• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Juila from Uranium is very Ticklish!

Lance

TMF Regular
I just happen to be in one of the bands Juila has interviewed on the show and I had moment in the sun where I tickled her a few times. A couple were really good, I even got her foot. Just thought I'd let u know if anyone was wondering.

Hey Guys,

Lance you are the man. Did you tickle her on the show?

Lance, if you are able could you give us the name of your band?

It wasn't on the show it was before they started tapeing and then again after we played. Unfortunetly, I can not tell you what band I'm in for reasons unsaid.

Lance could you give us the entire story of you tickling Julia? How did it start? Was she already barefoot when you tickled her feet or did you take her shoe off? Thanks.

Lance you are the freakin MAN!!! Julia (Juliya? Doesn't she spell it weird?) Is just SOOOOO hot it's not even funny, and finding out she's ticklih made my day. please, any details you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Ok, full story: I don't have much time but I'll try to be as detailed as possible. So the first time was before the interview, shit wasn't really in full swing yet, the whole band wasn't there and her tech people were still setting up. We were siting around chatting it up with some of the random people in the room. Juila and I had already made are introductions and talked about how I had watched the show many times and I thought see was hot. She said she was a big fan of our band and that she listened all the time. So we talked about drinking after the show and all the shit she's seen and blah blah, so somehow we were talking about sex (she's a real sexual person, and my perverted sense of humor i think made her open up a bit, i could be wrong) so she was saying she liked it rough and i said something about pulling her hair and she told me to, so i did, somewhat hard to, and then she hit me. That's when I tickled, I grabed her lower side and she screamed and jumped. THis is were she said, "I'm fucking ticklish, don't". Then I squeezed her knee and she laughed really hard but didn't really pull away. People were lokking at us now and I was kinda hesitant. (I didn't want to do much, u know how it is) so that all dies down, she interviewd us, awhile later we played. (we rocked it) then afterwards the band was drinking and whatknot, (this was on the bus) I was trying to get her to "spend the night" with us but she had to go to some location in the morning or something like that but she did hang on the bus for a little and had a few drinks, this is where i got her good. I don't remember what brought it on, (i was drunk and i had always had a thing for her) but anyway i bearhugged her from behind and used one arm to hold hers and the other to tickle her stomach. She was laughing and jerking pretty violently. I remember running my hand to her side and diging in there. This probobly went on for 45 sec untill we fell onto a seat(one of those like padded couch things u see in bus's or rv's)
She was yelling at me to stop, but it wasn't like the "seriously fucking stop" type of stop, she was enjoying it i think. So she broke away and tried kicking me, this is where i grabbed her foot, she was wearing these hot like i guess eguption sandals, the kind with hella straps that go up the ankle. And i stuck my fingers into the sndal under her sole and started ticking the crap out of her foot, the sandal kept my fingers right there, i just had to keep tickling. Her feet were probobly the most ticklish spot, that and her knees. And that was that. she called me a freak and a bastard and many other things. Later we said our goodbyes and went our seperate ways. I'm sure u fellow ticklers know what kind of acomplishment this was for me. I'll tell u this much, if we go on the show again (which i don't see why we wouldn't) i will tickle her on the show, just for all u freaks can see it. Then you'll know what band I'm in. Hope this info served u well, later on, listen to heavy music!

Not familiar with the show, but I'll definitely watch if you guys are on again - quite the score!

She is not on that show anymore

She has not been on that show in over a year at least. And the whole story seems like it could be a fake. Cant say the name of the band?? I thought bands were always trying to promo themselves but you cant say the name of the band for reasons unknown..yeah okkkk. She was fired from that tv station so I guess your "second" meeting with her will never happen...probably just like the first meeting

tickle fetish said:
She has not been on that show in over a year at least. And the whole story seems like it could be a fake. Cant say the name of the band?? I thought bands were always trying to promo themselves but you cant say the name of the band for reasons unknown..yeah okkkk. She was fired from that tv station so I guess your "second" meeting with her will never happen...probably just like the first meeting
Glad to see you’re back in perfect form TF. It was starting to get a bit dull around here without your brilliant and insightful commentary.

BTW - For those (like me) who never heard of "Julia from Uranium", a not so quick search turned up a Juliya Chernetsky. Ragee posted a nice pose some time ago in http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=47356&highlight=Juliya which is one of many pics at http://celebritytrade.com/gallery.aspx?cid=157

and Lance, (even after almost three years) - YOU ARE THE MAN...

Last edited:
Lance said:
Ok, full story: I don't have much time but I'll try to be as detailed as possible. So the first time was before the interview, shit wasn't really in full swing yet, the whole band wasn't there and her tech people were still setting up. We were siting around chatting it up with some of the random people in the room. Juila and I had already made are introductions and talked about how I had watched the show many times and I thought see was hot. She said she was a big fan of our band and that she listened all the time. So we talked about drinking after the show and all the shit she's seen and blah blah, so somehow we were talking about sex (she's a real sexual person, and my perverted sense of humor i think made her open up a bit, i could be wrong) so she was saying she liked it rough and i said something about pulling her hair and she told me to, so i did, somewhat hard to, and then she hit me. That's when I tickled, I grabed her lower side and she screamed and jumped. THis is were she said, "I'm fucking ticklish, don't". Then I squeezed her knee and she laughed really hard but didn't really pull away. People were lokking at us now and I was kinda hesitant. (I didn't want to do much, u know how it is) so that all dies down, she interviewd us, awhile later we played. (we rocked it) then afterwards the band was drinking and whatknot, (this was on the bus) I was trying to get her to "spend the night" with us but she had to go to some location in the morning or something like that but she did hang on the bus for a little and had a few drinks, this is where i got her good. I don't remember what brought it on, (i was drunk and i had always had a thing for her) but anyway i bearhugged her from behind and used one arm to hold hers and the other to tickle her stomach. She was laughing and jerking pretty violently. I remember running my hand to her side and diging in there. This probobly went on for 45 sec untill we fell onto a seat(one of those like padded couch things u see in bus's or rv's)
She was yelling at me to stop, but it wasn't like the "seriously fucking stop" type of stop, she was enjoying it i think. So she broke away and tried kicking me, this is where i grabbed her foot, she was wearing these hot like i guess eguption sandals, the kind with hella straps that go up the ankle. And i stuck my fingers into the sndal under her sole and started ticking the crap out of her foot, the sandal kept my fingers right there, i just had to keep tickling. Her feet were probobly the most ticklish spot, that and her knees. And that was that. she called me a freak and a bastard and many other things. Later we said our goodbyes and went our seperate ways. I'm sure u fellow ticklers know what kind of acomplishment this was for me. I'll tell u this much, if we go on the show again (which i don't see why we wouldn't) i will tickle her on the show, just for all u freaks can see it. Then you'll know what band I'm in. Hope this info served u well, later on, listen to heavy music!

Dude, thank you. Seriously dude. FUCKING AWESOME MAN!!! God I've always wanted to see her get tickled. Fucking awesome dude...

darvon-

This should be in the story section...fiction section...there are ZERO facts to back any of this up. What is stopping anyone from cooking up a story about tickling a celeb and putting it in here???? Anyone can make up anything, where are the facts??? This guy wont even say who his band is...

So I was looking over all the posts I've had over the years and I came across this one. I didn't realize people had replied other than when I originally posted this 4 years ago.

I doubt anyone cares but I never gave the name of the band because I didn't want to associate it with tickling. I wouldn't want the people who listen to know a member of the band jacks off to tickling. I don't wish for anyone in my life to know I like tickling besides the girls I have tickle sessions with.
Also it would be bad for it to get around to Juliya that I reported to a forum about a few moments of tickling her. What kind of freak would I look like?

That's why for some people their fantasy/fetish lives are separate from their normal lives. It's not so much that I'm ashamed of my interests it's just that they're for me generally. Except when you have a nice medium to share your interests with others while maintaining secrecy.

As far as people just making up stories about tickling celebs, this guys right... anyone can lie but also when someone is telling the truth they're not always going to have proof in this type of situation. The majority of people with the chance to tickle a celebrity aren't going to want to advertise their connection to a fetish openly. So in this case you just have to decide if you believe it or not.

So I was looking over all the posts I've had over the years and I came across this one. I didn't realize people had replied other than when I originally posted this 4 years ago.

I doubt anyone cares but I never gave the name of the band because I didn't want to associate it with tickling. I wouldn't want the people who listen to know a member of the band jacks off to tickling. I don't wish for anyone in my life to know I like tickling besides the girls I have tickle sessions with.
Also it would be bad for it to get around to Juliya that I reported to a forum about a few moments of tickling her. What kind of freak would I look like?

That's why for some people their fantasy/fetish lives are separate from their normal lives. It's not so much that I'm ashamed of my interests it's just that they're for me generally. Except when you have a nice medium to share your interests with others while maintaining secrecy.

As far as people just making up stories about tickling celebs, this guys right... anyone can lie but also when someone is telling the truth they're not always going to have proof in this type of situation. The majority of people with the chance to tickle a celebrity aren't going to want to advertise their connection to a fetish openly. So in this case you just have to decide if you believe it or not.
Don’t worry Lance, the only one making noise was a douche-bag trouble maker who has been banned for being a douche-bag trouble maker on every thread he posted. Thanks for sharing the experience, and you’re still “the man”.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back