• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Unexpected Office Guest - Part Two

mistertickle123

TMF Regular
The Unexpected Office Guest - Part Two

Betty continued her filing, her head still reeling with the prospects of what Marco had planned for her at lunch. Rarely had she been tickled in public and she wondered whether she’d be able to control herself once this mad tickler got a hold of her ultra ticklish and now nylon clad feet in a restaurant.

Her mind wandered. She tried to figure out where he’d be taking her to eat or more likely
to be tickle tortured.

With that vision clouding her head, combined with her diligent work on straightening out the papers in the filing cabinet, Betty failed to see Marco as he quietly walked into the back office, squeezed his way past the boxes and crouched down behind her large desk.

“Wow this desk has an enormous amount of room underneath it!” he thought to himself.

Snickering under his breath he pushed back Betty’s chair and crawled under the desk. It was a tight squeeze but he was not all that uncomfortable down there. “This ought to surprise my ticklish little friend!”

Wiggling his way under the desk he figured “Little sacrifices sometimes needed to be made in the name of tickling!”

He made himself as cozy as possible in the crawl space and awaited Betty’s return anxiously.

Totally concealed under the desk it was actually a shame that their boss was out of the office today. Marco would have loved to tease poor Betty to the brink of ticklish insanity with the boss able to see her from the waist up through his office window. It would have made the experience so much more exciting for the two of them.

Almost as if someone was listening to his wicked thoughts, he heard the loud voice of Paul their supervisor as he walked through the front office greeting some of the staff.

As he headed back to his office Betty spun and exclaimed “ Hi boss, thought you were out of town this morning?”

“Damn client canceled the meeting and I was already on the freeway close to half way there.”

“What’s this mess?”

“Oh it’s the literature for our upcoming corporate seminar but I never thought there would be so many cartons. I also think some of the boxes have promotional items that we ordered last week. Let me go have a look at the manifest it’s on my desk.”

“Thanks Betty!”

“Can you please give me the packing list so I can verify that?”

“Oh not a problem at all she blurted out as she maneuvered her way through the maze of cartons.

Standing behind her desk, scanning the paperwork for the shipping manifest she felt a feint itchy sensation on the top of her left foot.

She slid her foot out of her right shoe and began rubbing it along the itchy spot not realizing that Marco had been dragging a plush feather over the sensitive top of her foot.

He flicked the feather quickly over the top of her foot just barely brushing the fluffy tip of it along the glistening nylon covering her already sensitized skin.

This flurry of ticklish strokes made her scratch the spot even harder. The hissing sound of her stocking feet rubbing together sounded delicious to Marco as he watched Betty kick off her left shoe and rub the top of her foot against her other nylon clad calf trying to relieve herself of the tickly itch.

“Damn nylons!” she thought. “They are making my feet feel ticklish already!”

Leaving her shoes off, she walked back around her desk to let Paul know what was in the cartons.

Marco reached out and pulled Betty’s shoes down into the deep dark space beneath her desk.

“She won’t be needing these for a while.” he snickered.

Not even realizing that her shoes went for a walk without her Betty returned, sat back down in her chair, slid it under the desk and crossed her legs, getting ready to work on a small project that Paul handed her when she was in his office.

The stocking clad wiggling toes of her right foot was only inches from his face and Marco could smell the natural scent of Betty’s gorgeous feet combined with nylon and leather, truly an aphrodisiac for this foot and tickle lover.

He leaned in and slowly began to brush the feather’s edge across the tips of her cute toes, which began wiggling even more.

His strokes were wispy, light and unnoticeable by Betty who just assumed her foot was again itching from the silky nylons she had chosen to wear for Marco today. As he picked up speed and redirected the feather’s tip to the underside of her toes and across her plump pretty toe pad Betty began to squirm.

Reaching under the desk with her hand she slightly slid her chair back and began scratching her toes wildly with her long nails. Unfortunately this brought little relief to the very ticklish Betty whose feet were so sensitive she was actually able to tickle herself.

As she scratched at the itch Marco began running the feather over the top of her grounded foot. He tickled the same spot repeatedly before sliding it down along her instep and swirling it up around her ankle.

Betty’s movements became twitchy and as she struggled and squirmed and scratched at her ticklish toes Marco continued feathering her one foot while reaching up and delicately sliding his index finger over the arch of her other foot.

The minute his long fingernail slid along the shiny nylon surface Betty almost jumped from her seat.

She finally bent down to see what was going on and Marco with a huge grin on his face looked up and whispered “Surprise!”

She was horrified!

About to protest, the telephone rang.

Trying as quietly as possible to coerce him to crawl out from underneath her desk before someone found them out the phone continued to ring.

After three deafening rings, Paul looked up from his paperwork to see why Betty hadn’t answered the phone yet.

She picked up the phone and nervously said “ Go-o-o-o-o-d-d-d morning-g-g-g-g Mister Noval’s-s-s-s office”

As the caller began asking Betty a question Marco crossed her feet at the ankles and cradled them under his arm. He slowly dragged his nails up and down her silky soles; he scratched the sides of her feet and ran his fingertips over the already sensitized tops.

Betty had asked the caller to repeat his first question about five times unfortunately unable to focus on anything but the tingly sensations now climbing up the insides of her legs as Marco’s fingers danced a ticklish jig over her foot tops, sides and bottoms.

His fingers moved at lightning speed but with a touch so delicate that it was driving poor Betty crazy.

She almost wished he’d rake his nails down her feet, scratch her heels.

She almost was begging deep down inside for him to tickle her all over with reckless abandon. Instead he teased her mercilessly, his nails sending shivers through her body. Her foot bottoms tingling as if they were being pin pricked.

He’d stop to let her regain her composure but the minute she began speaking back to the person on the other end of the line his ticklish instruments of torture would go back to work on her slippery stocking feet.

The fact that her feet were in these nylons surely made the torture that much more intense and she damned herself for letting Marco convince her to wear them for him.

Now no longer able to hold back her laughter she began to quietly giggle, covering the mouthpiece on the phone.

Looking up from her desk she was petrified to see Mr. Noval staring directly at her.

She bit her lip, tried to remain as calm and as professional as possible but Marco’s light tickles were beginning to take their toll on her. When she thought she’d not be able to take another second of this tickle torture he stopped.

A long deep breath, a sigh of relief crossed her quivering lips.

She hurriedly finished the call and pretended to look busy, peaking up to see if her boss was still watching her as Marco began to scratch the undersides of her toes with his long fingernails.

Her eyes widened in horror as he began to slide his nails up between her toes. He tickled the delicate skin there and Betty’s legs began to spasm and jerk wildly under the desk.

Marco moved up a bit and tightened his grip around her lower calves preventing her from escaping as she tried desperately to push her chair back from under the desk.

Betty tried to cover up her tortured feet from this tickle assailant but every time she did Marco’s hand was there to pull them apart and give them each a long fast tickle.

When his fingers glided over her smooth arches she began to hyperventilate. The tickling became more intense. Marco’s nails scrambled over her most delicate spots and she was helpless to respond in her usual fashion.

Trying to muster the strength to maintain her decorum in the throes of such intense tickle torture tested Betty’s mettle now more intensely ever before.

Marco’s fingers moved so swiftly that Betty had no time to respond to a stroke because another immediately followed one than another, than another. The tickles came as if they were sets of waves at the beach.

Somehow this tickling mad man knew just when to stop, when to start up again. He played Betty’s ticklish feet like a musician that was possessed by his instrument.
His tickles had her trembling in her seat. His timing was impeccable. His tickling mind blowing.

So many different sensations coursed through her and when he started inching his fingers up the back of her nylon clad calves the hair on her neck stood at attention and she struggled crazily to try to break his hold on her legs. Not strong enough to do so however all Betty could do was try to endure the tickles without drawing too much attention to her plight.

Marco’s fingers spidered their way up over her kneecaps. This light itchy tickling, not too dissimilar to the feathers on her feet earlier, was driving her nuts.

She leaned back trying to catch a glimpse of Marco but all she could see and feel was his hands and fingers as they teased her into frenzy. Now slithering his index finger along her inner thighs poor Betty was beside herself.

Ready to scream out, beg him to stop this madness Betty’s eyes widened when Marco’s fingers found a hot spot on her upper inner thigh. At the same time Paul decided to come out of his office to ask her a question.

She frantically whispered down at Marco to stop, that Paul’s was coming but his long languid stroking of her inner thighs continued.

Squirming from the waist down, feet flying recklessly under the desk and slouched in her seat Betty braced herself for the situation she was now presented with.

“Oh God no, please don’t come behind my desk!” she nervously thought as Paul walked through his doorway.

Marco’s fingertips wiggled their way from the tops of her thighs slowly, maddeningly down those shiny stocking legs.

Mr. Noval leaned over the row of cartons in front of Betty’s desk. He began to ask her about the location of specific cartons on the inventory list as Marco’s fingers continued their mind-numbing walk down Betty’s insanely ticklish legs.

At her knees he stopped his fingers and spidered them outward slowly.

Betty shivered as she tried to concentrate on reading the inventory list that Paul was holding in front of her.

Up and down the sides of her calves and then down over the tops of her silky smooth feet Marco’s fingers teased Betty to the breaking point.

Knowing that she was about to lose control he stopped his tickling.

Betty again let out a deep sigh and tried in vein to pull away from her desk as she babbled almost incoherently to her boss.

Marco had re-cradled her feet under his arm and was patiently waiting for his next opportunity to tickle poor Betty senselessly.

“She’s so cute!” he thought to himself.

“I wish I could see the look on her face while my tickling is taking place!”

Pulling his pen from a shirt pocket Marco made sure the point was not exposed before using the nonetheless pointy tip to scratch the underside of Betty’s right big toe.

Betty’s body tensed at this new feeling.

Starting at the big toe and casually working his way across them one at a time he scratched the tender ticklish skin as Betty’s forehead began to break a sweat.

Finally finished teasing and tickling all ten toes he then began to slide the pen’s tip across the base of her toes and over her toe pads. Betty’s cute little bubble gum toes curled and uncurled deliciously from the sensations created by the slithering pen.

Again just as Betty was about to laugh out loud from the maddening tickles he stopped.

Betty had never endured anything so diabolical yet so exciting before.

The fear of being caught, her inability to laugh out loud, Marco’s insane tickle torture now had her swooning.

Regaining a moment of sanity, Betty was able to point out the cartons that Paul was looking for. Fortunately they were on the right side of her desk where he’d be unable to see what was going on behind it!

As Paul turned away Marco began doodling in the ball of her foot with the pen tip.
As if hit by lightening Betty’s body tensed and shivered as Marco drew circles around the ticklish balls of each foot.

With her boss only a few feet away Betty was desperate! She needed to laugh or get away from this tickle monster hiding under her desk.

Marco’s circles grew larger and as the pen’s tip went round and round her hypersensitive foot bottoms. One tender tingling foot at a time he teased and tickled her to the brink of insanity.

Betty began to try reaching under the desk to push his hand away from her ultra sensitive feet.

He kept himself just out of her reach and all she could do was try to hang on as the pen slithered along the slippery sides of her feet and then back up along her insteps.

Over her arches he guided the pointed object while her toes wiggled furiously and her legs pushed and pulled in a futile attempt to escape. When it centered itself back in the ball of her foot and Marco began to draw tiny ticklish circles again Betty let out low series of giggles.

Paul finding what he was looking for finally walked back into his office and as if at least one of her prayers was answered he shut his door.

Looking down the corridor and seeing no one, Betty started laughing in a machine gun like staccato. Trying desperately to keep her voice down, she buried her head under her arms on the desk top and squealed and chuckled.

Marco abandoning the pen was now tickling both foot bottoms with his fingers.

Betty was sizzling from the tickles.

Once he heard her start to laugh out loud he began whispering up at her “tickle, tickle, tickle Betty!”

Verbal teasing was not something she needed to accompany his tickles right now and she giggled helplessly while Marco’s fingers explored every inch of her hyper ticklish feet while he gave her details of where his tickling fingers would attack her next.

His ticking speeded up to where Betty had no conception of where she was what was happening to her or if and when it would ever stop.

One part of her craved more of this maniac’s tickles while another screamed out for mercy.

Enduring a final fast and furious flurry that almost caused her to pass out, Marco’s tickling finally ended.

Exhausted as if she’d worked out at the gym for hours Betty took deep breaths and tried to regain her composure.

Marco reached up from under the desk and handed her his handkerchief.

“About our lunch date Betty, I’ve made a reservation at Café Amalfi” he whispered to her.

Betty was trembling. Post tickle body rushes shimmered from the tips of her nylon toes
and up through her entire body.

Looking down at Marco she smiled. “Who could think about lunch at a time like this!”

“I need to regain your strength my dear!”

“We still have lots of tickling to do!”

With the coast clear Marco scurried out from his hiding place and walked back over to his office.

When Betty’s phone rang she nearly jumped out of her skin!

“H-h-h-h-h-h-ello?”

“It’s only me!” Marco teased.

“Just the sound of his voice after the tickle torture she’d just endured made her squirm.

“I’ll meet you in the parking lot at 12:30 okay?”

“Yes-s-s-s-s that’s fine Marco.” Her voice nervously replied.

Again Betty sat there contemplating what was in store for her besides lunch this afternoon.

A big smile crossed her lips as she rubbed her stocking feet together under her desk. She couldn’t wait to find out!

Great story!! You know, I have ticklish co-workers like that, unfortunately where I work is too open, and I would get caught quick!!

good work though, keep it up:D

Thanks Natural!

The office has always been a tempting and often opportune place for ticklish situations!

When I was younger this was a big fantasy of mine that fortunately I was able to fulfill on a couple of occasions.

Oh NT--don't you think we should ask him to expand on that last statement???:p
XOXO

Really great nylon foot tickling. It builds slowly and teasingly over the two parts. Cleverly done.

Thanks DragonFace.
The positive comments on my two stories from the members makes me feel a bit more comfortable about posting a few more.

Great story!! Tickling a ladies stocking feet when she has to stay composed is my ultimate tickle fantsay. :)

Excellent story! HIGHLY EROTIC and very well written. I'm going to check out more of your work.

BTW - I would love to read the true tail as well:
When I was younger this was a big fantasy of mine that fortunately I was able to fulfill on a couple of occasions.

Thanks very much sole seeker.
Hope you enjoy some of my other work posted here.
I'd love to know what you think since I'm a fairly new writter of tickle fiction.

The true tale in this case was fairly similar (albeit a bit more exciting). Fortunately there were a couple of repeat performances so to speak in the office and also after work in a small restaurant/lounge that was located on the basement level of our building with this ticklish woman from my past.

oh Lordy… I can just forget about being able to concentrate at work tomorrow…

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back