• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

PART 4--Reader, I Tickled Her (Victorian m/f) (FEET)

NoddingButler

READER, I TICKLED HER

PART 2--Such Glorious Feats

by Boz Meadows

And so, dear reader, I lit the last candle on the dimly lit, pleasantly eerie Master Bedroom of this Victorian manor in Essex in 1974. The night sky would alight often with Zeus's celestial flames, followed by thunder's applause, though it all seemed so distant, like a comforting dull roar in a concert hall, as I tied the silk bonds around my Lady Victoria deLangley's wrists, high, high above her.
I had spent the last hour in the study tickling the living daylights out of her underarms and belly and sides that she had fainted quite tremendously from it all. I had brought her into the Master Bedroom and, taking advantage of her momentary comatose, slipped off her white satin corset and stockings to slip her into something fresher, and something that would show off the glory of her feet, they being size 9 and quite feast to the eye.
And think not for a moment, dear reader, that I was not tempted to touch or fondel or kiss her more secretive areas while I had her naked. Her breasts were round and white, and her nipples were plump and red. My curiosity was certainly present in thought and loin, but I knew that even with such womanly wonders exposed, I was after something now that teased me beyond any belief: Her feet. There was a strange mystery that I just had to discover about the female foot.
I had quickly searched through her wardrobe and picked a silky, see-through gown...something I'm sure she only wore behind bedroom doors. But for Lord Langely though? Their marriage had been quite arranged, and he did not seem to be the sort to even take notice of sex in any flavor. Perhaps Lady Victoria owned this showy gown because it made her feel great about her body.
Well, dear reader, I for one felt terrific about her body, and I was quite pleased to see her now in her gown. But before she would awake, I would need to make sure she was securely bound again. Although I had locked the Master Bedroom door and kept the key well placed on me, I did not want to have to chase her about the room and risk any of us bruising or scratching anything in the midst of some needless pursuit. I had Lady Victoria right where I wanted her as soon as I had gotten her helpless in the study, and I was damn sure to keep her where I wanted for the rest of the evening.
And until when? I asked myself. How long was I going to keep this up? There was nothing I could think of more delightful than to tickle Lady Victoria, but how long could this go on? Furthermore, as I securely bound her arms wrists with a long stream of silk, was she enjoying any of this. Granted, I loved hearing her shriek and go mad with protest, but a deeper part of me hoped she even liked this. That she perhaps even liked ME. That I would gain a higher station in life in bringing her to the wildest place imaginable. What would happen when Lord deLangely came home from his trip to India?
At this moment I studied the sleeping form of Lady Victoria. She lay on her back and throug her gown I could see the glory of her gently rising bosom, her wide and wonderful underarms, and her soft and heavenly belly. She seemed so at peace, and it almost touched me to not be so cruel. But was I being cruel? There was something so devilishly good about everything I was doing to her.
I looked at her face and seemed to get lost further. Her eyes were shut and her red lips lay slighty open, exposing a bit of her teeth. Her golden hair was still tied up in that fashionable Victorian bun, with those silly whisps over her soft cheeks. What a perfect angel, I thought, and in this sweet moment, I let everything around me go dark and silent as I bent low and gently kissed her mouth.
Her breathing changed a bit as I kissed her lips and I could feel her body shift under me gently. She let out a slight moan and her lips seemed to close around mine now.
Was this possible?! Was Lady Victoria returning my kiss? How remarkable...I kissed her more.
Her eyes then shot open and she let out a small yelp. I lifted my head quickly, in case she decided to bite my lip or spit in my face, and I smiled down upon her.
"Welcome back, m'lady," I cooed, "I trust you had a pleasant rest?"
Lady Victoria looked up to her wrists and shot a glare at me.
"You still have me tied up, you heathen!" she pouted airily and haughtily.
"And you, m'lady, are still pretending to be in control," I replied squarely. "But no matter, I love how you keep it up. It makes you so much more...desirable."
"You roughian!" she fumed now. "Don't you know that I am a married woman?! Furthermore, don't you know that I am your mistress?! How dare you think you can even be this CLOSE to me!"
"You are indeed married, m'lady...but happily?"
She did not answer.
"Secondly, m'lady, I can get this close because I have wanted to for so long, and now I can. And something tells me that you will enjoy all of this eventually."
"Certainly not!" she rolled her eyes in that classic way of hers. "I do not delight in your close proximity, and I most certainly do not enjoy how you've been..."
I could see that magical "T" word was getting her quite embarrassed.
"How I've been doing what?" I asked, grinning widely.
"Oh, please! You KNOW!" she shouted.
"I'd advise you to speak to me with more respect, m'lady," I warned as I placed my fingers over her underarms, but not yet touching. She sucked a quick gasp of air in with her teeth and pulled her arms close around her head, trying to get away.
"No, no...not that!" she quickly spoke. "All right, all right, Meadows...please. Don't do that. You know how much I hate being....."
"Say the word, m'lady," I gleamed. "Or else..."
She looked at me with utter disbelief, like it was just too much to even have to speak to me. It was delicious seeing her so flustered and bothered!
"How much I hate being....being...." it took so much out of her, "Tickled!"
"Awww, but, m'lady," I cuddled her verbally, "you will come to love it. I just know you will."
"Oh, never! Never!" she shook her head, her eyes wide with fear now. "You don't...you don't plan on...on....tickling me more...do you?"
I leaned my chin on my palm and stroked one of her whisps from her cheek.
"M'lady...how could I just conclude everything by only tickling the moiety and not the whole of your body?"
"What...what do you mean?" she curled her lips in dispair, her eyes as wild as a horse's in fright. She knew exactly what I meant, for her feet, not yet tied up, began to rub together nervously.
"Your body speaks louder than your words, m'lady," I replied as I teased her by slowly, very slowly, trailing my gaze down her body and landing my sights on her toes.
"Oh, Meadows, no!" Lady Victoria begged. She tugged frantically at her bonds now. "Oh, now, Meadows! Meadows! You must...you must stop this madness at once! I...I...I'll double your wages. No, no! I'll tripple them! I'll do anything...I'll, I'll, I'll do anything! Just please please please PLEEASEE don't......."
I shot my eyes to her, "Don't what, m'lady?"
She closed her eyes and let out a moan as she squirmed her legs. She then opened her eyes to beg into mine.
"...tickle my feet."
I was suddenly shocked by these words. Was this a request?? Or was this her finishing off her last sentence, which meant that she was saying 'DON'T tickle my feet'...I decided to take this opportunity to its fullest length.
"Tickle your feet?" I asked, pretending seriousness. "Oh? You want me to do that?"
She suddenly lifted her head up in absolute panic.
"NOOOO!!! No! I said don't! DON'T tickle my feet...I was, I was just finishing off my sentence! Meadows, please!"
I tried to hide my grin now. "Well, I don't know, m'lady. I could have sworn I heard you say 'tickle my feet', and of course, how could a 'dull roughian' such as I understand what you really mean?"
I started to wiggle my fingers in front of her eyes.
"No! Noooo! No!" she screamed. "Meadows! Meadows! Don't...don't do this! Don't tickle me! Don't tickle my feet!!"
I started to waver my fingers precariously over her underarms and slowly glided them above her sides, not yet touching her.
"Oh, what are you doing?" she gasped, struggling like made, her legs kicking away all ready. "OH! Meadows! Stop!"
I looked at her right in the eyes as I trailed my fingertips over her thighs, passing her knees...nearing her shins...her legs flailed about like made. Seeing her try to escape, to no possible avail, was pleasurable enough as was.
"Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!"
But this was it...this was the moment I had kept myself, and you, dear reader, from for quite some time. I was now finally going to feel the majesty of her feet.
I grabbed both of her ankles like a predator of the wild, snatching them close to my chest. Lady Victoria's whole body tornadoed in protest as she pulled her legs up towards her with all over her might, but to no avail. Wild horses would not drag my mistress from me now.
Strategically, with only some difficulty, I locked both of her ankles in my left arm, forcing her heels to the bed, while my right hand wrapped the bonds I had all ready prepared at the foot of the bed. The bonds for her feet were also of white silk, but the added touch to the bonds were the black garters she had had on with her white stockings.
Finally, after a bit of toil, my mistress was now completely stretched out on the bed, with her arms high above her and her feet just barely hanging off the edge of the bed, with her soles now completely bare and vulnerable. It was a dessert for the senses, and I was about to let my fingers have the first bite.
"Meadows, Meadows, Meadows!" Lady Victoria skrieked. "You, youhoohoohoohoo can't do this!"
I had not even touched her yet, but she was all ready giggling. This was wonderful!
"Whatever is so funny, m'lady?" I asked innocently.
"N-nothing! Nothing," she fussed. I then made sure she could see my fingers descend towards her feet, slowly and ominously.
"Oooohoohooo! No-no-no-no-no-no! Oh, please! No-no-no-no-no-no-no-NO! Pleeeheeeheeease! Don't tickle my feet! DON'T tickle my feet! Not my poor feeheeeheeeheeet!"
Ohhh...such music, dear reader. Such music. I was about to play this music to my liking. Finally.
"Ready or not, m'lady," I crisply spoke, "Here...I...Come!"
Palms faced up, fingers curled in sliightly, I placed my nails right along the soles of her feet, and Lady Victoria threw back her head, mouth wide open, and the birds of laughter from her bourgois menagerie flew out in battalions.
"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA! No! OHH!!!! NO! NO! NOOOOO!!! HOHOHO! HA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! HEEEEEHEHHEEEEEHEEEEEHEEEE! AHAHAHAHHHHAA! Oh! OH! OHOHOHOHO!! STOP! STOP! STOOOOOOOHHHAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAP! AHAHAHA! AhA! No! No! NO, not my feet! No, Meadows! Not my feet...not my feet! NOT MY FEEEEHEEEHEEEEHHEEEEEEEEHEET!!!"
My fingers tasted and pecked and scribbled and frisked her soles all over, wiggling up and down, nearing the bottoms of her toes to the tops of her heels, sending shocks of torture up her entire body.
"HAHHAHAHAAHAHA!! AH! Ah! NOho! NHOHOOOOOHOHOHOOOOOO! Not my FEEEHEEEHEET! Oh, God! GOD! NO!! NO-hohohohohohohohohohhohoooooooooooooooo! Oh! Oh, God! God in Heaveehhheheheheeen! Oh! Oh it's too muuuuhuuuhuhuhuuuuuch!"
Now mind you, dear reader, she was absolutely ticklish on her underarms and belly, but if a man who insisted on saying 'No' to anything that was ever asked of him, if someone were to ask him 'do you think, based on what Meadows is doing to Lady Victoria, that her feet are ticklish?' he would change his usual answer and say with much emphasis, 'Yes'.
"OOOoooooooooooohooohoooohooooo!" I now wiggled my fingers under her toes, digging into them with as much craze as I could, delighting in the wonders of all of this. "OOOHhahahahahahaha! GOD, NOOOOOO!!!! NOOOOO-HOHOHOHOHOHOHOOO! Oh! Not my FEEEEHEEEHEEEHEEEEEEEEEET! Aha! oh! Oh my! OH MYYYYYHHHHEHEEEEEEEHEEEEHEE! Not there! Not there! Oh! Oh! Oh! OHHH! OOOOHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I then glided my fingertips up and down her naked soles, not wiggling my fingers, and just let my nails rake up and down her feet, and adding the torture of making it all light. Very, very light.
"Eee-hee-hee-HEE-HEE-HEE!" she giggled wonderfully, squeezing her eyes together as tightly as she could, her white teeth gritted and her finely plucked eyebrows raised in dispair. "EE-heeee-heeeeeee! AHAHA! No! No-no-no-no-no-no-no! NO! NOHO! Stop! AAAAHH! No! Eheeheheeeeheeeeheee!"
I began to increase the speed, now waggling my fingers a little, but just lightly, crossing over every inch of her long size 9 soles, delighting in every millisecond of this moment.
"OOOoooooooooooo! Ooooooooooooeeeeeeee! Hahahahahaha! Aha! No! Nohohohohohohoo! OOOOEEEEEEEEAAAHH! Ahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhggg! No! Nnnnngggggghhhhhahahahahaah! Eeeeheheeeeheeeeeeheeeee! hahaha! Oh! Stop! Stop! Stop it! HEHEHEEHEHEEEEEEHEEE!!!"
My loins were ablaze with feeling and my whole body shaked with wonder. This was fantastic. My fingers travelled more and more, up and down, scratching along her very soft, but nicely tangible, and deliciously ticklish feet.
"OOOOHHHHssssshhhh! Hahahahaha! Eeeehe! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEHEHEEEEHEEEE!! Ahahahahahahaa! OH! Oh! Oh, no! No-no-no-no-no! Ohoohohoh nohohoho!"
"Tickly-tickly-tickly!" I cooed, glancing from her frantically wiggling toes to her desperate facial expressions of open mouth and squeezing, then expanding in shock, eyes.
"OOH-hohohohohhoooo! OHO! NO! No-no-no-nooohohohohohoo! Eeeheheheeeheeee! Ahahahahaha! Oh God! Stop it! Hahahahaha! Meadooowwwwhohohohosss...Oh! oh! No, no, no! Meadooowwwwssss! HHahahha! ooohohohooooooo!
I then quickly lifted my fingers from her feet and sat back, taking in a huge breath. Both of us needed to gain our breathing desperately. Oh, dear reader, it was all so precious.
Lady Victoria's bosom rose and fell repidly, and I could even see through her gown that her rosy nipples were a little further. Oh, what a delightful detail! Did this mean...? No, no...it couldn't be. Or could it? Could she actually perhaps be.....aroused by this?
I crossed to the table near the bed and poured myself some wine. This occassion called for it! Lady Victoria seemed to regain some breath now, but still pulled at her bonds slightly, but not so desperately.
"Whheeehhwwwwww..." she sighed. "Meadows...you, you are insane."
I looked to her curiously.
"Why insane, m'lady?"
She lay her head back and seemed to be on the verge of rolling her eyes in that haughty way of hers, but she refrained from doing so.
"Whhhell," she said breathily, still trying to regain her composure. "This, this....tickling business...It...it seems to be a...passion of yours."
"It is indeed, m'lady," I said with full, calm confidence. "I think I have always wanted to do this to a lady such as thee. Thou art so divine in thy golden splendot, and I, lowly servant, O to topple thee and make thee mine...a dream for lovers...."
"Poetry!" she scoffed, rolling her eyes now. But she then looked up at the ceiling, almost distantly. "Charles never read me any..."
"Lord deLangely?"
"Yes," she said distantly, even sadly, "He's never really said....anything."
My heart suddenly started to feel for her again. Poor woman. So rich. So beautiful. So unloved. Was this why she was so tempestuous to all?
"Do you love your husband, m'lady?" I asked, now sitting by her with my wine glass.
"Of course I do!" she shouted at me quickly. I looked into her fiery green eyes and could see the faintest sign of a mist approaching. Her eyes began to cool from their hateful stare, and she lay her head back down again and began to struggle with her wrist bonds.
"Untie me now, Meadows!" she demanded. "You really have had more than enough fun. Let me go now and I will not tell Lord deLangely."
"Do you think he will care?" I dared.
This bothered Lady Victoria considerably, but she just fussed in dispair and did not answer. She then looked at me slowly, and I could see something new in her eyes. Something I had not noticed before.
"Meadows...please tell me why you tickle me so?"
I looked at her curiously and I even thought to myself for a moment.
"There are some things in life, m'lady, that have a mysterious calling. Something unexplainable, but they live within us. They call from within us. A distant echo came to me one night. An echo of your voice. Your laughter. You...sounded desperate, but you were laughing. You even sounded...happy, m'lady. It was like you were in agony and ecstasy all at once...and it was I who caused you to sound so. I somehow think this is something I must do to you. Part of me wants to torture you to near-death, and part of me wants to bring wonder to you. To bring...happiness to you. I believe in the art of tickling, and something calls me into action. This, m'lady, is the truth..."
The look now in Lady Victoria's eyes was of a blend of terror and tenderness. Her body lightly shifted left and right and she closed her eyes now. I placed my wine glass on the table next to me and inspected her sweet, helpless body with an equal balance of sadism and love.
Lady Victoria then opened her eyes and looked into mine.
"Meadows," she nearly whispered, "Do you tickle me also because you...are attracted to me as well?"
"Yes," I said, feeling realization all over again. "I tickle you to torture you AND adore you. 50-50. Sweet and sour. Now tell me, m'lady...do you feel any pleasure in my tickling you? Any at all?"
Her lips opened slightly and her eyes now looked at me in a softness that could halt a charging barbarian.
"Yes..." she answered slowly. "I...I do feel pleasure......somewhere. Somewhere deep inside has let me feel pleasure throughout all of this......"
"Then,m'lady, allow me to tickle you some more, and let yourself embrace this amazing, awesome feeling!"
"Oh, but Meadows! It tickles so much! I'll...I'll surely die!"
"No, my sweet, sweet lady. No. You shall not die. You shall be reborn."
I then removed from my butler's inner coat pocket a long pink plume and waved it before her eyes both menacingly and sweetly.
"Oh, please, Meadows, no!" she began to squirm again. "Not the feather! I could not stand the touch of the plume on my underarms, and I surely will not be able to stand it on my feet!"
"And you shall not have to STAND it," I joked with a smile and tears beginning to rim my eyes, a cathartic feeling sizzling through my body, "All you must do...is laugh!"
I then leaped back down to her bound, helpless, wonderfully bare feet.
"OOooooh no-no-no!" Lady Victoria protested, bouncing her feet up and down as best she could, wiggling her toes. "Oh no, Meadows! I'm...I'm afriad!"
"Be not afraid, m'lady," I exclaimed, "This is my gift to you."
And with that, dear reader, I stroked the end of the pink plume right down the inner edges of both of her feet, and she threw her head back once more, but this time, her laughter was less scream-oriented, but more earthy.
"OOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOOOOOO! Oh! oh! Meadows! Stop it! Stop tickling my feeheeeeehheeeeeheheeeet! oh! OH! I can't take it! No-no-no!"
And this was all on my first long stroke of the feather. There were many strokings to come. I began to lift my wrist up and the plume lapped itself back up her bare soles, teasing and tormenting her every nerve.
"GGggggggggggghhaaaaaa! Ahahahahaha! No! Nooohohohohohoho! Oh! Oh it tickles sooohohohohohoho muuuhuhuhuhuhuhuuuuuch! Ah! AHAHAHAH! Ahahahahaha! Nohohohohohohoooo! Oh! Oh! It tickles soohohohohohohohoooo!"
I then began to increase the speed, feeling my passion pulse through me like shooting stars. I fluttered the pink plume up and down her bare feet incessantly, dusting under her toes, waggling all around her arches, circling her toes. Tickling her feet all over!
"Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaah! oh! oh! OHnonoooononononono! Hahahahaha! Oho! OH! OOOOHHHHHHHH!! EEEEEEEheheheeeeeehheheheeeheheheeee! hahahahahahahahah! No! No! OH GOD NOOO!!!! AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH! It tickles! It tiiihihihihiiiiickles! You're, heeehehehehehehehehe, you're driving mmmmMMMMMMMMMHHHHHH, you're! You're! Youhuuuhuuuuhuuuuuu're driiiHIHIHIHIHIVING MMEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEE!!!! HHHUUAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH!!! CRAAHAYHAYHAYZEEEEEEEHEEEHEEEHEE!!!!"
My own senses were launched into a frenzy seeing my mistress buck on the bed, hearing this newer, fresher, more exciting laughter eminate from deep within her belly and spreading out across the whole room. My wonderful feathery tool shook and stroked and teased and tormented and tickled her feet endlessly...mercilessly...relentlessly!
"I am going to tickle you for hours, my dear!" I growled.
"Nohohohohohooo! AHAHAHAHHAHAAHA! Doooohhohoooohohohohohoooon't do thaaahahahahahahaaaaaat! Nohohohohohohooo! Oho! Oh! NO! HAHA! AH!"
"I am going to ravage your senses! I am going to drive you into sensuality's oblivion! I will drive you to the shattering point! I will tickle your feet until Time's wick is snuffed! I will tickle you till kingdom come!"
My words and my actions, married together as a duo of torturous delight, drove Lady Victoria into a hysteria that sent me into seventh heaven.
"EEEEHEHEEEEEHEEEEEEEAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHH! Oh! OHHOHOHOOOOOOHO! HOHOHOHOHO! God, nOOOOO! NOHOHHOHOHOOO! MEADOOOOWWWHOHOHOS! AH! AH! OOOOHHHH! No! PLEEEEEHEEEEASE! I behheyheyheyheyheeeeg of youHOOOO! AH! Oh! Tiihiiiihiiiiihiiiickle meeeeheeeheeeeeeee nooooohohooohooooo mohooooohoooooHOOORRR! AHAHAHAHAHA! Ahaaaahahahahahahahahaa! Oh! Oh! EEEEHEHEEEEEHHEEEEHHEHEHEHEEHEH!!"
My feather stroked her feet furiously, endlessly, crazily, as I watched her body writhe. Her back arched back and her mouth stretched open, eyes squeezed shut, and her legs stretched out even more, her feet calling me ever more. She was a goddess. If tickling the mistress's feet was a chore, it was the greatest lot in life I could have ever, ever asked for.
"tickly tickly tickly tickly!" I chanted, waggling my plume endlessly, all over her feet. Her bare, helpless feet! Her glorious, naked, heavenly soles! Ohhhh...divine.
"Tickly-tickly-tickly-tickly!!!"
"OOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOOOO! Meadows! Meadows! Meeeeaaahhhehehehehehhhaaaaaadowwwss! I, I, I, Ihhhheeeeeeheheeeeeeee! I'm lost! I'm looohohohohohhooooooohohoooooost!"
And to see her body arch and shift and wiggle and protest so, dear reader...oh, what wonder! To see her belly stretch out and her hips shuffle from left to right, to see her armpits stretched out so far and deliciously...and yet all I touched were her feet. The rest of her body sang gloriously, but all of my attention lay on her feet. It was a sensation near indescribable.
"MEAAAAHEHEHEHEHAAADOOOWWWWS! Hahahahahahahahahaaaaaahhaha! AHAA! OHO! NO! No-no-no-no-noooooohohohoho! Oh, God! Gooohohohohohohhooooood! It's sooooohohohohohohohhohohooooo muuuuhuhuhuuuhuuuuuuuch! I just, ahahahahaha, I, I, I, I juuhuhuhuhuuhust can't, heheheeehehehe, take iiihihihiit, I, I..."
I then felt my body lurch forward and I sank to my knees, my elbows resting on the foot of the bed, and I stretched out my tongue from my mouth, lashing it across the bareness and helplessness of her feet.
"I just hahaha, I.....................Oooooooo...ooohh. Nnnnnnngggggghhhhhhhhaaa...ooohhh..Oh. Oh....MMmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhmmm...hhaaaahh. Meadooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwssssssaaahhh. Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh..mmmmmmmmmm...ooohhh. Meadowwsss...wha...whaaaaaahhhh...what are youuuuuhhooooooooooo doooooiiingggggngggggnnnnngggg?"
I closed my eyes and circled my tongue sensuously along her bare feet, stretching it under her toes, lathering each and every toe slowly and tastefully.
"Oooowwwffffhhhhhhhhhhmmmmm...Oh, oh, oohhhhhhhhh...."
Her body shifted slowly and her feet flexed, as if inviting more. her breath was scattered and her chest heaved slowly, her head lolling left and right dreamily.
"AAaaaaiiiieeeeeeeeehe...ohhhhh...nnngg. Nnnngggggghhhmmmmmmmmmmm...Oh...Oooooohhhh. Haaaaaaahhhhhhmmmmmmmm, Meadowssssssssss..Gaaahhhhhhhhhhdddd...ooooh."
I suckled her big toe now.
"mmmmmhhh! Ooooooooffffhhhhh..."
I lathered every toe with my mouth, closing my lips around her nails and circling her toes slowly and sensuously with my tongue.
"HHhhhhhaaaaaahhhhhmmmmmmmm...oh. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Meadows..What...what are yoooooooouuuuuuuuu dooooooinnnggggnnggggggnnggg?..hhaa.."
I then lifted my head up and stared up the body of my helpless, glorious mistress. She lifted her head up to gaze into my eyes and I then lifted my feather menacingly near her toes, smiling at her calmly and crazily.
Her eyes darted with alarm at the feather, with her golden whisps around the sides of her face now. Her thighs rubbed together anxiously and her nipples were alive.
And with such amazing grace that could only come from the wings of a dream, but brought into living reality, Lady Victoria deLangely said, "Tickle me until I burst...please."
And I assure you, dear reader, I did.
Like no one could imagine, I launched my feather across her left foot while my right hand scribbled across her right. I tickled her feet furiously, cuasing her to shriek and laugh all at once as her wonderful big, fantastic feet flexed for my delight.
"AAAAhahahahahahahaAHAHAAHAHAHH!!! Ohohohohohohohoho! AAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEE! Oh! Oh! Not there! Nooohohohohohot THHHEHEREREREREREEE!! Hahahahaha! AAAAAHHHHHGGGGHHHAHAHAHAHAAH! Oh! OHHHHOHOHO! Nohohohohhoooo! Not thereeeheheheereerrrrrrrr! Not on myyyyheeeeheeeheeeeee helpleeeheheesss feeeeeheeeeeheeeeet! Myyyeeeee FEEEEEEEET!!!!!"
I then leaped onto the bed with my face over her toes, looking down her soles to her heels and I spread my wiggling fingers and fluttering plume all across her helpless feet, tickling her madly...crazily...wonderously...victoriously!!!
"AAAAHHHAHAHAAHAHHHHAAAAH! Ohohohohooooohohohohohohoo! Nohohohohoho! Gahahhhhhaaaaaaad! Meadoooowwwsssss! You're...You'rrrrehehehheeeerrrrr driving meeeeeheheheheheeheeee...huuhh! HAHAAH! ccccccrrrrrRRRRRAAAHHHHEEEEEYYZEEEEEHHE! EEEEHEHEHEEEEEEHHEEEEHHHEE!!!"
I could feel her entire body struggle and buck and arch and flail and scream with ticklish delight. She squirmed furiously as I now gave everything I had into this brave act.
I gave her big toes one more nibble as I then lathered her feet with the fastest scribblings and strokings my fingers could muster. I used both of my hands now, putting aside my feathery tool, and I raked up and down her feet torturously and sweetly, hearing her moan and beg and scream and laugh to the world's content.
"AAAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAH!!! Ohhohohohohohohohohohohohooooo! HEHEHEHHEEHEEEEEEHHEEEE! Ahahahahahaah! Oh! Oh! NOTT THHAAAHAHAHAAHT! Anythiiiihhhiiiiiiihihiiing but thaaaahahahahahahahahaaht! Not my FFEEEEEEEEHHEEEEEHHEEEEEHEEEET! Ahahahahahahaha! Oh! OHHHOHOHOHOO! EEEEeheheheheheeeehheeeehheeee! Ah! AH! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHOOHOHOHOOHEEEEEHEEE!!!"
Something was happening, dear reader. Something was calling again. Something deep within my mistress. Something deep within me.
"AAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH! AHAH! OH! OHOHOHO!! MEADOWWWWSSSS! AHAHAH! I'm...I'mmmmmmmm...I'm goiinnnnngggggg...Iheeeheheeeheeeee Aaaahahahammm Gooooiiiiinngg tooohooohoohoo..huuuuuuuuhhh...BURST! Ahahahahaharheheheeeehheeeeeeeehee!"
And from this daring and near impossible evening came the signature of such exquisite torture. I leaped to my knees, furiously tickling my mistress's feet, as she now arched her back and let forth a howling moan mixed with laughter that sent my soul white-hot with elation, as she climaxed into the fury of the night....

And then all was quiet around us...I slowly tipped off of the bed, almost in slow motion, and let my finger undo the silk and satin bonds around her ankles. A bright flash eminated from the skies and distant thunder gave a familiar roar.
I rose to look out the window and saw the greyness of ancient clouds tumble across the sky, sparkling with Jove's will. From the table on which the wine rested, I picked up a handkerchief and turned to my exhausted and beautiful mistress.
I undid her bonds that trapped her wrists and lifted her up gently. She gave a light moan and closed her eyes, resting her head upon my shoulders. Her silky gown slowly draped down her shoulders and slithered off onto the bed. I tenderly brought the handkerchief between my naked wonder's legs to tidy her up from such a serene ending.
Then, I removed my jacket and tossed it to the floor, unbuttoning my shirt as I looked into my mistress's eyes. Her body glistened with sweat and a sleepiness whispered in her gaze as she smiled at me. I could hardly believe it.
"Now don't you see, m'lady?" I spoke softly, cradling her around her hips. "Now do you see?"
"I see..." she moaned sweetly, "I see...so much."
She hugged me close and I let out a sigh, looking out the window at the rolling clouds, thanking the gods for so much.
"You...you tickled me so...so..." she said, looking into my eyes with passion, even looking angry. "So...so well. Ohhh...you...you just..."
She then hugged me again and I placed my fingers across her naked back, squeezing her close.
"This, m'lady, is what I felt calling me for so long."
I then lifted her up slightly by the shoulders and met her gaze with mine.
"I hate you, m'lady. And I love you too. And through my fingers upon your flesh, I gave you my gift."
A silver glow was upon her face and she just looked at me calmly...slowly nodding, as I did the same.
Her eyes then drew my face forward.
"What about your husband?"
"He'll be gone for a while. You know that, Meadows."
"....and I?"
"...You..."
Her arms were around my neck and I reached a hand up her back, slowly undoing her fashionable bun and watching her golden locks come tumbling down like a waterfall, splashing across her shoulders.
"If you are lucky, m'lady," I barely voiced, "I might tell you my first name."
We then hugged each other close, and the lightning from the heavens gave one last volley of flickers, shimmering all around us, as an ambience filled our ears and my soul glowed with pleasure and pride and gratitude.
Oh, dear reader...I tickled her.

titles and numbers!

Dear Readers,

I apologize for the accidental 'Part 2' where it should say 4. Also, please note that it should read 1874, not 1974.
I am pleased to present to you this, my conclusion.

--The Butler

Fine conclusion! Excellent detailed descriptions of tickling her feet. :D :devil: :D

very nice stuff!

It's great to see a new, distinctive voice in here, writing with style and originality. Hope to see more from you!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back