• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lara Croft

Alex_West

Lara Croft
Part Two of the ongoing Saga

Time seemed to slow to a crawl, the passing crowd of coffee lovers alike seeming distant and far over the impending situation. What had led to this very moment? Hand clasped around the nearly bare ankles of a stunning youth barely within adulthood and a matching accent that could drop most all Brits where they stood. It was one thing to don the accent, another to actually understand it, yet few possessed the quality, and well, the looks that made foreign flesh.
All work and planning boiled down to this single moment, as simple a situation it was there were more complex ideals behind it, for the both of us. Maybe it was the eagerness in her eyes, the excitement that even if outside school this was something that simply wasn’t done, tickling or flat out sucking of faces this was plain and simple flirting with a current student, a situation that was shunned at the university I worked for, most likely the loss of my job had this gotten out. Never the less the opportunity to back down left me long ago as I couldn’t stand the burden of denying myself after so long, denying something so simple as lustful intent towards the female specimen, and it was this reason alone that I now held her at hostage with the use of her own body, her own flesh and senses which would cause equal surrender.

“Professor West, this is most unethical of you. And in pointing out I must also protest.” Her words were coming clearer than before, perhaps a sudden change of heart as I seemed to be having with the stop of a heartbeat or two. Heart attack, no, perhaps anxiety. Although her words were nothing short of sincere, I took notice to one of two things; she seemed calmer, more relaxed an accepting towards what was going to happen; and she seemed to cease her struggles, perhaps it ‘was’ the former use of arrogant turned possible insult that caught her sense of pride.
“Alright,” with this considered I simply allow her ankles to rest atop my lap, the only sure thing securing them being the cloth napkins bound together.” Then if you feel this to be wrong by all means put your boots back on and we’ll get back to the true reason we’re both here.” This was my ace in the hole, I had to know something for my own personal benefit, so it was both a shock and totally expected when she either refused, or neglected to hear me. Back in school, during studies of the human anatomy in physics, they would speak of the natural reaction to a severed leg: Although the leg is very much gone or even a finger, an arm, whatever. Although such a part is now separate from the usual design of said body the lingering feel remains, some speculate your soul has a hard time in letting go of the memory, others like to believe that the severed nerves and remaining fragments of flesh hold the continuous process of the circulatory system, giving feel to a part now severed. This ran through my head as she kept her feet in place, maybe the feel of my hands to her ankles were something considered a welcomed treat for her, hence, when removed, the memory long since lasts as she now falls a victim to a still unexplained law of physics. Whichever the reason I let the silence settle in before starting my ring of questioning.” Now, Miss Croft, upon my arrival you requested, nay, pleaded to attend such a class beyond the academic studies and special classes offered to you more than once. This as well as your off and on nature of overly friendly demeanor.”
I allowed the rest to time as I saw within her eyes her scheming to come with a lie, before even speaking did my nimble fingers begin to slowly roll away what was left of her right sock, the tips of her toes, much like the rest of her body, a flawless beauty. The center three digits extended further from the outside two, the high rise of her arch as well as the well sculpted roundness of the heel of her foot. I could see one of the many reasons for her choice in profession of tomb raiding, she possessed the athletic prowess of a skilled runner, not that I was looking, of course, but a body such as hers you cannot avoid for long, no matter how strong your scruples come in for an attack.
Her eyes wavered from the table top shadowing her feet, back towards my eyes in nervous anticipation. She wanted to lie, not just to keep me from knowing but so that I may also be granted the permission to follow through with my promise/threat. “In all honesty I thought it exciting that they would allow a teacher of different origin, I’ve been quite fond of America with frequent trips during the summer. And again, your passion towards the very subject of study is hardly avoidable, yet deterring the longer you teach with such unruly students. So in all fairness this should be a two way situation; you get your flare for teaching Archaeology back, and I learn from someone who could actually give me more than haphazard answers.” All in one breath, I was impressed. She certainly was well educated if not on the side of diplomacy, working for both parties’ best interests. So when I rolled the left sock clean off her foot without hesitation she couldn’t help but give a look of shock just before dissolving from her usual resolve to a mess of muffled giggles, a hand pressed tightly to her mouth as the free hand gripped the table top with quite a force.
“All of that is quite believable, and I detect the honesty beyond your reasoning, but you are leaving something out.” Either hand occupied at the appointed task, my left working on her right in light flicks and pokes of the quivering flesh, her toes wiggling and scrunching with such vigor that couldn’t be denied. My right upon her left worked at the underside of her toes, and although squirming to and fro it seemed her toes would flex and spread open according to where my attacking fingers would travel, favoring and savoring each spot, if she wasn’t enjoying herself then it seemed her body was disagreeing with her mind. And just at the peek of her resistance did something odd and most questioning happen, she began to slouch just slightly within her chair, her left side beginning to tilt further and further to the side, she fought to compose herself as each word mixed in with the escaping giggles just as I lightened my teasing.
“Pro-Eee-fessor, I am ~Squeak~ am being honest! I He-he-hebeleive thahahat your passion and professionalism is gehehen-oh god not the toes-… is hehehe- is genuine!” The last segment of her words came out in garble as half couldn’t even be deciphered, ah well, this game wouldn’t be won just yet today. I started with renewed vigor as my fingertips scrabbled from the heel of her soft feet, up the tender and quivering arch, to her outstretched toes as she flexed her foot most eagerly, causing another uproar of girlish giggling and laughing.
In the process of this I couldn’t help but feel my own burning libido starting to rise, along with a long lasting friend. But it seemed I wasn’t the only one, she was at the receiving end and aside from the uncontrollable spasm of the muscles within her legs, her thighs, she gave no effort, if not using each ounce of strength to keep her feet in place as the quick rise and fall of her back could be seen, laying face first atop the table as she submitted. My speculation soon turned to truth, further advancing to undeniable shock at the catch that was given to me. This woman was undoubtedly getting turned on, and getting off on this, her giggles coming shorter in between as quiet whimpers turned to longing moans, the curl under each toe as well as the softened arches causing a slight jump and a series of louder moans each time. It only grew worse as I applied pressure for a full onslaught yet again from head to toe, not willing to give in until I had her, a quivering mess on the table top. Her body shaking and convulsing as she shot upright, her back becoming rigid in a permanent arch as the shooting sensations through her leg caused an almost muffled scream through bit lips, her feet yanking from my lap and slamming to the ground with a loud thud as the palms of either hand followed the same example, her head hunched forward as the heavy and labored breathing continued far after. Through the process strands of hair had come undone from the pony tail, many strands masking her face as I stood to my feet, slipping her boots with the ankles socks rolled up inside of them just under her as I whispered to her ear,” I’ll see you in class tomorrow.” Starting out with briefcase in front, if it was true, what I had just witnessed and caused, then good or bad this would most definitely leave the lasting impression. Regardless, I knew it wouldn’t be the last of these promiscuous encounters of ours. It was a shame to say the least, and I wasn’t looking much forward to the inevitable cold shower it would take to calm me down, but for now, baseball, cold showers. baseball, cold showers.
---

Another small disclaimer, said events are next to personal experience with my current fiancé of several months, lifelong partner going on three years. The cause of these stories fell in place with past role play sessions, the adventures of Alex and Lara they soon became. Each character depicting the person behind them as well as adding to the best of knowledge, the game play and movie like enactments of the actual story behind it. Again, I do apologeise at the possible shortness of each story, perhaps its sometimes vague nature. But again this is an ongoing saga of my own doing, each story constructed pretty much within the course of a few hours, so sometimes lacking certain detail. The reason I share these stories is for my own passion, and the love I have for writing, so long neglecting this privlage granted to me I just now want to share with others, as well as my fiance which does indeed go through every single inactment to its fullest.

absolutely stunning... more, more! maybe have alex meet her at her mansion and feather her bare soles as she is trapped in stocks. i loved the story tremendously, i i hope there will be a sequel.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back