• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pool Tickle (m/f)

So this girl Lee or whatever her real name is, is she really that ticklish?

Indeed she is. She lets out the cutest girlish giggles, too.

really? would it be possible to share your experiences?

Well there's no stories of particular interest with her... just quick tickles now and then. I have tickled tickled her in my pool for various reasons, but never anything intense. The fantasy is much more interesting,

Wow, a lot of views. Though I wonder how many of them actually read the story, rather than just checking it out and deeming that it was too long, or something.

Does this happen a lot?

I'm sure that this does happen, although probably not that much. I know that if I see a long story, usually I will read it from beginning to end, if it keeps my interest. Still, I often will come back to the board a few times and read the story in installments instead of one sitting-- which can also increase the number of views.

For me, when it comes to stories, especially longer ones, it is easy to read if they have paragraph breaks and the paragraphs are not too long, or chapter breaks, something where the wording doesn't all run together.

Also, when it comes to a "long story", everyone has a definition of "long". I did not find this too long and I found the story very enjoyable and well written. I think I recently posted a story that was too long, but oh well, live and learn.

Anyway, I think in your case the number of views is an accurate gauge. I know sometimes it is frustrating when you see somemany views and not that many people respond. Still, some people don't feel comfortable responding and others respond or don't respond for different reasons.

You did a nice job with this and keep writting.

I liked it a lot. Very much my kind of story. In fact, it even reminds me of a story I once wrote... gotta love those pools! :D

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back