• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Maternity Leave (F/F)

ctft2001

TMF Regular
Thanks to those who wrote comments to my last story (competition at the office, pt. 4). Based on the feedback, my plan is to continue that series but also based on the feedback, I decided to try something else as well. To steal a phrase from the talented Primetime, this was an idea that just kind of came to me.

Let me know what you think.

Last week I suffered one of the most embarrassing and humiliating days of my life. You see, I had been working for a company for over five years when I needed to take a maternity leave for six weeks. While I was gone, my boss needed to temporarily hire someone else to do my work. I had no problem with this and even expected it, after all, business must go on. My boss asked me to help train Donna, and again, I had no problem with this and agreed.

When I came back from maternity leave, I expected things would return to “normal”, but I was mistaken. My boss had an increase in work and decided that not only should I return, as was expected, but he should keep Donna as an employee. Again, I was fine with this until I found that she was doing most of the things I used to do and I was only given menial and boring tasks to accomplish. I started acting catty towards Donna, only I thought I did a decent job in disguising my displeasure so no one would know my true feelings, not even Donna. I WAS WRONG!!!

Donna most have devised a plot in her mind and she invited me over for dinner. She said she wanted to thank me for helping to train her in regard to the work she was doing. She also said she thought I might enjoy a couple of hours away from my husband and the baby. Not knowing that Donna had picked up on my “cattiness”, and taking her at face value, I agreed.

I arrived at Donna’s house the next evening. She previously told me since we would just be at her house, this would be very informal. Being at the height of the heat wave we were having this summer, I wore a pair of shorts, a shirt tied just above my midriff, and a pair of sandals. I didn’t realize it then but, Donna must have been salivating when I walked in. Donna even suggested I take off the sandals to make myself more comfortable.

Everything Donna served that evening was highly seasoned. Now, I had no complaints because I like spicy food and enjoy seasonings, must I did drink a lot of water as a result. Oh, if only I knew I was walking in to a trap and everything was going exactly as Donna had planned.

After dinner, Donna suggested we go into the living room to watch some television. The two of us were seated on the couch when, all of a sudden, Donna reached over and started grabbing my ribs. She squeezed once, but didn’t let go. While she was squeezing, she began to pump her fingers back and forth on my ribs, as if she was playing the trumpet.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA,” I laughed as my body began to convulse and I started kicking my feet wildly. Donna just began to squeeze harder. This time she would squeeze with all her fingers and then let go and she kept repeating this action. “STAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHP,” I laughed, as I was being tormented. “WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWHY ARE YOU DOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAING THIS,” I finally managed to ask.

Donna just looked at me with a sadistic smile and didn’t say a word. She continued to tickle and I continued to struggle. I was not tied up but I was caught off guard and had very little ability to fight back. Finally I stopped struggling, not because Donna stopped tickling, not because I wasn’t ticklish anymore simply because I had used up all my energy and had no strength left to protest or fight.

I think this was exactly the moment Donna was waiting for as now, while she still continued to work over my ribs, she began to speak. “Beth, did you really think I didn’t notice what a bitch you’ve been to me lately. You’ve been tying to sabotage everything I’ve been doing. You’re obviously a jealous bitch, insecure in your abilities to do the work and perhaps with good reason as Seth (the boss) now prefers me to you, which is why I’m getting all the meaty work. Now, you are going to pay for being so mean to me.”

I was furious, I had gotten some of my strength back and was now ready to get Donna off of me when she sat her butt down on my lap, her back to my face, trapping my feet underneath her. She pulled up one of my legs between her two legs, leaned forward and began to tickle my foot.

“NOT MY FOOHAHAHAHAHTTT!,” I screamed, but it was too late. She simply worked her index finger, back and forth over the sole of my foot, in a slow, torturous motion. “STA, STA, STAHAHAHA, STOP!!!,” I finally managed to yell, once again, my whole body convulsing, but unable to pull away, as Donna was sitting on me. “OH,OH,OH,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA,” I tried to keep myself from laughing, denying her the pleasure, but I was unable and erupted in a fit of laughter.

While I kept trying to fight, I was exhausted and had very little energy left. My body still moving, but very weakly. Then I found out just how cruel Donna could be. She got up, knelt at my feet and started spider tickling the bottom portion of my leg, working her way up to my knee cap, she never went past the knee cap, but she continually worked her way up to that point and then back down to my foot. I was feeling a new sensation due to all the water I drank with the meal and began to think this was part of the plan. “MY GOHAHAHAHAHDDDDDD, I’M GOING TO PEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE,” I screamed. Donna just looked at me with her sadistic smile and started to laugh herself. I began wondering which one of us was being tickled but when Donna started working the fingers of one hand between my toes and the fingers on her other hand up and down my leg, I knew the answers.

“NOHOHOHOHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” I laughed as a liquid started to roll down my leg. I tried holding out as long as I could but it was no use. My white shorts were now soaked with pee, but instead of this being the end and instead of Donna letting me go, she seemed to get angry at me.

“Even my dog doesn’t go inside the house. You need to be punished,” she said, as I found myself draped over her leg and my ass being spanked. At some point, while she was doing this, she must have untied my top, but I was so humiliated and so disoriented, I couldn’t even tell you when that happened.

Once she finished the spanking , she started spider tickling my breast. Right now, as I am a nursing mother, my breasts are even more sensitive than normal. She continued her spider tickling, causing me to laugh hard but she did not stop until I started lactating. Again, Donna just laughed at me as milk started flowing. Then she got real cruel and started gently squeezing and pinching around my nipple with her thumb and pointer fingers. She was milking me like some sort of fuckin cow.

“Stop,” I cried. Now, I was no longer laughing, I was bawling my eyes out. I was tickled beyond belief, forced to wet my pants and milked like an animal. Donna finally stopped squeezing my tit and for good measure, just went back to my ribs, where she had started and tickled me for another ten minutes.

“PLEHAHAHAHAHSE, STOHAHAHAHP, I LEARNED MYHAHAHAHAHA LESSON,” I laughed.

“I’m not so sure you did,” came the response, as Donna did stop tickling me. With that, she pushed a couple of buttons on her DVD player and played back a portion of the events that had just taken place. “That’s right Beth,” she said, “I just taped the events of the evening. If you don’t want me to show it to people, you will do exactly what I say. There is a website, TMF. Part of it features stories about tickling. You have to write up tonight’s happenings and post it on the website. Before you post it, however, you must show it to me for my approval. If I don’t like it, you will have to change the things I object to. Each time I disapprove, you must also submit to another round of tickle torture. If you don’t do this, I will show this tape to Seth, everyone in the office and sell copies of it over the web.”

How humiliating. Not only was I forced to pee in my pants, not only was I milked, now I had to write an account of the events. Well, this is my third re-write and I hope this one meets with Donna’s approval.

Last edited:
Really fine story - keep on writing, you have the knack! PArticulary liekd the humiliation of the victim having to write up the account herself, the fact that she richly "deserved" the torment and (call em a perv) the milking! Remember a humiliation type story on an unrelated board where one woman milked a nursing mother dry and teased her "Looks like baby's gonna be on the bottle for a while!".

Thre is nothing like wicked sadism! Keep it up!
Love,
Anna and Heather

damn, i liked this story! i would have never thought of milking. that was an interesting twist. really good job. dont you like it when an idea just pops into your head?

Thanks to all for the positive feedback. As you can see, I tried something new and it appears to work. I have a few other ideas floating around my head that I'd like to try, while continuing to keep the Competition at the Office series going.

This will be a challenge as I am not nearly as talented as those of you who commented her. You all seem to write great stories and have an uncanny ability to write series stories and at the same time write non-series. I think that is quite a talent to be able to go back and forth and I marvel at your abilities.

Again, thanks to all for your comments and please continue to comment on other stories I write (and other people as well) to help me evolve into a better writer.

Talk about underwriting yourself. ctft, we assure you we were relatively mediocre at the beginning till lots of practise and vocabulary classes improved us to be darker. Styles experiment, cutting out niches, idea development. It all comes with experience. You are way ahead of us and even the great Primetime at this stage, so keep up the excellent work. Remember when you have an idea write it up!
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S we have not written a good series since Girls of Angel and Evangelion!

You two are very sweet. Thanks for your comments.

Perhaps I still feel a little unsure and insecure when posting stories because I view the writters in this forum not as they were when they first started, but as they are now. Since many of them inspired me, it is hard to compare myself, or put myself on the same level. Perhaps I feel a little insecure as I am writting strictly from fantasy as I have not, nor probably will not experience any "real" tickling action-- My wife hates it and becomes violent and angry and despite writtings, if it is not an erotic turn-on for both people involved, I don't beleive in it. Or perhaps, I just have an inferiority complex-- LOL. Anyway, thank you for your comments, thoughts and guidance.

I am relatively new to this board and dug up this story. man was that great. I am going to see if I can find more of your stuff. It doesn't look like you have anything recent on the board. I hope you go back to posting more stories.

TicFic

Thanks TicFic,

I haven't posted anything new in quite some time but I am hopeful to have something new on the board within the next week. No promises-lol, just my desire and current plan.

ctft2001 said:
Thanks TicFic,

I haven't posted anything new in quite some time but I am hopeful to have something new on the board within the next week. No promises-lol, just my desire and current plan.

ahh i hope you do.. you certainly have the knack for embarrassing situations. love this story, i love revenge scenarios..

We are glad to hear that ctft2001.... because of you don't post..... you will go backwards like we did for a while (we still haven't fully got back!). ANd someone like you with your talent should never go backwards!
Love,
Heather and Anna

very erotic... enjoyed the lactating element!

Thank you one and all for the new comments.

It amazes me that this story, almost two years old, was 'dug up'. The egotist in me is thrilled. The insecure inner self is surprised people enjoy my writing but gratified that commetns are still being posted.

Izzy, thank you for your comments. I love how you write and how you take it upon yourself to respond to almost every 'new' post on the board. Great work.

Heather and Anna, what can I say? You're right that writting skills can get rusty and I am pleased you still look forward to my writting.

Feathery, thank you for the words of praise. It is always appreciated.

PS I guess now that I said it, I really do need to get something new on the board. I better get moving- lol.

Thanks KC. I'm glad you liked the story and I appreciate the feedback. I hope to have a new story on the board later today.

Can't believe I really haven't written anything in a decade. I have been busy but away for far too long. Maybe it is time to see if I can dust off the old keyboard and write a sequel to this.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back