• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Total foot torture

tower98

TMF Master
Total foot torture

I met a girl named Brandi a couple weeks ago; I made the mistake of totally falling for her. When she first introduced herself to me in the bar we were at I was drawn to her. Brandi was a tall girl, maybe 5’8, with long brown hair and brown eyes. Her teeth are totally white, when she smiles with her sparkling lips and shinny white teeth you had to let out a nervous giggle from having the attention of such a woman. I thought she was a model, having such perfect abs and legs that you could not take your eyes off of. When she touched me I felt as if I was putty in her hands.

While we talked that first night she kept her hand on my arm and gently brushed my arm which really turned me on. Her fingers barely touched me, yet it gave me goose bumps. Whenever she whispered in my ear my nipples would tingle.

After we had another drink she gave me a kiss on my cheek and asked if I was interested in her. Of course I am, you are so pretty.

I looked her in her brown eyes and blushed as I asked why she was talking with me, after all there were a lot of other pretty girls around.

Kelly, she said, don’t you know how beautiful you are? She reached up with her finger and tickled the tip of my nose as she shook her head and smiled. You have a sexy nose for one, and then she traced my ear with her fingers as she told me how sexy my ears were. I love pointy chins, and your chin is a ten, then she tickled my chin. When her hands slide from my chin to my stomach I was ready to jump her right then and there. I can’t believe your groping me in front of all these people I told her. She looked down at my feet and told me she really liked my red painted toes. I was impressed that she noticed, she was really into me.

Just when I thought we were getting into each other she told me she had to leave, something about meeting some friends. We agreed to meet for dinner on Thursday night at my favorite place for dinner, Eddies.

Brandi and I had a booth in the back of the dimly lit place. We flirted back and forth for a while, and then she reached down and placed my feet in her lap. You painted your toenails bright red for me. I thought to myself that it was odd that she would comment on my feet in the middle of talking, especially because they were under the table. Maybe she just wanted to show me that she thought my whole body was attractive. Then she tried to remove my sandals, I pulled my feet away. She looked at me and frowned so I had to tell her my feet were too ticklish to handle. Brandi perked right up with that explanation. Are you ticklish anywhere else? Not really, my brothers tried to tickle me all over but when they tickled my feet I exploded. She told me she was deathly ticklish all over. I asked her if she was ever tickled into screaming fits? Not really she said, maybe a couple seconds max.

Then she asked if I had a bad experience with tickling? Oh…you could say that. Once my two brothers held me down and tickled my feet with brushes for almost a half hour before my mother stopped them. I was totally bugging out! I was screaming for them to stop, and my mother was in the other room and did nothing. It took me a long time to get up. Ever since then I always wore socks in the house. My feet are so ticklish that when I get out of my nylons I tickle myself. It’s so horrible!

We decided to have a nightcap at her house in the country, only a half hour drive from my house. As we talked on the couch I noticed that her eyes would dart to my feet whenever I moved them. This was intriguing to me, like I had a magical power with my seven foot feet. I slowly flexed my toes knowing she was getting Horne from it. I felt like I was in control of her.

It was running late, and I had to work in the morning so I reluctantly decided to leave. She was begging me to come back tomorrow. We can use my hot tub and relax. That sounded great to me, after all I was off all weekend.

When I saw her in her bathing suit it took my breath away. I saw that electrifying smile and those sexy long legs and a stomach that when poked didn’t wiggle, oh my god she is so hot. Brandi wrapped her arms around my waist and gave me a long, seducing, kiss to welcome me back. I quickly changed and went to join her in the hot tub.

After telling her about my hard day, and a couple more drinks she moved behind me and started giving me a shoulder rub. This is nice I told her, very relaxing. At first I thought she was being nice, giving me a massage and all. Then she slowly ran her finger around my neck, which was getting my juices going. Brandi defiantly new how to turn a girl on, when she began nibbling on my ear I thought I was in heaven. Feeling her tongue slide in and around my ear was getting me worked up. I tried to turn around and kiss her, but she turned my head around and continued to please me. I was ready to start fingering myself when she removed my top and started playing with my totally erect nipples. All the teasing was getting me frustrated from lack of her finishing me. Brandi whispered in my ear, do you want to go to my room? We locked lips as we made a slow walk to the bedroom.

Brandi had a king size bed, it was nice and comfy. We undressed each other and then she lay on top of me. Feeling her naked body on mine was over whelming. I was whimpering and moaning already from the amazing touch of this woman. I have never experienced this type of treatment before. Having my nipples sucked as she ran her hands from my waist to my arms was forcing my body to buck from the motions. My eyes were closed as all this was going on; when she stopped I opened my eyes to see her smiling down at me. Then she asked me, how would you like to have a mind-blowing orgasm? I blushed as I told her yes. Please, just don’t stop. I’m going to tie you up, it will add to your excitement, trust me. My mind was fried at this point; she could have done anything to me. As she tied my hands above my head she had her pussy shoved in my face. She smelled so good; I gave her a couple playful licks, which had her giggling. Then she moved to my feet, I really didn’t like having my feet restrained but I didn’t want to get her mad. There were two double posts at each corner of her bed with a bar at the edge of the bed holding them together. My feet were crossed as she tied them a little to tight, but as long as she gets back on top of me fast I wont care. As she stepped back to inspect her work I tried to wiggle free to give her a show. The posts along with the rope held me tight; all I could move were my toes. You got me Brandi; I’m your love slave now!

Brandi kneeled down at my feet as she gave me a wicked smile; I thought for sure she was going to kiss them. Then she placed her fingers on my feet and I giggled as I said don’t be nasty. Brandi crawled over my body, from my legs to my face; she looked me in my eyes and asked why I tormented her with my toes? You knew I liked your pretty toes, and you constantly wiggled them trying to torture me. Brandi, I thought you liked my feet? I do, but now you have to learn not to use your feet against me. As she walked across the room to her dresser I got worried.

As she opened her drawer she looked over her shoulder and smiled at me again. Kelly, when you told me that story about having your feet tickled with a brush I was totally turned on, I wanted to do that to you, among other things she said with a laugh. Lets see if my hairbrush can get you laughing. Please, don’t tickle my feet I said with pure panic in my voice. Brandi, I’ll do anything, don’t do this, PLEASE!

Okay, your right let me get you warmed up first. As she sat on the floor at my feet she began using her long nails on my soles, I let out a loud scream as I panicked. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HA HAH HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.
Noooo!! Brandi was laughing as she told me not to worry, I will punish these ticklish feet till they learn not to torture people. Her fingernails were tickling every inch of my feet. I would scrunch my toes up to try and stop the horrible feeling, then I would pull my toes back, nothing was working. The harder I laughed the bigger her smile got. I had ten long fingernails tickling my ticklish feet non-stop. Brandi tickled like a pro, she used all ten fingers on one foot like a rake, then after I was reduced to silent laughter she used one finger to tickle my foot on the sole till I was laughing out loud again. As soon as I was not in duress she would tickle me all out again. This went on for a long time; she was totally into tickling my helpless, off the scale ticklish feet.

After she stopped the ticklish barrage she crawled back and laid on top of me laughing till I caught my breath. As she used her hands to massage my breasts he kissed my chin and neck getting me turned on again. I knew you liked this, she said with a smile. Ready for the hair brushes Kelly? That’s going to tickle, all those tickling brushes rubbing all over those ticklish feet. I don’t know how you will bare it. PLEASE NO MORE I CRIED OUT! She kept laughing as she left the room.

I saw her holding something behind her back as she entered the room; I knew it wasn’t the brush because that was on the floor. Bet your wondering what I found hey, she said with that beautiful smile. Then I herd a humming sound, then my eyes bugged out as I saw her move the electric toothbrush out from behind her back. Again I was begging her to stop, she was taking the toothbrush and placing it close to my feet, then she moved it away as I was screaming for her to stop. Kelly, if you tell me you really want me to stop I will. Please, yes thank you I said, please stop. I took a deep breath to calm down when she quickly seized the moment to hold my toes back as she ran the electric toothbrush under my toes. My body jumped and my brain panicked as I was being tickled in my worst spot, the toes and just below my toes. I was unable to speak as she held my toes back with one hand and used the other to run the toothbrush under my toes. She was trying to get between my toes and up and down my toes but I was lucky that she didn’t tie my toes back. Then after she had me worked up into a sweat she moved the toothbrush along my heel, which reduced me to tears. My body was beginning to spasm from the tickling abuse. After I was reduced to silent laughter she moved the toothbrush up and down the sides of my foot, moving really slow working over every inch of my foot.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he he he he he ha eeeeeeeeeeee STOPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ready for the other foot now, or do you want me to keep tickling your left foot.
Ha hahahaha hahahaha he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he.

If you don’t answer me I will keep tickling this foot? Other fooooooot!!

Okay, but only because you asked. I tied to pull my feet free but she tied them really well. It was maddening to have my feet tickled non-stop and not be able to at least move them so the tickling would not be on the same spot for so long. This time she managed to stick the toothbrush between my two toes and hold it there while the brushes kept spinning me into tickle horror. I gave a final try at getting free, with all my might I pulled at my restraints, then I gave in as my laughing grew in intensity till I was shaking from the foot torture. Brandi managed to get between all of my toes in my weakened condition. I was losing my mind at this point, no longer could I speak or laugh.

Brandi stopped the tickling till I was able to breath, when I looked down at her she picked the toothbrush up and used it on my soles. Again I was having fits of laughter. How could anyone be so mean? I don’t deserve this! My body was still turned on though, this is crazy!

Brandi wiped away my tears and the sweat before she went back to my feet. Now we will see how loud you can laugh? Look at my hairbrush; this will be dragged up and down your feet for a while.

Brandi stop this, you are crazy!

I screamed in terror as she slowly ran the brush up and down my left foot. It was like having fifty fingers running up and down my foot. It was bad enough, but looking at Brandi giggling and enjoying watch me suffer was scaring me. She will never stop tickling me I thought. As she moved the brush faster and faster I began screaming between laughs for help. This just made Brandi laugh harder.

Then she moved her attention to my right foot. That damn brush was moving all over my foot. There was no escaping it, I was going insane. When she used the brush on my heel my body jumped again. The evil Brandi noticed this and ran the brush over my heel as my body shook uncontrollable and I was gasping for breath. Even this did not slow her down, knowing I was getting tickled to insanity right now she dropped the brush and used both hands to tickle the tops and bottoms of my toes, which left me on the verge of conciseness.

She finale allowed me to catch my breath as she was licking around my breasts again. I felt her fingers slide down and play with my clit, as she wanted me close to orgasm again. I new she was not going to let me off the hook. Sure enough she kissed my legs and worked her way back down to my feet.

As she looked back and smiles she said, I have been dying to taste you’re lovely feet. Again my body was tense from the tickling, her tongue was sliding up my feet from my heels to my toes. My feet were so sensitive; her licking was having a devastative effect on me. The worst was when she licked between my toes, I was laughing so hard I could feel the bed shake. I knew she loved my feet because she licked my feet for what seemed like hours. Having my toes sucked was like having a thousand feathers tickling my brain. Each toe was sucked for along time. Even the saliva left on my toes was tickling me. After my toes were devoured she took to nibbling my heel that was intense for me. Then she started on my other foot, I really didn’t know how much more I could take, and I needed to get fucked soon! No matter how much I screamed and laughed she never stopped as she licked, sucked, and kissed my foot. There was no getting threw to her, she was to into my feet. Brandi was sweating herself when she fell back on the floor exhausted.

Brandi covered my face with her pussy as I got her off. I herd her nails scratching the headboard as she had one orgasm after another. My head was shoved into the mattress as she was pushing down so hard from her explosions. Then she fell of me as I was waiting for my turn. I was pissed when she walked out of the room. Get back her I yelled!

I lay in bed tied up totally turned on and there was nothing I could do about it. My body was tingling with excitement as I waited for my lover. Please come back! Brandi, please come back I yelled!

Thank god, she burst threw the door with, no not a feather. Brandi please, please Brandi.
She went right to work dusting my toes with the feathers. I was so angry, I tried not to laugh but as soon as the feather brushed the tip of my toe was laughing like a wild banshee. As I wiggled my toes to get away from the feather she moved with my toes so I could not shake her. Now I had a feather tickling the top of my foot while she used another feather to tickle the bottom of my foot. Brandi was laughing as she watched me laugh uncontrollable as my body shook.

Brandi looked at me and smiled, can you believe I tickled your feet for over nine hours now! I thought you would have passed out by now. You deserve a reward for this. My feet were free, she let them go as she kissed my calves and worked her wat to my reward. As soon as she stuck her tongue in me I erupted like never before. She brought me to orgasm several times before she held me. I told her I loved her as I drifted of to sleep.

I woke up late in the morning with my body tied spread eagle on the bed. I was getting scared; I could not go threw this again. Oh my god, she put panty hose on me. I’m ten times more ticklish with those on, this is my worst nightmare. Then I herd Brandi talking in the other room. Was she on the phone? Then I herd another voice as I began to panic at my predicament. Over by her dresser there was a video camera set up, and a tray was covered up on the dresser with a sign that read tickling toys. When I looked down at my poor feet I noticed four feathers laid out at my feet. I was about to cry when I saw the door opening slowly; I held my breath as I herd the electric toothbrush again.

Total foot torture continued

I didn’t know what to say when Brandi came walking towards me, she tickles my feet all night and she still wants to tickle me? Kelly, don’t get upset, I have to tell you my girlfriend is home, and she wants in on this. You see, my girlfriend loves tickling, and you have such ticklish feet I didn’t want her to miss out on this opportunity. We both will make it up to you, you’ll see, she pointed to the video camera and laughed as she said it again, you’ll see.

You bitch, let me go! Then I was speechless as her friend came walking in. My god she is so pretty. Blond hair that ran straight and down to her shoulders. Damn, she was a tall one, maybe 5’9, and soft blue eyes to boot. I’d love to sink my tongue in her, oh her breast are define.

Who’s my ticklish friend she cooed. They sat on the bed with their buts right next to my feet and their feet stretched out up to my neck as they petted my thigh. Both girls placed both feet on my stomach; I twitched from their cold feet touching me. Brandi’s friend has huge feet, maybe 9 1\2, I must be crazy I thought, because as they rubbed there feet around my stomach and all around my pubic region I moaned and groaned from the pleasure. It was nice getting pampered rather then tortured I thought.

Kelly, my big blond friend was saying, you have nice smooth flat feet my dear. I love tickling feet that are wide and long, so much skin to torment she snickered. Brandi tells me nylons add to your ticklishness, make you hyper ticklish. That sounds great, and you can stay all day, night, and all day tomorrow, this is perfect.

They must have sensed I was getting scared, even though I was so turned on, I was getting panicked from her comments.

As both girls moved there perfect looking feet over my breasts I was totally at their mercy. I wanted so badly for them to get me off, but I knew I would have a lot of foot tickling before that would happen.

I screamed as I felt the feathers on my toes again, it took me completely by surprise. They were dragging the feathers lightly on both sides of my toes as their feet kept pinching, and groping at my breasts. The feathers combined with my nylons were having a devastating effect on me. Yet with their feet getting me all exited my mind was confused. Both girls were studying me reactions, they new how to keep me on the verge of orgasm and torture me at the same time. The pace of the feather stayed the same; the longer they tickled the harder I was laughing. Sweat was rolling down my face as I tried to keep my sanity. Brandi was using both feet on my nipples as her friend started poking at my woman hood. Then just when I thought she was going to shove her foot deep inside me she used her feet to massage the sides of my pussy.

The feathers tracing my toes finally sent me into ticklish hell. I could not shake them, PLEASE STOP! They smiled at each other when I yelled. They kept the same pace, they loved watching my toes wiggle, twitch, and curl from the horrible tickling.
I tried to scream, nothing would come out of my mouth. I was covered from head to toe with goose bumps.

I herd Brandi say; it’s been over an hour, should we change tactics? She’s okay said the blond. Let her enjoy it. Didn’t they know they were tickling me into insanity? I could feel the feathers slide in between my toes, and all around the tops and bottoms of my toes. I couldn’t even laugh any more. My mind was blank, the only thing my body new was it was getting tickled to death. Brandi kept telling me to wiggle my toes, my body was in shock.

I watched them lay with half their body on mine and half off as they kissed my forehead. It took me a long time to catch my breath this time. Brandi was running her hand around my waist which actually tickled, and turned me on even more.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!! As they kissed me there toes were running up and down the tops of my feet. As my body shake, trying to escape they began kissing me all over my face and breasts. I wanted the tickling to stop but I loved the feeling from the kissing. With my nylons on it was ten times worse! Their toes were moving from side to side as they had me laughing again. Brandi used her toenails to scrape between my toes. She planted her toes next to my big toe and frantically moved it back and forth till she had me gasping for air, as my eyes were wide open with fright.

After two hours they began making out as they lay on my stomach. This was getting me even closer to climax. My body was screaming with tickle pain as my mind wanted sex.

After my short break Brandi gave me some water as the blond went to the tray with a towel over it. Brandi lay over my right leg with the tops of her feet resting on my breast and her fingers began running along the sides of my feet. My blond friend lay on my left leg with her feet resting on my drenched pussy. Blondie was using a fork on my left foot.

Does this tickle? What if I move this fork in and out really slow between your toes? Tell me you like it.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehhehehhehehhehehhehehhehehe

What if I poke it all over your soles?

Then Brandi cut in with, look; use one hand to hold back her toes and the other to tickle under them. She’s going nuts! Do you want me to go faster or slower?

Hahhahahahahahahahahahahaha hahah hahahaha ahhahahahahahahha ha!!!!!!!!!!!

I was laughing louder and harder then ever before in my life. My lungs were burning from all the laughing. When they noticed I was on the verge of passing out they climbed off me and went to the tray. I just started to beg them to let me go when they sat on the edge of the bed and showed me two paintbrushes as they started brushing from my toes to my heel. Up and down they went as I drifted back into tickle hell.

Poor feet ticklish hey? Lets see if this small brush does anything for you on your ankle. It was sending me over the edge having both feet tickled with a paintbrush, but when they each used the smaller brush at the same time on my ankles in my pantyhose it killed me. My body couldn’t even move anymore it was so tired. At fist they went really fast all over my feet, then they slowed down, then they went fast again. If they weren’t so pretty I would have been kicking ass. Brandi liked moving those brushes slowly all over my soles, watching them twitch and jump. Blondie was getting her kicks running both brushes at a fast pace as she looked me in the eye and watched with a smile as my head moved around wildly from the foot torture.

I lay there after they stopped praying I would die. My feet were burning from all the attention they were getting. Once again they played there game with me. Brandi was licking around my thighs as blonde ran her big feet all over my arms and face. Normally I would have objected to her feet being shoved all over my face but I was in no position to argue. They smelled like the inside of a sneaker and the bottoms of her feet were dirty from walking around barefoot. Blondie placed her feet over my eyes, and then she asked in a tormenting voice, where did I go? Then she would pick up her feet and say, hello, she did this several times as I caught my breath.

As soon as they had me all fired up they each lay by a foot and started sucking my toes one by one. It took them at least ten minutes per toe. I thought my toes were going to be sucked out of their sockets. When I tried to curl my toes they kicked me in the side with there pretty feet. When they started nibbling on my toes my legs found the strength to spasm again. It was like being electrocuted. My body was tingling all over; my feet were tickled for over eight hours already! My left heel was being sucked as my right foot had fingernails racking it all over. Both girls used a foot to play with me, once in awhile they poked a foot inside me. When Brandi stuck her toes into me and wiggled them my body began shaking from the pleasure. I no longer was laughing; I was overcome with pure joy!

Brandi jumped mouth first into my pussy on a swimming expedition. My body jerked, and I curled my toes from one orgasm to the next. My feet were being tickled as I had the biggest orgasm ever. I stopped breathing after my fifth orgasm.

As soon as my body stopped shaking they both used all their fingers on an all out assault on my soles. The tickling seemed worse now! I was screaming as they tickled me senseless. Brandi kept all her fingers tickling my heel; blonde was running her fingernails from my toes to my heel over and over again as they sat with their backs to me tickling my feet.
After they tickled me for a good hour again they realized I was about to pas out. They let me go and gave me more water as they each took an arm and escorted me into the living room so we could sit across from the fireplace. I was glad to see they were done torturing me. Brandi sat on my lap and razed my arms behind my head, and then she began giving me the best, most dramatic kisses of my life. After a couple minutes blonde was giving my feet a deep massage, it was wonderful. After some time passed I felt my feet getting raised, then placed on a board, then wood being pushed down on my ankle. I tried to push my arms up to push Brandi off of me; she was able to hold them down in my weakened condition. Brandi refused to stop kissing me during all this. Her tongue was coming down my throat as I made repeated attempts to get her off me. Then I quickly had a hand each being grabbed by them as they tried to get my hands in a hole on their portable stocks. I was able to pull my arms so they would not get stuck. Blondie moved behind me and wrapped her arm around my upper body, and then she pushed me down as Brandi managed to get one hand locked in the stocks. With blonde behind me holding me down it was hard to fight.

Ready for more? It’s only nine pm. We still want to play with those nasty feet. Let’s see what these feather dusters will do to you. They dusted the tips of my toes again, this is getting bad!!!!
Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Hee hee heehb hehehhehehehehhehehhehehhehhehehhehhehehe

Dirty toes need to be dusted you bad girl. Look at her rock around, you look so helpless. I laughed like crazy as the dusters moved from my toes to my heel, to my soles and sides. They had me going like a crazy woman again. As they tickled me they were making out. Those bitches STOP!!!! I yelled as tears ran down my face mixing with my sweat. Every time I begged them to stop they just tickled me faster and there breathing got heavier as they kissed.

Watching blonde with her big breasts and long soft fingers making out with Brandi was getting me hot, even with my feet being tickle tortured. With their free hand they were feeling each other up as I watched from my tickling heap of a body.

After they each got of they were back at my feet. Brandi was tying my toes back as her blond friend helped hold them back as I begged and pleaded for rest. PLEASE, I REALLY HAVE TO GO; YOU’RE KILLING ME I CRIED OUT.

Sorry Kelly, you look like you defiantly can’t take it anymore, but we still are having fun. You know, if you would have not fought us earlier we probable would have stopped, but the fact you hate it so much turns us on.

I was pissed off and scared that they would never stop. I began pulling as hard as I could, trying with all my might to knock the stocks over or break them. The thing was heavier then it looked, of course hunched over with my feet and hands trapped in those holes didn’t help me much either.

I looked up when I heard the mmmmmmm of the electric toothbrushes. I was trying to squeeze my toes to protect that spot just below my toes but they were tied back. They watched me getting scared; they loved using those toothbrushes on me. They would tickle me for a second, and then they took it off me and giggled as my face got all contorted. They did this a couple times before they kept them moving so slow under my toes I was screaming for them to get it moving faster. I was begging them to go faster, it took forever for them to move those torture devices. Brandi was now using the toothbrush to torment the sides if my feet. I was so glad she stopped tickling under my toes, that spot was killing me. The blond bitch was still torturing me. She moved that brush up and down each toe, slowly and unmercifully over and over again even though she new I was going crazy. They worked my feet over for a good hour again with those spinning brushes wreaking havoc on my psyche.

Again they took to licking my feet, which were once again bare. With every lick I laughed and they moaned. At first they would move their tongues over my feet so slow it barely tickled, then after a couple licks they were getting faster and faster. It was when they wiggled their tongued from side to side on my tied back, totally helpless toes that sent me laughing into hysterics again. When I began crying from the unconscionable tickling torment I was under they finally took mercy and stopped. As I wept they rubbed their nipples against my feet. This was working them up; Brandi was flushed as she used my foot as a sex toy.

I watched as Blondie and Brandi each faced me and used one hand to gently tickle my exposed soles and the other hand play with each other. I noticed with all my begging and pleading they began to masturbate each other faster. I knew I had to stop begging, I just couldn’t help it. The feeling of not being able to move my toes was maddening as they traced my foot with their nails. Again all I could do was plead with them to stop, I was past nuts at this point. My thoughts were only of the tickling coming to an end.

I kept asking myself how these beautiful girls could be so mean? Brandi seemed like a sweet, happy go lucky queen, not a girl that got off torturing someone. They went the rest of the night tickling my feet till I was close to passing out, and then they would play with each other while I slowly got my energy back.

Sometime Sunday afternoon I was released from the stocks and placed on my back on the floor. The blond girl asked if I was hungry, then she placed her dirty toes in my mouth. Brandi moved between my legs and began licking my clit. Suck my toes and she’ll suck on you, suck those big toes. I wanted it, and I was really enjoying Brandi down there so I sucked on those monsters. My blond tormentor was giggling from my sucking, she must be ticklish. I wanted her to stop playing with me and get me off, it was too good. As those 9 1\2 feet slide down my face I licked them dirt and all so Brandi would not stop, as Blondie laughed I licked to keep them happy. Brandi was a pro, she would get me to the point of orgasm, and then she backed off denying me release. Her feet were rough on the heel and instep but soft in the middle. I could smell Brandies juices on her feet. I noticed the dirt was gone from her feet as Brandi finally sent me over the hump and let me erupt and have my release. Now I just wanted to go to bed!

When I thought they would let me sleep Brandi rolled me on my stomach and wrapped her legs and arms around my legs and told her friend to keep going. Come on, do you have any idea how ticklish she will be now? Off the scale!

I found a trace of energy left when I felt her fingers dancing over my feet. Every time I pulled or turned Brandi held her ground. As I tried to roll Brandi held her gripe and would bite my leg to control me. In a matter of seconds my energy was gone and I had to take it. It was degrading being tickled against my will and having my orgasms controlled. I was just along for the ride. My feet were so sensitive now that with every touch my body jumped. Brandies’ breathing on my heels was so ticklish I was once again trying to fight free. I quickly found my self-laughing with no sound as they tickled my voice out of me. As my hands pounded on the floor the tickling became more intense as there was now a hairbrush being used on one foot while the toothbrush was tickling my other foot. Brandi was squeezing me tight so that I had to endure it. They tag teamed me as night fell upon us.

When they rolled me over I new they wanted to force me into another orgasm. I accepted my fate as the big blond took her turn at getting me off. Brandi sat above my head as she inserted her toes into my mouth for their cleaning. Brandi was giggling like a little schoolgirl as I took each toe and straddled it with my tongue till she pulled it away. Her toes were sticky, however her creamy soles actually tasted like an aged cheese. Her feet were well taken care off and very clean. It took a long time for her to allow me to orgasm, but that was the most exhilarating one ever.

The rest of the night all three of us explored each other’s bodies and we had one hell of a night. They were right when they said they would make the torture up to me. When they drifted off to sleep I ran out of there before they got me again. I never wanted to have that done to me again, no matter the rewards. That was pure torture.

A month went by before I could go out again. My best friend was celebrating her birthday; I figured we had to hit a bar for a drink. As we drank at our table I told her what happened to me. She was totally in disbelief. I don’t think she believed me, she thought I dreamed it all up because of a sick fantasy. Kelly she said, no one is that ticklish. I wish she was ticklish, I would show her.

I was so mad that she didn’t care I went to sit at the bar. A woman in her early thirties approached me and told me she over heard our conversation. I think your friends were the ones who tickled me a couple years ago. I told her my story again as she bought me a few more drinks. She offered to take me home when they called for last call. She was so caring; as we walked to the car she told me how pretty I was. After she explained to me that I was the most beautiful girl she ever met I could not help but kiss her. Maybe I needed an older woman.

We made it to her house and she led me into her guest room. I must have passed out because when I woke up Saturday morning to a tickling feeling on my feet I noticed I was wrapped in a carpet on the floor with a strange lady tickling my feet with a feather. I was panicking as I new I could not escape, then the lady told me she watched my movie, I wanted to see for myself how ticklish you are. We will have so much fun, this being along weekend because of the holiday we can play till Tuesday morning. Let’s see if you can hold out longer then the last time. The only rule I have is if you beg me to stop, or if you pass out you will have to wash my dirty feet with your tongue. And don’t worry, I’m not interested in sex, just tickling your feet for three days and three nights with no breaks, how you ask, I have a lot of friends.J

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this was a cool story! i loved it. thanks for posting it! the foot torture was great!

hey

Hey Primetime. I thought you disappeared or something. Seemed to stop with your WOW/WWE story

One of the top five tickling stories since this site began.

And one of the top five tickling stories of all time. A five-star extremely well done.

I had to read it again, and again, and again.

That is one hot story. I give it 100 out of 10.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back