• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Reason For Libraries....

Traveler

2nd Level Red Feather
PB060005.jpg

Great pic!.... makes me want to check out a book right now.

:D Those are some nice soles.

Traveler, do you have your own forum and do you go by a different name in the forum? The sig pic you use now looks familiar.
;) :)

Very nice sole shot! I hardly if ever go to the library anymore! Maybe I should start! The last time I saw bare soles like that in the library was in college. Many times especially during spring exams the girls would have their bare feet up while studying. As you can imagine, it was tough for a foot guy like me not to stare. Thanks! Awesome shot!

Mitch

Yes.rajee I do.I have an ezboard called ticklemeplease.I go by the name of George the Tickler.You have put up some of your art work there.:atom: :atom:

Very old thread..but WOW...I never saw that one before and does it bring back memories of working in my college library....sigh.

~ toyou

i have to go the library every week for job reasons and i always find a couple of college girls on the internet or doing research together - generally at least one in three will have taken her shoes either partially or totally off.
(when i say college i dont mean underage (dunno wot college means in the states), but i am younger than many members here so i find late teens early twenties my preference - altho age does seem to be catching up with me)

Omg!!!

:veryhappy

HAVE MERCY!!!!!!! I'd write a novel on them soles then spend hours reading it and re-reading it. Then of course I'd have to clean her soles with my tongue :wub:

witchtickler :firedevil

Library Soles

Traveler said:

Yeah I gotta' say the university library here is great for seeing feet, too! Nice shot. Did she turn around when the camera clicked, or was she oblivious? :)

Libraries are great.....

for sole viewing. I can't tell you how many times I have seen things like that in my years in college. Those are some AMAZING soles there though!! If only we were in Kittletown LOL...right Max?

Nice Soles!

The library is a place where a person can catch up on reading, get work done(if office is to loud), study for an up coming exam, or a place to just think. But how is a person going to get anything done with girls like this one showing off her hot soles.

Thank You,
LBFT

BTW, starting tomorrow, I'm reading a book everyday at the library!

Last edited:
Too bad i wasnt there. Id walk past and brush her soles with my finger tips. And if shed look at me id say "sorry my hand just sometimes does it own thing".

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back