• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chapter 1:Guess where?

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
Kim awoke to find herself alone naked in the forest. What had happened? One minute she was in police investigation for the murder of Peggy and those people, now she was here. It was nighttime and no-one was there. "KIM!" yelled a female voice. "Erica?" Kim replied. "Hey are you okay?" inquired a similarly naked Erica. "Yeah, so where is everyone else?" asked Kim. "Tristan (female) and her boyfriend Steven went to look at the Black Hills today and Jeff went with them." giggled the cute wiccan. "Why am I naked?" requested Kim. "You had a lot to drink, baby. Let me refresh your memory." responded Erica. Erica reached out and kissed the goth right on her lips. Kim could not help but respond, the bond between them was strong. AS they made out across the ground where the students were taken, the return of the other 3 interrupted them. "hey don't let us stop you!" replied Jeff. "Well let's camp here!" Suddenly another group came upon them arguing about camping at the spot. KIm suddenyl intervened. "Erica, I want to go! Please, can we go? I'm really, really scared. Let's just go!" pleaded Kim. The German tourist, the 2 chinese tourists and the two organisers got a healthy gander at Kim's firm gothic body. Erica quickly putting on bra and panties, moved in front of her lover and eyeballed the others. they all backed down. "Hey KIm! Come on, you can't back out now!" protested Jeff. "Erica, please, please I want us to go, please!" implored a teary KIm. "Okay, okay we'll go! You guys stand but we have to go!" said Erica. She moved towards Tristan and Steven "Sorry but she's frightened. WE have to go, sorry!" she apologised to the couple. "No, it's fine!" replied Tristan. "ABsolutely! Take her home if she needs it" sympathetically agreed Steven. Jeff grudginly pointed the way out and Kim and Erica now fully dressed made their way into the town. "I have to change! They won't let us have a room, if I don't!" announced Kim. "No, sweetie. You shouldn't have to change for anyone!" declared Erica. "Erica, please!" begged Kim. Eeica need a evil begone spell and took her frightened love to the local hotel. The manager looked at both girl suspiciously. "Why do you want admittance to our hotel?" haughtily the rude manager demanded. "Because I'm scared of the dark!" cried a terrified Kim. The manager admitted them, looking at Kim as they left. "A goth satan worshipper frightened of the Dark? Obviously she's just a girl from a fancy dress party like the other girl!" he pondered. AS they went into the room, Kim practically leapt at Erica, kissing and carressing her. They amde love on the floor rather than on the bed. AS they snuggled against one another, ERica asked her sweetheart the question that had burned her since they left the forest. "Honey? Why did you want to leave?" "I had a dream that if we didn't; of Tristan putting evil magic on us and we killed people. And...and you... died at Jeff's hands." bawled a crying Kim. Erica pulled her sobbing angel up against her and felt her calm. "WHat will happen to them?" wondered Erica. "Nothing can save them now! Even your mighty spells couldn't defeat magic mixed with alcohol!" Kim proceeded to give a complete account of what she dreamt. Erica knew Kim was very special,a clear psychic. Clearly had they stayed what she described would have come true. "Want to play a game?" asked Kim to break the silence. "What game?" inquired Erica. "A special game!" was the response. "I do!" the derived reply. Kim proceeded to tie Erica to the bed. "This is a game of trust! Your magic is strong!" she said, stroking Erica's belly. Erica giggled as a result of the stroking. Kim smiled and kept stroking Erica's belly. Erica exploded with laughter as the stroking kept on. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!" begged Erica. "I love you, my ticklish witch. Let's keep laughing!" taunted Kim. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" squealed Erica as her ribs wer being mercilessly scratched. Kim was delighted that Erica was into this. She had been afraid that Erica would reject her. On the contrary, Erica seemed to be enjoying herself. "HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" laughed Erica as Kim gently explored her belly button. "Had enough?" asked Kim. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHABRINGITONAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" squealed Erica. KIm delighted in dancing her fingers across Erica's ticklish tummy, ribs and button. Erica's giggled and laughed and cried as the tickling drove her insane. But Erica had too admit she loved it. She felt so free, so able to enjoy the sensations that she was feeling. Kim smiled and kept the dancing on her quivering belly. "WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOKATYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAIGIVEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" squirmed Erica. "MY turn!" yelled Kim. Kim was firmly tied to the bed. Erica grinned a wicked grin. "Yep, it's your turn!" she remarked.
End of Chapter One
Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back