• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

STORY REPOST: "Cathy" M/F ...

RealScarletFthr

This is a re-post of a story I wrote a long time ago inspired by real event (it's embellished a bit) ...

WARNING [Standard disclaimer, blah, blah]: THIS IS AWFULLY RISQUE, AND EXTREMELY DESCRIPT, VERY INTENSE & VERY RAW & VERY SEXUAL. The tickling doesn’t happen until later-on after setting the background ...)

It all started when I met Cathy. I had first met her online, exploring one of my most secret passions that I was only now perusing over ‘Net: tickling.
Cathy and I got to talking some and became great online acquaintances, and we even met one night for dinner ... but food never ended up on the menu that night. After an incredible erotic tickling encounter (my VERY first ... of which I will NEVER forget as long as I live!) which ended with some steamed car windows and a stretched seatbelt strap, I really wanted to see her again. But it just wasn’t the tickling and eroticism of it all that intrigued me ... there was something special about her ...
From our online and phone conversations, she seemed so familiar, so comfortable to be around ... like an old friend, but at the same time, new, fresh and exciting! I wanted to get to know her better.
Our dinner date happened just before Christmas, so I had a tough time getting in touch with her after the holiday. I had a wonderful Christmas at home with my family ... yet I was still missing something & found myself thinking about her a lot. I couldn’t WAIT to get back in touch with her! I wanted to know more about her, get to know her more ...
Finally the holiday came and went, and I had some time to call her.
She was wonderful! It was almost as though she could read my mind at times, and I hers. I felt like I could tell her anything ... so I took a chance and asked her if I could come up to where she lived and visit her for a few days. Nervously biding my time on the line waiting for her response I was relieved beyond words as she said, “Yes ... OK, definitely!” (Maybe she was recalling her enjoyment of that “dinner date” we shared not too long ago, as well!)
I was seriously burned-out from work and really needed a vacation. And from the friendship we developed online and on the phone, I was really looking forward to having some fun and relaxing.
After I arrived in the airport, all the other unimportant people seemed to melt away and only an attractive, sparkling green-eyed woman who was all smiles filled my attention. I walked up to her all smiles myself and without a word reached over to bear hug her.
“I’m so glad to see you,” I whispered in her ear.
“I know ... me, too,” she said. And hugged back just as ferociously.
Our embrace lingered awhile ...
“I know you’re happy to see me ... but I can’t breathe!”
“Oh,” I blushed. “Sorry.”
She was gracious enough to put me up at her house for the entirety of my visit ... which saved me a LOT of money in hotel expense! And hey, I admit in that being I guy, I had automatic thoughts of, “Hey, automatic non-stop tickle-sex-trip! Rock on!” But I didn’t want to behave that way, or have it turn out that way. After all, the whole point of the trip was for us to get to know each other better, no just hop into bed with our feathers and itchy fingers, and post a sign: “DO NOT DISTURB: INSANE LAUGHTER WITHIN!” So I tried really hard not to reduce it to that ...
Cathy and I always laughed and played a lot (whether tickling or no) and got along MORE THAN famously. We became closer. One night we dressed-up and went out for a romantic candle-light dinner. After dinner, we went to a movie. We laughed almost all the way through the comedy, and I just loved her cute little laugh & giggles ... and was surprised when she took my hand in her's about half way through the movie. And VERY surprised when she placed my arm around her shoulders later on. Up until that point we never had gotten very physical. She always told me what a physical person she was, but I get the feeling that she was being patient with my reserved attitude, and just couldn’t stand it any longer. (To tell the truth, I wish she had gotten impatient with it a little sooner!)
After the movie, we went for coffee and desert, then home to her place to talk or watch a video or something. When we got back, she popped in one of the Indiana Jones flicks, came back to the couch and snuggled up to me. We only got about half way through the movie before I felt a soft nibbling on my neck and ear. I turned my gaze from Harrison Ford to see those sparkling green eyes for hers.
I started by gently unbuttoning her blouse, unhooking her bra, and attending to her lovely breasts. Her skin was soft and fragrant of a wonderfully erotic perfume ... and silky white in contrast to her rosy, erect nipples. I teased them with slow feather-light touches of my tongue, but only circling them until she was wreathing moaning for me to take one into my mouth. Eventually I did, and gave it the same feathery-light treatment which slowly worked into a light nibble and eventually a hard suck as she wreathed harder and harder. I reached down, unzipped her skirt and stroked her clit as she came closer and closer to cuming.
Then, it happened. I felt so comfortable with Cathy that I just lost control. I remembered how she said light tickling turned her on, so with the other hand I had free I started to lightly tickle her ribs, tummy, thighs and legs - right through her silky black stockings.
Her response was better than I had hoped as a surprised shriek escaped her lips and she moaned and wiggled-around some to stop my feathery fingertips. I took my other hand up from her clit and quickly grabbed both of her arms, then tucked them under her torso on the couch and adjusted my weight on top of her so she couldn't move them - she was pinned.
I stopped momentarily to tease her a little.
“Remember that lovely ‘car-jacking’ you put me through a while ago, Love?”
“Yes,” she said a little nervously.
“Well, my dear ... now it’s YOUR turn! Your safeword is, ‘Supercalifragilisticexpealidodious.’”
“Hey! That’s not fair!”
“Ok .. how about ‘blue’ just to stop what I’m doing, and ‘red’ to stop what I’m doing and let you up ... that better?”
“Actually, No ... I’d rather tickle you --”
I interrupted her with some quick tickles. “Oh, too late! it’s MY turn now!” And gently kissed her to reaffirm my loving intentions. I would NEVER do ANYTHING to harm or make her feel uncomfortable ...
I went back to work on her lovely nipples, without tickling - yet. She once again started to breathe heavy and relax more as I continued my "titty-titilation." She relaxed more and more as she forgot about her situation and got further swept up in her passions, but started to tense again as she become more excited. This was my cue. I thrust a hand down to her clit and started to stroke it again as she breathed heavier and heavier.
Right then I had her as helpless as I could get her - completely unsuspecting as I resumed my additional tickling stimulation. Once again, she was caught off guard but could do nothing under my weight as I continued with her tities, clit, and tickling. She giggled & trashed, her laughter rose louder and louder as she approached orgasm. When she came she let out a sound that was somewhere between a laugh and a cry ... but never either of our safewords.
"God, that was incredible!" she panted as she concluded her final spasms. As I let her up from her "torture," she grabbed my necktie and gave me one of the most lip-splitting, tongue grinding, erotic, sensual kisses I've ever had and told me to stay put while she went to "change into something more comfortable," and left the room ... then came back a minute later wearing a skimpy blue silk nighty. I noticed she had a peacock feather in one hand, and a box of condoms in the other ...
Cathy sexily saunterd over to the VCR, popped out the movie we had been watching, which was in the credits by now, and put the condoms on the coffee table in front of the couch, then slithered her way towards me to give me another one of those lip-splitting kisses.
"It's been hard for me to find someone with the same ...'common interests' as I have ..." she purred as she lowered herself to her knees while gently urging me to sit back into the couch. As I did so, she immediately hiked up my shirt after frantically undoing my necktie and slowly started showering my tummy with kisses and stimulating licks, then she unbuttoned my pants, and peeled back my underwear.
She started off by kissing my cock, which twitched in long anticipation of this moment, she then preceded to tongue the head and shaft while gently massaging my balls with one hand. She worked her way into a wonderful suck - not sucking too hard which dampens the simulation, but sucking it just right where it can just barely be felt. Suddenly, and without warning, she stopped just as I was starting to lose myself in the wonderful sensations. I looked at her in passionate confusion ...
Then I felt it. The wonderful sensation of that peacock feather tickling my cock and balls. I felt the pre-come start to ooze as Cathy concentrated more of the tickling on my balls, as she resumed the wonderful attention she was showering on my member.
More and more pre-come oozed from my cocked as it started to twitch from the marvelous sensation of the feather ... I alternated soft giggles & moans ... Cathy sensed that I was about to come and tongued the head of my cock as she tickled my balls and inner thighs with the feather and her soft fingers ...
Cathy sucked the cum from my cock as I felt the orgasm race through my body, moaning in ecstasy, triggered by the wonderful sensations of that feather and tongue on my cock and balls.
I was dizzy for a moment, and could feel my heart pounding away as I recovered from the marvelous sensations. I almost didn't notice that Cathy had pounced on top of me, starting to nibble on my neck. We just sat there and necked for a while until I felt that spark of arousal again. I broke myself away from her wonderful kisses to ask her if she'd like to have her turn tickling me again.
She said no.

(PSYCHE! KIDDING!)

“Hell ya!” She exclaimed.
“Well, then, how about letting ME have another crack at it first?”
“Well ...”
“Safewords ...”
“ ... I ...”
“If I got you first, then YOU can get devilish ‘reveeeeeeeeeenge’ on ME for whatever I do to yooooooou ....”
“Ok ... deal.” She agreed reluctantly.
“Same safewords?”
“Same ...”
Cathy & I immediately got up and raced for the bedroom. She helped me out of the remains of my clothing, then I quickly helped her find a couple of soft silk scarves from her closet, then we approached the large-sized bed. It had long, rounded bedposts ... VERY convenient for what we had in mind ...
“Are you sure you feel comfortable with this?” I asked.
She responded with one of those steamy lip-splitting kisses, completely slipped out of her nighty exposing her gorgeous frame, then positioned herself on the mattress ... almost daring me to continue ...
“If I get a chance to do this to YOU ... then it’s WELL worth it ...” she purred. “Just please be careful.”
I gave her a reassuring kiss. I would always be careful.
I took great lengths to make sure that she was comfortable, yet not able to move too much. She was spread-eagled with her legs open and a few pillows here and there to help support her body and cushion her movements. I could hardly wait to get started, my cock was already throbbing with anticipation ...
I quickly ran back to the living room to retrieve the peacock feather and condoms. As I stepped back into the room, my privates obscenely bobbing up and down, I took a moment to admire her beautiful body and think how exciting it will be to have my ultimate fantasy come true. I could tell she was excited, though still unsure, from the way she squirmed, testing her bondings. I walked over to the bed, setting the feather and condoms on the nightstand, then straddled her at the hips.
"Anything you'd like to say before I tickle the daylights out of you?" I teased ... but she never had the chance to respond because I started in on her ribs with a light tickling of my fingertips.
She giggled and squirmed a little, which sent a chill of excitement up and down my spine.
I started with her arms with that same light tickling I used earlier out on the couch, and she rewarded me with a few giggles. I tickled there for a while, then moved down to her neck and shoulders where I discovered a few really ticklish spots here and there. She really started to squirm when I switched pace to her smooth underarms. This is where her giggling graduated to laughter, which only edged me on as I started in on her ribs, frequently alternating between them and her underarms with that feather-light, slight-of-touch tickle. Them I started on her thighs and legs ...
By this time she really started to thrash, and hollered, “BLUE!” in between her rising cries of mirth.
I immediately stopped my tickling torment, and laid on my side next to her gazing into those hypnotic green eyes as they recovered, gently & erotically stroking her silky frame.
“Are you ok? Do you like it? Want to continue?”
“Well ...” she gasped, “I’m not sure ...
I gently kissed her on the forehead. “You know I’ll stop if you want me to ...” And kissed her passionately on the lips.
After opening her eyes, she said, “Ok ... I can go for a little longer ...”
“Sure?”
“Yes.”
Once again, I straddled her frame at the hips and resumed my tickling attack. Her skin tone flushing pinkish-red on her body where I had been tickling. I slowed my tickling a little to let her rest & catch her breath often, but didn’t stop as I worked my tickling fingers down to her pussy where I started to finger her with one hand and tickle her inner thighs and legs with the other.
This was too much for her to take as she hollered, “RED! RED! RED!”
Again, I immediately stopped the tickling, and proceeded to untie her ... she responded by grabbing and throwing me onto the bed while she scooped-up the scarves.
“Now it’s YOUR turn!” She gasped as she tied me down to the bed for my turn.
“Same safewords?”
“Same ...”
I could tell she could hardly contain herself as she straddled my hips as I did her’s to begin claiming her much-anticipated reward. She had a large devilish grin on her face.
“Now, I believe it’s YOUR turn to laugh!” She said as she started tickling my armpits, which immediately made me laugh and squirm.
“NOW who gets to get the daylights tickled outta HIM, huh, bright boy?” She teased.
I suddenly realized at what a disadvantage I was. After our encounter a few weeks ago in the car, she really knew all my most sensitive areas, and exploited them quite well.
This so turned Cathy on that she shifted her position from straddling my hips to sliding onto my member, (pausing just long enough to first slide a condom onto it from the nightstand) which was diamond-hard by now. She then proceeded to tickle me while she rode me until we both had the largest orgasm of that night ... we both came at the same time, my cum overflowing from the condom & flowing down from her spasiming cavity.
After the intensity of our ‘play’ Cathy barely had the strength to walk around the bed and untie me ... then she slipped under the sheets with me where our bodies met to inter-twine while I tossed the condom into a nearby trash can.
“Wow ...” was all I could muster.
“Hmmmmmm ...” she purred as she ran her fingers over my chest.
“What will we be doing for newyear’s?” I asked.
“Hmmm ... I don’t know ... a party somewhere? Why?”
“Well ...”
“Well ... what?” She asked playfully.
“Well ...”
“Come-on, you! Or I’ll tickle it outta ya!” She playfully threatened.
“I think you’ve already done that!” I said. “Besides ... can you even MOVE?”
“Well, no.” She giggled softly.
“Neither can I!”
She giggled again..
“It’s just that ...”
“What?” She asks, turning those sparkling green eyes to meet my gaze. “What is it, lover?”
“I just wanted to tell you ... that I can’t think of anyone I’d rather ring-in the new year with, than you.”
She smiled as she snuggled closer and we drifted off to sleep ...

THE .... END ....?

I remember this person once told me something to the effect of: Sex is great, and love is better than sex. But both together (MIXED WITH TICKLING) is indescribable.!

:)

IF YOU LIKED THIS STORY AND MY WRITING STYLE, LET ME KNOW AND I’LL POST A FEW MOST STORIES I’VE WRITTEN. AS I’M SURE YOU CAN TELL ... TICKLING, SEX AND INTANCY ARE ALMOST INTERCHANGABLE CONDITIONS FOR ME ...

:)

-TheRealScarletFeather
:devil: :devil:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back