching and poking along the terribly ticklish balls of her feet.
“OOOH! OOOH! OOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! DR. JEFF! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HOW CAN EEEEEEEEEEEK! THIS BE HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE THERAPY! ALL YOUR HAHAHAHAHAHA DOING IS TICKLING MY HAHAHAHA FEET”
“Well, you know what they say. Laughter IS the best medicine.” Jeff said as his fingers made a sudden turn to perhaps the most ticklish spot of Janeane Garofalo’s hopelessly ticklish feet. Dr. Jeff began invading the hypersensitive crevices and caverns of Janeane’s extremely ticklish toes. “Now right in here is where the right and left hemispheres of your brain are. This will help you to have positive thinking and an overall better attitude about life.”
Janeane Garofalo went berserk!
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAHAHAHAT TIHIHIHIHICKLES! OH! OH! YOU’RE GONNA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MAKE ME WET ON MYSELF! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! OH! OH! STOP! STOP! STAAAAAAAAP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEEEEEEEEEE! DR. JEFF! THAT HAHAHAHA TICKLES TOO MUCH! I’M TOO AAAAAAAAAAAAGH TICKLISH EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! FOR THIS! I CAN’T HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BELIEVE YOU’RE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLING! I CAME IN HERE FOR A HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MASSAGE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! THIS IS EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK NOT MY HEEEHEEEHEEEEHEEEEEE IDEA OF A MASSAGE! YOU’RE JUST HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLING ME!”
Dr. Jeff Parcells twice repeated his pattern of teasing strokes and tender pokes all over Janeane Garofalo’s horribly ticklish bare feet. And at last the end of the hour had come and Dr. Jeff ended his unbearably ticklish massage of the pretty comedienne. Janeane was exhausted. She breathed heavily and she sweated profusely.
Jeff grabbed his remote control and the metal belts that imprisoned the cute girl retracted. Janeane wearily sat up on the massage table and looked at Jeff as if he was out of his mind for putting her through that.
“Well, how do you feel, Janeane?”
“I feel really creeped out,” she panted, “but I feel refreshed, too. My muscles don’t ache anymore. I think you did the trick Dr. Jeff.”
“Terrific, I’m glad to here that, Janeane,” the unorthodox masseuse accepted, handing Janeane Garofalo a business card.” Tell your other friends about me, will you.”
Later, the rejuvenated comedienne/actress left Dr. Jeff Parcells with a mulish grin on her face. She felt a lot better about being a woman and about life in general. She went home and came up with a ton of material for her next stand-up routine, and as long as she’d live she’d never forget Dr. Jeff Parcells and getting that TICKLISH MASSAGE.
THE END

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back