• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scorn (WWE Divas/W.O.W./GLOW) F/F (wrestling/tickling) part 4

primetime

Verified
okay folks, time for the next part in the pay per view. thanks for any feedback you give as it helps me continue to write the series. we are starting to get into the "meat" of the pay per view with so much in store. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas at www.wwedivas.com characters of GLOW at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076/ Hollywood at www.webkitten.com Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com Terri Gold at www.heatherlee.org and David Mclane at www.davidmclane.com enjoy this next part!

Trish Stratus walked back into the Glamour Girl dressing room and was greeted with hugs from the other members. Trish was smiling ear to ear after her victory.

"congratulations Trish!!!!" Stacy Karter exclaimed.

"YEAH!!!! you were awesome out there! Heather Steele was embarrassed AGAIN!!!!" Patti shouted with glee.

"well, you know, no big deal. i didnt even break a sweat. the little rodent tried to touch my feet, but in the end she paid like everyone else does. looks like it is going to be a Glamour Girl night!" Trish bragged.

"great way to start the night for the Glamour Girls! now, if Lana and Sable win their matches, we sweep tonight!" Sunny said.

"i HATE Mclane!!! a hogtie match? what is trying to do to me?" Lana whined.

"Lana, think of it this way....you get to hogtie Jungle Grrl up like the animal she is and she is at your COMPLETE mercy...." Sable told her.

"i know, but that rat Mclane is out to get me! but, i guess like you said. i will beat Mclane at his own game!" Lana said with a crooked smile.

"now, let's all sit back and watch this next match. Ice Cold goes against two women. should be more humiliating fun for that crazy woman." Sable laughed.

the rest of the Glamour Girls sat down and chatted amongst themselves. the monitor was turned on and they got ready to watch the rest of the pay per view. morale was high and they couldnt wait for the rest of the Glamour Girl matches.

Lee: "the Glamour Girls seem confident enough dont they?"

Bobby: "well, they should! i mean looks who's in the Glamour Girls. you have the most beautiful women in ALL of professional wrestling in that group. if you got it, flaunt it!"

Coach: "Bobby's right! i cant see the Glamour Girls losing tonight!"

Lee: "we'll just have to wait and see. now this next match should be very interesting. Ice Cold has challenged two women in a special handicap match. she has a lot of revenge planned, but i dont know if she can do it. let's take a look back on how all of this started..."

a video montage began and the fans looked on as the tale of Ice Cold against Disciplinarian and Poison started. the clips showed Ice Cold defeating Disciplinarian at the last pay per view VENDETTA. then, during a match with Mystery, Ice Cold was attacked by the Disciplinarian and Mystery, kidnapped and taken to a tattoo parlor. Ice Cold was shown screaming for her life as the Disciplinarian and Mystery removed her long silver boots, then her socks and trapped her soles. a huge burly woman then began to tattoo the soles of Ice Cold's feet. Ice Cold screamed in ticklish laughter as her the needle made it's cruel path down her soft feet. then the clips showed the match between the Disciplinarian against Lana Star where Ice Cold came at the end and tried to exact some revenge against the Disciplinarian. Mystery then rushed out and she and Disciplinarian attacked Ice Cold, then removed her boots. they showed Ice Cold's soles to the camera and on the right foot, the tattoo read: "TICKLE ME PLEASE!!" while the left sole read: "I AM A NAUGHTY NAUGHTY GIRL!!". the Disciplinarian then tickled Ice Cold's feet, forcing her to admit she was a naughty girl, she had big feet and that the Disciplinarian owns her. the clips then showed Ice Cold challenging Mystery and the Disciplinarian to a tag team match and Ice Cold brought out her longtime friend and partner, Poison. during the match, Poison turned on Ice Cold and she, Disciplinarian and Mystery humiliated Ice Cold again by tickling her into a giggling goo. from that point, Ice Cold fought of depression and then made her challenge. the video then faded to black.

Coach: "now that is one INSANE woman!"

Bobby: "she also has some gunboats for feet! that was a lot of writing on her feet! i could land a B-52 bomber on those soles!"

Lee: "Ice COld has been through a lot. her feet were tatooed, she has been humiliated and her partner and long time friend turned on her."

Coach: "ah, poor baby!!! look, she has to put up or shut up now! how crazy are you to challenge two women. this match will be another sad chapter in her sad sad life!"

Lee: "imagine the horror of getting your feet tatooed. i think Ice Cold is going to surprise people. she is one of the toughest competitors around."

Bobby: "Lee, the woman is nuts. point blank. she is a NUT. the fans should be excited to see the end of a miserable career tonight...."

Lee: "well, we just have to wait and see. right now, Julie Day is standing by with her opponents, the Disciplinarian and Poison of the tWo."

"thanks Lee! right now i am here with two members of the tWo, Disciplinarian and Poison. ladies, tonight you have a special handicap match against Ice Cold. are you worried?" Julie Day asked.

"Julie, what kind of question is that? worried? it is Ice Cold who should be worried. remember, we are not the ones with our feet tattoed. we are not the ones who are just plain crazy! tonight, that crazy bitch is going to be humiliated even further!" Disciplinarian spat back.

"Poison, the world is still buzzing over the fact that you turned on Ice Cold. how could you do that to your former best friend?" Julie asked.

"Julie, look at Ice Cold. she is a complete LOSER! if she was my true friend, she wouldnt be in this mess. this is going to end tonight. after this match, Ice Cold will never EVER be the same again. we are going to finish her humiliation! when this match is over, people will laugh at Ice Cold for a long.......LONG, time!" Poison said.

"what are you two planning to do to her?" Julie followed up.

"just wait and see. excuse us you dunce, but class will be in session!" the Disciplinarian said as she and Poison walked off.

DISCIPLINARIAN/POISON (tWo)
www.wowe.com/superstars/disciplinarian/images/disciplinarian3.jpg
www.geocities.com/thatthing35/characters/poison.html

vs

ICE COLD
www.wowe.com/superstars/icecold/images/icecold7.jpg

2 ON 1 SPECIAL HANDICAP MATCH

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this next match is scheduled for one fall and it is a special 2 ON 1 HANDICAP MATCH!!! introducing first, the special guest referee! he hails from the TMF, he is the one, the only SCEEJ56!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the music played and Sceej56 appeared at the top of the ramp to a standing ovation. dressed in his referee's shirt, with black pants and black sneakers, he walked down the aisle with a huge smile on his face. this was his 4th pay per view and he enjoyed himself everytime. he made it to the ring and waved to the capacity crowd. he then faced the ramp and couldnt wait to have this match underway.

"now introducing first, from the Tickling World Order, they are the team of the DISCIPLINARIAN AND POISON!!!!!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the music of the NWO played on the loudspeakers and the capacity crowd began to boo as the Disciplinarian and Poison made their appearance at the top of the stage. the Disciplinarian wore her purple top that was covered by a black blazer jacket, black tights and black boots. her blond hair was tied back in a bun and her glasses sat on the edge of her nose. she also carried a black bag. her partner Poison was dressed in a flashy sleeveless silver top with black shorts, black sheer nylons and black boots. both women began to walk down the ramp with guilty looks on their faces. they couldnt wait to humiliate Ice Cold even further. they looked at each other and winked. they made it to the ring and looked at Sceej56, then turned away. they couldnt wait for the match to start. they felt insulted that Ice Cold challenged them to this match. they were going to make her regret ever thinking of the idea.

Lee: "these two women are probably some of the most sadistic here in WOW!"

Coach: "they just look MEAN! this Ice Cold chick is going to get it BAD!!! i cant wait!"

Bobby: "trust me, the brand of discipline that Ice Cold is going to get is even going to make the devil himself cringe!"

Lee: "well right now, standing by with Terri Runnels is Ice Cold! take it away Terri!"

"thanks Lee! i'm here with the woman who made the challenge. Ice Cold, 2 on 1? a lot of people think....well, think..." Terri tried to say.

"what Terri? people think i am crazy? well maybe i AM crazy! do you have any idea on what it's like to have your feet tatooed?! it is the worst tickling sensation ever! my poor feet suffered long enough! do you have any idea what's it like to have humiliating messages on the bottoms of your feet?" Ice Cold asked.

"well, no." Terri answered.

"i cant even lay out in the sun! if i do, i have to wear shoes! the thought of that whirring needle, tracing all over my feet haunts me to this day! then, if that wasnt bad enough, my so called best friend turned on me! Poison, tonight you will learn a valuable lesson! never EVER treat a woman as cold as i am badly. as for Disciplinarian, yeah, you will be schooled tonight. i am going to take both of them and tear them apart! then, i am going to take their soles! their feet will be mine mine mine mine mine!! their precious piggies will belong to me!!! i have to go now Julie, there's four feet out there calling my name!!!!" Ice Cold ranted as she walked off.

".......and their opponent! from the Arctic Circle, she is ICE...... COLD!!!!!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the music of Ice Cold played and she made her appearance at the top of the stage to a tremendous ovation. dressed in her silver sleeveless top with showed her cleavage and her belly, a silver skirt with white shorts, long silver gloves and long silver boots, Ice Cold began to walk down the ramp. she had a scowl on her face even though she felt good inside hearing the fans cheering for her. she was focused on the pair in the ring. Ice Cold couldnt wait to get after them. she remembered getting her feet tattoed. she remembered the humiliation they caused her. the feeling of betrayal by Poison was fresh on her mind. she knew the odds were stacked against her, but she needed to get both of them. she made it to the ring and had an icy stare at her opponents.

Lee: "Ice Cold looks focused! wow, look at the way she is glaring at Disciplinarian and Poison!"

Bobby: "Lee, the is the poster child of a lunatic! even Mother Bates wasnt as crazy as she is!"

Coach: "yeah, if i were Disciplinarian and Poison, i would make sure i still have my feet after this match. she wants their feet? this woman is crazy."

Lee: "Ice Cold has been through so much! this match is probably the biggest of her career."

Bobby: "Lee, Ice Cold's career ends tonight. she has gone over the deep end! she is through! finished! like my former partner used to say, stick the fork in her, she's done! but like the Coach said, if i were Disciplinarian and Poison, i wouldnt let the lunatic anywhere near my feet!"

the bell rang ans Sceej56 explained to Disciplinarian and Poison that they would have to tag in and out. it was like a tag tea match, but Ice Cold was on her own. Poison elected to start the match and she walked up to Ice Cold. Ice Cold's eyes were filled with rage as she looked at her former partner bad mouthing her. Poison then slapped Ice Cold and Ice Cold swung back. Poison ducked under her wild swing and punched her in the stomach. she then nailed Ice Cold with a kneelift and Ice Cold hit the canvas. Poison then began to stomp on Ice Cold's chest, screaming obscenities at her as well. Ice Cold moaned in pain as she felt Poison pull her up by the hair and ram her head against the turnbuckles. Poison the strutted away, but Ice Cold had a evil smile on her face. the Disciplinarian told Poison to turn around and when she did, Ice Cold nailed her with a right hook. Poison was reeling as Ice Cold punched away. then Ice Cold threw Poison against the ropes and nailed her with a huge clothesline. Ice Cold then ran over and suckered punched Disciplinarian, knocking her to the arena floor. Ice Cold then let out a primal scream as she scooped Poison up and slammed her to the canvas. Ice Cold then bounced off the ropes and dropped an elbow. she then went for the cover. 1..........2........KICKOUT. Ice Cold pulled Poison up by the hair and began to chop away at her chest. as Poison was reeling, Ice Cold quickly "goosed" her ribs, making Poison collapse to the mat giggling.

Lee: "Looks like Poison is a bit ticklish!"

Coach: "arent they all? dont worry Lee, the situation is under control!"

Ice Cold saw Poison on the canvas and pounced on her. she straddled her and began tickling Poison's ribs. Poison shrieked in laughter and her legs kicked wildly. Disciplinarian ran in and pulled Ice Cold off of Poison. Sceej56 admonished Disciplinarian as Ice Cold stared at her. Ice Cold then watched Poison crawl over to her corner. Poison made the tag and the Disciplinarian came into the ring. Ice Cold then lunged at Disciplinarian and clotheslined her. Disciplinarian quickly got back up, but fell to the canvas again and again and again as Ice Cold followed up with clothesline after clothesline. Ice Cold then grabbed the Disciplinarian by the hair and threw her against the ropes. Ice Cold nailed the Disciplinarian with a dropkick so hard, she almost knocked her head off. Ice Cold had a sadistic gleam in her eye and pounced on the Disciplinarian and began to tickle her ribs. the Disciplinarian immediately laughed wildly as she felt Ice Cold's fingers digging into her ribs. Poison got back into the ring and tried to drive a knee into Ice Cold. but Ice Cold got out of the way and Poison dropped a knee into the Disciplinarian. Poison was shocked at what she did and stood up. Ice Cold then grabbed her from behind and threw her out of the ring. Ice Cold then turned her attention to a prone Disciplinarian. she then dropped a leg and went for the cover. 1.........2........KICKOUT!

Lee: "only a 2 count! that was close!"

Bobby: "look at Ice Cold go! crazy people have an amazing strength dont they?"

Ice Cold then began to slap at the Disciplinarian. Ice Cold took out her frustrations with each slap and the Disciplinarian's face was turning red. Ice Cold then picked her up again, then suplexed her. she went for the cover again. 1...........2..........KICKOUT. Ice Cold screamed. she then rolled Disciplinarian over onto her stomach, then straddled her. she then reached under and tickled the armpits of the Disciplinarian.

"HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO STOP!!! I'M TICKLISHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Disciplinarian laughed.

Ice Cold dug further into the armpits and enjoyed listening to Disciplinarian laugh the Disciplinarian closed her eyes and refused to submit when Sceej56 asked her. her body thrashed wildly and her laughter went into silence. Ice Cold dug harder and faster. she knew the end was near. Poison got back in the ring and delivered a brutal dropkick to the back of Ice Cold's head, sending her flying off of the Disciplinarian.

Coach: "what a dropkick! someone should ask that fan in the front row if he could toss Ice Cold's head back into the ring!"

Poison laughed as Sceej56 told her to get back to her corner. Ice Cold was groggy on the mat and tried to gather her bearings. the Disciplinarian crawled over to her corner and made the tag. then, she and Poison picked up Ice Cold and threw her against the ropes. the delivered a double clothesline, almost making Ice Cold flip completely around. Disciplinarian then got out of the ring as Poison went to work on Ice Cold. she punched, slapped and screamed at Ice Cold. she then scooped her up and as she looked at the crowd, dropped Ice Cold to the mat like a sack of potatoes. Ice Cold crumpled to the mat in a heap and in pain. Poison then grabbed her ankle, then dropped an elbow to her knee. Ice Cold screamed in pain as Poison drove the point of her elbow right into her knee. then Poison tagged in Disciplinarian, but first put Ice Cold into a figure four leglock. Sceej56 yelled at Poison to get out of the ring as Ice Cold screamed in agony. the Disciplinarian then bounced off the ropes and drop a leg across Ice Cold's throat. Poison then let go of the figure four and got out of the ring.

Lee: "c'mon ref! make sure Poison gets out of there!"

Coach: "what are you so upset about? Poison is outside the ring."

Bobby: "yeah Lee, after all this is a handicap match isnt it?"

Lee: "yes it is, but Ice Cold is getting mauled in there!"

Coach: "it's her own fault! why challenge two women?"

Disciplinarian laughed at a moaning Ice Cold. she then knelt down next to Ice Cold and began to rip off her top. Ice Cold was helpless as she felt her top getting removed, leaving her in her bra. the Disciplinarian tossed the top out of the ring and laughed. it was time to humiliate Ice Cold. she then began to try and remove the skirt, but Ice Cold reached up and managed to put her in a small package pin. Sceej56 made the count. 1...........2........KICKOUT. Disciplinarian kicked out and immediately pounced on Ice Cold and began to ram her head into the mat viciously. Ice Cold was dazed as her head bounced off the mat. the Disciplinarian then removed the skirt, then the shorts, leaving Ice Cold in her bikini bottoms.

"now, i think it is time we make her laugh." the Disciplinarian giggled as she straddled a near naked Ice Cold.

Ice Cold moaned in pain, but also realized she was in her bra and underwear. she began to blush, but then she felt the Disciplinarian hands run up and down her sides, sending her into hysterics. her legs thrashed wildly. Sceej56 looked at her to see if her shoulders were pinned to the mat, but Ice Cold was thrashing around. Ice Cold managed to turn onto her belly, but Disciplinarian stuck her fingers into ther armpits and Ice Cold's eyes bugged out in ticklish horror. the Disciplinarian continued digging her nails deeper and deeper into the hollows and felt ice Cold thrashing beneath her. Ice Cold tried reaching for the ropes, but that only made her armpit more vulnerable and the tickling was harder. she closed her arms, trapping the Disciplinarian's fingers in her armpits. Ice Cold began to cry tears of laughter as the Disciplinarian continued to tickle her. she laid her head on the mat as she was getting more and more exhausted.

"hey Disciplinarian, get her feet!!!!!" Poison yelled out.

the Disciplinarian removed her hands from the armpits and stood up. she grabbed Ice Cold's ankle and rolled her over onto her back. Ice Cold then used her other leg and kicked the Disciplinarian in the mouth, nearly knocking her out. Ice Cold managed to roll to her side and noticed the Disciplinarian's boot right next to her. the Disciplinarian was still groggy and didnt realize Ice Cold was unlacing her boot. Ice Cold managed to get the laces undone, then tugged at the boot. the boot came off and the black socked foot of the Disciplinarian was exposed. Ice Cold then trapped the foot between her thighs and removed the sock. she stared at the Disciplinarians' pale foot and nice shaped toes. she then began to lightly scrape her finger up and down the tender sole. the foot jerked as Ice Cold still lightly tickled the foot. then Ice Cold tickled harder and the Disciplinarian laughed wildly.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHA NOT MY FEEEET Y-Y-YOUHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BIIIIIITCHHHHH!!!"

Ice Cold then went after the toes and the Disciplinarian was hysterical. Ice Cold's strength continued to come back as she tickled in the crevices of the toes. Sceej56 asked Disciplinarian if she wanted to submit, but all she could do is laugh.

Lee: "now there goes a ticklish woman! listen to her scream!"

Bobby: "i bet that's a fantasy to some. tickling their teacher..."

Coach: "yeah, i know a few places i would like to tickle."

Lee: "hey hey! kids are watching!"

Coach: i was going to say her belly Lee! get your mind out of the gutter!"

Poison watched her partner thrash about and knew she was in trouble. she got into the ring, but Sceej56 forced her back out. this gave Ice Cold more time to tickle the foot of the Disciplinarian. Ice Cold stared at her former partner and smiled. she then stopped tickling and let Disciplinarian go. Discplinarian crawled to her corner and tagged in Poison. Ice Cold waved her on and Poison charged at her. Ice Cold dropped down and did a drop toe hold. Poison's head bounced off the mat and Ice Cold pounced. she forced Poison legs against her rear end and sat on the shins. Ice Cold didnt waste anytime unlacing Poison's boots and removing them. Poison realized what was happening and panicked. her nylon covered soles were now at the mercy of Ice Cold.

"tickle tickle tickle...." Ice Cold teased as she started to tickle Poison's feet. she waited a long time to do this to her former partner. her fingers glided easily against the sheer nylons sending Poison into hysterical laughter. she went after Poison's chubby toes thru the nylons only sending Poison into further hysterics.

Poison's eyes bugged out of her head. she remembered when she and Ice Cold got in on the foot tickling craze, now she was at the receiving end. she hated having her feet tickled, now she was in the middle of the ring, laughing away. the nylons made the sensations worse as Ice Cold scratched along the instep of her foot. Sceej56 asked her if she wanted to submit, but she refused although she wanted the tickling to stop. Ice Cold then bent the toes back and went right after ball of the foot. Ice Cold knew where Poison's most ticklihs spots were considering they were best friends before. Poison roared with renewed laughter and her hand was raised. Ice Cold then tickled the arch again and Poison lost it. her arch was the most sensitive part of her foot. she looked at the ropes, but realized she was in the middle of the ring. when Ice Cold scraped her nails right on the spot below the ball of her foot and right above the arch, her mid turned to mush as it was the most ticklish spot on her foot. she tapped the mat violently and Sceej56 called for the bell.

Lee: "Poison tapped! Ice Cold won! she won!"

Coach: "you have got to be kidding me!"

Bobby: "i'm shocked! Poison gave up that easy?"

"Ladies and Gentlemen!!! the winner of the match, ICE COLD!!!!!!! " Lillian Garcia announced.

Ice Cold's hand was raised in victory and she had a huge look of joy on her face. then she saw stars as Disciplinarian came from behind and hit her with a chair. Poison stood up groggily and looked at a prone Ice Cold. she couldnt believe she lost the match and Ice Cold tickled her feet! she pulled Ice Cold up by the hair and did her finishing manuever, the Poison Paralyzer (Christian's "unprettier" manuever) and Ice Cold was out. the Disciplinarian then picked up a dazed Ice Cold, then delivered her finishing manuever, the "Dunce Cap" (pedigree). Ice Cold was completely out at this point.

Lee: "what are they doing to her?!!! c'mon, enough is enough!!!"

Bobby: "this is afterschool detention! Ice Cold is going to learn a lesson!"

Poison then got outside the ring and grabbed a chair. she got back into the ring and set the chair up. she got the other chair that was used to knock Ice Cold out and sat it up, facing the other chair. then, she and Disciplinarian picked up Ice Cold's limp form and plopped it on the chairs. the Disciplinarian then reached into the black bag she brought with her and pulled out some handcuffs and rope. they handcuffed Ice Cold's hands behind her back in the chair, then tied her upperbody to the chair. then Poison began to remove Ice Cold's boots. she rolled Ice Cold's socks down to her ankles, then tied her ankles together, then to the chair. Disciplinarian then took out a neck brace and put it on Ice Cold's neck. then, the Disciplinarian slapped Ice Cold awake. Ice Cold opened her eyes and then realized she was tied up. she struggled to get free, but she was tied down tightly. the Disciplinarian then grabbed a microphone.

"Ice Cold, you naughty bitch! you may have won the battle tonight, but you also LOST THE WAR! Poison, please remove her socks!" Disciplinarian shouted.

Ice Cold tried wiggling her feet as Poison simply pulled her socks off exposing her barefeet. Ice Cold's face turned red as a camera got a close up shot of her soles. the tatoo on the right foot read: "TICKLE ME PLEASE!!!!!" and the left tattoo said: "I AM A NAUGHTY NAUGHTY GIRL!!!!" Ice Cold whimpered as she knew her soles were being shown to the world and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

Poison then grabbed the microphone. "look at BIG feet! those tatoos must have made your feet really sensitive! Ice Cold, you are close to becoming an ugly women with your big tatooed feet! but, i am going to finish the job! guess what darling, i am going to....... SHAVE YOU BALD!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Lee: "what did she say?"

Coach: "she's going to sahve her head? COOL!!!"

Bobby: "this ought to be fun!!"

Ice Cold's eyes nearly popped out of her head as she saw Poison hold up some battery powered clippers. she screamed as she heard the buzzing of the clippers. the neck brace prevented her from turning her head, then she felt the clippers buzzing through her head. she screamed in agony as she saw locks of hair falling from her head. Poison continued to run the clippers through the white-dyed hair and laughed as clumps fell.

"poor Ice Cold, she looks so sad. maybe i should tickle your feet to cheer you up." the Disciplinarian laughed.

Ice Cold's screams then turned to laughter as the Disciplinarian tickled her tattooed soles. she knew her head was getting shaved, but her feet were very ticklish. to add insult to injury, the Disciplinarian grabbed a clump of hair and tickled Ice Cold's feet with it. Ice Cold began to cry as her feet were tickled and her head being shaved. soon, Poison finished the shaving, leaving a tuft of hair on Ice Cold's head. with an evil smile, the buzzed it right off. both Poison and Disciplinarian began to laugh at Ice Cold's shaven head. Ice Cold cried as she saw them laughing. Sceej56 who stood by and watched the whole event in shock began to free Ice Cold. the music of the NWO blared and Poison picked up a few clumps of hair and Disciplinarian took Ice Cold's boots as souveniers. they walked back up the ramp laughing at Ice Cold. Ice Cold was freed and fellto the canvas. she looked at her hair on the mat and started balling her eyes out. the crowd was in stunned silence as they saw her crying hysterically in the ring, holding her hair in her hands. she was now, completely humiliated.....

UP NEXT: the WOW Continental title is on the line as Gorgeous George defends against Beckie, the Farmer's daughter!!

ok fans, how did you like this episode? by the way, in "real life" the character Ice Cold actually did have her head shaven, so i thought i would add it in and especially because Sceej56 loves this kind of stuff! hope everyone enjoyed it, feedback always welcomed.

Thanks for including me in your series, Primetime. I don't want to appear ungrateful but am concerned that being associated with this particular match, even as a fictional character, might be viewed as an endorsement of the story. While my own tastes can be extreme and some of my own work has been criticized, I think it's important to recognize that there are or should be boundaries in this type of fiction. In your story, you have inserted me as a character into your fictitious match and then had two other women brutally tickle torture a third woman and then further humiliate her by shaving her head. While I recognize that the more extreme stories do appeal to a significant number of readers for myself, I feel compelled to comment ...

Just kidding! Did I have you going at all, Primetime? Love the series, love the match! Keep heaping the indignities on Ice Cold (maybe a name change is in order? 'Cue Ball' perhaps?) and her big tattooed feet! If there's any further word on that other match we'd discussed, drop me a line.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back