• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Prowled Prisses-Paris and Nikki Hilton get it good M/F F/F

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Paris and Nikki Hilton both awakened with massive headaches. Their last recollection was walking into their rented home in Los Angeles, and before they could turn on the lights, both sisters had been hit over the head from behind, and taken to a king size bed in the upstairs bedroom. Now, they awoke from their unconscious states to find themselves naked and tied to a huge bed. Suddenly, three shadowy figures dressed in black entered the room. A thin muscular dark haired man, and a stocky blonde haired man, along with a beautiful thin, tall redheaded woman. The woman shined a flashlight in Paris Hilton's face:" Good Evening, ladies. We are your entertainment committee, just do as you're told, and maybe you wont get hurt" The woman began. "Listen, whatever it is you want, just take it. We wont call the police, just please dont hurt my sister or me" Paris began. "Oh, we already have your wallets, and valuables, we've searched the house. We have something else devilishly clever in mind for you little spoiled bitches" The woman said with an evil cackle. "If anyone calls here,and we dont answer, they'll know something's wrong and come looking for us" Nikki said. "Dont try to bluff your way out of this. We checked carefully, the answering machine is set. No one will suspect a thing" The woman said. "What is it that you're going to do with us" Paris asked. "Oh, nothing much, just have a little fun. By the way, you arent.. ticklish, are you Paris?" The redhead said, giving the naked Paris a poke in the side. Paris swallowed hard, she was incredibly ticklish, even the thought of such made her want to wet herself. From tickle fights they used to have growing up, Paris knew that her sister was ticklish as well.
"Let's give these bitches what we came here for" The woman ordered. With that, the redhead went over to the bound Paris, and began by attacking her upper sides and underarms with fingers as Paris shrieked with laughter and bucked at her restraints: Hehehehehehehehehehehe! STOP THAT! I'm ticklish! Hehehehehehehehehehe! Paris shrieked. "Get her sister" The woman ordered. With that, the muscular dark haired guy went over to Nikki, and ran his fingers like spiders in her underarms and down her sides, causing Nikki to squeal and thrash at her bounds: Hehehehehheeheheehehehe! Dont tickle me! Please no please! Heheheheehehehe!
The torture for the sisters was just beginning. The redhead continued her tickle torture of Paris by dancing her fingers over Paris' ribs, and upper and lower belly, as Paris bucked like a bull from side to side, and let out screams of agony at the torture she was receiving: Hhehehehehehehehehehehe! No please! I'll give you any amount of money you want! Please stop this! Hehehehehehehehehehehe! Paris begged, tears coming to her eyes. Next, the stocky blond haired man ran his fingers over Nikki's belly, ribs, and lower torso, as the Hilton sister screamed with agonizing laughter, and pleaded for mercy: Heheheheheheheheehehehe! NO! Please I cant take this! What do you want?? ! NO! Hhehehehehehehehehehehe! Nikki cried. After the redhead ran her fingers in Paris inner thighs, and the dark haired man ran his fingers on Nikki's thighs, the captors got to their favorite part, the sisters beautiful bare feet. The redhead, who had bi sexual tendencies, first picked up Paris' foot, and took a big whiff of it. Then, she ran her tongue over Paris' bare sole and around her toes, which caused Paris to clench her toes and stifle a giggle. Finally, the redhead held Paris' two feet together, and proceeded to assault the socialite's soft tender soles with her fingers, causing the fiesty Ms Paris Hilton to fill the room with girlish agonizing hysterical laughter, moving her toes every which way, and begging through tears in her eyes for mercy: Heheheheehehehehehehe! Please not my feet! Iam so ticklish! Iam going to wet myself! Please no more! Heheheheheheheheheheeeheehehehe! Paris pleaded. Next, the well built blond haired man grabbed Nikki's feet, and went about his business, running his dancing fingers all over Nikki's soft, creamy, ticklish sole as she yelped with cries of mercy, and begged for the torture to be over: Hhehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Please! I hate to be tickled! I cant stand this! NO! Please NO! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe!
The intruders werent finished with their prey yet, as they ran ice and feathers across the sisters breasts and nipples, causing further shrieking and bucking: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! No more please! We give up! NO! NO! Hehhehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Finally, it seemed that the burglars were finished with the sisters as they untied them, but that was not the case, not yet anyway. The sisters were untied and ordered to face the wall, hands up, nude at the wall. The intruders, instead of leaving kept frisking the sisters and running their fingers down their bodies and over their breasts, causing them to wriggle around at the tickling sensation. Then, with a weapon pointed in Paris' back, the redhead ordered to Paris:"Gimme one of your feet, bitch!" Paris did as she was told and the woman proceeded to lift Paris foot up high, and run her fingers and tounge over the sole, causing Paris to shriek again and have trouble keeping her balance as her bare foot was being attacked. Seeing the torture that the redhead inflicted on Paris, the blonde haired man ordered Nikki to do the same, and Nikki gave the man her outstretched foot, which he proceeded to attack with his fingers and tounge, causing Nikki to nearly lose her balance as she struggled to keep her foot steady against the tickling sensation. Finally, Paris attempted to end the confrontation by using pleading and tears to get the intruders to leave, begging through tears: "Oh my god! I cant believe this is happening. We are both so extremely ticklish. You have us at your mercy. We will do anything, just please stop this sexual assualt, tickle and humilation, please have mercy on us, we give up!" She cried. Finally, the woman, seeing the tears and having a momentary human and female instinct, said to her cohorts:" Okay, they've had enough, we've tied them, tickled them, robbed them, and humilated them. I think it's time that we leave. You bitches just stand here with your hands up naked for a while. We will be watching, and you dont know if we will come back. Any funny stuff, and we'll be right back." The woman said. The three intruders headed for the door and took one last look to see the Hilton sisters standing naked with their hands up and faces to the wall, having been humiliated, robbed, assaulted, and tickled. Finally, the intruders left, and the sisters got dressed and called the police, but the criminals were long gone.
After the police had left, the sisters fixed themselves a drink and reflected on what had happened to them. They had been robbed of $1000 from their purses, some jewelry, and most importantly , their pride with the tickling and humiltation. Luckily, they had not been hurt, but it had taught them a valuable lesson. No matter how rich they were, they were not immune from some of the same dangers that other people faced. Had the incident humbled them? Only time would tell that, but their confidence had been shaken, and the Hilton sisters no longer felt completely secure due to the Night of Tickling Intrusion.

The End

Thanks. This is a very old thread. I appreciate the positive reply.

Mitch

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back