• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sterotypical Spy Story - Part 1

tickledorange

2nd Level Orange Feather
Spy Story - Part 1

Fast cars, speedboat chases, finding stolen valuable artwork, capturing ghosts and mummies in millionaires‘ mansions, dodging alligators in the jungles of the Amazon, stopping poachers from wiping a species off the face of the Earth, saving hostages and foiling terrorists.
This was the life of Katie Bunch, a recent high school graduate who had joined the TEN, the Trasken Espionage Network, a special espionage company founded by a former member of the CIA. They worked with the CIA still, but were hired on every once in a while to help them solve tough international and national cases.
She was never the type you thought would become a spy. A former high school cheerleader who joined the training school right after graduation, she was one of their more promising up-and-comers. Many other people had dropped out the day after signing up, but she stuck with it all the way through, which made everyone who knew her proud. On top of all this, she was also very pretty. She was about 5’6 and was very athletic, thanks to all the years of sports and the training at spy school. Her brunette hair flowed down a little past her shoulders and her green eyes added the extra magic touch.
Katie was on her way home from a very important mission. After stepping off the plane, she climbed into her jet black Mustang Convertible. It was just one of her many new privileges for becoming a member of the team. She felt very proud of herself. Her team had just nailed one of the biggest dealers of cocaine in the world, so she knew this meant big rewards for her and a shining star on the slate of her new career. She was so proud of her accomplishments, that she decided to stop by the local ice cream shop and pick some up. I have some time off now, she thought, I might as well enjoy it somehow.
After getting ice cream, she arrived at her apartment. It had 4 rooms, a kitchen, a bathroom, a living room, and a bedroom. It was quaint, but that wasn’t a big issue, since she wasn’t there most of the time. She changed into her pajamas, took off her boots, plopped down on the couch, and turned on the TV. Her favorite show as on, Law and Order: SVU. She sat quietly in front of the TV, enjoying her ice cream, laying back and enjoying the moment of silence and solitude.
A few moments into the show, the television started getting staticy. Katie sat patiently and waited to see what would happen. The static worsened by the minute, until the whole TV was filled with the black and white fuzz. Katie picked up the remote and began flipping through the channels, one by one, quicker and quicker. She finally got to channel 125 when she heard someone speaking on the other end. It was Dr. Miles, the leader of TEN. Katie couldn’t believe it, they had contacted her through the TV! She got closer and closer to it, until her face was almost touching the screen. “Hello? Hello? Katie, can you hear me?” Dr. Miles asked, his voice getting louder with each repetition.
Katie got off the couch and crawled over, getting closer to the TV set. She faced it and listened to the voice. It took her a few minutes to respond. “Hello, I hear you Dr. Miles, how can I help you?” she asked, her face almost against the screen.
“Well, my dear, I know I promised you some time off after your big mission, but this is a real emergency. It seems our arch nemesis, Dr. Brainicus, is at it again. Our sources say he has bought an island from a wealthy Australian business man. No one seems to know what is going on there, but a few of the spy copters have taken some photos of what the island looks like. I am sending them to you now through the fax line, just tell me when they arrive,” Dr. Miles instructed, placing the photos in a scanner.
A few short seconds later, Katie heard the ding of the microwave. She walked out of the living room, into the kitchen, and over to the door of the microwave. When she reached inside, there was a gray envelope. She opened the envelope with careful precision, pulling apart the seal and trying not to damage what was inside. She pulled out the contents with a pair of tweezers, trying not to get her fingerprints on them. Katie stared at the photographs for a few moments in disbelief. She couldn’t believe her eyes at what she saw! The fortress of Dr. Brainicus was made of concrete, in the shape of a giant frog. It was surrounded by a small army of guards, trees, trucks, dogs, and missile pads.
The next photograph showed Count Brainicus standing around a truck and shaking hands with a few of his colleagues and commanders. The truck was painted all white and had “Charlie’s Rental” painted on the side of it, which people were pointing and laughing about in the picture.
“So what do you think is in the truck?” Katie asked, putting the photos down.
“Well, that’s what I sort of need you to find out. Rumor has it that Brainicus is planning to steal the secret formula for a special rocket fuel. He is said to have tried to get it on the black market, but failed because everyone told him it didn’t exist yet. So, he plans to steal it from the inventor and the formula so he can make it all for himself.”
“For what?”
“Who knows. That’s why we have to stop him as soon as possible. I can only imagine the damage he could do.”
“I’ll get on it right away, sir. Just let me get a few things taken care of first.”
“Good luck, Agent.”
“Thank you, sir. I’ll try my best. I should be back by this weekend, so I‘ll see you then.”
“All right, and be careful!”
“Thanks, Doc,” Katie said as she waved goodbye to Dr. Miles.
Dr Miles appeared on the screen for a few seconds more, still waving. The TV began to fade out, going from him to static, then the entire screen was in static. It only took a few more seconds for Law and Order to come back on. As the credits for the show rolled past, Katie stood up and walked around the house. She grabbed a small black suitcase from under her bed. It contained her spy equipment: stethoscope, drills, infrared glasses, and so on. She closed up the box, grabbed her keys, and headed for the door. Time for another mission, she thought to herself, but at least this will be an easy one.
She arrived about an hour later at a makeshift airport. It had a green wooden shack that had the word “Grayson‘s” painted in black across the front and only stood about 7 foot high. She walked by the inside and saw a man in his 30s sitting in a wooden chair and looking at something on his desk. Katie turned the knob to go in, opening the creaking door carefully so as not to startle him.
“Hello, again,“ she said, coming inside.
“Weren’t you just here?“ he replied, putting down a pen and standing up.
“Yeah, but Dr. Miles needs me to go take care of something for him. Something about Dr. Brainicus.”
“Is that guy still alive?” he asked, chuckling to himself, “I thought we arrested him a long time ago.”
“Yeah, but he got out of prison. Seems that ‘Attempting to take over the world’ isn’t as bad as actually doing it.”
“So what can I do for you today?”
“I need an aircraft. Short trip, won’t take more than a few days…..”
“To the island?” he said, finishing her sentence, “I got just the thing, then. Come with me.” He went over to a gray box on the other end of his desk and pulled out a starter and some keys.
They both walked outside to the backside of the shack. Outside, a small plane sat alone. It was white on the outside with red stripes running horizontally across the sides. Katie walked up the steps of the plane and opened up the hatch. She noticed the inside smelled like it just had been cleaned today. The cargo area was spotless except for a few boxes of supplies and safety gear: paddles clamped to the wall and life vests near the emergency hatch. She crawled to the cockpit door, unlocking it and pulling the latch. She opened the door to find that the inside was tiny, small enough to fit one person comfortably. Crawling to her seat, she sat down and put her suitcase on the floor next to her.
Starting the plane was easier than most. This plane was designed by one of he best engineers in TEN, so it was no different than driving an automatic transmission car. “Power and engines on,” she screamed, looking at the gauges. The green lights flickered and the entire plane buzzed with the noises of the engine.
She shifted the plane into forward and it rolled down the runway. Katie watched the odometer rise, and when it had gained enough speed, the plane sped into the air. Katie pushed a button for the landing gear and the plane stabilized. “A short flight,” she mumbled, “I hope.”
An hour later, after dodging air pockets, clouds, and other planes, she had arrived at the island of Dr Brainicus. She pointed out the giant frog shape and took down the plane, landing in a clearing. The landing place was surrounded by trees and just a few yards from Brainicus’s lair. She got into the plane and changed clothes, out of her comfortable shorts and t-shirt to a black t-shirt and black pants. She also put on black sneakers and a black ski mask. When she had finished tucking in her hair under the mask, she pushed a button on her key chain that activated the cloaking device. The plane fizzled out for a few seconds like it was vanishing into thin air, and then was completely gone. She walked up to the invisible object and knocked on it to make sure the function had worked right. “Off we go,” she said quietly to herself, picking up her suitcase and walking toward the frog-shaped compound.
She stepped out of the clearing and into a patch of trees that were each surrounded on the ground by weeds and smaller plants. Katie traversed through the small forest, ducking under branches and stepping over rocks. She was stepping slowly and shortly so she would be careful not to step on anything that looked like a landmine, Brainicus was notorious for booby traps. When she appeared at the edge of the forest, she stood in a bush for a few minutes and observed the situation. The rental truck was still there, but everyone else was gone. She crept around to the side of the truck and peered her head into the passenger window. The inside was bare, except for a few soda cans in the cup holders. The seats looked like no one had been in there for a few hours: no papers, no sign of an indent, nothing. Perfect, she thought, sneaking around to the back. She observed the back of the truck for a few moments, finding a latch to open the trailer. She turned the latch and pulled up. The panel moved a few inches, enough to squeeze her hands under. She pulled on the bottom with both hands, making the back fly open like a drawstring window shade. She hopped on the back and took out a pair of rubber gloves. “Let’s do this quickly. Don’t want to leave fingerprints,” she thought.
The back end was covered wall to wall in boxes. Pushed to the back wall was a wooden table with stocks at both ends and hooks all along the side edges of the table. Katie had no idea what this was for, so she took a picture of it. She opened up a few of the boxes to find unlabeled, blank video tapes. Each box she opened contained more and more blank tapes. She opened up her suitcase and put one of them in for later investigation. She searched through a few more to find boxes full of feathers, brushes, small motors, wheels, and a variety of other gadgets. Katie put her suitcase on the table and opened it up. She pulled out a tiny gray camera that was shaped like a cell phone. She flipped it open and pointed it toward the boxes to snap a few pictures. “Wait till Dr. Miles sees this,” she giggled, continuing to take photos, watching them appear on the tiny screen, “It‘s nothing like he thought it was.” Katie turned her head a little towards the door. She could hear the sounds of footsteps and people talking, so she closed up her camera and put it back into her suitcase. Once she closed her suitcase, she stood up to leave. As she did, she heard doors slam and the starting of an engine. Katie went for the back door, scooting quickly along, but as she went for the last leap to get out of the truck, the door closed right in front of her. She tried desperately to pry it open, but had no luck. Angrily, she hit the door, lowering her head. “Damn it,” she yelled loudly.
In the front of the truck, the driver and his second in command were slouching in their seats, drinking soda and listening to the radio. This was going to be a short trip for them, all they had to do was deliver the cargo to Brainicus’s office at the airport so he could inspect the contents one more time before they were delivered. The island had no real roads, so they would have to take the long way, carefully cutting through the forest as to not be seen by passing aircraft. They too, had heard the thud at the back door. “What was that?” yelled the driver, gripping the steering wheel.
“Probably nothing. Just a log or something we ran over or things shifting in the back,” the passenger replied.
“Well, log or not, I’m gonna go check it out,” he told him, undoing his seatbelt and stopping the truck.
The passenger watched out the side view mirror as the driver opened up the back end. Katie scrambled for a place to hide and lifted up the sheet covering up the back of the table and crawled under it. The driver inspected the boxes, shifting them back against the wall and moving a few to different locations. Katie sat still as she watched his shadow ass by her several times, flinging dust and dirt into the air. She caught wind of it and tried to hold back a sneeze, but it was too late. She sneezed several times, startling the man in the back with her. He turned around to the table and hit the top a few times before lifting the sheet. Katie stared wide-eyed at him as he stared back at her. “So, you’ve been making al the noise back here?”
“Back away! I’ll….I’ll spray you!” she yelled, holding up a can of mace with her shaky hands.
He grabbed the mace out of her hands and threw it to the ground. He grabbed her by the wrists and dragged her out of the truck. Katie kicked and drug her feet on the ground until she could feel the air underneath her. He let her fall to the ground before he sat on her, rolling her on to her stomach and pinning her arms behind her back. “Hey Ted!” he yelled from behind the truck.
The passenger, Ted, stuck his head out the window. The driver continued, ”bring me some cuffs from the glove compartment. I seem to have caught the source of our car noises.”
Ted laughed and unlocked the glove box to find a pair of cuffs. He grabbed the keys from the truck and ran around to the back, slamming the door behind him. When he got back there, he saw his buddy sitting on top of the black-dressed woman. “Find another one?” he chuckled.
“I guess so,” he forced out, restraining his prisoner’s arms tighter. “Must have stowed away in the truck when we were deliverin’ all that food to the boss for his project.”
“Project?” Katie thought, wiggling her arms around faster, “I wonder what Brainicus is up to now.”
Katie felt it as Mark, the driver, took one of his hands off Katie’s wrists. He shifted his weight so he could use his free hand to put the cuffs on her wrists, first her left, then her right. He got off of her and watched her pull on the cuffs, trying to pull them apart. After a few minutes, he stood her up and led her to the back of the truck. He pushed her inside, taking a few handkerchiefs out of his pocket. He rolled one of them up into a ball and put it inside the other one, creating a gag. “This should keep you quiet,” he told her, pushing the balled-up gag into her mouth and tying it behind her head. He took out a few pieces of rope they were using to tie the boxes down and tied her ankles together. He then tied her ankles to one of the U-bolts on the bottom of the truck, securely fastening her to the floor of the vehicle. “See you in a few miles,” they said, waving to her as they reached for the latch to close the door.
Katie’s eyes widen as the vision of the forest outside closed and the new sight of a panel door filled her sights. She heard the passenger area doors of the truck slam and the truck started right up. Shifting into gear, it drove down the rocky road to the lair of Dr. Brainicus. Katie bounced around each time the vehicle hit a bump, but soon got used to the feeling. She closed her eyes and went to sleep, still horrified by the thoughts of what they would do to her…..
The dream wasn’t that long, but seemed to wake her up several times in the night, screaming and sweating and twisting in her bonds. She was floating above herself, strapped down to the table in Brainicus’s main chamber. Her feet were in stocks at the end and her arms were chained above her. She could hear her own laughter as a feather was being traced along the soles of her feet slowly, causing her face and body to go into hysterical movements. She could hear people around her yelling, “Tickle! Tickle! Tickle!” As soon as he stopped tickling her feet, she would wake up, again and again. Katie pulled around in her bonds in her sleep, listening to the muffled sounds coming from up front and trying to make out their words with no luck.

The two men drove down the island‘s pathways, watching the road and idly chit-chatting to pass the hours along. “So, what do you think Brainicus will do with her?” asked Mark.
“I don’t care, as long as I get to watch or help or something. I mean, after all, we were the ones who caught her.”
“Yeah, I don’t care neither. All I care about is the big pay raise we will get for retrieving her.”
“Ohhhhh, I forgot all about the reward! I’ll probably use mine to buy a house on this wacky island so I don’t have to fly into here every day. What are you gonna do with your half, Mark?
“I’m just going to save mine…..use it when I think of something.”
They drove around the island for hours, finally reaching the destination. Ted pushed a button on the dashboard and a huge garage door opened up on the side of the concrete wall. The truck drove in, pulled into one of the many parking spots, and stopped. The boys turned off the engine and got out.
The two of them walked over to a man sitting behind the counter on the other side of where all the trucks were parked. “Shipment for Dr. Brainicus,” Mark grinned.
The man behind the counter handed them a clipboard and each of them took a pen out of their pocket and signed their names to the delivery sheet. He got up, grabbed his phone, and dialed Dr. Brainicus‘s office at the airport. “I’ll tell him it’s here.”

PART 2 COMING SOON...NEXT FEW DAYS

Hey, post a reply if you read it and tell me what you think!

Last edited:
Hehe, thanks naveltkltr. Don't worry, part 2 will have tickling in it. :devil:

Awesome

Very very very very very very very very very veryv good had to go till i miss typed:D cant wait for the next parts!!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back