• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spy Story - Part 2

tickledorange

2nd Level Orange Feather
Dr. Brainicus sat in his office quietly, sorting out old paperwork on his desk and filing it away, when suddenly the black telephone on his desk beeped. He looked down at the screen on the phone and saw that it was the shipping room at the airport. Delighted that his shipment had just arrived, he stood up and picked up the phone. “Office,” he said, trying to sound authoritative.

“Hello, doc. The stuff you wanted is here along with an extra…..surprise,” the pilot said with a chuckle.

“Surprise, eh? It’s not another stowaway dog, is it?”

“Noooo, it is a stowaway, though, even bigger than a dog,” he said with a smile.

“All right, suspense over. What is it? Turn on the video monitor so I can see!”

Ted put down the phone for a second and reached over to unlock the back of the truck. He unlatched the back end and pulled up the back panel to reveal Katie still laying on the ground. She had fallen asleep during the ride, but woke up instantly when the truck had opened with a loud bang. Katie noticed that she was still blindfolded and gagged, but tried anyway to loosen herself. A few seconds later, she felt fingers behind her head trying to untie her blindfold. She sat still, hoping this was the only thing they wanted from her.

After the cloth had been removed from her eyes, she closed them for a few seconds from the intensity of the light, then opened them again to find herself in what looked like a warehouse. Again, boxed formed the walls of the room and huge machinery was being used to take them from one place to another. People were working hard, moving them around frantically and stacking them neatly along the walls.

Katie was untied from the hook that held her feet and then slowly, her ankles were untied. She was given a few seconds to revive herself from the position, then remained still as to not alarm her captors. “Get up,” a voice ordered from behind her.

She sat up slowly, then stood, shaking a little from where her legs fell asleep during the ride. “Guards, assistance!” Ted shouted from the back of the truck. Katie opened her eyes wide from the startling noise behind her.

Both of them waited patiently for about a minute. Ted looked down the aisles with the row of trucks to see two men running down the aisles. It only took them a few seconds to appear at the location, then both of them stopped immediately in front of the truck, one right next to the other. They were dressed in all white: white hats, white shoes, white coats, and white pants. The only thing distinct about them was the patches. Both had green patches with a black “C” in the middle of it.

“What can I help you with?” one of them asked.

“Take this over to the video phone over there. I’ll be right in front of you to turn on the monitor when we get there,” Ted ordered.

Each of them grabbed one of Katie’s bound arms and lead her around the truck over to the camera for the video phone. They stopped and stood there while Ted went back over to pick up the receiver. “Brainicus, are you still there?” he asked.

“Yeah, what do you have for me?”

“Well sir, look at the video screen and tell me what you think.”

Brainicus turned his chair around to the front of the room to see the video screen. There, he saw Katie standing there with her head down, staring toward the floor. She could see her head shaking a little from the nervousness of the capture. “Send her to me, I have something special in store for her,” he said.

“Need anything else?” Ted asked, but he knew exactly what Brainicus had in mind just by the look on his face.

“Nah, I got something already in my office,” Brainicus replied, glancing over at a black sheet in the corner of his office.

Katie was picked up and dragged by her arms out of the shipping area and to a long hallway. She turned her head so many times in panic to try and figure out where she was. One of the guards noticed her frequent movements and pulled out the blindfold from his pants pocket. “The rules,” he said shortly.

They walked down the hallway briskly, making their way to Brainicus’s office. Katie walked slowly to try not to trip over anything on the way. A few times, the guards had to pull her arms to hurry her along. Katie would fly forward and pick up the pace a little, careful not to bump into anything. After all the twists and turns, they had finally arrived at Brainicus’s office. The guards knocked once and then opened the door slowly.

“Here you are boss,” they said, taking off her blindfold and letting her go into the room. She just stood there at first and blinked at the new surroundings, so they gave her a starting push into the room. “In you go,” he said to her, watching her stumble.

Katie stepped a few inches, trying to balance herself from the push. “Thanks, boys, that’ll be all,” he said, watching Katie.

The guards turned around, walking out of the office slowly and trying to catch an earful of what Brainicus was saying. He waited until they were completely out of the room to shut the big white doors behind them. He took out his key from his pocket and locked the door. He then turned around and stared at Katie. She was standing in the room, right where the guards had put her, just staring at him and watching his every move. He walked up to her and grabbed her by the arm. “Please, sit down,” he said politely, grabbing her by the shoulder.

A little forcefully, he directed her into a wooden chair in front of his desk. “Don’t move,” he ordered, keeping his eye on her.

He walked behind her to a closet and opened up its wooden door. He reached up to a shelf and took out a coil of nylon rope, then shut the door briskly but silently behind him. He walked behind Katie, unraveling the rope with each footstep. Katie continued to face forward, not wanting to startle her new captor. When he had reached Katie, he held the rope over his head for a second, then put it around her just under her chest. Katie struggled, trying to inch out of her new situation. “Help! Get off of me! What are you doing?” she screamed, shaking herself around, trying to stand out of her chair.

“Shut up!” he ordered, tying the rope tightly around her body, “Do I have to call the guards back in here? Maybe they can figure out something to do with you, instead!”

Katie continued struggling, but kept quiet while he tied the tightest knot he knew behind her back. He went over to his desk to get the gag off the top, then walked back over to her. She was kicking her feet furiously, still screaming at him, “You’ll never get away with this! Someone’s gonna find me here and then you’ll be sorry!”

“No one will ever find you here. See, you may know where my compound is, but you have no clue where my private airport or anything else of mine is on this island or any of my other islands. It’s so buried within the twists and tunnels and caverns in this planet that no explorer, not even the greatest explorer ever would find it. Scream all you want, it’ll just make things worse for you!” he said, putting the gag closer to her mouth.

She pursed her lips together, but that didn’t stop him. He poked her randomly in the sides a few times and watched her squirm around. Katie opened up her mouth to laugh, but was greeted by the cloth instead. He pulled it tight and tied it around the back of her head. She kicked furiously and squeezed her fists the tightest they would go. After he was done tying the gag, Katie continued to struggle forcefully, kicking and screaming harder than before. Brainicus smiled and watched her situation, waiting for her to calm down. After about 10 minutes of the tantrum, Katie finally laid her head back in her chair and put her feet back on the floor.

“Done?” he asked her, folding his arms.

Katie nodded ‘yes’ and he walked over and removed her gag. She was still breathing heavily from the fit. Brainicus walked back up to the front of her, looked at her and asked, ”Then we shall try again? Who do you work for and why the HELL are you on my island?”

“Ill never tell you! Why should I? You‘re just some dumb guy trying to act like an evil genius!” she screamed, spitting in his direction.

“Oh am I?” he asked sarcastically, “Well, I guess I’ll just have to show you how evil I really am then. Guards!”

The two guards from before unlocked and opened the doors again. They walked up and appeared behind Katie. The two then stayed behind her, standing at attention and waiting for orders. “Take her to the dungeon. I believe she might be some use to us!” he ordered to them, pointing towards the door.

They untied her from the chair and blindfolded her again. Katie shook her head in order to stop them, but one just grabbed the sides of her head while the other tied the scarf around her eyes. Once they had her untied, they grabbed her quickly and lifted her up, dragging her towards the doors. She turned her head toward where Brainicus was standing and shouted, “I’ll get you for this! I’ve gotten away from you before and I’ll do it again!”

“I wouldn’t be so sure,” he said, chuckling to himself. “I think you’ll find our new methods will leave you….laughing.” He threw his arms into the air and laughed loudly. Katie could hear him laughing as she was being dragged down the hall.

She was lead back down the hallway, fighting the whole way there. The end of the hallway was home to several elevators, so the guards pushed the button that said “D” and waited patiently for the elevator to come. A minute later, the doors flew open with a ding and the three people stepped inside, pushing Katie as she walked in front of them. In the elevator, one of the guards took a short blue leash from a hook on the walls of the elevator. He attached it to the ropes on Katie’s hands. Katie stood in the elevator quietly, shaking about the anticipation of what was to come. She couldn’t figure out what Brainicus had in store for her, but she knew from past experience that it wasn’t going to be easy.

Once the elevator hit the ground floor, Katie was pushed from behind by one of the guards. The doors from the elevator opened slowly. They lead Katie out of the elevator and into a cold, moist feeling room. Her blindfold was removed from over her head, and Katie stared in awe at her new surroundings. She was in some sort of a cellar, a dark looking place that was lit by light bulbs screwed into sockets into the ceiling. They cast little light onto the walls, which was made out of various shapes and colors of stone and brick. Wires and various objects filled in the spaces of the roof. The floor was solid concrete, like a sidewalk except without all the cracks. Katie watched in front of her, the light disappearing and reappearing with each step. She looked up a few times, being blinded by the light bulbs while walking under them. The guards watched her amazement while looking at both sides of the hallway for the destination.

A few feet later, the guards stopped abruptly, pulling the leash on Katie’s arms with a short tug. Katie stopped, turned her head, and looked behind her to the guards. The one on her right pointed to the right and Katie turned her head. She saw a gray metal door with a window-shaped hole on it. The window had two iron bars on it, splitting the squared hole into three sections. The left guard took a card out of his pocket and swiped it in a reader on the cell. The light turned green and the door latched open in front of them. While one guard opened the door, Katie was pushed inside by the other. When all three were in the cell, the door was shut behind them with a slam. “Wh….where are we?” Katie asked frantically, popping her head around.

The guards chose not to answer her, but instead reached up and pulled a string to turn on the light bulb above her head. Katie noticed two things immediately about the cell: the black metal folding chair in the corner and the wooden table in the middle. It looked just like the one she was trapped under in the truck! “OMG, what is this place? Where am I? Get me out of this damn cell, now!” Katie screamed. She was shaking around from side to side while the guards were untying her arms.

When they got her untied, she immediately tried to head for the door. The guards stood and watched as Katie tried desperately to find a way out of her cell. The door had no knob on it, just a card reader. Katie reached to try and find a button or something to help her out, but was snatched away from the device. “Don’t touch that!” one of them yelled, pulling her by her arm back to the wooden table.

She was sat down on the surface of it, grabbing the edges. They grabbed her legs and put them on the table, putting her feet in the stocks at one end and locking them with a padlock. She was sitting up then, so they laid her down carefully, measuring where the arm stocks had to go. Once they did, they sat her back up for the moment, one of them holding her hands while the other pushed the stocks back till he heard the right amount of clicks. He then secured the stocks in place and Katie was laid back down, her arms fitted into the small indents on the stocks. The wooden board slammed down and the other padlock was placed in the two eyelets that held the pieces together. Katie wiggled her legs around for a little while before the straps were placed all over her: one above her knees, one below her knees, one at he lower legs, one under her chest, one below her stomach, and one at the start of her legs. She tried to roll around, but it was difficult to even move an inch. A pillow was placed under her head for balance and to make sure she couldn’t hit her head on the table. As soon as the restraints were placed on her, one of the guards took a seat in the folding chair, putting his arms behind his head and crossing his legs in a relaxed position. The other guard took a phone out of his pocket..

In a room on the same floor, a phone rang loudly. Katie could faintly hear it from her cell. The person in that office picked up the phone and answered “Dungeon, this is Steven.”

“Hey, I got something cool for you in cell number six. Turn on the camera.”

Steven flipped the switch for cell six and noticed two guards standing around the captive spy. He stared at her for a few moments and took in how beautiful she was laying there helpless on the table. “All right, I’ll come down in a few seconds. Be sure to let me in.”

“Don’t forget to bring a kit.”

“Will do. And can you do me one more thing? Take off her shoes before I get there.”

“Sure thing,” he answered, looking towards Katie and grinning.

Katie felt uneasy, so she closed her eyes and turned her head away from them, facing the wall next to her. Ted hung up the phone and walked back toward the other guard. He whispered something in his ear to make him stand back up, then Ted took a seat in the chair. He walked over to Katie and began to unlace her boots. “Katie?” Ted asked.

Katie turned around to the chair and looked at him. “I have a question for you, really simple. Are you….ticklish?”

Katie shook her head like crazy, “OMG not that! Anything, ANY-THING but tickling!”

She then looked down and noticed him pulling off her shoes. She pushed back, trying to get him away from her feet, but with no luck. Her feet were bound tightly in the stocks. She kicked around as the last of her boots were pulled from her feet. Her socks were no match, either. They tugged at them slowly, pulling an inch off at a time. Each time, Katie would move her feet violently, and each time, her socks were pulled more until they were finally off. For the finishing touch, the guards took some string and tied back each of her toes to an eyelet on the foot stocks. Katie tried to wiggle her toes and realized she was then totally immobile. The only thing she could still move a little was her head, but that didn’t help her any. “Untie me! I hate this place!” she screamed as the guards stepped back to look her over to make sure everything was done right.

“So, what should we do now?” asked the sitting one.

“Welllll, we’ve got about five minutes before the boss gets here, so maybe, we should try her out for ourselves to, you know, tell the boss how she works.”

“Great idea!” he said, opening up the tool case.

“OMG, no tickling! Please, not even that, not even for a second,” Katie yelled, kicking at her feet.

He pulled out two big, long red feathers, handing one to his partner. “You take the right one, I’ll get the left one.” He said, waving the feather around unconsciously just at eye level of Katie’s face.

The two stood in front of each foot, staring at it. Katie tried wildly to kick her feet out of the stocks, shaking the ropes that held her toes violently. As each feather was lowered to her feet, she bit her lip, not wanting to know what was going to happen next. The feathers touched her feet and began to dance along the bottoms, running smoothly from top to bottom. “HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHE STOP STICKLING STOOOOPAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHE,” Katie laughed, shaking her head back and forth.

The men proceeded to tickle her crazy on her feet for the whole five minutes, tickling her toes, continuously running the feather from top to bottom, every once in a while stopping at her toes just to tickle each one or tickle in between them. Katie shook her head at them, messing up her brunette hair. Her eyes bugged out as she laughed hysterically at the tickling. “OK OK MAKE IT STOOOOOOPAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHE IT TICKLESSSSHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHSEAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEEHEHEHE,” she yelled, laughing at every passing second.

Finally, a knock was heard at the door, three beats in a row, followed by the sound of a card swiping. The beep for the door to open was heard and in walked Steven. He was about six feet tall with black hair and dark eyes. He was covered in red all over, except for the same green patch that the guards wore. He walked slowly into the room, stepped in, and inspected around. “Sooooo, what do we have here?” he asked, eying over his new captive.

“Dr. Brainicus found her in one of the trucks. We checked her records and it says her name is Katie Bunch Dr. Brainicus suspects that she is a spy. We brought her down here for you, and she’s been down here for about an hour now, so we took the liberty of getting things set up.”

“A spy, eh? Probably from that same damn organization that we caught those people from that I had to throw in the ocean. Oh well, I’ll find out, no big deal, I always get the information I need,” he said, smiling at Katie.

“Well, we’ll leave you two alone down here. Don’t want to get in the way,” they said, going for the door.

“All right, I’ll see you two later. Stay on call or have a few guards on call just in case I would need you for something. Wouldn’t want anything to go wrong,” he told them, showing them out the door.

“Will do.” They walked out, slamming the heavy door behind them. The sounds of their footsteps disappeared quickly down the hall. It was just the two of them alone in the room now.

“Well, well. So I have another spy to play with now, I see? Brainicus tells me your ticklish, is that right?” He said, checking the handiwork on her bonds. He saw that the guards had done a brilliant job this time, getting all the straps right and secure.

“Fuck you! I don’t have to tell you anything!” she yelled, spitting in his face, too.

He leaned his head to the side and then moved back to his original position, dodging the attack. “Ohhhhh a fierce one! Well I’ll take care of that quickly, he said, poking her in the ribs, “Tell me, Katie, are you ticklish?”

Katie squirmed around as she answered, “No.”

“Hmmm, well, let’s just see what the real answer is,” he said teasingly, hovering his fingers above her ribcage.

Katie shut her eyes tightly as his fingers got lower and lower, wiggling toward her ribs and finally grazing the tips of them. “Heheheheeeheheheheeheheheehehehehhahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha,” she cried out as the fingers jumped along lightly.

He finally dug in as hard as he could, getting in between each rib and staying there for as long as he could. “Tickle tickle,” he teased, roaming around her sides.

“AAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG OMG STAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA,” she screamed, pulling frantically at her arms to try to put them down.

“Well, I see someone’s ticklish,” he said, teasing her.

“Fine, just please, no more tickling, it’s torture!” she replied, trying to catch her breath.

“Not until you give up the information. Who and where do you work for? Who sent you? Why are you here? What brings you to the island? Until then…..that was just a sample of the horror I can put you through. It’s your choice, torture or freedom.”

“I’ll never tell you! You can tickle me for as long as you want, but I will never fess up to anything!”

“Fine, have it your way. I can do this forever, and it doesn’t matter to me or anyone else how long I keep you down here, you’re not that much of a security risk anyway,” he commanded to her.

Katie sobbed a little at the thought of it. Tickled forever, I can’t take that, but I have to, everyone depends on me! She then noticed that Steven had moved to the other side of her and put his hands into the air, fingers extended. She lowered her head down into her pillow and braced herself for the next attack. He then dug furiously into her stomach, causing her to jolt off the bed a few inches. “HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NO NOOOOOHHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA NOT THAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAT AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,”she cried, sucking in her stomach.

As she did that, his fingers followed along with her skin. “Tell me what I want to know!” he screamed, tickling faster and faster with each passing second.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NEVERRRRRHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA I’LL NEVER TEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA SHAHAAHAHAHAHA,” she laughed, sinking into the table.

He went over and got the chair from the corner of the room and moved it to her head. She turned toward him and looked right at him. “All right, there has to be something to get you to tell me. I’ll give you your freedom, freedom from tickling, I’ll never have to torture you like this again if you JUST would tell me what I need to know!” he said sympathetically, touching her cheek.

“I’ll never tell you anything, you monster! Do your worst!” she exclaimed, opening her eyes wider.

“Fine,” he declared, “we’ll do it your way.”

He then kicked the chair back against the wall with his foot. He reached over and grabbed the feather from on top of his kit. “OK, this time, I’ll start easy on you. Just remember, it can get a lot worse.”

Steven pulled the chair away from the wall and moved down to wear her feet were. He pulled the chair up right in front of her, facing the bottoms of her feet. “Are you ready for this?” he asked, waving the feather in the air.

She tried to curl her toes as the feather inched closer to her toes. He tickled the tips of her toes with the fluffy red object, getting each one at a time. “heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehehe,” she giggled, trying boldly to wiggle her toes.

He then dusted all along her toes, running the feather in between each one and spending time tickling the base of each one. She tried to pull her toes out of the ties, bouncing her feet around in the process. “EEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHE,” she laughed, trying to kick at him.

He traced the feather along the soles of her feet, getting along the sides and ankles of her feet. He teased the tops of them too, circling the feather all along the trapped feet. “AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NOT THE FEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHTTTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OK OK NOOOOOOOOOOHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEEHEHEHE,” she howled, breathing deeply at each minute resting point.

“Ok, I’ll try one more time, do you want to tell me?”

“I….have….nothing…..to tell….you,…….let….mego,” she let out, gasping every so often from the lack of air.

“Fine,” he told her, continuing to tickle the bottoms of her feet, first the left then the right, switching between the two whenever he would get tired of just tickling the one foot.

Katie lifted her head, trying to see what was happening, but putting it down every time she went into a deep fit of laughter. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHE STOP TICKLING STOOOOPAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEEHEHEHE IT’S TORTUREEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA.”

He got up from the chair, folded it up, and put it back in the corner. “I don’t need this thing anymore,” he said to himself.

Katie laid breathless on the wooden device, her chest heaving up and down, fighting for air. He gave her a short breath to gain her thoughts and sanity again, then moved back to her midsection. “Ready to talk?” he asked her, “One more chaaance.”

Even though she was short of breath, she managed to shake her head “no”. He lifted her shirt up a little, picking up a clothespin and pinning her shirt back a little to expose her bellybutton. “What are you going to do now?” she asked nervously.

“Well, I wasn’t making any progress at your feet, so I decided to go back to where I started. So either you tell me, or I can tickle you again. Your choice,” he told her, stepping back so she could see him. “No? Well then, here we go again! Tickle tickle tickle!”

He put his finger in her bellybutton, swirling it around back and forth like a washing machine. She tried to bring her stomach in, but it didn’t work, it only made the tickling worse. “HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT THEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEHHREAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH NAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAOOAOOOAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.”

He took one final guess at her, tickling her stomach with his fingers while digging into her bellybutton. She twisted around like crazy, trying to roll over and get away, but the tickling only worsened with each second. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHOHOHOHODHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOOPPAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA OK OK I’LL TEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHELLL HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA I’LL TALKAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA.”

Steven lifted his hands up and abruptly stopped tickling her. “So…….what do you have for me?”

He waited for a few moments for her to catch her breath. She coughed several times, lifting her head up to shake off the dizziness. Closing her eyes for a few seconds, Katie took a few short breaths to regain her normal self, then said, “My name is Katie. I work for TEN and I was sent to the island to check up on you, you know, just see what you’re up to. Dr. Miles had said you had some crazy plan to take over the world again with trucks and bombs and rocket fuel, so he sent me cause he said it would be an easy mission. Turns out we were wrong, I guess,” she tried to say it jokingly, but ended up thinking about her situation again.

“Well, that wasn’t so hard, was it? And now that I know, I can’t set you free.”

“WHAT!?” she screamed, “I….I told you everything! You promised I could go! Let me off this god awful bed!” She tried with all the strength she had left to get free: twisting her wrists and ankles around, pulling her body upward and kicking her legs furiously.

“I can’t let you go,” he said calmly, watching her futile efforts to release herself from her bondage, “you’d tell everyone about this place. You see, we have already formed our own prison company, buying islands and finding employees and such. That was in the boxes, supplies for the prison. Blank tapes, restraints, camcorders, and all the necessities everyone needs for a prison In fact, it seems like the perfect place for you! Tickling all day and night will be your punishment, your new way of life. Soon, Cargagen prison will be the only memory you have! You’re mine now, all mine!” he began to laugh at her, staring at her changing expressions as he described her future to her. “And now, Katie, to finish what I have started….”\

Katie screamed at the top of her lungs as his fingers lowered again to her ribcage. They dug in with such intensity that all Katie could do was laugh. She was so incapable of coherent thought, her face was frozen with a smile and her eyes were as blank and white as a new sheet of paper. “AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GLBAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHADARAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA NRRRHEHEHEHEHEHEHQHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT TIVKLGSAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” she hollered, far beyond the limits of forming a complete thought to make the tickler stop tormenting her.
“What was that? It didn’t make sense!” he joked with her, digging deeper into her ribcage.

Katie violently pulled at the small pillory holding her hands in place so hard, it almost came unbolted from the table. She was so far from forming a complete thought from begging, she just laughed until it drove her brain to madness. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OLLLLGRRRAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BHHHH BHHHHAAGAGAGAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” she menaced out, beating her head against the table. That didn’t help her either, the pillow just inhaled the impact with each smack.

She buried the back of her head into the pillow, trying to grab the edges of the table and pulling on her legs so she could roll over. She tried many techniques several more times: wiggling her toes and fingers, pulling up with all strength on her arms, bending her knees, and shaking her head all at once to try to distract herself from the tickling sensations.

Finally, after he was finished with her ribs, he dug one finger at a time into her armpits. He increased his speed and the number of fingers he used with each pass through her pits. Katie tried to pull her arms down, bending the stocks on her hands just a little, then giving up her efforts completely. All there was to do now was sit back and take the tickling, waiting for the inevitable to happen.
“AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO….NOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA NOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA,”she said, getting quieter with each breath.

Despite the grueling torture, she managed to last for about fifteen extra minutes, even though the tickling had gone on for a few hours already. She laid back on her pillow and rolled her head to the side. During the last few seconds of consciousness, she chuckled a few more times, her laugh getting quieter until she finally passed out from the tickling. Steven backed away from her, watching the most furious and most ticklish prisoner he’s ever had sleep silently against the pillow on table. He picked up his phone and dialed, “Hello, yeah she confessed. I told you I would do it quickly. Wow, thanks a lot. I’ll be right there, Dr. Brainicus, I just have to do one more thing.”

He hung up the phone and swiped his guard to get out of the cell. When the door closed, he went over to the red emergency phone in the hallway and picked up the receiver. “Guards, it’s Steven. I’m done in cell six, so you can prepare the prisoner for transport now.”

very awesome story T.O! glad to see some belly button tickling in it too! keep up your great writings! i love reading them. ~Jeff

Thanks, Jeff! Don't worry, there's more (better) parts to the story, even though *cough* no.one.replies *cough* lol. Phhhh, I like all kinds of tickling, so why not put them all in the story.

All the build up made the climax so much more enjoyable!

Glad you enjoyed it! I thought I overdid it a few times, even while I was writing it, though, but I'm glad someone thought it worked.

Your very welcome Stacy. I think you write some damn good stories. When i see your name, i have to stop just to read them. keep up the great work. hope to talk to ya soon. ~Jeff

Nice story. Not exactly my style, but that's just personal preference. Well written and cute. Keep it up.

Eh, that's fine. Everybody's got their way. Thanks for reading it!

it's always good to read to a good spy tickle torture story, and yours fits the bill! i think you did a fantastic job.

Thanks, primetime. Spy stories have always been some of my fav, so I decided to try one.

tickledorange, that was unbelievable. I just read your story again, and it's truly a work of art. Please continue and keep up the great work.

we generally prefer f/f stories to m/f but in this case we make an exception. Terrific tale Orange.
Love,
Anna and Heather

Very nice! I hope you add more chapters soon.

I might write more chapters soon, maybe on weekends, but right now I'm doing the college thing, so that takes a lot of time.

Amazing....orange you have tremendous talent for writing.:eek:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back