• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Nerd (F/F) part 8

primetime

Verified
thanks everyone for the wonderful comments! time for another chapter in the ongoing sagas of Esmerelda's and Karina's lives at college. does anyone wish they could witness this type of stuff? anyway, i hope you enjoy this next chapter.

Esmerelda sat on a bed in Leslie's apartment, still trying to recover from her latest tickle torture. she wore her sweatshirt and now she wore some very baggy sweatpants, courtesy of her tall friend, Leslie. Leslie fixed her some warm hot chocolate and Esmerelda drank it trying to relax. Leslie then sat down next to her on the bed.

"I cant believe Karina and those girls did that you! i mean, i can understand how tickling someone can be fun, but what they did to you was terrible! i have never heard of someone tying someone down, stripping them naked and tickling them everywhere, including the genitals. how come you dont go to the police? that is assualt!" Leslie asked.

"because.........." Esmerelda murmured.

"because why? Esmerelda, you cant let her do that to you again! has she ever tickled you before tonight?" Leslie asked.

"....um....." Esmerelda hesitated. for some reason, she didnt want to tell Leslie everything. "....just one time before. just during last school year."

"did she tickle you like she did tonight?" Leslie asked.

"yeah......" Esmerelda said quietly.

"what on Earth did you do for her to decide to tickle you?" Leslie asked. she was really curious about this event. in fact, she started to get a little aroused from the thought of tickling someone insane.

"i dont know....i did spill some liquid on her blouse before...." Esmerelda told her.

"that's it?!" Leslie replied.

"yeah...i havent gone to the authorities or anything because it's not like she beat me up. she tickled me and......." Esmerelda stopped.

"and what? what is it?" Leslie asked.

"....well, as much as i cant stand being tickled, it felt kind of... you know...kind of....." Esmerelda stammered.

"did it feel good?" Leslie asked.

"............yeah..........." Esmerelda admitted.

"oh Esmerelda......did she really tickle your privacy and make you have an orgasm?" Leslie asked, this time licking her lips.

"........yeah.....she did.......i dont want her to tickle me there, but what happens when she does is.......hard to describe. it felt.....good." Esmerelda said meekly. she was embarrassed telling Leslie this.

"it's okay Esmerelda. orgasms are a WONDERFUL thing. this must be hard on you though." Leslie said with empathy.

"yeah......i dont want her to tickle me! i want her to stop and leave me alone, but........" Esmerelda lowered her head in shame.

"the orgasms feel very good. you poor baby....." Leslie then hugged Esmerelda. "......have you ever gotten her back?" Leslie's eyes popped wide open. the thought of inflicting tickle torture was now getting her very excited and very wet.

"......no......" Esmerelda lied. she didnt want to tell Leslie the whole story about her tickling torment with Karina. Esmerelda did in fact tickled Karina back, but it only brought on more tickle torture for her.

"i say, we get her and her friends BACK! i will help you do it to..." Leslie told her.

Esmerelda's eyes popped wide open. "y-you will?"

"oh yeah! i think it's time we show that bully a lesson. in fact, the night is still here. i have a plan that will pay all THREE women back. listen up....." Leslie told her.

Esmerelda listened to Leslie's plan and liked it. she had a creepy feeling about it, but as long as someone else was getting Karina back, Karina wouldnt get her revenge on her. maybe Karina would see that she should stop tickling her and leave her alone finally.

Karina, Olivia and Sasha all sat in Karina's room, laughing about the events of earlier tonight. it was 2am now and they were getting a little tired. but, they couldnt help but talk about their day at the beach.

"that little nerd is something else isnt she?" Sasha laughed.

"oh yeah......Esmerelda is just a sweet little victim. i LOVE torturing her. it gives me a rush..." Karina bragged.

"you know, i didnt think the little nerd had it in her to cum like that. i mean she came like a geyser! we should call her pussy 'Old Faithful'!!!!" Olivia laughed.

"you know Karina, thank you for letting us in on it! i mean, torturing her is so damn erotic, i was in heat! man, tickling her can be sexy!" Sasha said.

"i know. i love tickling Esmerelda! i bet the little nerd has never had an orgasm before she met me. i think she likes it though. in fact, i KNOW she likes it. who knows, i could end up controlling her pussy....her pussy and her sweet ticklish body will belong to me..." Karina boasted.

"i cant wait to get her again! but, it is getting late, time for me to get some sleep." Olivia said.

"yeah, let's call it a night. i will see you two girls later." Karina told them.

Olivia and Sasha both walked out of the room and headed towards their room. what they didnt notice was right outside the dorm were two figures watching them go to their room. Olivia and Sasha made it to their room and went inside. Esmerelda and Leslie got inside the dorm and headed towards the room. inside the room, Olivia and Sasha laughed about their day.

"you know something Olivia, i never knew tickling someone could be so erotic. we are going to have some serious fun in college." Sasha told her.

"oh yeah! i mean the parties, the guys and tickling a nerd! freshman year is going to be the shit!" Olivia said with excitement.

"Esmerelda......her life is never going to be the same again. imagine what it will be like when Karina's other friends, Tanya and Vanessa come back. that nerd will have FIVE women torturing her. the thought of it is so exciting. anyway, i'm going to the shower. be right back!" Sasha told her.

"dont take forever! you always take long showers. save some water for me!" Olivia laughed as she sat on her bed.

Sasha stripped herself naked and put a towel around her. she headed out of the room and down the hall. she entered the bathroom and set up her stuff. shampoos, conditioners, soap and her lotions adorned the area. she then let her towel drop and she placed it on the rack. the shower room was separated from the restroom and there were two showers in there. she got inside the shower stall, closed the door and turned the shower on. the water flowed on her as she placed her washcloth on the rack inside the shower and placed her soap there as well. she let the water run through her hair and started to relax. her day was a fun one and it was capped off by tickling a nerd. Sasha started to think about what was going on. she never had erotic ideas with a woman before, but watching Karina tickle tease Esmerelda was a turn on. the thought of tickling Esmerelda's small, but firm breasts were getting her turned on. she smiled as the water flowed across her body.

Leslie and Esmerelda stood outside the shower room. Leslie was holding a bag of "goodies" and had a smirk on her face. Esmerelda was still a little nervous about the plan, but the thought of paying back her tormentors kept her going.

"you ready Esmerelda?" Leslie asked.

".....yeah....too late to turn back now." Esmerelda replied.

"now remember the plan. each of them will suffer like how they made you suffer. we will tickle them according to where they tickled you. this chick Sasha, she tickled your breasts right?" Leslie asked.

"yeah....it was Olivia that got my feet." Esmerelda replied.

"good! as for Karina though, she will get it ALL over. now, let's pay Sasha a visit shall we?" Leslie smiled.

Esmerelda gave Leslie the "thumbs up" and they both entered the shower room. they locked the door and stood outside the shower stall. they heard Sasha singing to herself and Leslie nodded her head. with a quick strike, Leslie opened the shower door and grabbed Sasha by the hair and covered her mouth. Sasha started to scream, but Leslie looked into her eyes.

"scream again bitch and you will regret it!" Leslie threatened.

Sasha was struck with fear. her heart felt like it stopped and she was in shock. Leslie used her strength to force Sasha against the stall wall and yelled for Esmerelda to give her some duct tape. Sasha saw Esmerelda and fear went right through her spine. she had no idea what was planned for her, but she knew she wasnt going to like it. Esmerelda ripped of a piece of duct tape and gave it to Leslie. Leslie then slapped the piece across Sasha's mouth, then began to bind her hands with the duct tape to the rack inside the stall. Sasha eyes were wide with fear as Leslie was binding her hands. she tried using her legs, but Leslie was standing in front of her and against her body. Sasha couldnt strike with her legs. Leslie turned off the water and stared into Sasha's eyes. Sasha was know kneeling on the stall floor and the front of her body was vulnerable.

"Sasha, Sasha, Sasha. you look so scared. are you scared? wondering what is about to happen to you? you recognize Esmerelda dont you? well, remember the saying 'an eye for an eye'?" Leslie asked.

Sasha started to murmer through her tape gag. she had a scary feeling about what was about to happen. she started to scream through the gag and her body shook with fear.

"looks like someone knows what's about to happen.... tell me Sasha, are you ticklish?" Leslie teased.

Sasha shook her head violently. she knew she was ticklish and now it was her turn to be tickled. she saw the shy look on Esmerelda's face, then looked at the look of rage in Leslie's face. then she roared in muffled laughter as Leslie started to tickle her ribs. her body thrashed as though lightning hit her. she felt Leslie's fingers giving her a deep rib massage and it drove her crazy. if she wasnt wearing the tape gag, all of China would have heard her scream. Leslie made sure she tickled in between each and every rib. she felt Sasha's firm ribs quivering under her tickling touch. for Leslie, this was getting exciting. she looked into Sasha's eyes and saw sheer ticklish terror. then she saw the smooth shaven armpits that were so vulnerable. she then slowly raked all of her fingers up and down the smooth hollows and Sasha thrashed around violently.

"kithcy kitchy kitchy! who has ticklish armpits?! why, it's YOU! Sasha has tickly tickly armpits! aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh kitchy kitchy kitchy!!!! tickle tickle tickle!!!" Leslie taunted.

Sasha's eyes rolled in the back of her head as Leslie continued tickling her armpits. Sasha loved watching Esmerelda get tickled, but she hated it herself. now, she was trapped and helpless and at the mercy of some crazy big woman and Esmerelda watched her plight. Esmerelda looked on and deep down inside, enjoyed watching Sasha laughing in agony. she remembered Sasha calling her names like "nerd". she remembered how Sasha joined in and tickled her body to the core. a passion started to arise out of Esmerelda. she hoped Leslie would tickle Sasha into ticklish oblivion. she wanted Sasha to feel what she felt. when she Saw Leslie now scratching her nails in the armpits, Esmerelda licked her lips. Sasha was truly suffering now.

"now Sasha dear.....did you like tickling Esmerelda's breasts? well, i LOVE the way your breasts look! i wonder if you have ticklish titties. only one way to find out....." Leslie laughed as she then began to tickle Sasha's round, firm, large breasts.

Sasha exploded in muffled laughter. her breasts were really sensitive and now this crazy woman was going to tickle her there. she felt Leslie's strong hands tickling under her mammaries and she couldnt stand it. Leslie grabbed both breasts and rolled both of them around in a circular motion, further driving Sasha into hysterics. Leslie then looked at the pink nipples that were now standing at attention. Leslie then lightly flicked her nails across the nipples and Sasha laughed and moaned.

"ooooooooh!!!!! ticklish nipples!!!!! i am going to LOVE tickling these nipples of yours....tickle tickle nipples!!! kitchy kitchy!!" Leslie taunted as she continued to flick and flutter her nails across the nipples.

Sasha felt like she was going to explode. she loved having her nipples played with, but not in this manner. she looked on helplessly as her nipples were being teased and tickled. she was also getting turned on by the teasing. her nipples swelled which only made Leslie want to tickle them more. Leslie kept playing with the nipples and then, just to drive Sasha crazy, reached down with one hand and patted Sasha's pussy. this drove Sasha into hyperdrive.

"you would just love for me to tickle you there huh? well, too bad! no orgasm for you! but, there is someone else who would love to play with these sweet pink nipples of yours...oh Esmerelda..." Leslie told her.

Sasha looked on in horror as she saw Esmerelda approach her. Esmerelda hesitated, but Leslie held Sasha's breasts and poised the nipples for Esmerelda to touch. Esmerelda reached out her hand and began to touch Sasha's nipple. she rolled the stiff pink nipple between her thumb and forefinger and Sasha exploded in laughter through her tape gag. a powerful feeling shot through Esmerelda as she began to now tickle both nipples. Esmerelda enjoyed watching Sasha laugh and moan at the same time. she kept on tickling the nipples and drove Sasha insane. Esmerelda remembered what happened to her tonight and tickled the breasts with a passion. she continued to tickle the nipples, but would also tickle underneath the breasts. she wanted Leslie to suffer like she made her suffer. the feeling of the firm breasts felt good to Esmerelda's fingers. she could do this all night if she had to. Leslie smiled as she watched Esmerelda play with the nipples. while Esmerelda did that, Leslie would pat Sasha's pussy. Sasha's eyes rolled back as the torment drove her over the wall. her breasts jiggled wildly and she was getting very wet. then Leslie told Esmerelda to stop. Sasha's barely opened her eyes as she wanted to cum so badly.

"enough of her.....time to move on." Leslie said as she started to cut open the duct tape binds on Sasha's wrists. she finished cutting and laughed as she saw Sasha friggin her own clit. Leslie was even more amused as she saw Sasha play with herself into would could have been a massive orgasm. she saw Sasha laying on the shower floor completely spent. she lowered her head into Sasha's. "dont EVER mess with Esmerelda again! if you do, those precious pink nipples will be mine! i let you off easy tonight. imagine what will happen when i REALLY want to tickle you!" she threatened.

Sasha moaned as Leslie and Esmerelda left the shower room. Sasha laid her head on the shower floor and closed her eyes. she was completely exhausted.

Olivia sat on her bed reading Cosmopolitan magainze, wondering where Sasha was. she was getting tired and wanted to take a shower. she decided to go to the shower room and tell Sasha to hurry up. as she approached the door, she was startled as the door flew open and was tackled by a huge woman. Olivia was in shock as Leslie quickly placed a ball gag into her mouth. Olivia began to struggle as Leslie forced Olivia's arms behind her back and duct taped her wrists. then, quick as a cat, Leslie turned towards Olivia's ankles and wrapped duct tape around them. Olivia was wearing shorts with white cotton socks at this moment and a black t-shirt. then she began to wrap duct tape around her chest, further binding Olivia. Olivia tried screaming through the ball gag, but her voice was very muffled. then she was forced onto her back and saw a very angry Leslie looking at her.

"hello Olivia, welcome to your worst nightmare!" Leslie laughed.

Olivia was in shock, but it turned to anger. who was this woman and want did she want? then Olivia's heart nearly stopped when she saw Esmerelda walk into the room. Olivia then began to whimper as she knew Esmerelda hired some muscle to pay her back.

"recognize her? you should!!! you and your bitchy friends tickled poor Esmerelda and now, it's time to pay! now, where did you tickle Esmerelda?" Leslie asked.

Olivia shook her head "no". she knew where this was headed. she tried to struggle in her bonds, but then Leslie duct tape her bound ankles to the bed post. now Olivia's legs were at an angle and she had no leverage. she couldnt reach up because her arms were bound. her socked feet were elevated and very helpless. she then closed her eyes and imagined what was about to happen to her.

"i know.....you tickled Esmerelda's feet didnt you? by the way Esmerelda described it, it seems you like feet. i wonder if your feet are pretty too. i think i am going to take a looksee!" Leslie teased as she began to peel off the white socks. "oh my!!! what pretty feet you have!!!!"

Olivia began to blush as she felt the cool air caress her feet. Leslie was correct, Olivia did like women's feet and made sure hers were attractive as well. the skin on the bottoms of her feet were very soft and supple with delicate high arches that were creamy. the heels, the balls and the pads of her toes were a light pink. the toes were of medium length and not too fat or too skinny. her nails were perfectly trimmed with a nice purple polish to coat them. Olivia began to wiggle her toes in nervous anticipation.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmm, soft feet. they look so damn soft. do you ever walk on these feet? if my theory is correct, soft feet are also very highly..................TICKLISH!!!!! Olivia darling, are your feet ticklish? only one way to find out........tickle tickle tickle!!! gitchy gitchy!!!" Leslie taunted.

Olivia nearly jumped out of her skin as she felt Leslie's fingers scrabbling across her soles. her feet were highly ticklish and now she felt strong fingers dancing up and down her feet. her body thrashed wildly as she saw Leslie tickling the soles of her feet. Leslie then held back her toes and used the tips of her nails to tickle the very soft undersides on the toes. this only sent shockwaves through Olivia. she thrashed about like a fish out of water, but she couldnt free her ankles. she wanted to scream but the ball gag prevented her.

"this little piggy went to market! this little piggy stayed home! this little piggy should have known better because this little piggy tickled Esmerelda! and thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis little piggy is going to be tickled tortured ALL.........NIGHT...........LONG because it tickled Esmerelda's feet! tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle!!" Leslie taunted as she played with Olivia's soft toes.

Olivia lost all sense of reality as she felt Leslie tickling her baby toe. she went into silent laughter as Leslie dug the tip of her finger deep into the baby toe crevice. Olivia wanted to die at this point. she couldnt stand having her feet tickled and now she was trapped. her eyes bugged open and now she saw Esmerelda looking at her. Esmerelda watched Olivia in ticklish agony. like she had with Sasha, a growing passion filled her body. she wanted Olivia's feet to suffer much like Olivia made her feet suffer. Esmerelda watched Leslie spider walk her fingers up and down Olivia's feet. the sight of Olivia's purple polished wiggling toes mesmerized her. Leslie saw Esmerelda looking at Olivia's feet.

"now Olivia, i think someone else would LOVE to tickle these sweet feet of yours......." Leslie taunted. she then straddled Olivia's chest, facing her feet and Olivia looking at her ass. Leslie saw Esmerelda approach the trapped feet and smiled. "they're all yours!"

Esmerelda slowly reached her finger out and when it made contact with Olivia's sole, she was rewarded with some hysterical giggles. Leslie was right, these soles were very soft. Esmerelda continued touching the bottoms of Olivia's feet, loving the feeling of the soft skin. she then traced her finger from the ball of the foot to the heel. Olivia roared through her ball gag. feeling Esmerelda's soft touching fingers were driving her crazy. then Esmerelda remembered what she went through earlier tonight and began tickling the soft soles with a passion. her nails criss-crossed all over the arches, only sending Olivia into tickle hell. Esmerelda wanted her to suffer like she made her suffer. she then dug in between each toe and played with the warm soft skin. she then circled her fingers on the balls of the feet and Olivia just kept on laughing.

Leslie watched Esmerelda really get into tickling Olivia's feet. Leslie turned her head and looked down at Olivia. she was in tears and Leslie could see saliva dribbling from the corners of her mouth. she then looked back at Esmerelda playing happily with the cute toes. Leslie then looked down at Olivia's shorts. she began to pull them down along with the panties and lowered them just enough to expose Olivia. Leslie then began to lightly run her fingers through the black pubic hair, teasing Olivia. Olivia kept laughing as her feet were tickled, but was getting turned on from Leslie lightly tickling her pubic hairs. Leslie didnt want Olivia to have an orgasm, she wanted to bring her to the brink. Olivia then began to grind her hips, but then Leslie would stop. Leslie winked at Esmerelda and Esmerelda then went all out and hard tickled Olivia's feet. Olivia's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she could feel nothing but fingers going up and down on her feet. Leslie then got up off of Olivia and stopped Esmerelda from tickling anymore. Esmerelda was really wired and wanted to keep going. Leslie winked at her, then sat next to Olivia's exhausted head.

"dont EVER mess with Esmerelda again! if you do, then those cute soft, ticklish feet of yours will be MINE! this was just a warning tonight. imagine what it will be like if i REALLY wanted you to suffer...." Leslie teased as she stood up.

Olivia closed her eyes and felt the ball gag getting removed. she was exhausted and her toes still flexed, trying to get rid of the tickling feelings. Leslie cut the duct tape loose and freed a worn out Olivia. she then looked at Esmerelda.

"guess what?" Leslie asked.

"what?" Esmerelda replied.

"it's Karina's turn............" Leslie said with a smile.

okay folks, how did you like this one? i hope you enjoyed it and the next chapter, Esmerelda will get some revenge on her tormentor! anyone looking forward to it? feedback always welcomed.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back