• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Competition at the office PT 5 (F/F, FF/F, FF/FF Adult)

ctft2001

TMF Regular
First of all, Thank You to all those that responded to my last installment (or any other story I have posted). I am trying to take your suggestion and I did post a story (as many of you saw), having nothing to do with this series. I have some other ideas for stories I hope to post in the relatively near future, but for now… Time for part 5. Again, while this story should stand alone, if you missed them and want to check them out (or just want to re-read them), here are the links to parts 1, 2, 3 and 4.

(1) http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...&threadid=43523
(2) http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...&threadid=43927
(3) http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...&threadid=45929
(4) http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=47006

The story is fictional. It is of an adult nature and is intended for an adult audience. If you are not yet of legal age or if you are offended by adult content, please do not read this story.

In my attempts to come up with ideas I have not yet tried, the stories are getting more complex (I think). It is my hope that this works and that I am not confusing anyone (including myself) as I add new people and ideas to the story line. And now, without further delay, here is Competition at the office PT. 5 …

Kristin was furious. It wasn’t so much losing to Heather that had her angry (although that did help), it was the way in which she was beaten. A past rival, Nancy, had agreed to stop battling with Kristin and admitted Kristin was the better woman. Now, she had resurfaced to help Heather.

The original battle had started between Nancy and Kristin, two gorgeous woman who work in the same complex as I do. It started as a sex fight, to see which woman could force the other to orgasm so many times, she would have to forfeit. It turned into a tickling/sex battle. Then after Kristin had beaten Nancy in what turned in to a two out of three series, she found herself challenged to a “garter belt” fight by a redhead named Heather, another attractive woman in the office complex. However, Nancy did a sneak attack on Kristin and it turned into a 2 on one attack and Kristin was humiliated and wanted revenge.

A week following their first battle, Kristin, an attractive, petite brunette with huge tits squared off against Heather, who at 36C-26-36, had a perfectly proportioned body. Again, the two were engaging in a garter belt match. Heather was wearing a frilly red lace bra and matching panties. She wore the same sleek white nylons with a tint of red, that she wore for the previous battle and she wore a red garter. Once again, everything Heather was wearing seemed to accentuate her long flowing red hair.

Kristin, once again, was wearing a black bra with white trim and white panties with black trim. She was wearing a dark pair of nylons that really seemed to smooth her legs quite nicely, with a white garter. As it had been with the previous battle, it was as if she was alternating between an angelic demeanor and a devilish one. As always, both women look fantastic and they quickly got on their knees, facing each other, and hooked their garters to each other’s nylons. The fight was on.

This time, Kristin wasted no time in using her largest “assets” t o her advantage and as the two locked hands, Kristin pushed her larger 38DD tits into Heather’s tits and began forcing the redhead backwards. With their vaginas inches from each other, Kristin not only pushed her tits forward, she pushed her pussy forward as well, making direct contact with Heather’s vagina.

Kristin pushed Heather back to one of the walls but the redhead kept her fingers intertwined with those of her opponent. Kristin tried to lean forward to gently suck on Heather’s neck but having tried that at the beginning of their last fight, Heather was ready this time. Heather used her slight height advantage to stretch her neck to the side, away from Kristin’s mouth. The move left Kristin slightly off balance and Heather quickly began darting her tongue in and out of Kristin’s ear. The move seemed to be a turn on for the brunette.

With Kristin slightly turned on, Heather pushed her body forward, away from the wall. The move knocked Kristin on her lovely ass, lying flat on her back. In the move, their fingers had become undone and each was free to use her hands. Heather began working her panty covered pussy up and down, over Kristin’s covered vagina. At the same time, she worked one hand under Kristin’s ass and began tickling it, while working her other hand around the bottom of Kristin’s bra.

Kristin was pushing her body into Heather’s. She probably would have been doing this just from having her body humped but the tickling of her ass was ensuring it. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” she laughed as her body was bucking forward. She was trying to fight the sensation but her body was betraying her and it wasn’t long before you heard, “AHAHAH”M CUMMHAHAHAHAHAING.” Then Kristin’s body “suffered’ the first orgasm of the competition.

With her body still shuttering and highly sensitive now, Heather screamed, “let’s see your boobies.” With that, she reached up and grabbed the thin materials from between Kristin’s tits and yanked down, forcing the garment to tear. Now, Heather began gently sucking on Kristin’s tits, working all around her nipples, but making sure to avoid any direct contact. While she did this, she removed the hand from underneath Kristin’s ass and began to lightly trace her finger up and down, over Kristin’s nylons. Then she began to tickle harder on the nylon covered legs, while flicking her tongue directly on the brunette’s nipple. The nipple got quite a work out as Heather would alternate between gently biting it while sucking it, and darting her tongue over the sensitive and sensual area.

“Owhowho,” Kristin gasped in a ticklish sound that was combined with sexual hunger. Again, Kristin started pumping her body up into Heather’s. Heather stopped tickling Kristin’s legs and went back to tickling her opponent’s ass. While she continued to work her hand back and forth over Kristin’s ass, Heather slowly slipped her fingers inside the panties and began to pull them down as far as was possible. Just like the last time, with the garters hooked to each others nylons, the panties could not be completely removed, but it was lowered far enough to expose Kristin’s bare vagina. Now, Heather began to work one finger on her left hand up and down Kristin’s backside, making sure to dart it between the ass checks. This provided a combination of a tickling sensation and a sexual sensation. The sexual sensation intensified as Heather began to simultaneously work the fingers on her right hand directly over the brunette’s vagina. Again, Kristin’s body erupted in an orgasm.

Heather continued this treatment and Kristin knew she had to act fast as she had already experienced numerous orgasms and Heather hadn't experienced one. Somehow finding the presence of mind, Kristin reached her arms around Heather’s back, slightly above the redhead’s ass. Heather misread this as a sign of weakness, as Kristin looking to push her body closer to that of her opponent, and this was fine with Heather. She had yet to climax and was highly turned on by forcing Kristin to experience so many. Now, she wanted to share in the fun. Suddenly, Kristin began to gently work her fingers up and down Heather’s back. The move caused Heather to jerk in surprise and before she knew what was happening, Kristin's fingers were inside Heather’s armpits.

Kristin didn’t waste any time with light torturous strokes, she began to dig hard. “OHWHOWHO,” Heather giggled, tried to hold back her laughter. Kristin continued to work inside the armpits knowing it was just a matter of time before Heather would turn into a laughing heap of womanhood. Kristin was right and pretty soon the redhead’s laughter and screams were filling the room.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, STAHHHHPP!,” she screamed, but Kristin wasn’t about to show any mercy. Kristin kept up her tickle assault and Heather laughed harder and harder, pleading with her attacker to stop.

Finally, Kristin stopped tickling under one of the arms and somehow above the howl of Heather’s laughter managed to yell, “TIT for tat, now your bra’s coming off!” With that, she slipped her hand inside one of the frilly cups of the redhead’s bra and literally tore the garment away from her orbs. With her bra now removed, Kristin put one hand on Heather’s tits and began to spider tickle the underside of the mammary. While she was doing this, her mouth hungrily began to suck Heather’s nipple. Finally, Kristin stopped tickling the redhead’s armpit and put that hand underneath Heather’s panties and began to gently tease Heather’s vagina.

Heather had been deprived of an orgasm long enough. She wasn’t interested in soft teasing strokes, she wanted firm, hard strokes and she wanted to erupt soon. Heather tried to arch her body forward to force Kristin’s fingers into her vagina but Kristin pulled her fingers back slightly, continuing her light, torturous strokes. While it wasn’t what Heather wanted, it didn’t take long for Kristin to get off this way either. After cumming, Kristin decided to give her the motion she had been desiring just moments before. With Heather’s body more sensitive now, Kristin began to work her whole fist on Heather. First she used the fist to rub it back and forth on the redhead’s pussy lips. Next, she pushed it against Heather’s vagina, pushing and pulling it away, and finally, she inserted one finger into her opponent’s womanhood, then a second, then a third and finally a fourth. Once she had four fingers in Heather’s vagina, she took her last finger, her thumb, and worked it over the top of her opponent’s pussy.

Was it seven orgasms that Heather experienced in such a short time? Maybe it was eight. It could have been more. The redhead didn’t care. Her body was being taken full advantage of and she was loving it. She had deprived herself too long during the fight and was now making up for lost time.

It became apparent to Kristin that right now Heather’s body could take a lot more orgasms, it was that turn on. She knew that in the morning, Heather would be sore and it would be difficult for her to walk, but that would be the morning. As for this evening, Kristin thought the redhead would probably be able to endure a remarkable amount. Right now, however, the brunette had a sex fight to win and she wanted the redhead’s body to betray her.

Knowing that Heather’s body had to be extremely sensitive right now, she removed her hand from her opponent’s pussy. Kristin began tickling Heather’s vagina now, using a stroke clearly designed to tickle more than excite. It did both and that was fine with Kristin. She didn’t mind bringing her opponent off a few more times, but she did want to tickle her as well. While her clit and pussy were being tickled by one of Kristin’s hands, the other one began to tickle the nylon covered legs of Heather. In the previous battle, Kristin had learned how much more sensitive her legs were when they were covered with nylon, now she wanted Heather to learn.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, MMMHAHAHAHHAHAHMMMMM,” were the sounds coming from Heather. She was sexually turned on and laughing at the same time. “PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHSE STAHHHHPPPPP,” she finally managed to say, but Kristin just kept up her treatment.

After experiencing a few more tickle orgasms, Heather screamed, “I don’t know how much longer I can take this?”

“Then give up and admit I’m the better woman,” came the reply.

I was confused. This was exactly what had happened in their last fight when Heather used this as a code phrase to signal Nancy to come in and help out. I assumed the same thing would happen again. Apparently, so did Heather. The look on Heather’s face showed she was shocked and horrified as Nancy was wheeled in, tied down to a wheel chair. Pushing the chair was Heather’s twin sister, Jennifer. Kristin looked at Heather and used the old cliché, “Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. You didn’t really think I would let you pull the same stunt twice, did you?”

Jennifer also worked in the office complex. She looked exactly like Heather, except she had a dark head of hair, while Heather’s mane was red. The only other difference was Jennifer seemed to sport a deep dark tan most of the year, Heather didn’t. The sisters used to be as close as possible as this is often the case with twins. However, their sibling rivalry had led to a major falling out and most of the time the two did not get along.

I later found out that Kristin had worked out a plan with Jennifer. Kristin truly expected Heather and Nancy to try something like what they had done last time. Jennifer was brought in to catch Nancy off guard and tie her down and tickle her so she would be exhausted. Then, when Heather gave the signal, instead of a triumphant Nancy entering, a subdued blonde would be pushed into the room. As her “reward”, Jennifer would then be able to tickle her sister and Kristin and Jennifer could subject both rivals to some two-on-one tickling.

Jennifer was all to happy to provide details of how she snuck up behind the statuesque blonde and cuffed her hands behind her back. Then she quickly slipped a blindfold over Nancy’s eyes. The two moves prevented Nancy from doing much struggling, afraid she would lose her balance and fall. Jennifer than quickly got the wheelchair she had folded up and hid in a nearby closet and quickly bound the blonde’s feet to the chair. Then she took out a pair of scissors and cut away Nancy’s top and her bra.

After doing this, Jennifer began to taunt the blindfolded woman. “It’s time to tickle you,” she said. Then in a sing-song voice, while moving all around so Nancy wasn’t sure where Jennifer was, Jennifer taunted, “Where am I going to tickle. Where, oh where to start.”

Jennifer waited a few moments, forcing Nancy to anticipate what was about to happen. While Nancy had been tied up before and had been tickled by Kristin, somehow the blindfold made it much worse for her. She was feeling much more vulnerable. Then, without warning, Jennifer struck. She grabbed Nancy’s hip with her lower finger and began to squeeze while she dug her thumbs into Nancy’s lower ribs.

Nancy’s body shot forward, and stayed on the wheelchair on because she had been securely tied down. “OWHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHE,” she laughed, her voice changing octaves as she laughed. “STAHHHHHHPPPP,” she begged.

Without warning, and without making a sound, Jennifer quickly stopped. A few minutes later, again, without a sound and without warning, she started again, working the ribs and hips.

“NOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA,” laughed Nancy. Jennifer just kept up the tickling for a few minutes and then again stopped. She was deliberately starting and stopping at random, making it impossible for Nancy to get used to a rhythm and the blindfold made it so she couldn’t brace for any attacks.

At some point during the torture, Nancy’s shoes were removed and Jennifer began to lick the area between her biggest toes while tickling the area between her smallest toes with her fingers. “GAWWWWDDDD, YOU HAHAHAHAHAVE TO STOPPPPP!,” she said.

“I do,” questioned Jennifer, continuing to tickle. Soon though, she did stop. However, she was not done with Nancy. Her lips began to work over the blonde’s breasts. She pushed the two tits together and would lick one and then the other and went back and forth between the two. Then, with the two tits still pushed together, she managed to work her tongue towards the middle, making sure to lick both breasts at the same time. Finally, she released the tits and just worked her tongue over one of the nipples while working her hands over Nancy’s shorts, making sure the blonde experienced some orgasms of her own.

“Tickling you and sexually tiring you out will make the final part of our plan work better,” Jennifer informed her. After Nancy had experienced several orgasms of her own, Heather uttered the code words from within the conference room. Jennifer took off the blindfold and whispered to her victim, “I want you to see everything we do to Heather because when we’re done with her, we are coming back for some two-on-one tickling action with you.” With that, Jennifer pushed a tied up Nancy into the conference room.

Seeing Nancy tied to the chair, Heather, who’s body had erupted numerous times now, with fear in her eyes, screamed her submission. “STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP, YOU WINNNNNNNNN!!”

“I know,” came the reply from Kristin, “but I had a deal with Jennifer that in exchange for her help, you would have to suffer the consequences as well.”

Unhooking the garters, Jennifer said, “okay sis, now it’s time for something really intense.” Jennifer knew exactly how Heather’s body would respond to certain things. After handcuffing her hands above her head and tying her feet to a near by table, Jennifer instructed Kristin to kneel by Heather’s head and tickle both armpits hard, at the same time. While she was doing that she was also instructed to lean forward and let her long hair cascade down on to the redhead’s tits and to move her head back and forth slightly, forcing her hair to tickle Heather’s tits.

Jennifer explained that while Heather was doing this, she would be tickling the soles of both feet, and she would be tickling hard. She would also lean her long jet black hair over Heather’s belly button and let her tresses do a dance inside the navel of her twin. In addition, she would gently be rubbing her knee against Heather’s vagina.

“NOOOOOOOOOOO,” screamed Heather, “YOU BITAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH, BITCHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA.” The tickling began while Heather started to protest. “STAHHAHAHAHAHAP, GAHAHAHAHAHAHD, MAKE HER STAHHHHHPAHAHAHA.” But, there was no relief insight. In fact it got real intense when Jennifer began rubbing her knee against Heather’s womanhood.

Heather experienced some more orgasms, making her body even more sensitive, but the tickling didn’t stop. The laughing had as Heather’s eyes were closed tightly and she was unable to even laugh. She wanted to breathe in some fresh air but she wasn’t allowed.

At Jennifer’s instructions, Kristin stopped dangling her hair over Heather’s tits and she began licking while tickling the armpits. Meanwhile, Jennifer began to dart her tongue in and out of Heather’s bellybutton, while continuing to torture her sister’s feet. Somehow, Heather found the ability to yell and laugh once more. “I’M CUMMHAHAHAHAHAING, NOW STHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHP.” After tickling her for more than 30 minutes, sweet dripping down her face, love juices between her legs, the two left Heather alone.

“Your turn bitch,” said Kristin, turning towards Nancy.

“No, PLEASE NO,” begged Nancy, upon seeing the torture Heather had just been through.

“You had your chance to back away from this. You were the one that chose to get involved. Now take your punishment like a women,” said Kristin.

With Nancy still in the wheelchair, Kristin began gently blowing raspberries all over the blonde’s belly. She did so softly and sensually and Nancy began to laugh. “Teeheehee,” she giggled cutely, as Kristin was not in full attack mode.

Meanwhile, Jennifer began to spider tickle Nancy’s left tit while gently sucking on the right one. “MMMMMMM,” was the sensual sound coming from the blonde, until all of a suddent, it changed to, “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHHPPPAHAHAHAAHA.” Kristin had begun blowing harder on Nancy’s belly and began tickling her soft feet. Nancy’s tied up form was bucking so hard, I thought she was going to tilt the wheelchair over but the attackers made sure that didn’t happen.

After enduring quite a bit of tickling, Jennifer and Kristin figured it was safe to untie Nancy’s legs, that most of the fight would be taken out of her. They were right. The only reason they wanted to untie the legs was to strip the blonde naked. With that accomplished, they retied her.

Kristin began to suck on Nancy foot. She managed to get all five toes in her mouth and while gently sucking made sure to work her tongue over the bottom of the toes. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA, IT TICKAHAHAHAHLES TOO MUHAHAHAHAHCHAHA,” Nancy said.

“Poor baby,” responded Jennifer, who now began to lick Nancy’s pussy as best she could. It wasn’t a great job as Nancy was in a sitting position and another woman was kneeling at her feet, but somehow, Jennifer managed to dart her tongue over Nancy’s womanhood, forcing some additional orgasms.

Kristin realized that her position was preventing Jennifer from giving Nancy’s pussy a good tongue lashing. The brunette got up and stood behind the chair. With that, she began to dig her fingers into Nancy’s ribs, from behind. She was digging hard. First the top rib, then the second one, then the next, continuing to work her way down.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHEHEEHE, HOHOHOHOHOHHOH, OWHOWHOWOWOW, UHHHHH,” were about the only sounds coming out of Nancy’s mouth. Each time Kristin worked the next rib down, she managed to put even more force into it, forcing the laughter to higher pitches.

While her ribs were being tickled, Jennifer now had a clear shot at Nancy’s vagina. She darted her tongue in and out, she would gingerly nibble on Nancy’s clit and then push her tongue back in and out.

“I’M GOING TO CUM, I’M CUMMINGGGGGGG,” she screamed.

Kristin and Jennifer just kept going for another 20 minutes or so, forcing Nancy to laugh and climax numerous times. Finally the torture stopped and both Heather and Nancy figured that Jennifer and Kristin had grown tired of playing with their bodies and that the “session” was over. Unfortunately for the poor girls, they were wrong.

After both Heather and Nancy had been tickled beyond belief, each getting plenty of two-on-one action, and after each one was made to endure numerous orgasms, I was amazed at what took place next. Heather’s arms were tied down to a near by table, as she was forced to lie on her back. Her legs were still tied down to the legs of a conference room table. Meanwhile, Nancy was released from the wheelchair and made to lie on her side and her arms were also secured to a table, a different table. In Nancy’s case, each arm was tied to the same leg of the table, her right arm lower than her left one. Her body was facing Heather’s. Each of Heather’s arms was tied to a separate leg. Kristin and Jennifer then shaped the two bodies together so Heather, on her side, found her right leg on the bottom of the pile, underneath Nancy’s ass. Her left leg was on top of Nancy’s stomach. The pussies of their intertwined bodies were forced to touch.

After setting their bodies up like this, Jennifer gave a knowing nod to Kristin. Kristin began tickling Nancy’s feet. From their previous encounters, Kristin knew exactly where to torture her feet and she began gently sliding one finger over the sole of Nancy’s right foot and a three finger “full attack” on her left sole.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA, STAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHP!” she finally managed to yell. Kristin just intensified the tickling. The tickling was also forcing Nancy’s body to jerk forward, making her sensitive pubic region push further into Heather’s vagina.

Not to be outdone, Jennifer knew exactly how, and where, to tickle her sister’s foot. As Kristin continued to work on Nancy’s feet, Jennifer took out a feather and held it up to Heather’s eyes. The fear on her face really amused Jennifer. Heather obviously knew what her twin had in mind. Jennifer pulled open the space between Heather’s pinky toe and the next one over and began to dart the feather in and out of the sensitive flesh.

“Kootchy, kotchy, koo. Does it tickle sis?,” teased Jennifer.

Heather gulped down hard and screamed, “YESHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, GODDDDDDDD, YESSSSSS!”. Jennifer didn’t let up though. She just kept separating the space between the next set of digits and danced the feather there, while saying, “tickle, tickle, tickle, does it tickle?”

Of course, as Jennifer did this, Heather’s body was also jiggling and jerking forward. Heather and Nancy found themselves being tickled beyond belief, their bodies barely able to move but whatever movement they could make simply forced their vaginas to mesh further against the other’s womanhood. It was the kind of thing that had each woman not been forced to cum so many times already, they might have enjoyed. Right now, their bodies were on overload, the tickling sensation seemed to be more than they could handle, and they were not enjoying it.

Still, it was inevitable as their vaginas were forced into each other, the two erupted in climax after climax. Heather was first to cum while locked in this position. Nancy’s body gave out shortly thereafter. Still the aggressors just continued to work on the feet and both Heather and Nancy “suffered” many more orgasms. It was hard to keep track but I think Heather endured more orgasms than Nancy, but Nancy sure had her fill.

With the exception of laugher, the sounds of sexual moaning and the occasional plea for mercy were the only sounds heard in the conference room. “Gawwwwdhahahahaha, Stahppphahah, HEHEHEHEH, NO MORAHAHAHAHAHAH!,” Nancy pleaded. Heather was no longer able to speak. She just looked up at her sister with sympathetic eyes, begging for mercy. Her eyes were met with a cold stare. I had trouble believing just how cruel Jennifer could be to her own flesh and blood.

As if by some unknown signal, the two attackers stopped working on their victims feet. I think Nancy and Heather thought this was the end of the attack. The were perfectly willing to perform any acts of humiliation to get the torture to stop and were quickly breathing in as much air as their lungs could inhale before the inevitable occurred. Apparently, however, Jennifer and Kristin were not finished with the attack, the were simply changing positions to get ready for the next round.

Jennifer was lying down, her head right by the redhead’s underarm. Kristin was also on the floor, her mouth close to Nancy’s breast. Kristin began to gently suck on Nancy’s magnificent orb. She gently kneaded and messaged the tit with one hand while working her tongue over it nipple. “MMMMMMM,” the blonde moaned in pleasure, again her body still bucking back and forth from the sensation and her pussy banging into that of Heather.

Meanwhile, Heather was gyrating her body, her pussy meeting the thrusts of Nancy’s. Heather’s body however, was once again being tormented with tickles. Jennifer was using one of those “sisterly secrets” against her twin. Jennifer was let her licking Heather’s armpit and was licking hard. To make matters worse, Jennifer’s long black hair was gently rubbing against Heather’s side and the gentle caressing of the tresses along with the hard licks of her tongue had the redhead in a state of torture she didn’t think she had ever experienced.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, STAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAPPPP,” screamed Heather to her sister, tears streaming down her check even though her eyes were tightly closed. She was trying to shut out the pain, but it was’t working. Then, opening her eyes, she turned as best she could to Kristin and pleaded with her for mercy. “PLEASE, MAHAHHAHAHAHKE HER STOPHAHAHAHAHAHA. YOU WINNNNNNHAHAHAHAHAHA!.”

Kristin let the tickling go on a bit further, forcing Nancy and Heather to experience some more orgasms each, before finally calling Jennifer off her sister and stopping her attack on Nancy. The two dark haired women gave their opponents a chance to suck in some much needed air. After a few minutes, Kristin spoke.

“The only way to prevent us from starting the tickling all over again tonight is to agree to our terms for a rematch. We want a double garter belt match. Heather and Jennifer here will be hooked to each other, and Nancy and I will be attached. While the focus will be on the woman who you are attached to, if you get too close to the other couple, they are allowed to help with the tickling or the sexual stimulation. Oh, and one other thing,” she added. “We will all sign a contract agreeing that only the four of us will be involved in this battle. There will be no outside interference and if there is, the team who initiated it, agrees to quit their jobs.”

At this point, Nancy and Heather would have agreed to almost anything, but this was great. They were being given a chance for revenge. They quickly agreed. “Now, untie us,” said Heather.

Kristin was still fuming from the last time when she was left naked and forced to walk to her car in the dark. There weren’t many people around, but there were some and the whistles and catcalls which humiliated her. Now, she was ready for revenge for that. “I don’t think so,” she said, as she tied Heather’s legs together around Nancy and Nancy’s legs together, around Heather’s. She picked up the clothes of the tied up women and said, “I’m sure the night maintenance man will eventually see you and release you. And, boy will he owe me big. Oh, and by the way,” she said, making sure to get both women’s sets of keys, “I’ll bring your car keys to the office tomorrow morning but for now, it looks as if, once your are freed, you two are going to have to walk home.” Again, I wanted to stay behind and help but once again the proposition I received, this time from Kristin and Jennifer, was too much to turn down. The three of us left together.

THE END

Stay tuned for part 6, “The Double Garter Belt Match”

Well, what did you think of this one?

Last edited:
Terrific tale, more of this story is needed. Excellent sexual scenes. WE thoroughly enjoyed it!
Love,
Anna and Heather

We replied because this is a great series and deserves great aplomb.
Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back