• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jackie Gayda

That's great!! Another Diva answering the question. We just about got them all covered. Good find:D

Thank you so much for this info! I love Jackie so much. She has the most incredible stomach. I cant wait to find out if she is ticklish there!

Very cool! She is a hot lady! Another nice answer.

Mitch

Does anyone have any pictures of her barefoot? I cant find any good ones on her site.

No, but to really get some good foot shots, start watching Smackdown, because in the matches she has, she is barefoot quite a bit:D

Dude-Planet Jackie has REALLY changed since I was there last-it is a very nice thing that you found that out brother-it has been about 2 months or so since I was there last, and I didn't even think about going back there. This is TRULY AWESOME cuz she is who I think as the HOTTEST DIVA EVER. Sable, Torrie, 1st Tori, Trish, Stacy Jacqueline, Luna, Sunny, Lita, ALL OF THEM PALE IN COMPARISON TO THE LADY WITH THE SEXIEST STOMACH EVER-Miss Jackie Gayda!!! Too bad the rumor is Charlie Haas is dating her (rumor though). GREAT FIND BROTHER!!!!! Just made my day, definitely week, and quite possibly month. NICE

#1 on my hotties list-Jessica Biel
-admitted on her knees and armpits (eonline.com)
#2 on my hotties list-Jackie Gayda
-admitted feet and knees (planetjackie.com)
#3 on my hotties list-Trish Stratus
-admitted feet (on whatever her official website is)
WHEN WILL #4 Stacy Keibler TELL US!!!!!

was reading jackie gayda's wikipedeia page were it makes reference to her having ticklish feet and hating being tickled there

Wonder how Jackie would handle then being locked in stocks and mercilessly tickled on her soles with an electric toothbrush.

Ms. Gayda may have the best body of any Diva or TNA Knock out, not only is she beautiful, but she looks like she could kick some ass in a fight. Fit and trim, but not so big like a Chyna or Aysa, then again they have thier apeal as well, but not like Jackie. Of course another Jackie, Jaqualine Moore (sp) is my favorite Female wrestler of all time, and I've heard she's quite ticklish as well.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back