• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scorn (WWE Divas/W.O.W./GLOW) F/F (wrestling/tickling) part 3

primetime

Verified
okay fans, sorry about the delay in the next chapter. my computer had a virus, so i was unable to do anything in terms of writing. now that i think i have it cleared it, here is the delayed story. i hope you have been enjoying the series so far and there is a lot more to come. thanks for the feedback and the series should resume it's normal times of posting. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas at www.wwedivas.com characters of GLOW at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076/ Hollywood at www.webkitten.com Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com Terri Gold at www.heatherlee.org and David Mclane at www.davidmclane.com enjoy!

the crowd was still buzzing after Francesca Le and Col. Ninotchka defeated Americana and Cheyenne Cher. then their attention was turned to the WOWVision screen and it showed a shot of the underground parking lot of the Great Western Forum. a long black limosuine pulled in and came to a stop. the driver got out of the car and walked towards the rear of the car.

Lee: "wow! that is a nice limo. i wonder who is in there."

Coach: "it must be a very important person! that limosuine is SWEET!"

Bobby: "yeah, it reminds me of mine! whoever is in there must be a mover and shaker to roll in like that!"

the driver made it to the rear door and he opened it up. a pair of dress shoes came out and the camera panned up as the rider got out of the car. the crowd exploded as the mystery guest showed his face.

Coach: "IT'S MR. McMAHON!!!!!"

Lee: "well i'll be! Vince McMahon is here at SCORN!"

Bobby: "talk about a mover and shaker! the greatest wrestling promoter is here! this ought to be good!"

Vince McMahon walked thru the backstage area shaking hands with the crew. he had a smile on his face as he made it to the office of David Mclane. he knocked and when he heard a "come in", he entered the office. Stephanie immediately ran up to him and hugged her father.

"I'm so glad you could make it! i missed you Daddy!" Stephanie told him.

"so good to see you two Steph! hello Debra." McMahon told her.

"Good to see you Vince! i hope you enjoy your evening." Debra said shaking his hand.

"i will, i will. ah, David Mclane! good to see you again." Vince told Mclane.

"Vince, it is my pleasure to have you here during this great pay per view! please, have a seat." Mclane told him.

Vince took a seat and still had his smile. "you know David, so far i have been impressed with this organization. looks like our deal is going to work out for both of us! you get more exposure, i get my Divas more exposure." Vince told him.

"definitely! with this merger, women's wrestling will soar to new heights! the action has been great tonight, but we have so much more! in fact, next up is Trish Stratus." David tol dhim grinning ear to ear.

"i am definitely looking forward to seeing Trish in action. this should be real interesting...." Vince said.

Mclane, Debra, Stephanie and Vince all took a seat and looked at the monitor. SCORN was rolling along nicely and they coulodnt wait for the action to continue.

Lee: "gentlemen, this next match should be very interesting! Former WWE Women's Champion Trish Stratus takes on the beautiful Hammerin Heather Steele!"

Coach: "you call that a match? please Heather Steele has absolutely, and the Coach means, NO CHANCE against the likes of Trish Stratus! tonight, Trish is going to show everyone why she is going to be a future champ here in WOW!"

Lee: "well that remains to be seen. right now Hammerin Heather Steele is backstage with Terri Runnels. Terri, take it away!"

"thanks Lee! right now i am standing with everyone's favorite tool time girl, Hammerin Heather Steele. Heather, tonight you take on a former WWE Women's Champion in Trish Stratus. are you ready to take on someone of her caliber?" Terri asked.

"you know Terri, a lot of people dont expect me to stand a chance against Trish. she is a very tough woman, but she better not underestimate me, otherwise she will pay for it!" Heather replied.

"now this is a return match between you two. last time you two went at it, Trish was very upset with you even though she won. why did Trish ask to face you again?" Terri asked.

"well Terri, it appears Miss Stratus doesnt like what i did to her. she seems quite sensitive. in fact, i am going to exploit her ticklishness tonight and when she loses, at least she will laugh about it! get ready for a huge upset!" Heather said pumping her fist.

"good luck to you Heather!" Terri told her as she walked away.

TRISH STRATUS (Glamour Girls)
www.trishstratus.com
www.celebritycd.com/trishstratus/trish31.html [url]www.celebritycd.com/trishstratus/trish09.html
www.celebritycd.com/trishstratus/trish40.html

vs

HAMMERIN HEATHER STEELE
www.wowe.com/superstars/heathersteele/images/heather12.jpg

"ladies and gentlemen, this next match is scheduled for one fall! but first, introducing the special guest referee! he hails from the TMF, he is APREMONT75!!!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the music played and Apremont75 made his appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in his referee's shirt with black slacks and black sneakers, he made his way to the ring. he was really excited as this was his first time refeering a match here in WOW. at VENDETTA, he was in the crowd and even had the chance of tickling the soft barefeet of Heather Steele during the stocks match. now he was refeering a match with Heather Steele in it. he hoped she didnt hold it against him. he made it to the ring and waved to the crowd who gave him a nice ovation. he then leaned in the corner of the ring and awaited the participants.

"introducing first, she is everyone's favorite tool time girl, here is HAMMERIN HEATHER STEELE!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the music of Heather Steele played and she made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in her white top with blue shorts and brown wrestling/hiking boots, Heather made her way down the aisle. she was really excited to be a part of a pay per view again. this time she hoped she would be the victor. she remembered her humiliating defeat at VENDETTA when Stacy Karter beat her and then she was put in the stocks and had her ticklish barefeet tickled for the remainder of the pay per view. she made it to the ring and looked at the referee, Apremont75. she remembered him torturing her feet, but she shook his hand. she didnt hold any ill will against him. she then looked at the ramp, anxious to defeat the arrogant Trish Stratus.

Lee: "Heather looks ready for action tonight!"

Bobby: "how come when i see her, i expect her to sing, 'Follow the Yellow Brick Road'?"

Coach: "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Lee: "Heather Steele is a tough competitor! leave her height out of this!"

Bobby: "i cant help it! she wanted me to 'drill' her, but i said sorry toots! i dont date elves, but if you show me your pot of gold, then we have a deal."

Lee: "you are terrible! standing by with Julie Day is the beautiful, Trish Stratus! Julie?"

"Thanks Lee! right now i am outside the Glamour Girl locker room waiting for Trish Stratus to come out. wait! here she comes! Trish, tonight you face Hammerin Heather Steele...." Julie Day started to say.

"who?" Trish replied.

"Hammerin Heather Steele. you know, your opponent tonight." Julie told her.

"oh yeah, Hammerin heather fool! look Julie Day, that little munchkin tried to humiliate me a few weeks ago. she put her grubby paws on my precious feet. i dont let gremlins like her near them. i am going to teach her a valuable lesson. see Julie, i am a Glamour Girl. you know what that means?" Trish asked.

"no, what?" Julie replied.

"Lana always said you were an idiot. Glamour Girls are the most powerful group here in WOW. Miss Steele is going to pay a severe price for trying to humiliate me. after tonight, Heather Steele will learn a very valuable lesson. never mess with the Glamour Girls!" Trish said as she then walked away.

"Her opponent, from Toronto Canada, she is a former WWE Women's Champion and now a part of the Glamour Girls, here is TRISH STRATUS!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the music of Trish Stratus played and Trish made her appearance at the top of the stage to a chorus of boos. dressed in a black top with silver wrestling pants, black wrestling boots, a silver trench coat and a matching silver hat, Trish began to walk down the ramp. with a cocky smile on her face, Trish looked at her opponent and laughed to herself. she remembered when Heather Steele tried to tickle her. now, she was going to try to completely humiliate Heather. plus, this was a pay per view and Trish wanted to show everyone that she will be a factor here in WOW for the World Title. this was only the beginning. she made it to the ring and stepped inside. she took off her hat and coat and shook her head at the sight of Hammerin Heather Steele.

Lee: "why is Trish Stratus disrespecting Heather Steele?"

Coach: "because she's TRISH STRATUS, that's why!!! or should we call her Gargamel?"

Lee: "Gargamel?"

Coach: "yes Gargamel! she is going to eat that little smurf up!"

Bobby: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! good one Coach!"

Coach: "after all, she's MAGICALLY DELICIOUS!!!!!"

Lee: "you two are absolutely terrible. dont be surprised if Heather wins."

Bobby: "oh please! that little ham an egger is no match for Trish. Lee, watch and learn!"

the bell rang and Trish Stratus approached Heather Steele. Trish started to bad mouth Heather Steele and then tried to slap her. Heather blocked the blow and slapped Trish back. Trish staggered and Heather followed up with punches to her face. Trish was reeling, then Heather threw Trish against the ropes and nailed her with a shot to the jaw, sending Trish to the canvas. Trish quickly got to her feet and Heather executed an armdrag take down, then another, then another. Trish got to her feet one more time and Heather nailed her with a dropkick. Trish hit the canvas, then rolled out of the ring.

Lee: "look at Heather go!"

Coach: "oh sure! she is using closed fists! that's cheating!"

Trish rubbed her jaw, then got back into the ring. she charged heather and Heather countered with a drop toe hold and Trish's face bounced off the canvas. Heather waited for Trish to stand up and when she did, she kicked her in the midsection and delivered a DDT. Heather went for the cover. 1..........2..........KICKOUT! Heather then threw Trish off the ropes again and delivered a back body drop, sending Trish into the air and crashing hard to the mat. Trish held her back as Heather went for the cover again. 1...........2.......KICKOUT. Heather complained at the count, but Apremont75 told her it was only a two count. she pulled Trish up by the hair, then scooped her up and slammed her to the canvas. Heather bounced off the ropes and dropped a leg. she went for the cover again. 1...........2..........KICKOUT. Heather started to get impatient. she pulled Trish back up by the hair and threw her against the ropes. she ducked her head to do a back body drop, but Trish stopped in her tracks, kicked Heather in the head and when Heather stood up in pain, Trish clotheslined her to the canvas.

Coach: "OOOOH!!!!! what a clothesline!!!! that's what i call a clothesline! she almost decapitated that munchkin!"

Bobby: "wouldnt that be considered munchkin abuse?"

Coach: "it sure would! she should have stayed back in OZ instead of getting in the ring with Trish!"

Lee: "Heather is in trouble now. Trish is taking over!"

Trish pulled Heather up by her hair, then scooped her up and slammed her. Trish then dropped a knee into Heather chest and went for the cover. 1..........2........KICKOUT. Trish laughed as Heather kicked out. it was her turn to dish out the punishment. she proceeded to slap Heather hard across the face.

"so, you think you can beat me huh?! well you little twerp, you are going to suffer!" Trish screamed.

Heather moaned in pain as she felt Trish holding both of her ankles and dropping her leg into her crotch. Heather moaned in pain and Trish repeated the move several times. she then suplexed Heather and Heather laid motionless on the mat. Trish mocked the crowd as she then stomped on Heather's gut. she wanted to really humiliate Heather. she pulled Heather up by the hair again, threw her against the ropes and delivered a standing dropkick, nailing Heather in the head.

Lee: "what a dropkick!"

Coach: "it looked like she kicked Heather head clean off!"

Bobby: "hide the children! who wants to see a headless smurf?"

Trish taunted the crowd as she continued to walk on Heather's body. Heather moaned in pain. Trish then pulled Heather up by her hair, then put her in the abdominal stretch. Heather screamed in pain as Trish applied tremendous pressure. Apremont75 asked Heather if she wanted to submit, but Heather refused. Trish leaned backwards and Heather screamed in agony. Trish enjoyed listening to Heather scream. she then looked at Heather's exposed side and smiled. time for a little fun. she began to squeeze Heather's ribcage and Heather let out a stream of giggles.

"NOOOOOhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!! dont tickle meeeeehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!!" Heather giggled.

Trish continued her rib tickling and felt Heather writhe wildly. she then applied more pressure and Heather went back to moaning in pain. then Trish tickled her ribs and belly again, sending Heather into laughter. Heather hated the position she was in. she would scream in pain, then giggle helplessly. she knew she had to get out of the hold, otherwise she was going to submit. Trish pulled up Heather's shirt, exposing her bare ribs. she then made sure she poked each rib and Heather again went into a fit of giggles. Heather knew she was in deep trouble. her legs began to get weak and she was sinking fast. she felt Trish digging into her ribs and she then let out all of her hysterical laughter. Trish started to laugh as well as she heard Heather's uncontrollable giggles. Trish then let go of the abdominal stretch and Heather fell to the mat in a heap. she was exhausted from the tickling.

Lee: "why did Trish let her go? she had her!"

Coach: "Lee, Lee, Lee. cant you see that Trish is toying with her. believe me, Heather Steele is going to never forget this match."

Trish then grabbed Heather's ankle and dragged her to the middle of the ring. as Heather laid on her stomach, Trish straddled her and then plunged her fingers into Heather's armpits. Heather's face exploded in laughter as she felt Trish's fingers digging into her armpits. her body writhed wildly, but still refused to submit as Apremont75 asked her if she wanted to quit. Trish put her head next to Heather's ear.

"c'mon Heather, give it up.....i'm just going to keep tickling you until i do. if you dont submit now, you will give me no other choice but to go to your feet...." Trish threatened.

"hehehehehehehehehehehehehe stop tickling meeehehehehehehehehehe.. dont hehehehehehe touch hehehehehehehe mmmmyyyyyhhehehehehehehe feeeheheheheheheheheheheeeeeeet!!!!" Heather continued to laugh.

Trish really began to knead Heather's armpits, digging into them as far as she could. Heather was laughing maniacally now and she continued to writhe wildly. Trish got tired of the writhing and stopped her tickling. she then looked at the turnbuckles and smiled. she then decided to go to the top rope. she looked down at Heather Steele and jumped off. she was going to deliver a splash. Heather out of sheer desperation rolled out of the way and Trish crashed into the mat. HARD.

Lee: "she missed! Trish Stratus missed the splash!"

Coach: "Trish! oh my goodness!!!! Trish baby!!! get up!!! get up!!!"

Bobby: "Trish, look out! magic munchkin is on her feet! this doesnt look good...."

Heather was still gasping for air as she got to her feet. she looked at Trish laying on the mat and knew she better take advantage. she straddled Trish and dug her hands into Trish's ribcage.

"OOOOOHNOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Trish exploded.

Heather continued to tickle Trish's ribs. Trish was laughing hysterically and Heather got her strength back. she wanted to really let Trish have it. she then formed her hands like pincers and stared at Trish.

"hey Trish, here comes the LOBSTER CLAWS!!!!!" Heather taunted.

Trish erupted into hysterical laughter as Heather used her "claws" to tickle her ribcage. Trish's eyes bugged out and she squirmed uncontrollably. the "claws" were devastating and she knew she was in deep trouble. Heather continued to "claw" up and down Trish's ribcage, sending the blond vixen into further hysterical cackling.

Lee: "listen to Trish scream! she is laughing like a mad woman!"

Coach: "sweet Trish! my sweet Trish! she's getting lobster clawed! ho wmuch longer can she hold out? c'mon Trish!! fight it girl, keep on fighting!!!"

Heather continued to claw away and she felt Trish getting more and more weak. Apremont75 asked Trish if she wanted to give up and Trish refused. Heather then leaned next to Trish's ear.

"now Trishy baby.....let's see how ticklish your feet are..." Heather whispered.

"noooooohehehehehehehehehehe...dont you dare touch hehehehehehehehe my feet....." Trish moaned.

Heather got up off of Trish and grabbed Trish's ankle. she then did a step over toe hold and knelt down. she quickly began to unlace Trish's boot. Trish was trying to catch her breath, but through her tired eyes she saw her shoelaces coming undone. she then felt the tugging, then she felt her boot come off. she then shuddered as she watched Heather peel off her white sock, exposing her barefoot. Trish wiggled her pudgy toes in nervous anticipation. Heather saw the toes twitch and loved looking at the creamy sole. she then raked her nails across the sole and Trish's reaction was immediate.

"NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Trish wailed away.

Heather continued raking her nails all over Trish's sole and loved feeling the tenderness of the foot. she pulled back the toes and attacked the now taut sole. Trish's hair whipped around as her head shook violently with laughter. Heather found a particular sensitive spot on the arch, next to the ball of the foot and teased it with her fingernails. Trish exploded into more hysterical laughter and her foot wiggled wildly. she screamed as she saw Heather hold her foot still with one hand and tickle her foot with the other. Trish then laid on the mat laughing her head off. 1...........2....... shoulder up. Trish's shoulders were on the mat as Apremont75 made the count. Trish then went into silent laughter as Heather began to dig between her toes. Trish's body went limp as her toe crevices continued to get tickled. Heather made sure she dug in between each toe crevice sending ticklish shockwaves through Trish's body. Trish then reached up out of desperation and raked Heather's eyes. heather fell backwards to the mat, rubbing her eyes and releasing her hold.

Lee: "Trish got away! it looked like she was about to sumbit!"

Bobby: "are you kidding? that is a former champion in that ring. never count out Trish Stratus! Heather Steele is going to pay! watch!"

Trish got back to her feet as Heather got back to hers as well. Trish looked at her barefoot and was incensed. she kicked Heather in the gut, then put her in the headlock. she then went to the ropes and performed her finishing move, the Stratusfaction.

Coach: "she did it!!! she hit the STRATUSFACTION!!!!"

Bobby: "i cant get no....."

Coach: "STRATUSFACTION!!!!!"

Lee: "you two are ridiculous. wait, Trish isnt going for the cover! this could be a big mistake!"

Trish Stratus looked at a motionless Heather Steele and her face turned sour. she grabbed Heather's ankles and dragged her to the middle of the ring. she then rolled Heather onto her stomach and then folded her ankles and folded them onto her butt. Trish then straddled the shins and she immediately began to unlace Heather's boots. Heather moaned in pain as she felt her boots getting unlaced. trish quickly pulled the boots off, threw them out of the ring and pulled the socks off, revealing Heather's barefeet. Heather began to whimper as she knew she was going to get tortured. Trish wasted no time and attack the soft, sensitive soles, sending Heather into hysterics.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO NOT THE FEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Heather screamed.

Trish ran her nails up and down the soft pink soles, then went after the toes. Heather's eyes bugged out as she felt Trish digging in between her toes. she tried reaching for the ropes but she was in the middle of the ring. Trish continued her toe torture enjoying listening to Heather scream. Apremont75 asked Heather if she wanted to submit, but Heather still refused. Trish then leaned forward a little.

"hey Heather, are you ready for..........LOBSTER CLAWS?!!!!" Trish threatened.

Heather's eyes bugged out as she felt Trish "clawing" her ribcage, sending her into more cackling. Trish would then alternate between tickling her feet, then lobster clawing her ribs. Heather again reached for the ropes but she was trapped. then Trish used one hand to tickle her feet and her other hand to "claw" her sides. Apremont75 asked her if she wanted to give up.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE YES!!!! YES!!!! I SUBMIT!!! I SUBMIT!!!!" Heather screamed out.

the bell rang and Trish continued to tickle Heather a little longer. she then stopped and stood up as Apremont75 raised her hand in victory. she kicked an exhausted Heather in the ribs.

Lee: "what a match! you have to give credit though. Heather Steele put up a hell of a fight!"

Coach: "are you kidding?!!! Trish destroyed her!"

Bobby: "yeah Lee! like we said, Trish Stratus was going to humiliate that leprechaun and she did!"

Trish's music played and she picked up her boot. she looked at Heather Steele and laughed while she tickled the soles of Heather. she then left the ring and made her way up the aisle. this was a big victory for her and she knew it was the first step to her dominace here in WOW!

UP NEXT: Ice Cold takes on Disciplinarian and Poison in a HANDICAP match!

okay folks, hope you like this chapter. things are getting heated up and the rest of the pay per view will keep on getting better! feedback always welcomed.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back