• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Nerd (F/F) part 7

primetime

Verified
okay folks, i apologize for the delay in writing stories. my computer had a virus and it took me a while to clean it up. this particular story was going to post on 7/31/04, but my computer decided to act up. i'm back now, so it's time for another chapter, along with my other stories. anyway, thanks to all those who love this particular series and i am considering bringing back "Behind the Walls" as well. to those who want to see Esmerelda get her revenge, BELIEVE ME, she will!!! you just have to keep reading! hope you enjoy this one and feedback is always welcomed.

Karina sat back in her chair, gazing out the open window. it was a hot summer afternoon and she was sweating like a pig. her door was opened, she had fans going, windows wide open and none of it was helping cool down the hot humid day. as she sat back in her chair, she thought about this summer. she was enjoying being the RA of a Summer Orientation dorm for freshman and two of her residents Olivia and Sasha have become really good friends with her. she also remmbered their moment when they got to tickle torture her favorite nerd, Esmerelda. she enjoyed the power she had over Esmerelda. anytime she passed by the chemistry building after Olivia and Sasha got out of class, she would wait for Esmerelda to come out of the room. she would gaze her eyes at Esmerelda and loved it when Esmerelda had a look of panic on her face. after scaring Esmerelda, she would then walk away laughing. she wanted Esmerelda to know that she could tickle her anytime she wanted. she then heard a knock on her door.

"hey Karina! it is hot as FUCK!" Olivia shouted.

Karina looked up and saw Olivia and Sasha at her door. "come on in."

Olivia and Sasha both sat down and were also sweating. both girls loved hanging around Karina as they already started making names for themselves on campus. they already had a few dates with some football players and knew their freshman year was going to be fun.

"you know, it is hot as fuck. why dont we go to the beach?" Karina told them.

"yeah! let's get the hell out of this suana and go to the beach!" Sasha said with excitement.

"plus, i heard a lot of the football players are going there. maybe we can have a little 'extra curricular' activity as well." Karina smiled.

Olivia and Sasha got up and walked out the room. Karina then began to change into her bathing suit. she put on a two piece bathing suit, then put on shorts. she then put on her sandals, grabbed her beach accessories and walked out of her room. she saw Olivia and Sasha also ready to go. Olivia had a one piece bathing suit with shorts on and flip flops. Sasha had a bikini on and didnt even bother with shorts. she also wore flip flops and was ready to go. the three girls got into Karina's convertible cherry red Ford Mustang and drove off. as they drove to the beach, they noticed a ton of guys, and a few women, staring at them. they all loved the attention. they would exchange flirty glances as the Mustang roared down the street. it seemed like everyone was on their way to the beach today. when they arrived they had trouble finding parking, but a group of guys told them to park in their space, while they would look elsewhere to park. Karina blew them a kiss, then the guys piled into their truck and drove off hooping and hollering.

"i love idiots....." Karina told her pals.

"i know! they must think they're going to get something in return. poor losers. but hey, at least they gave us their spot." Olivia said.

"men are complete morons! they'll do anything for a pretty woman wont they? i bet if we told them to jump off a cliff head first for some pussy, they would!" Sasha laughed.

the three girls laughed as they parked the car. they got out, grab their belongings and headed to the beach area. they saw a lot of guys checking them out. they also saw the jealous looks of their girlfriends as well, but they didnt care. they made it to a "perfect" spot on the beach and set up their stuff. they were trying to plant a huge umbrella and Karina played it up. she pretended to struggle with it and when she pretended to pout about it, almost immediately three guys came running over to help her out. the guys put up the umbrella, set up their radios and even laid out their blankets.

"thanks guys! we girls are so fortunate to have such STRONG men help us out. what would we do without you?" Karina pretended to flirt.

"no problem! if you need anything, anything at all, dont hesitate to call us! my name is Walter, what's yours?" the guy asked.

"Karina. these are my friends Olivia and Sasha. nice to meet you Walter. this may sound silly, but we forgot our money so we cant buy food. would it be too much trouble for you guys to bring us back some burgers and fries?" Karina said, flashing her eyelashes.

"Rick, do you still have money?" Walter asked.

"HELL YEAH!" Rick replied.

"then what are we waiting for! let's go!" Walter yelled.

"before you go Walter dear, can you bring back some drinks too? Diet Cokes?" Karina continued to flirt.

"diet? you women need diet cokes? you are way to FINE to be drinking diet cokes. but, your wish is my command...." Walter told her.

Karina flashed a flirty smile, then the guys left. Karina looked at Olivia and Sasha, then they all started to laugh. 15 minutes passed and the guys brought back the food and cold drinks. Karina kindly sorted out the food and looked at Walter.

"thanks Wally. i REALLY appreciate this." Karina said with her gazing eyes.

"uh, yeah! n-n-no problem!!! uh, Karina? we'll be right back. we're about to go play some football." Walter said, trying to sound macho.

"have fun...." Karina whispered into his face.

Karina and crew almost fell out laughing as Walter and his friends nearly tripped over each other running away, throwing a football around and trying to act like tough men. the three girls ate their food and looked at their surroundings. Olivia and Sasha were really enjoying the fact that Karina got several men to set up their "camp" and buy them food. they were really going to enjoy hanging around with her!

the afternoon passed by and the temperature started to cool down. throughout their visit, Karina and crew flirted, played and teased every man that came across their paths. even a few women flirted with them. they saw people come and go. they handed out fake phone numbers, flirted and even kissed a few guys just to mess with their heads. the evening fell and Karina and her crew were still at the beach. some more hapless guys set up a bonfire for them and the girls sat with the guys for a while until it was getting late. they told the guys they had to get back as it was now 10 o'clock at night. they gave them a few fake phone numbers and walked back to the car.

"can you believe those guys?" Olivia asked.

"like i said, men would do almost anything for some pretty women. we didnt have to do anything but sit there and play with their minds." Sasha said laughing.

"i know..i know. just wait till school starts and the fun REALLY beings!" Karina told them.

they walked pass some more cars when Olivia stopped dead in her tracks. Karina and Sasha looked at her with puzzled looks.

"what? Olivia, what is it?" Karina asked.

"look......." Olivia said as she pointed across the beach.

Karina turned her head and looked over towards a lone lifeguard house on the sand and saw a lone figure sitting on the deck. she focused her eyes harder and she realized who that figure was. a wicked smile formed on her face. "Esmerelda..........."

"Esmerelda's here? this is cool!" Sasha said.

"i think it is time we pay our little nerd a visit. this is going to be a great ending to a great day..." Karina said.

Esmerelda was sitting on a chair on the deck of the lifeguard house. she was gazing at the moonbeams hitting the surface of the ocean. she liked coming to the beach at night to clear her head and relax. she wore a sweatshirt, shorts and white sneakers. Esmerelda always loved the ocean. so peaceful, so calm. it was a hot day, but the cool ocean air felt refreshing this time at night. she thought about her life and was generally pleased. but she also thought about her torment at the hands of Karina. she wondered why Karina took so much pleasure in torturing her. Esmerelda was always nice to everyone, why would someone like Karina torment her? Esmerelda also worried about the fact that her body sometimes enjoyed the tickling, especially in her private areas. Esmerelda still hasnt been with a man, but has experienced the power of an orgasm at the hands of a woman. Esmerelda's intellectual side fought with her libido about the torment. she didnt want to be tortured but the orgasms felt really good. she was confused on how to feel. she definitely wasnt confused about the tickling. she couldnt stand being tickled as her body was so sensitive. her toes curled inside her shoes as she thought about the wicked torments she was put through. Esmerelda closed her eyes and wished she had the courage to stand up for herself. she just didnt want to cause trouble and if she stood up to Karina, she knew her life would never change. Esmerelda sighed then opened her eyes. her eyes nearly popped out of her head at the sight in front of her eyes.

"hello Esmerelda...." Karina told her.

"K-KARINA!!!!! what are you doing here!!!!?" Esmerelda shouted.

"about to have some fun....girls, get her!!!!!" Karina commanded.

Olivia and Sasha quickly tackled Esmerelda as she struggled to get free. they carried her struggling body down from the lifeguard house to the sand and held her down. Karina then began to pile sand on top of Esmerelda's arms were held to her sides by Sasha and her ankles held by Olivia. Karina piled the sand over her and soon, Esmerelda was buried. only her head and feet stuck out of the big sand mound. Karina then took a bucket of water and poured it over the sand repeatedly to make the sand compact and hard. Esmerelda tried to free herself but couldnt. she was trapped and now at the mercy of Karina and crew.

"LET ME GO!!!! PLEASE KARINA, LET ME GOOOOOOOOO!" Esmerelda begged.

"go ahead and scream Esmerelda, no one is here! just us four. you know Esmerelda, i missed you. i mean it's been weeks since i last got to.......touch you." Karina winked.

Esmerelda started to sob. "please Karina.....not again....why are you doing this to me?"

"because i CAN, that's why!!!!" Karina laughed.

"......*sob*....i havent done anything to you......" Esmerelda continued to sob.

"oh SHUT UP ESMERELDA!!!! you seem to forget that you did tickle me! i will NEVER forgive you for that!" Karina shouted.

Esmerelda closed her eyes and remembered when she did in fact tickle torture Karina. she now regretted even try to exact her revenge. she knew she was going to be in for a long night. the only thing she knew was that her private parts were covered by sand, so Karina couldnt tickle those areas.

"Sasha, do you have your feather?" Karina asked.

"yes i do!!" Sasha said.

"tickle her nose......Olivia, hold her head still." Karina commanded.

Olivia held Esmerelda's head still, while Sasha began to run a seagull feather across Esmerelda's nostrils. Esmerelda immediately began to scream as the tendrils of the feather tickled her nostrils. Sasha loved tickling her nose, then used the feather to tickle her ears as well. Karina reached in and removed Esmerelda's glasses as Sasha then traced around her eyes as well. Esmerelda cackled like a hyena as she felt the feather's tip circling inside her nostrils, driving her crazy. her eyes were closed shut and tears started to form. she wanted to scratch her nose bad but she couldnt. Karina then used her own feather and traced it around the outlines of her lips. Esmerelda's face felt like it was one big itch and there was nothing she could do to stop it. when she laughed, Karina even dipped the feather into her mouth tickling the roof of her mouth. Karina played a cat and mouse game as she would quickly remove the feather before Esmerelda's mouth closed. when Sasha tickled the nostrils, Esmerelda would open her mouth, only to feel a feather tickling the roof of her mouth. this went on for another 10 minutes, then Karina had them stop tickling. Esmerelda was already a sweaty mess. she still felt like scratching her whole face, but her arms were trapped.

"Esmerelda dear, do you want us to tickle your nose, or your TOES?!" Karina teased.

"NO!!!! NO!!!!" Esmerelda screamed.

"her toes it is! Olivia, would you do the honors of tickling her toes?" Karina laughed.

"MY PLEASURE!!!!!!" Olivia said. she then sat by Esmerelda's feet which were sticking out and stared at the white Keds canvas shoes. she slowly began to unlace the shoes and Esmerelda twitched her feet.

"...please dont tickle my feet....i cant stand it....." Esmerelda moaned.

"ah, she doesnt want us to tickle her feet! TOO BAD NERD!!!!" Karina yelled back.

Olivia then took off Esmerelda's left shoe, then the right one. she grabbed the tips of the white cotton socks and easily peeled off the socks, exposing Esmerelda's size 6 feet. Olivia remembered the last time she got a hold of these feet. Olivia had a thing for women's feet and looking at Esmerelda's cute feet got her juices going. she loved the chubby toes and the smoothness and pinkness of the soles. she then took her feather and traced it from the base of the toes, down the arch, and across the heel. Esmerelda let out a scream so loud, Karina decided to take a sock and forced it into her mouth. Esmerelda tasted her sock, but continued to scream. the feather made it's cruel way over her feet and there was nothing she could do. her feet wiggled wildly, but Sasha came over and held her toes back while Olivia continued to trace her feather over it cruel path. the feather's tip darted in and out of the toe crevies and Esmerelda was laughing hysterically. Esmerelda's tears were flowing easily and she stared up into the face of Karina. she saw the evil look on Karina's face as she cackled away. Esmerelda's emotions were getting to her. as Karina smiled at her plight, Esmerelda began to feel ashamed. ashamed of the fact that this woman could do anything she wanted with her and there was nothing she could do. she felt so helpless, so weak. the feather tickling was now on the undersides of her chubby toes and she just laughed like a banshee.

"hey Karina, her toes are oh, so ticklish! listen to her laugh!" Olivia said.

"keep on going Olivia! tickle those feet good! i want her to really SUFFER!" Karina said.

Olivia continued to tickle the trapped feet with her feather. she hit a particular hot spot in the center of the arch and concentrated on it. Olivia was mesmerized by the sight of the feather stroking it's tickling might on the flesh of Esmerelda's foot. she then attacked the other foot and watched the toes wiggle madly on the other foot. Sasha then held Esmerelda's big toe and pulled it away from the next toe. Olivia sawed the feather in the soft toe crevice and Esmerelda went into complete maniacal laughter. Olivia made sure she sawed in between each toe crevice sending ticklish shockwaves through Esmerelda's nervous system. the tickling was getting to be too much for Esmerelda. soon, she stopped struggling and laid there weakly, hapless to the tickling torture.

"okay girls, stop tickling her feet. time to get her out of this sand trap." Karina told them.

"WHY??!!! i want to keep tickling her feet!" Olivia whined.

"we need to get her out so we can STRIP HER NAKED, then have some real fun......." Karina said.

Esmerelda tried catching her breath when the tickling stopped. out of her tear soaked eyes, she saw then digging her out. the sand was removed and Esmerelda thought her torment was over. then her mushy brain realized that she was getting stripped naked. her sweatshirt, her shirt underneath, her bra, shorts and panties were removed and Esmerelda laid naked on the sand. the girls then grabbed Esmerelda's naked body and hoisted it up. they took her limp form over to the lifeguard house and planted her back on the rails that supported the lifeguard house off the sand. the rails were horizontal all the way around and they tied Esmerelda's hands to the rails, then the bent her knees and tied her ankles to the rails as well. Esmerelda was now hanging forward with her arms behind her, tied to the rails and her ankles as well. if they cut her wrists free, she would fall face forward into the sand. her breasts were hanging freely and Karina grabbed her chin.

"now NERD! it's time to really play with you!" Karina said with a smile.

Sasha reached forward and began to tickle Esmerelda's breasts. her hands squeezed the breasts and Esmerelda already strated to laugh. Olivia went behind the rails and attacked the upturned soles again. her fingers moved all over the soles and Esmerelda cackled hysterically. Sasha then turned her attention to the ribcage and Esmerelda let out a yelp as her ribs were tortured.

"LAUGH NERD LAUGH!!!!!" Karina shouted as she watched Sasha and Olivia tickle a helpless Esmerelda.

Esmerelda's body shook wildly as she felt her ribs being tweaked and her soles tickled. her arms were aching as her body weight pulled at her bonds. she looked at Karina with begging eyes, only to have Karina look back at her with an evil gaze. the sock in her mouth was wet with her saliva and mixed with the sweat she had from her feet, Esmerelda wanted to gag. her head then thrashed about as Sasha poked her finger into her bellybutton.

"hey, watch this!" Olivia shouted as she then took her cellphone, put it on vibrate mode and placed it on Esmerelda's sole. the phone vibrated and it drove Esmerelda into the lower depths of tickling hell.

Karina watched the torment with delight. she knew her turn was coming and she couldnt wait. she stared at Esmerelda's vagina, then licked her lips. she enjoyed watching Sasha now play with Esmerelda's nipples and Olivia playing with the toes. Karina decided it was her time.

"okay ladies, my turn....." Karina told them.

Esmerelda moaned in pain and exhaustion as she saw Karina twirling a feather between her fingers. Esmerelda knew what was coming. tears flowed from her eyes as she knew there was nothing she could do. Karina then knelt down by Esmerelda's vagina. from the angle she was at, the vagina was in front of her face as she knelt down.

"my my my! what a pretty pussy.....looks like you're growing some stubble here. tell me Esmerelda, is your pussy sensitive right now?" Karina asked.

Esmerelda sobbed again as she knew she was going to get it. she looked at Karina one more time, then closed her eyes.

"i think it is a sensitive pussy.....tickle tickle tickle....." Karina whispered as she then took the feather and stroke it all over Esmerelda's mound.

Esmerelda roared in laughter as she felt the feather teasing her mound. she winced in pain as Karina lightly slapped at her vagina, then tickled it again with the feather's tip. then using one hand, she pulled open the "lips" and then twirled the feather in the flesh in between them. this drove Esmerelda wild as she felt the sensations building up. the more Karina tickled her pussy, the more wet she became. Olivia and Sasha watched this erotic scene and were quite turned on. Sasha then began to tickle the tips of Esmerelda's nipples and Olivia went back to the feet and began to suckle on the ticklish digits. Karina then flicked the feather all over Esmerelda's clitoris.

"tickle tickle clitty!!! such a tickly clitty! cum for me Esmerelda, cum......." Karina whispered.

the teasing was getting to be too much for Esmerelda. she felt a warm tongue circling her toes and fingers playing with her nipples. but the feather across her most private area finally sent her over the edge and she had a massive orgasm. her body shook as the orgasm overcame her. she then laid limply in her bondage. the orgasm rocked her and it felt strangely exciting. Karina loved this moment. she watched love juices drip from the recently tickled pussy, then rubbed her hand over the pussy. Esmerelda was extra sensitive and she began to giggle.

"take her down now. just one more thing to do......" Karina told her crew.

Olivia and Sasha freed Esmerelda from her bondage and laid her on her stomach on the sand. then at Karina's orders, then each held an ankle and spread her legs apart. Karina then sat in between Esmerelda's legs and stared at the pale ass in front of her.

"punishment time...." Karina said as she then began to spank Esmerelda.

SMACK!!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!!!!SMACK!!!!! SMACK!!!!!! SMACK!!!! SMACK!!

Esmerelda moaned in pain as her ass was stinging from Karina's hand slapping against it. Karina then grabbed a cheek and pulled it away from the other. then she used her feather and tickled the soft brown hole and Esmerelda giggled uncontrollably as her ass was being tickled. the feather made it's way all over the hole, then over to her pussy again. Olivia and Sasha then began to lightly stroke her soles again. Esmerelda laid there laughing away.

"what a tickly hole you have!!! tickle tickle tickle!!!! but it is not as much fun as your.....pussy......" Karina teased.

Esmerelda had another massive orgasm as Karina rubbed her hand over the pussy. Esmerelda shuddered one more time as the orgasm overtook her. Esmerelda's mind raced all over as the orgasm she had felt so wonderful to her. her body was on fire and her mind was in another world. Karina felt the love honey flowing and laughed. she looked at her soaked hand and stood up. she walked over to Esmerelda's head. pulling her up by her hair, she then rubbed the wet hand over Esmerelda's face and especially over the mouth.

"taste yourself NERD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Karina laughed.

Esmerelda felt so humiliated. Karina let go of her head and it plopped back on the sand. she heard the other girls laughing and walked over her.

"we had some fun tonight nerd....see you next time. your body....... is MINE!!!!" Karina said as she grabbed Esmerelda's clothes including her shoes, leaving her sweatshirt.

Olivia and Sasha then threw the sweatshirt over Esmerelda as they walked away. they got into Karina's car, then sped off. all three laughed at what they did to poor Esmerelda. they couldnt wait to do it again.

Leslie was riding her bike along the bike path at the beach. she was a member of the girl's basketball team and stood 6'5" tall. her long blonde hair was tied back in a ponytail and she felt the cool breeze hitting her face. as she rode her bike she looked up and saw what looked like a person barely standing. she slowed her bike and saw this person wobbling along the bike path. "excuse me miss, are you okay?"

Esmerelda turned her head and saw the woman. tears were still flowing from her eyes. she wore her sweatshirt but nothing else. she stared at the woman calling to her.

"Esmerelda??!!!!!!" the woman shouted.

Esmerelda then recognized her friend Leslie. they were classmates in freshman chemistry. "Leslie?"

"what happened to you? where's your clothes?!!! were you attacked?!!" Leslie shouted.

Esmerelda then broke out into tears and Leslie comforted her. Esmerelda then broke down and told Leslie the whole story. Leslie couldnt believe her ears as Esmerelda told her what Karina did to her tonight.

"Esmerelda, she cant do that to you! that must have been so humiliating!" Leslie told her.

".....*sob* what scares me most is that.....i.......i....." Esmerelda tried to say.

"what?" Leslie asked.

"i actually........i actually liked the orgasm......i hate the tickling, but......." Esmerelda couldnt finish.

"it's okay Esmerelda....i'm here for you. but Karina cant do that to you! you need to get her to stop! in fact, she needs to learn that she cant do that to you! i think it is time someone taught her bitchy self a lesson she will never forget. guess what Esmerelda? i AM GOING TO HELP YOU DO IT!!!!!" Leslie told her with resolve.

Esmerelda nodded her head. she knew getting back at Karina was risky, but the thought of Karina getting humiliated sounded good. Esmerelda knew that the vicious cycle was going to continue..........

okay folks, how did you like this one? looks like things are going to get real interesting in Esmerelda's and Karina's lives.... feedback always welcomed.

WOW! THIS has almost surpassed Tickling on the Road for severity & depravity and easily the best series plot surpassing even the Smallville, Behind the Walls and that women who was always tickled by the Judge and the girl she babysat. Even more outstanding than the brilliant and captivating Ticklish Survivor and the Big Ticklish Sister based on Big Brother. We are highly impressed
All our love,
Anna and HEather

Figures Esmerelda was too weak to seek vengeance. So now instead of dealing with them herself, she is calling on beautiful Leslie to save her. She is so weak, she deserves more torment after vengeance. Maybe the 3 become 5 as Tanya and Vanessa return. SO 5 girls against the pitifully weak Esmerelda. Perhaps a juvenile little lesbian sister Helena comes back to wreak havoc on the big sister who sold her our when protecting her from a bully? Eventually Esmerelda going to have to fight back and maybe a Dr Esmerelda/Psychotic Danielle idea is in order. Essentially Primetime we just want you to make the weak, lily-livered cow suffered for her weakness. She reminds us of Amy Acker from Angel before she was recasted as a violent, ancient demon of evil.
Love,
Anna and Heather

I love this series, I will read what ever you write. I would really love to see Esmerelda get tickled by the five girls. Maybe even in front of one of Esmerelda's nerd froends and then they make her friend join in? Of course I also can't wait to see Leslie in action as well. Did I say I love this series:D

Keep up the great stories and I can't wait to read the next chapter in this amazing series.

John

I, too, love this series and can't wait to read more. The possibilities my mind has jumped to are endless-- 5 on one action, Leslie helping Esmerelda, Tyler Perkins helping out directly, or indirectly as he did in part 3, and for that matter, the possibility of Tanya and Vanessa being jealous of Olivia and Sasha (or the other way around) when Tanya and Vanessa return to campus (or after they work together for some 5 on one action). This could lead to 2 of Esmerelda's tormentors turning in to allies and "attacking" Karina.

Of course, I would never be so presumptous as to tell a master what to do, these are just thoughts my mind has jumped to and I anxiously await reading the next part(s) to see where your mind takes it. As always, a job well done.

Esmerelda's revenge!!!!!!

I agree! I want to see Esmerelda get all those bitches BAD!!! Maybe she could be befriended by some of the guys that the bitches had duped! And I'd really like to see her cause fear in them like they did in her every time they see her, the same way they did to her. :Grrr: :Grrr: :Grrr: You go girl!

Great Series!!

Just as good as Behind The Walls and almost as good as Tickling On The Road!

Tron

amazing

This is one of the best series I have ever seen. The characters are well thought out and the plots always amazing. Your writing has inspired me to pick up the theoretical pin and continue working on some ideas I once thought to be only ideas. Again, your work is amazing and I look forward to see more.
batman

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back