• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

X-Men Series, Part 3: Jubilee & Husk

tklr5150

1st Level Orange Feather
In case you missed them:

Part 1: Emma Frost
Part 2: Rogue

Part of being a good planer, she’d always felt, was being willing to adjust and improvise. So as Regan made her way down the hall in search of Katherine Pryde, and as she passed by an unexpected sight that was too good to resist, she paused and quickly formulated a new leg to her plan.

The two girls in the open bedroom couldn’t have been older than 19. Regan recognized the brunette with the long yellow jacket and the skater-girl haircut underneath a pair of rose-colored sunglsses: Jubilation Lee by name. Her friend was a stranger though, a girl-next-door type with dirty blonde hair and big blue eyes, wearing a tank top and a pair of sweats. They sat cross-legged on the bed – close, knees nearly touching – while Jubilee played with the blonde’s hair, curling it around her fingers.

“Come on, Paige, spill!” she needled. “I know you’re holding out on me.”

Regan shielded her presence and slipped into the room. A cursory check of the girls’ psyches told her this one would be all too easy to realize. Hell, she might even wind up doing them a favor.

“There’s nothing to spill, Jubes,” Paige said, noticeably avoiding eye contact. “Warren and I….well, it is what it is right now.”

“God! Vague much? Come on, Guthrie – I need details. I don’t have any strapping winged billionaire bo-hunks chasing ME. I need to live vicariously through you.”

Paige scoffed. “How sad is that?”

“Plenty.” Jubilee leaned forward, hands on Paige’s knees. “Now talk. Don’t make me have to resort to drastic methods.”

Paige cocked an eyebrow. “Methods? What’re you gonna do – gimme a fireworks show?”

Jubilee grinned, biting her lip…in a way that Paige suddenly considered very cute. She didn’t have time to dwell on it, as she felt Jubilee start squeezing her thighs right above her knees, sending Paige into a bouncing flurry.

“Eeeep! Aahahahaha!! Jubilee!! Quit it!!” She was trying to scoot away, bouncing along the bed on her butt, but Jubes had a pretty good grip on her. She wound up flopping onto her back, landing in an unfortunately vulnerable position with her arms splayed out to either side and her bare armpits exposed.

Jubilee saw this and pounced. She wormed her small fingers into Husk’s armpits, sitting on her friend’s stomach to keep her reasonably in place.

A stream of girly giggles poured out of the blonde as she snapped her arms against her sides, trying to force Jubilee’s hands away. Instead she only succeeded in locking them in place, and they managed to squirm around pretty good despite their limited mobility.

“Ahahaheheheheheehheheheee!!!”

“Make with the details, Paigey!” Jubilee said. “Does Angel tickle you like this with those wings of his? I want the inside dirt!”

“Hahaha-okay!! Youwinyouwinyouwin I’ll tell you allright!”

Jubilee relented, and Paige relaxed.

“The truth is,” she said, drawing a slow breath, “…..you’re a lousy tickler, Lee!”

She sprang up and lunged at Jubilee’s sides, digging in with gusto. Jubilee folded in half, shrieking. Her t-shirt left plenty of midriff exposed, and when Husk clawed at her bare sides she lost control.

“I grew up with four brothers!” Husk said, almost having to yell over the volume of Jubliee’s laughter. “You think I can’t stand up to tickle torture?”

Jubilee managed to get her hands back up – no small feat considering all she wanted to do was wrap her arms around her body like armor – and whent right back at Paige’s own bare belly. She marveled at how firm her friend’s abs were, and yet how sensitive too.

Husk gave in first, giving up the tickling to grab hold of Jubilee’s hands. Jubilee struggled, eventually winding up in a stalemate, leaning over Paige’s body while holding her wrists down.

“Truce?” Paige panted.

“No way!” Jubilee replied. “Am I crazy or is this a blast?”

“You’re crazy.”

“Oh, really? Then why didn’t you just zap into some other form? I doubt stainless steel skin is ticklish.”

Paige looked sheepish, trying to find a suitable answer. “All right, it is a little fun,” she admitted at last.

Jubilee leaned her head in close and spoke softly. “I know how to make it even more fun.”

“How?”

“A contest.” Jubes bit her lip again, sparking another odd twinge. “Every time one of us says ‘stop,’ or ‘mercy,’ she loses a piece of clothing. First one in her birthday suit loses.”

Husk let out a nervous laugh. “What? Jubes, are you nuts? I mean, isn’t that a little…”

“A little what?” Jubilee said, still curling her lower lip under her front teeth adorably.

Husk couldn’t really understand it, but at that moment, she WANTED to tickle her best friend all over – and wanted to see her get naked in the process. A smile crept up on her.

“I’m in,” she said, reaching up to grabe Jubilee’s bare tummy.

“Aahahahaha! Stop! No faiahahahair!”

“You said stop,” Paige teased, sitting upright. “Lose the coat, Jubes.”

“That was totally not fair,” she pouted, sliding her favorite garment off and tossing it onto the floor.

“Yeah, well, you oughta spot me the coat anyway. I’ve only got, like, three things on here. I’m not even wearing socks.”

“Hmm, that’s true,” Jubilee said, readying herself for a strike. “You AREN’T wearing socks, are you.”

Paige should have seen it coming, but couldn’t react quick enough. Jubliee grabbed her ankles, pulled her legs out in front of her, and squatted right on her shins. She shot Paige a big grin like a kid who knows she’s about to break the rules, and reached both hands behind her to tickle Paige’s small bare feet.

Jubilee’s nails were long and manicured, and devastating to the soft surfaces of Husk’s sensitive soles. She scraped the arches and balls of her feet softly but wildly, sending Husk into non-stop giggles as she tried weakly to pull free.

“Heeeheheheheheheheheheheahahaohhh!!”

She knew she needed to counter, but she was barely able to sit up straight, propping herself up with her hands. She didn’t dare say the magic words, for fearing of falling into a very quick deficit in this game. Other than her tank top and pajama pants, she only had a pair of cotton panties to lose.

“Cooootchie coo, Paige!” Jubliee sang. “Kitchie-kitchie-kitche! Say it!”

“Nehehahan-never!” Paige retorted, pushing herself up and shifting her body weight so that she was falling towards Jubilee. She stuck her hands out, hoping they would land somewhere ticklish.

She wound up grabbing her friend’s breasts – which turned out to be quite a hot spot as Paige wiggled her fingers almost in an identical rhythm with her own laughter.

“Ohhhahahahaha!!” Jubilee cried, her fingers fleeing Husk’s toes as she wrapped her arms around her torso.

Now it was Paige with the upper hand, as Jubilee fell on her back, rolling back and forth as her ribs were poked and prodded.

“Gyaahahahahahaha Paige stop!!”

Paige did, smiling victoriously. “Boy, you suck at this,” she chided. “And it’s your game too!”

Jubes stuck her tongue out as she sat up and pulled off her Doc Martens.

“Here, lemme help you!” Paige said, now feeling like a little kid, grabbing Jubes’ ankle and yanking off her right boot. Immediately she dug her fingers into the soft socked foot, sending Jubes reeling again.

With Paige leaning forward to hold her ankle in place, Jubilee dove at the platter of exposed ribs in front of her. The tank top was ultra thin, barely affording the young blonde any protection. She bolted upright, crying.

“Eeeeeeeehahahahahahah Juubileeeeehehehehehehee!! STOP!!”

“That’s one for me, Paigey,” Jubilee said, walking her fingers down to Paige’s waist and pulling her tank top up. “Allow me.”

She was surprised that she met no resistance as she slipped Paige’s top off, barin her chest completely. Jubilee had always admired how smooth and tan her friend’s skin was, and was taken with the sight of her bare back, with a wave of dirty blonde hair spilling between the shoulder blades. She let her fingertips wander slowly down Husk’s spine, feeling her quiver when she touched the small of her back.

“Hehehehehehe!! Jubes, that really tickles!”

“Yeah? How about this?” She reached around to tickle Paige’s stomach. Paige fell backwards into her lap, giggling. That was when Jubilee got her first glimpse of her best friend’s bare breasts. The sight stunned her for a moment.

Unfortunately that gave Paige all the time she needed to grab Jubilee’s ankle and renew her foot tickling. Jubes snapped out of her mini-trance as she fell over laughing.

Paige seized the opportunity, tackling her and attacking her underarms and ribs.

“Ahahahahahahahahahahaahaaa!!” Tears welled up in Jubilee’s eyes, blurring her vision. Desperately, she waved her hand and sparked a small fireworks flurry off to one side of the room.

The distraction was all she needed. Paige cocked her head, startled, and Jubilee grabbed her around the waist.

“No ahahahahaha fair! No powers! Ahahahaha!”

“We never said that.”

“Hahahaha okay, you waahahaha-wanna play with powers?”

With a flash, Paige shed her outer layer and transmuted herself into a new form: one made entirely of feathers. Jubilee’s eyes got very wide.

“Oh, shit.”

Paige grinned and tackled her, feathers swarming over every bare inch of Jubilee’s body and face. Jubilee quickly surrendered her T-shirt, making her even more vulnerable to the full-frontal feather assault. Her jeans and her socks were also gone before Paige resumed normal form. She gave her friend a moment to recover; Jubilee was curled up on the bed, her giggles subsiding gradually.

Husk, meanwhile, realized a second too late that her strategy had backfired: Whenever she used her mutant ability to change the density of the outer layer of her skin, the flash of bioenergy that zapped that dead layer away also zapped her clothes. Consequently, when she returned to her natural state she was exactly that – in her natural state, au naturale. She had basically forfeited, as she now sat before Jubilee stark naked.

When she’d recovered her breath, Jubilee took notice – and was promptly short of breath again.

“Whoops,” Paige said, embarrassed. “Guess I lose.”

Jubilee stunned her with what she did next: removed her bra and crept closer to Paige, biting her lip in that cute way again. “Double or nothing?”

“Huh?”

“One more round. Loser has to….”

Jubilee whispered the proposition into Paige’s ear. Paige flinched – shocked.

“Jubes!”

A brief pause. Jubilee’s heart raced.

Then Paige smiled. “You’re going down, girl. No pun intended.”

They went for each other at the same time, fingers flying up and down each other’s naked bodies as they rolled around on the bed and laughed the afternoon away.

Dude, you rule. I've fantasized about Husk getting tickled since like the sixth grade.

But finish the story! What's the double or nothing bet? Please tell! :D

Mysterio said:
Dude, you rule. I've fantasized about Husk getting tickled since like the sixth grade.

But finish the story! What's the double or nothing bet? Please tell! :D

Here's a subtle clue:

“You’re going down, girl. No pun intended.”

;)

P.S. - MC, thanks for the props, but PLEASE tell me there's someway to disable those moving GIFs in your signature. They lock up my browser for a full minute and a half every time I load the page.

Great story. playful and sexy, just the way I like it. keep up the good work!

PS, yes, I concur. those gifs are death to my browser speed.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back