• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lara Croft

Alex_West

Lara Croft
Part Three of an ongoing Saga

It had been a week since our last actual encounter, a momentous occasion that affected the both of us, Lara for her youth, and me with my still aging form. Barely within my twenties and a stunning example of the male specimen yet I felt so old, sometimes so distant from my body due to the neglect given to physical needs and contact, it was all for the best I would express time and time again, some things within my own nature were somewhat obscene if not a little obtuse, shunned upon. I was just trying my best to do my job and get through another grueling semester of under eager youths and oversexed adolescence, I knew better myself granted the dirty thought or two, all considerably normal.
The time had come with the material granted, for the annual field trip to a given origin of choice, out of sheer boredom did I decide upon Rome as myself being the teacher would be stuck planning endlessly with tour guides and battling with guest services for luggage checks, I was already planning for disappointment. I stood up before the class just as Lara stumbled in late for the third day in a row, whispering amongst the different social groups along with the accusing stare as she gave me a formal, yet apologetic look before taking her usual seat. I just wanted this class to hurry and end as I went into detail of the trip, starting through each row with the passing out of parental consent forms, fill out here on line a, have a parent fill out line b, so on and so forth. Upon reaching Lara did my actual speech end as I gave my usual accusing yet understanding stare, the look she knew far well as she wouldn’t be going anywhere after class. I soon returned to my seat to indulge in my usual afternoon smoke, cup of coffee still steaming up its contents on the desk just to the right of the ash tray, at that point I was just a few clicks away before the bell rang indicating the end of class.

I flipped a seat around just in front of Lara’s, again expressing her apologies as the excuse at hand was both lack of sleep and time, having enthralled herself on the books I issued out that day, savor possible moments of embarrassment from the situation prior to issuing out the new study material to her. I tried my best in coaching her, letting her know she could discuss this with me as it was the two of us this happened to involve, but it was no go for her, she was really troubled by the experience. The teacher like instincts of mine had kicked in a full notch. “Lara, I told you from the start that this added material will only be issued out with your understanding that it wouldn’t affect your current studies. If this keeps up I will either ask you to drop the study on the new material, or I’ll be forced to drop you.” I hated saying this, and equally hated the disheartened look on her face as I reached a hand to place atop hers, a friendly yet firm shake just before letting go and leaning back against the chair.
“I- I am sorry that this has happened, I do love your class and want to pass. But in all honesty I just can never seem to pull myself away from the new text you gave me, it’s absolutely invigorating! I hardly ever sleep; I hardly eat, just read. I don’t want to fail this class, I promise to do better.” Sincere enough as all I could do at the time was nod, she was honest enough and I know with the extra work she’s been putting her mind to overdrive.
“Listen… To pass this class you still need to attend the trip to Rome, it counts for half of your grade. When you go I want you to leave the research at home for now and just pay attention on the tour guides, can you do that for me?” With these words did the brightened smile I’ve yet to even see from here seemed to show as clear as the sun in the open sky, savor that these skies were based in mostly cloudless California, there was always a gloom looming over Britain. “Now I have to start working on the actual arrangements, and something I’ve yet to tell anyone is that due to lack of budgeting, staffing of the students will be more complicated, you’ll most likely have to bunk with three others in one room.” Again, I could see those gears of hers turning behind brightened eyes, a slight shift in her seat as she brought one leg to cross over the other, leaving her left dangling freely in open air. It was around this time I returned to my desk for a moments time before coming back with the missed work since her sudden constant spurt of absences, going over and reviewing a few changes in the actual assignments to spice things up as much as possible, damn Administration. Nod after nod she simply went through a perpetual state of acceptance, my eyes jumping from over the pages to that dangling left foot of hers, through the time from the incident to now I couldn’t help but think of nothing else but my job and the possible loss of it due to the teacher, student situation I now had under my belt. But now that time had passed, and the situation not yet out in the open I could actually concentrate on my internal alarms that screamed at me to give attention to those which sparked my flames of passion.
“Alex… I mean, Professor,” First name basis, that usually never led to anything good, not entirely unpleasant but always bad news to some degree. “I could do this pretty much over night, if I were to do so and have it in tomorrow when the consent forms are due, would that put me back up to speed with the rest of the class?” Another shift of her legs as soon my sneaky eyes found ways to divert to her right foot which was now rubbing up and down the length of her left, perhaps just an itch as she seemed to be scratching rather hard, what I didn’t notice was the laces undoing in said process.
“Well, if you can get this done to me at least by the end of the week you should be golden. The trip is scheduled for all of next week anyways, leaving you from now till Friday. Just do your best is all I really can say.” Perhaps I forgot to inhale, or even neglected that my smoke was still pressed between my lips as ash replaced the entire smoke from tip to butt, breaking with a sudden sharp breath as I was forced to dust off portions of my plain black shirt and the desk top. Amusing enough, it brought Lara to fits of giggles as soon the scratching continued with the minor rotation of her left to her right in a similar matter, must be a bitch at times always wearing boots, that much longer to take off and lace up. In any case when she began that dangle of hers with her left foot again, I was slightly taken aback at the fact the boot was next to falling from her foot. Again she and I kept with the subject of schooling as well as the activities to be accomplished while on the field trip, her constant fidgeting causing her leg to graze against my extended knee.
“Oh, do not worry. I will be sure to have this turned in before then. Thank you so much.” Her last words just before leaning to her immediate left to gather her bag and stuff her things to ready herself to go home. In the process of her current balancing act did she extend a leg outward, her boot slipping clean off from the shift in weight as her seeming sock less foot now dangle just before my very eyes? Now that I gave thought into it she has been coming in not only late, but looking slightly in disarray although that far from deterred her already far from charming looks, and with the impending offer could I not resist reaching out with the tip of my pen to give a stroke at the sole of her soft as ever foot, a light wriggle of her toes with a mixed giggle/sigh as she continued with the sorting of her work, propping the base of her heel just against the edge of my desk as she soon sat upright again to overlook the homework assignment. Well if this wasn’t short of an offer then she must be the most oblivious woman on the planet, so when my fingers started a light grazing of her center arch, the constant wiggle of her toes and stifled giggles were no real shock. I was tempted to ask her through her constant battle of composure why interested in continuing this charade but now wouldn’t be the time, as she felt herself slipping more and more did she bring her foot down and back into the confines of her boot, standing to her feet as she started out with a slight kiss on the cheek.
The second I heard that door shut did the words “Damn it.” Mutter under my breath, I was becoming far too caught up in the follow up cold showers that were my partners to bed. If this keeps up I just might be forced to say to hell with ethics and just manhandle her in the classroom there and now, another curse much louder this time as that thought mixed with the previous situation literally left me in stitches… I think I’ll just wait a bit and, umm, cool down. It wouldn’t be wise to walk through the teacher filled halls with a stiffy that always pointed north; I suck at directions so it was my assumption anyways.

Wheather many, or just one appreciative person. Makes my work all the more worth while. I just truly enjoy writing.

Little bit of input - I find it's much easier to read a story where there is some spacing. In the future, if you want your stories to be easier on the eyes, you should try adding some space between paragraphs and dialogue and such.

I do apologeise about that, while writing my stories I make all the page breaks and spaces as well as tabs. But when posting it in here they seem to diminish the tabs and some page breaks. I will further correct this.

another great story, can't wait for part 4.

It's us!

nICE LITTLE TALE! WE ARE REASONABLY IMPRESSED! KEEP IT UP!
lOVE,
ANNA AND HEATHER

so are you gonna write a part 4? i can't wait. hehe

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back