• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

barefoot summer weekend

TklDuo-Drew

Verified
I don't know if this means anything to anybody, but there's a show on the food network tonight at 9pm called "Barefoot Summer Weekend".
I'm guessing this is gonna be a show that involves the lady who hosts the "Barefoot Contessa".
It's probably gonna be nothing, I watched this "Contessa" show once....and she wasn't even barefoot!

Drew

Barefoot Contessa

I didn't see the program you were talking about (I just became a member of this site yesterday). But since you brought up Barefoot Contessa, did you know that was a nickname of Linda Ronstadt's way back when because she used to perform onstage barefooted? I think her album 'Silk Purse' shows a great view of her feet on the cover, too. Take care, Drew.

All I've done is look up album covers today!

LOL!

2pgso

~ toyou

Here's a better picture of her feet on the album...but a smaller pic.

2pgy8

~ toyou

Last edited:
toyou444, It's you!

When I was asking about those album covers I didn't realize until now that you're here as well! I won't ask about album covers here though. Great shot of Linda's tootsies! Thanks!

If you do a search, check out the cd cover for jazz singer Elaine Elias, the disc is called "Everything I Love".

Drew

Thanks, Drew!

I'll keep that in mind. Check out the topic I came up with...Album Cover Art. Toyou444 found some very enticing replies to my question about album cover art featuring feet. You can add your responses there.

TklDuo-Drew said:
If you do a search, check out the cd cover for jazz singer Elaine Elias, the disc is called "Everything I Love".

Drew

Here ya go...

3917l

~ toyou

I tip my hat toyou444! Great CD cover! I think I may have caused this thread to go astray so I apologize. I heard that sometimes the hostess of QVC( or whatever that home shopping thing is called) walks around barefoot alot. She gets calls asking her to do that more often.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back