• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Hair Slave (F/M)

Jerry67911

2nd Level Green Feather
Here's a story I found online using long hair to tickle with. It's probably more for a long hair fetish than tickling but mentions the "T" word a lot, F/M

The Hair Slave

I am the hair slave. My Mistress is very strict. She has long blonde hair that falls to below her waist. I am the slave who must care for every strand of her hair. I am never allowed a day off. Sixteen years ago, I made a mistake in counting the number of strokes I was required to brush my mistress’s hair. I had only performed ninety-seven strokes instead of the required 100. This is what happened to me.

“Your punishment will indeed be severe this time, slave. I have decided that the very thing that you have failed to show proper respect for will be the instrument of your torture. I am going to use my hair to torment you endlessly.”

“Now, I command you to disrobe and await your punishment on the bed.”

I did as I was told, but out of modesty, I kept my underwear on. I was hoping that the mistress would not notice this small disobedience of her edict. Apparently, she was so intent on beginning my ordeal immediately that she did not pay any attention to this detail.

The first thing my mistress did was to position her head above my face as she forced me to absorb the scent of her perfumed hair completely. She dangled the ends of her hair just above my face and under my nose. Slowly, she lowered her head and her hair completely covered my face. She pressed her hair harder against my nose and mouth with her hands. It was suffocating. Was she going to smother me with it? I was breathing in the sweet perfume smell and didn’t think I could take much more when she suddenly removed her hands but left her hair fully in place. It was easier to breathe now, but that was the least of my concerns.

The second phase was about to begin. My tormentor next started to move her head about, making me think that the hair would soon be removed from my face and my punishment would be through. Well, she did raise her head and I was free from the hair, but only momentarily. Her next tactic was to slowly drag the full length of those tresses across my face. It was maddening. Although she started slowly, she continued to increase the pace until she was actually whipping me with her hair. Then she would slow down again and her hair would be tickling me relentlessly. After awhile her hair began to get tangled, so she stopped to brush it. I thought this would allow me to rest, but to make sure my torment would continue without relief she only brushed half of her hair at a time, while the other half persisted in its tickling action.

“Well, I’m certainly not done yet”, my mistress told me as she finished brushing. “My hair could never be satisfied with only punishing you above the neck. Get ready!” she said. “We are going to explore some other areas now. I hope you’re not ticklish!” With that, she placed my arms above my head so I was totally exposed in a spread eagle position. She again separated her hair into two large segments and started tickling under my arms with them. She moved very slowly and deliberately toward my nipples. When she was directly over them, she began circling her hair around each of them. She was very careful not to let her soft hair touch them yet, not until she was ready. Next, she trailed her hair down my sides and across my stomach. Then she released the two ponytails and she trailed her hair slowly up to cover my face again. She reversed direction and made the trip over and over again. Sometimes she used two strands, and sometimes her hair was all-together. Sometimes fast and sometimes slow. Tickling like the softest of feathers and lashing like a million of the world’s thinnest whips. Down to my stomach, up to my armpits, over my face and around my nipples. This was truly an unbearable torture, but still she was not satisfied that I had suffered enough.

Once again she changed her technique, and I had to endure additional torments. She suspended her hair directly over my chest. My nipples were now within easy reach and she took full advantage. At first, she just touched them lightly with her fingers and I had a flickering hope that she would spare them from any tickling or whipping from her hair. That thought was short-lived as she quickly spread out her hair to cover them both fully. Now her fingers returned, on top of the hair, and she gently rubbed each nipple through her hair. I could feel her varying the pace and pressure once again. Slow and soft, fast and rough, hair only, fingers only, tickling, tickling I decided that the time was right. I had to beg for mercy now. In my most sincere and apologetic voice I asked that my punishment be ended and that I be released from this anguish.

I thought I had pulled it off. My mistress stopped and seemed to be taking pity on me. But now, a terrible oversight on my part was about to be dealt with. Mistress stood up and was admiring the work she had done. I was a mess, quaking in her presence and she seemed to be satisfied that from now on I would take greater care in my duties and be more devotedly attached to her precious hair. As she glanced up and down my body, she seemed to notice something and her eyes pierced directly into mine.

“I was about to release you, slave but now I see you have committed a most grievous offense and I will continue to punish you much more severely because of it. You have disobeyed me. I instructed you to disrobe, but you defiantly resisted. I see now that you have actually kept some parts of your body covered this entire time. You are now going to pay dearly for that mistake, slave.”

She reached down and tore away my underpants. “Now, I have found another place that deserves to be taught respect for the mistress and especially for her hair. Make no mistake slave, I know exactly how sensitive and ticklish this little man is, and this time I will show no mercy. It will be a good long session and will bring him and you into total control. Neither of you will ever disobey me again for what I am about to do to you is not a one time punishment. I am sentencing you to undergo this very torture repeatedly. Every night, for the rest of your life, you will complete your usual brushing duty and then if you have displeased me in any way, you will be placed under my hair for the treatment you are about to experience.”

What began next was surely the most intensely cruel variation of Cock and Ball torture and orgasm denial that any woman has ever devised. It began when she placed her hair over my face once again. She started shaking her head so that the hair was in constant movement. As she did this, she continued the journey up and down my body with her hair always in contact with my skin. Only now, whenever she was over my cock, she let her hair linger there while she reached in with her hand and lightly tickled my balls with her fingers. She also wrapped her hair around my shaft and gently slid the looped hair up and down its length until my dick was hard. Then she would change again. Now she held her hair in her hand and used it like a paintbrush on my cock and balls. Then as she was “painting” she used her fingers again to begin giving me a hand job. She could sense when I was about to come though, and she stopped just shy of that point. She stopped the hand job anyway, but the hair job never seemed to end. She simply worked her way back up to my face and began the hair torture all over again. I never knew what was coming next. Sometimes she would stop and tease my nipples with her hair and the more I squirmed to get away the more intent she was on making sure that my torment would never cease.

Over and over again she returned to my aching balls and used her hair tricks to make sure I would experience even more suffering. Once she fashioned a sheath out of her hair and slid it over my entire cock. It was only snug enough to barely touch, so when she started jerking me off with it, it did not provide enough pressure to give me release, only more torment. She removed the sheath and next used her hair to whip my cock. This managed to make it hard again so she stopped that and used just the tips of her hair on the head of my penis. Now she wrapped my dick up in half her hair and used the other half to “paint” my nipples again.

Suddenly, all movement stopped and the hair was lifted from my body. My mistress spoke again. “Slave, are you ever going to neglect your duties to my hair again?” she asked. It was all I could do answer no and to apologize once more. “Well, I am now going to make certain that you are not deceiving me again.” she said. And she began in earnest to make sure I had learned my lesson. “I will make a devoted hair slave of you yet. You are never to be released and neither is your little friend there. I’ll see to that right now!”

The torture was more severe now. She spent even more time wrapping and stroking my cock with her hair. She was unrelenting, but she didn’t rush either. After bringing me closer and closer to orgasm time and again, she began the coup d’ Gras. Once again she divided her hair into two large segments. She placed one on the underside of my cock and the other on the opposite side. A couple of twists and I was securely entrapped. She sill had the ends free though, so one end tickled my balls and the other the very tip of my dick. As she slid her hair up and down both sides of my dick, she was still able to tickle me with the ends in both places at the same time. She was methodical and devious. She timed her strokes at about one per second. My release did not come right away. She made sure it took at least an hour. Finally, I spurted my load all over. It was so intense that it must have nearly reached the ceiling.

She brought a towel and wiped all the sweat and cum from my body. She ordered me to shower thoroughly. When I returned, she had showered as well and had washed her hair. She was now blow drying it. “Come slave, finish drying my hair and brush it 100 strokes.” Of course, I immediately did as ordered. When I finished, she said “Stroke number 36 was too fast and it caused a tangle. The 88th was not drawn completely from crown to tips and the last 5 strokes were too rushed. Get back on the bed to receive your punishment.” Again I immediately complied, and this time I removed all my clothing without hesitation.

It did not help. The session went much as before and has it has been every night since.

Just searching old stories and remembered this. As I originally said 2 years ago, it probably caters more to my long hair fetish than my tickling one, it still is great for those that find long hair ticklish. To me, it's the same as feathers. It tickles some, gives me goosebumps, and feels great.

Re: The Hair Slave

Hi Jerry,

Thanks for re-posting my story here. I remember that when I wrote and submitted it to Kinky Forums I was by some of your stories as well as Taylor's and Milagro's. (I probably even 'borrowed' a few of all your ideas as well as adding some of my own.)

Still, I am constantly editing, rewriting and channging the story line over time. I'd love to read more of your work too. I'm a big F/M tickling story fan, and of course, I love it whenevre feathers, fur, an long hair are an integral part.

Since you've been on the scene for awhile, do you happen to remember the NTC site? One of my all time favorites (The Fur Farm) appeared there sometime in the '90's. It had something like 32 parts, but of course Ive' had a few differnt computers and hard drives since then and I can't seem to find any trace of it now.

Thanks,
Ron

Hi Ron,

Sure, I remember the old ntcweb.com site. It's back now but hasn't taken off like it used to be and all the old posts are gone. They do have a few archived stories but not many.

Welcom to the TMF, love the story and thanks for your compliment.

I missed this story when it was first posted. Thanks for bumping it. :D

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back