• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lara Croft

Alex_West

- [This is the continuing saga of an ongoing story between me and my Girlfriend of three years and two months. Anything said or spoken within this story is simply based on the ideals of myself and said loved one, if appreciated then comments will be welcomed, otherwise just keep it to your self. Things might not start off as quickly in the sense this forum expects stories along the line of upright tickling then and there, I’d rather plan things out more extensively so readers out there cope with it as these stories are a true passion of mine.] -

Since the beginning it was still in question exactly what the connection was that we seemed to share, from my time in study of Archaeology as a professor to the few students I shared said passion with. But there was always one, one whom above all else showed more than a hunger towards the subject. Lara Croft, an extraordinary specimen to say in the least, her constant avoidance towards fashion as I would always see her, bright and early donning the same attire day by day. Black shorts that showed far too much for wandering eyes, a black and far too tight short sleeve shirt and her matching boots with black socks, time to time it would be with her favored vest varying on the weather, but always those circular lens shades. She had been in my class for a good nine months now, on the path to completing ancient civilizations. Through that time had I undergone many students who had come and left, either failing the course by the middle of class, or moving to advance studies with a predecessor of mine, one of which kept me from moving ahead to extra curricular activities and a more focused approach with the students. Every student was a new face to me, each but one, and that one happened to be Lara. She has been both a pain and pleasure in my side since my teaching career began, from time to time coming off as flirtatious, and others becoming a cruel and manipulative bitch, every technique implored just so that she could get her way. Often times I would have her stay after class due to back talking in which she never seemed to complain, sometimes even come up with small talk as she held back a lingering eagerness for communication, fame and fortune followed through in her family but it also gained quick labeling and shunning from peers. I myself was far from judgmental as I was happy to oblige as we would talk for hours on end, until the janitor’s tasks of cleaning would follow through and we had to leave.
On a particular occasion, class was out early as Lara stayed behind under the rouse of finishing up on past homework, I myself becoming quite fond of her company as it became routine, and throughout her entire physique did I find my wandering eyes play a constant lust for this woman, keeping my more than eager mind at bay as she developed the habit of becoming quite snug in her seat, adapting to the uncomfortable chairs with a simple removal of her boots and sitting on the floor, her vest used as a cushion. She would lean against her desk as her black ankle socks left my eyes to wander, curious that through her entire physique I couldn’t help but wonder the look of the feet from this well endowed youth, a nasty reaction as my fetish for the throaty laughter of the female specimen left many at a lack of words, in Brittan anyways. Proper ethics beat all and I was considered the new guy as my move from California left me friendless and almost jobless had it not been for the immediate offer at the local university. As a child I felt freakish, sometimes even as if I were sick and sadistic, my love of the female anatomy, especially favoring her feet, the crazed life of a foot tickling addict.
In time I learned to suppress this, feed off not my feelings of desire but the cold knowledge that this was something not normal among my piers, very few actually knew of my addiction and fetish towards women and the inevitable tickling, as I soon took up smoking as a way of focus towards such an anxiety.
Well, needless to say on many occasions did Miss Croft catch my wandering eyes over her delectable, sock covered soles as a wiggle or even the bunching of her toes took place from time to time. I never knew she was paying attention, which made me equally clueless when she caught a sudden interest in my sometimes intense gazing.

-

Class started like any other, at my age of Twenty three it always the talk among staff how someone of my youth earned the position I now hold, just two or three years shy of matching most of my students. From my teens I accumulated the nasty habit of smoking, and many arguments later did I win the fight of smoking in class so long as I kept the windows open, pissed off quite a few students due to the constant chill of the gloomy London weather. A fine study on ancient Egypt was the current assignment as this was the first day to begin the semester, Egypt being the simplest of subjects among many archaeologists. The students and their antics seemed to lack the usual amusement it once held with me as I was just hoping to get class done, the noise of constant whisperings irritating me few too many, my own book on eastern civilizations I felt much enthralled upon. It was during this moment of transition I caught the glance of one of my students gazing back at me, none other than Lara herself as I took a gander at her wandering eyes, sharing my passive smile that pissed off many before her. It was one move that would soon play its role as she indeed reacted to said look with a raise of her middle finger, shaking my own finger to and fro in disappointment as I lipped the words ‘That was most un lady like of you’ before returning to my book. Upon queue she took the habit of getting comfortable inside class, not so much the whole nine yards of lounging on the hardwood floor, but the inevitable slipping out from her boots, her slight provoking smile although seeming enthralled in her work, feet crossing over at the ankle much as if they were on display, and my classroom simply the harboring showroom. The slight flexing of her toes mixed with the mystery of her black socks caught my eye more than once; little did I know I would soon be the pawn in an ongoing scheme of hers.

The ring of the bell, at last! I gave my lecturing statements as I passed homework out to those leaving, all students eager to clear their seats and get home to prepare for the long week of school ahead, my only joy was the look of disappointment and faith in the knowledge they would soon ascertain. Turning my back from the empty seats I started packing my own things as I was eager to go home myself, the quiet and almost vague tap of something solid against the hardwood floor almost lacked catching my attention, the clearing of a throat and I took my time in turning to face the culprit, gazing down Lara face to face as she went from seated, to right against my desk, books huddled against her own blossoming chest as I felt myself slightly taken aback at the qualities of this youth before me. Teacher ethics as well as my own standards towards dating kept my twisted, bondage filled head clear of all thoughts as I mustered the voice through the process of lighting up another smoke. “Something I can help you with? Or are you here to complain about the homework already.” I gave not a second glance at her beauty stricken face, that ponytail of hers dangling over her left shoulder blade and down the center of her protruding breasts, from first meeting with the somewhat legendary Croft left me with the impression of her strong minded, open, and above all else smart ass nature. Back to reality she had to suppress a smile of her own almost as obnoxious as mine, I could tell by the sideways smirk of hers that was all to familiar.
Through the rise and fall of her chest I could tell something along the line of smartass was accumulating, the British accent of hers rolling from the tip of her tongue like a fine wine down ones gullet,” Your little lecture was… Intriguing, to say the least, but your lack of enthusiasm towards the subject brought me to question. Egyptian province was a course taken close towards the beginning semester last year, I was thinking of something a little more…challenging. I’ve already covered the course of eastern history and Egyptian civilization already.”
Another shudder I had to suppress as I was a sucker for an accent, with that I turned towards her with an inquisitive smile etched across my lips, another intake of the cancer filled smoke as through my words did the exhale of smoke follow through in a looming cloud just overhead, the storm clouds of thought. “The material I was given for this semester has already been issued out, anything else beyond what’s been offered I have access else where, most books are in my car. Its usually improper ethics to advance a student ahead of the others unless within the advanced classes, you should try and hit up Professor Sanders on such superficial studies, he’s not as limited as I am.” A good enough reason, college professor maybe I still lacked the glamour of most Brits here, half of them hating me for my supposed “Crude” behavior down to my nasty smoking habits and the ability to not exactly follow orders.
But that far from deterred her.” Yes, I know… I’ve spoken with Sanders already and he was eager to move me to advanced academic studies…but to be honest, he lacks the actual enthusiasm towards the subject of Archaeology, can’t explain it but anyone could just go online and look up the research material, I started college because of my…well, my passion towards it. It’s my reason for wanting to transfer to your class in the first place.”
I stubbed the rest of my smoke in the ash tray as my mind began to wander; there was a hint in her words, as if biting her own tongue for her polite forwardness that she held with the utmost grace. I turned again to face her only after collecting my bag from the table, a quick nod in the direction headed as she fell into step to my side. I took my time in closing the door to class and locking it up tight as the empty hall shadowed each following step after the last. “Lara, I appreciate the incentive you’ve shown in my class. And yes, there is nothing more I’d prefer than to advance you in studies. My resources at the moment are tight, school wise. What I can recommend is just do the work in class, and on the side I can share some of my own books with you that might appeal more to your tastes.” The sales pitch made, her bright eyed nature hidden well behind a rough exterior seemed to crack, not at the advantage of being able to spend time with me as my ego was hoping, but at the chance of outside resources as many books I’ve collected were next to collectors pieces.
Considering she walked to and from school, I offered a ride as we discussed further the extent of my proposal along the lines of advanced studies, and after much persuasion I convinced her to a cup of coffee, what more could I ask for? Sex on the beach, at the time I really wasn’t thirsty for alcohol.
The time was set as I arrived a few minutes later than expected; it was my nature if not pure instinct that kept me hitting the snooze button on important engagements. She was understandably fumed.
“You told me Ten past Nine, it is now Nine twenty five. You might as well have just stiffed me entirely.” Her nostrils flaring as under the table, after a swift kick to my shin, she crossed either leg at the ankle. I rubbed my shin most sorely as I again apologized though dripping with sarcasm.
“Lara, remember. You’re the one interested in these academic studies, if its unappreciative then I can just recommend you to Professor Sanders again. I do have more important engagements.” That’s all it took, clenching her teeth did she apologized with great effort. Soon we were down to business as under the slightly too small table I soon found my left leg bumping against her right knee, an exchange of glances before we were back on topic.

Minutes later did I get the lingering sense of being toyed with, that shadowing feeling of a hidden agenda as she exchanged many glances in between my little lecture. It was then and only then did I set my books aside and look her full on. “Alright, Lara, I want you to be honest with me now, why my class, why such an interest, and above all else, why me?” Having her in previous classes it just struck me odd that she would be more forthcoming with me; usually she held her snotty and stuck up attitude as it was almost a fight between us just to sit her down and get her to work without questioning my every motive. And judging from the nervous glance she exchanged I decided it would be far from easy to gather the truth. “There has to be reasoning behind it, you may be one of my finest student’s work ethics wise, but today was just too much, even for you.”
As she opened her mouth to speak, she caught herself at a lack of words as the lesser of two evils won her over; another kick to the shin would follow along with a sadistic muted laugh. “Its true, I could pick far better instructors, and equally true that through use of persuasion more than forced politeness I could get what I want no hassle. But Mr. West, there is just one thing you left out...” A puzzled look on my face, I just gave a shrug of my shoulders in defeat and waited. “…I’m spoiled and I want you to be my teacher, I also want the research from you because in all honesty you’re the only teacher with a passion towards the subject you teach, no matter how crude or rude you come off.” Following her last words, she went to kick me again, maybe continuous payback for my lack of punctuality. It was at this moment that my sore leg could take no more as I took hold of her left foot, bringing it to rest in my lap as my right hand clasped over her top ankle. “Would you cut that out? The first few times are fine but I’m starting to lose feeling in my damn leg!” The look on her face suddenly changed, her usual playful yet always sadistic smile diminished as it seemed replaced not with concern more as anxiety. As I said before my history with this woman goes far back, many previous run ins, our past chances at talk seemed shadowed with her rough exterior as she would cold shoulder me quite often during our long talks in my class, but with the bribing tool of schooling it was an easy enough trap. Who was the bait and who was being lured was now in question with the sudden bewildered look she shared.
“What is the matter? Can’t handle a few swift kicks, maybe next time you’ll be more incline to be on time, especially when it involves keeping me waiting. Now let go of my foot, you, or I’ll kick you with the other.” I had no idea of the trap she was setting, and before getting off another kick to my shin I brought the heel of my left foot to her right, nestled at the tip of the steel toe as I intended to keep it in place… for god’s sake I’m already losing feeling in one leg.
“For someone who wants help, you sure have an arrogant approach to the subject.” Her further yanking of her trapped foot to my lap left me at grasping the laces, many coming undone with the constant struggling. Maybe it was my use of the word Arrogant that made her seem to lose her polite edge. Again with the yanking of her trapped boot did her foot slide clear out from its confines, grasping her next to bare ankle as the black ankle sock hugged tightly to the curves of her foot, setting the boot to one side I kept hold in fear of what she might do granted the privilege as that look of anxiety again swept over her delicate features, overly eager perhaps. It was here and now did the sudden vivid memory of my own passion did the gears begin to turn within my head, a pawn in this game I would soon find myself to be as this was the opportunity I was looking towards for more than a lifetime it seemed. The chance at a gander at this goddess’s delectable sole, from head to toe it was easy to picture and place the features, but the studded steel toe tips left little room for question, and soon my own ethics and scruples were overwhelmed with this opportunity.
“Let me go! You know, I could have you written up for this and even fired. I have never dealt with someone as irresponsible as you.” She was indeed fuming, but the credibility behind her words was as hollow as her reasoning behind the sudden interests in my studies.
“Alright, Lara, we’ll play this your way. I will give you a chance to come clean and tell me the real reason of your interest in my class; every time I feel that you’re lying, I will take this trapped foot of yours and roll your sock off, the more I roll off, the stronger chances you have at being tickled.” That was the spark in her eye, that spark of a woman with a plan that had just fallen through. Well that would make two of us, if even branded for life as a freak I could no longer curb my lust.
“What…tickle? You wouldn’t. I mean, you’re a teacher, it’s not right.” Her constant babbling left previous speculations of mine to be true, using either knee to hold her leg steady, I began with the ankle sock and rolled it quite neatly away from her ankle, exposing the more than soft flesh of the heel of her foot, the scrunching of her toes her only preparation to what would most likely happen, that along with the grasping of the table top. I planned fully to make her come clean, and for both our sakes I could only hope and pray she would lie through her teeth. The tips of my fingers ever so lightly grazed at the exposed heel as even through the sock did few wrinkles within her foot show, her toes giving another cute wiggle as she closed her mouth to suppress a sudden gasp. “…I am telling the truth. I know that you have further boots, I mean books! Further books on archaeology and philanthropy, I see you read them every day!” She was anxious to fight off another attack, I far from bought it as more of her sock was rolled from her foot, now covering just the tips of her toes as expected was seen before my very eyes. Close to a size nine with a high arch, top and bottom coated in a healthy tan, not too dark and not too bright. The smooth skin almost as soft as silk as my quivering fingertips made another pass over the newly exposed flesh, zigzagging to cover every inch of flesh as a hand shot over her mouth, her foot beginning to wriggle and squirm from side to side, she fought off quite bravely the fit of giggles that began to form within the pit of her stomach as her free hand grasped tightly to the table top, her right foot beginning to squirm as well to break free from under my heel as I decided on a bolder approach. A firm grip of my thighs against her ankle, I stooped forward as my hand scooped up her right foot, making quick work of removing her boot as soon both feet lay clear as day within my lap, the use of cloth napkins assisted me in tying them together at the base of her ankles as I now simply held to the makeshift rope to steady her feet.
“Now, you have little choice. You can either fess up, or you’ll get it with both barrels.” It was my turn for a sadistic smile, and it seemed the overly confident Miss Croft was starting to second guess her hand in this roll...

I'm giving a try at story posting elsewhere, wish to see where work is appreciated.

Sorry if the story seems either short or lacking certain detail, it was something I came up with last night and is still in the works of improvement.

Alex_West said:
Sorry if the story seems either short or lacking certain detail, it was something I came up with last night and is still in the works of improvement.

Lacking certain detail? What are you talking about? The details were excellent! You came up with this just last night? Would that I could be this good!
Black ankle socks and a British accent. Ecstacy.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back