• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Never Before Seen Mainstream Clips Including C.O.P.S. (8/14/04)

ticklesfeetintx

TMF Expert
I hope you enjoy these nuggets of joy. First off, I completely apologize, some of these are from very old tapes so the quality of video and sound ain't the greatest. But I'm proud to announce that one of the clips located in this bunch is the much sought after scene from the 80s cartoon "C.O.P.S." - Fighting crime (and tickling) in a future time! Ha ha! :)

Enjoy!
Ticklesfeetintx

The Jeffersons (M/F)
Weezie gets a ticklish foot massage from George. Really quick clip.

Tiny Toon Adventures (Dog/F)
The toons learn about humans starting with exploring the southernmost nerve endings... can you guess what happens next?

If the Shoe Fits (F/F)
Not really an "authentic" tickle, but close enough. A magical shoe gets put on and taken of Jennifer Grey's foot, and she laughs both times.

And... da-da-da-da... C.O.P.S. (MMM/F)
Three vertically challenged gangsters posing as grandchildren tickle torture an old lady to find the location of her expensive jewelry. Only a cartoon from the 80s could come up with such a premise.

Clips are at TickleTheater: http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=11055

Viewing issues

I had mentioned on one of the other threads that I cannot view these clips and would love to. I always am able to see clips right from this site, but for some reason never can on tickle theater. So I was wondering if these clips can be put directly on this site too. Thank you either way, but hopefully you can come through!!!

Problem could be internet browser or downloading technique

PJ Sport 3, what Internet browser are you using? Are you right-clicking or left-clicking on the attachments in Tickle Theater ? :)

Rajee, I am left clicking to simply open them like I do on here. If they are wmv files, some little icon in the corner pops up and that's it, no way to watch. If it's rm, then it always says updates are necessary but there are none at this time. Unlike here, anytime I left click, it pops up immediately and am able to watch.

:) Try right-clicking and then choosing save link/file as..
Do you have Real Player or Windows Media Player installed?

Which Internet browser/web browser( Internet Explorer, AOL, Netscape, Mozilla, Firefox, Opera)are you using? Some browsers deal with downloads differently than others.
:D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back