• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Prank ffff\f tickling, and foot worship

tower98

TMF Master
I wrote this one back in April, I think you will enjoy it.

The prank

My friends and I were sitting around in our room listening to some music this past Friday night. We have been plotting our scare tactic for the past week and were finally ready to try it out. We have all been big fans of the show, “Scare Tactics”, and thought it would be fun to try playing a joke on someone we knew.

There was this girl who we all new to be afraid of her own shadow. None of us really new her well, but we all remember the story of her getting pinned down and forced to kiss a girls ass to be let up. This poor girl pissed of the girls swim team and they made her pay for it. It was in the middle of the school picnic so everyone saw it happen. It was several years ago, but the story was still told daily around town.

Our toy for the night was Jill. She is a beautiful blond haired girl who is a real push over. She weighed around 115lbs and was around 5’4. Many people believed her to be the real deal, an airhead with no clue. We have heard her friends order around this girl and she does what ever they tell her. Her friends actually helped set her up. They left the door open and made sure she would be there. They told us how afraid of the dark she is and offered to help, but we were doing this on our own. I remember thinking how weird it was that her friends were so willing to trick, and scare her.

These were my fellow scare helpers:

Pamela is my closest friend, a day over eighteen her and I shared a birthday. She had lovely brown hair and was a fierce person with a nasty personality. Her and I love to scare people, and watch them look up at us as they beg. I love her tattoo on her right leg just above her ankle.

Becky loves wearing hats. She is always wearing some sort of short shorts or skirt and a reveling top. Her brown hair wrapped around her neck and her soft concerning look made you think she was a truly nice person. However, she loved to play scary jokes on people as much as any of us. Becky believed she was a queen and people should be on their knees kissing her feet when in front of her.

Anna was in our little gang because she was the only one with a car. She was always smiling and giggling as she played with her curly blond hair. Truth be told she only hung out with us when we were playing a prank on someone. Normally she was with one of her drinking aged friends chasing the boys. The best quality she offered was her toughness.

And I am Susie. I look as if I always have a chip on my shoulder, and it’s true…I do. I like to see people put in uncomfortable situations that I put them in. Jeans are my favorite pants to wear and I like to wrestle other girls for fun. My favorite prank ever pulled was tying up an old friend naked on a table with flowers and finger foods covering her. It was a big girls only party and the girls were laughing all night as they ate the food off of her reveling her more and more as the girls ate. It was the best prank ever.

We made our way to her first floor room and peeked inside. We could see Jill taking a nape in her boxers, no shirt on. She must have heard us because she made a noise, then looked groggily towards me as I snapped a picture of her for our album. Her arms were stretching out in front of her as she woke up.

Not sure who we all were she brought her hands down to cover her breasts as we surrounded the bed. When she asked what we wanted in a sweet little girl voice I placed my finger over my mouth and said, “ssshhhh”.

When Anna pulled the duct tape from her carry bag and some small ropes Jill sat straight up and looked at us all with scarred eyes. When she turned her head I grabbed for her hair to pull it but she managed to bite my arm. I let out a loud scream of pain then slapped her with my other hand.

Pamela jumped on the bed, walking on her knees towards Jill to knock her down. Jill fell backwards and was able to kick her in the face knocking her off the bed. Pamela was sitting on the floor stunned and cursing out loud when Jill jumped off the bed and kicked her again knocking her to the floor.

Becky jumped in front of our fighting victim but got kneed in the stomach sending her to the floor as well. Anna and I grabbed her but she was fighting us so much she managed to squirt past us and into the hallway. We all pursued her down the hall and into the student lounge.

Once we made it to the lounge we noticed Jill’s bare feet hiding behind the snack counter. We could hear her breathing heavily as we rushed towards the counter. This time when she tried to punch me I was able to push her weak attempt aside and managed to chase her towards the girls. Jill quickly found her self in a headlock and after a few minutes she fell to the floor.

In the commotion we all lost our flip-flops so we were all bare foot as well. Our hair was all wild and tossed about from the frantic struggle. Our shirts were stretched and Anna had a few missing nails. We all were breathing heavily and managed a little sweat.

My foot was on her throat and I was pushing hard to keep her under control. Her hands were scratching the tops of me feet so I slapped her face with my foot then went back to choking her with my foot. Anna was soon kneeling on Jill’s arms to keep her from hurting me any further. Pamela had her legs wrapped up tight with her arms to keep her from kicking anyone. Becky was swearing at Jill from her side as I held her still.

We wanted to take the fight out of her before we continued. Becky
Was so pissed she gave a kick to Jill’s side getting a squeal from her. Then Becky walked right onto Jill’s stomach saying, “You little bitch…how dare you fight us.”

I held my foot against her throat to keep her down and still. I could feel her swallowing and breathing against my foot. As I watched Becky standing on her stomach and stomping her foot hard into her stomach I thought I should also stand on her. I used my foot to shove her head to the side, then stood first with one foot across her head, and then followed with the other foot. As I stood with both feet shoving her head to the ground I new Jill was learning a lesson.

You could tell Jill was struggling for air as we stood on her. Her belly would fight to rise, then she took a few shallow breathes before trying to take a deep breath. I began bouncing a little and was delighted to hear Jill begin begging for me to get off.

“Ohhh…please…I’ll do anything…just get off me please.”

I simply said, “Well then you should have been a good girl then blonde”

Then Becky took to bouncing up and down on her soft, delicate belly. Jill was whimpering and cringing with every bounce. Pamela joined Becky on Jill’s small frame. They were both standing on her and taping at her with their feet. As the girls slapped at her skin you could hear the sound of flesh on flesh and it was kind of cool.

Not wanting to get left out of this moment Anna moved her larger frame onto Jill’s midsection. She held her hand up for me to pull her up. There we were, all trampling the fight out of our little toy. No one was laughing, we were all hard faced, as we wanted to break this girl in half for fighting us. Ignoring her cries for help and the offering of money, rings, and books we continued to stomp on her.

I stepped off her head and looked down at the now cowering Jill. She continued whimpering out, “Please…please…please…” as I towered over her. For some reason I held my foot over her face and dangled it there for her to watch. My toes reached down and touched her nose, and then I ran them along her cheeks, tracing her face. It was fun watching her skin twitch as my toes touched her.

Jill soon felt my sole covering her mouth, and then heard me order, “Kiss my feet bitch”.

My friends all shook there heads and laughed as they stood on her. It was a quick kiss, it was wet and sloppy.

“Did I tell you to stop”, I fumed.

This time Jill pecked at my soles, kissing from side to side getting every inch of my soles. It was an outstanding feeling of power and control watching and feeling her kiss my feet. Knowing I didn’t shower today and was running errands during the day with sneakers and no socks I new my feet were ripe.

Jill had my toes shoved into her mouth and wasted to time sucking on every toe. It was warm and sticky on my toes, but I took great satisfaction watching her suck my stinky toes. After each toe was sucked and cleaned I told her again, “Kiss each toe like you mean it”.

Jill was trembling as my friends began acting silly. They were acting like a marching band, stomping Jill in unison. They were picking their knees up high then stomping down celebrating this new stunt of joy. With each crushing step Jill shuddered as she tried to keep me happy. As Anna moved up and stood with both feet crushing Jill’s breasts she closed her eyes and moaned out in desperation, “PLEASE HELP”

With a slap of my foot against her head she was back to kissing each toe. There was no way I would ever kiss someone’s feet, but this was a sad, desperate, beaten girl, and that’s why I loved it.

“Now lick my toes you little fighter…not so strong now are you. Lick my feet you pretty little foot licker.”

Jill was working her tongue slowly across my toes. She struggled to get her tongue under my toes. My toes were scrunched back to make her work even harder. I’ll never forget the look of helplessness on her as she licked my toes.

“Don’t tell me you forgot to clean between my toes bitch. You want me to stomp on your face even harder? Girl’s maybe you should start jumping on her…

The girls were saying, “you want us to jump, maybe you want to fight still, okay then.”

I moved away and told the girl to jump. They all took a turn jumping on her before I moved back. “If you want to lick between my toes you have to beg me, or else we all jump on you a couple times.”

“Okay…Okay…May I please lick your toes, I really want to lick those toes.”

I had to play with her, “why do you want to lick my toes, and remember the wrong answer gets you jumped on.”

“I really like your toes, they taste sooo good and I like you happy.”

Knowing she was about to ball her eyes out I moved over and placed my toes above her mouth. Jill slides her tongue between my toes and I loved feeling her slither between my toes. Jill had to really force my toes apart and I loved watching her do this.

Anna took my place and I was not done trampling her so I moved onto Jill’s breasts. As I ran my toes over her nipples I was amazed to feel them tickle my foot. I played with her nipples before pressing down hard on them. It was a commanding feeling standing on her like this. Watching her nipples spring back after getting pressed down was entertaining to watch.

As Becky took her turn at having her soles licked I moved to her stomach. Becky was having fun ordering Jill to kiss, lick, suck, and smell her feet. As Becky said, “smell my toes pretty foot girl”, I moved up and down as Jill inhaled deeply. I had to laugh as Jill coughed from the smell. Becky had a reputation for having smelly feet.

With Jill’s nose stuck between Becky’s toes I began pressing down on Jill’s stomach with my heal. Her skin turned red as I pushed then went back to white after my foot raised up. This kept my attention for a while as the girls had fun having their feet sniffed.

It amazed me that my feet cover the width of her stomach. My toes and heal touching the sides of her body. Her body felt nice and cool under my warm feet. My soft feet feeling good on her soft skin. I was getting use to this.

Pamela had my attention when I heard her yelling, “SNIFF BETWEEN MY TOES LOSER. SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF…SNIFF MY NASTY FEET YOU SKANK.”

I watched in fascination as Pamela covered her toes over Jill’s nose and had her smelling her feet. Jill moved from toe to toe smelling as she went. Then Jill was told to kiss her meaty feet. As we all watched Jill licking Pamela’s feet we all new this was the best stunt of all, and we were not even done yet.

Some how we all ended up sitting around Jill’s head and we all had our feet covering her face as we talked about how to proceed. Jill smelled eight feet at once as we talked. All of our toes were scrunching around her nose and my foot was shoved deep into her mouth.

We talked freely about what was going to happen next. We discussed where we were going to leave her and at what time. Jill’s friends were waiting in a park where we were going to leave Jill tied up and alone. With no moon it was pitch dark outside and Jill would be screaming for help. That’s what her friends wanted to get on tape.

We rolled Jill onto her stomach and tapped her ankles and knees, and then I grabbed her arms and tied them behind her back. Becky pulled her feet up and we used a rope to tie her feet and hands together. It was the perfect hog tie.

Pamela went to make sure the path to the car was clear. The rest of us sat and had our feet kissed as we waited. Anna went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. I watched as she cut off Jill’s boxers to leave Jill naked. As the poor naked girl tried to plead with us Becky shoved her feet into her mouth. I of course had to say something, “little baby is scared…maybe someone will see you naked. Don’t worry, where your going naked is fine.”

“Where are you taking me”, Jill demanded.

“What else are you going to do”, cried out Jill.

We picked Jill up and on her side leaving her feet outwards and her stomach facing us as we walked. Stopping to collect our footwear we set her down with a thump. Pamela came back with Jill’s best friend.

The short Venice has been Jill’s best friend for years. She was an athletic girl who was wearing her running sneakers and shorts with a wet tee shirt. Venice told us she just ran here from town, five miles to try to stop us. And she looked like it, all wet and sweaty.

“Please…don’t do this. She doesn’t deserve this. This is a stupid prank. All they want is to see how long she will scream for. They have like thirty girls there and they have all been drinking. No one will let her go.”

Then she reached down and got the hair out of Jill’s eyes. “It’s okay sweetie, I wont let them hurt you.”

I pulled her aside and after a heated and negotiated conversation agreed to let her go, with one condition. I let everyone in on what was going to happen, and then we stood aside to watch.

Jill watched her best friend sit hesitantly in front of her. Then watched her take off her size seven sneakers. Jill was pulling her head away as the sneaker covered her mouth, the other her nose. Jill was shaking her head but the sneakers were moving with her. You could hear Jill coughing, swearing, and yelling through the sneakers for her to stop.

Anna whispered in my ear if we were really going to let her go, and I laughed. I told her I thought it would be funny if Jill thought her best friend had turned on her. Jill must think everyone is out to get her to smell their feet.

Venice really thinks if Jill smells, and cleans her feet we will not take her. She thinks Jill will be left all night naked in the woods, and she knows Jill would rather not go through that.

We watched Venice apologizing as she pulled off her socks and tried to get them in Jill’s mouth. You could see the white lint sticking to her feet when the socks came off. Jill had her mouth clamped shut and was acting very defiant.

If you don’t stop this I will tickle you”, warned an inpatient Venice. Then to follow up her threat she reached and tickled Jill’s side. Jill erupted in laughter as the sweaty running socks were shoved in her mouth. We all looked at each other as this happened.

Venice did as she was told and made sure her socks were tapped inside her mouth. Then her feet were rubbed all over Jill’s face. It was not like Jill had a choice. Jill was shaking her head as she had foul smelling feet pinning her nose. Jill fought for fresh air as the toes wiggled in front of her nose.

Venice was red with embarrassment and was looking at us as she continued. It was cute the way she kept apologizing to Jill.

After the ten minutes of smelling, the socks came out and the foot went in. Jill made a disgusting look and I had to tell Venice to keep her foot in as Jill fought her. Venice was shoving her foot down deep as Jill fought her.

I whispered in her ear that she had to have Jill kiss and lick her feet with out fighting. I told her she only had ten minutes. Then I lied and told her they were all planning on tickling Jill. Her eyes grew wild as I told her this. I knew she was a good friend with the ringleader who wanted to see Jill scared half to death but figured she would believe me. Those girls were as bad as us, almost.

Venice leaned foreword and said, “Listen…you have to kiss my feet, then lick my feet and toes. Trust me on this, you know I wouldn’t do this to you if I didn’t have to.”

Jill wanted nothing to do with it though. “Fuck you”!

Venice leaned foreword again and ran her fingers over Jill’s helpless soles. Jill was going nuts in seconds as Venice continued to tickle her feet. Then when Jill tried to roll Venice dug into each of her sides forcing out some wonderfully, tortuous laughs.

“Know will you do it, or do I tickle you all out?”

Jill looked fore a moment at the sweaty, smelly feet in front of her. Then after a quick tickle on her foot was planting kisses up and down her foot. “It’s for your own good: she offered to an unhappy Jill. Venice was laughing and telling us it tickled as she had her feet kissed. When Jill licked her feet I thought Venice was going to run away because she was laughing so hard. After a few minutes she was actually smiling and moaning as her feet were licked. She was telling Jill to lick faster as she began moaning louder.

We all watched as Venice laid her feet in front of Jill’s face and leaned over her head so she was on all fours, then squeezed her legs and rolled her eyes.

Once she noticed us all starring at her she stopped and looked at Jill, then took of running from her embarrassing situation. Best friends only go so far I suppose.

We picked Jill up and headed to the car. It was dark out already, well after eleven. Jill was laid down in the back seat on Becky and my lap. It was weird driving with a naked girl on your lap but it was also kind of sexy. I looked at Becky, and then I tickled Jill’s foot with my fingers as Becky tickled her sides. Jill was one ticklish girl, she was laughing so loud the windows were vibrating.

“Please don’t tickle me…LET ME OUT! I’m begging you, please don’t tickle me.”

It was a long ride for Jill but a loud one for us. Once we arrived at our destination we pulled Jill out and started the walk. Anna called the girl to let them know we were close. There was a cabin just down the walkway, which the girls were hiding in. With the flashlights we found a clearing where a tent was set up. Jill was set down next to the tent, and then we started walking away.

Jill was begging us not to leave her, but that was the scare event. Of course we were off hiding in the bushes and watched Jill screaming to be freed. As she screamed and yelled we came up with a new idea.

Jill calmed down when she noticed we returned.

“Jill, we are going to tickle the hell out of you. This is the deal; your friends are all inside the cabin just out of sight. If you can get them to come out and tell us to let you go we will. You have one minute.”

At first Jill just stared at me, then began begging her friends once it registered what was happening.

“Guy’s…they want to tickle me. Come out please.”

Jill looked confident they would rescue her. After 50 seconds passed Jill began begging in a desperate tone, “Please help me…please guy’s. They want to tickle meeeeeee…

The laughter exploded in the dark summer night. Birds we fleeing and rodents scurrying away as the night erupted. Jill was turning and twisting the best she could in her hogtied position. Quickly her ability to speak was gone and only music flowed from her mouth. There was no way she could avoid forty fingers coming at her from all over.

After fifteen minutes of tickling Jill was given a rest. In a panicked voice she began begging her friends to help her. Offering to clean, shop, and do anything they wanted for them to come out. Tears were running down her face as her pleas were met with silence.

A few giggles from the bushes startled us. Jill looked that way and was praying her night of terror would end. Unfortunately her only reply was the giggles coming from the darkness. Her pleading now turned to us, but we were to into the tickling to stop.

With Anna at her feet, Becky on her left side, me on the right, and Pamela above her reaching down and tickling her ribs Jill was in bad shape. The girl was so ticklish a simple poke on her rib had her laughing hysterically. Dragging fingernails on her soles left her breathless, and when she was tickled between her toes she would start screaming in some unknown language. The tickling on her sides was so heavy her skin was turning red. With the tickling coming from all over her she lost the ability to resist, and her wiggling ended.

After an hour the girl was sweaty and unable to speak. Tears were running freely down her face and her body twitched from tickles spasms. Cries from the trees for us to show no mercy and for us to tickle her till she passes out were being urged on us. The figures could be seen as they crept closer and closer. They were drinking and enjoying the sight, it was the only show in town.

Again Jill began pleading for the tickling to stop. This time she was answered in a chorus of boo’s. You can take it sassy was yelled back. The gang of her friends were moving closer know, they moved close at the tickling started again, just standing a few feet away.

“Tickle Jill…get her girls” the crowd cheered us.

We tickled Jill once again. The poor thing even had a ticklish neck. As we tickled her we tried tickling her with light strokes and pokes. It seemed the lighter the touch the harder she laughed. Blond hair was flying through the air as her head twisted and turned in the moonless night.

People soon began yelling out for us to stop. That person was attacked by the gang of girls, slapped and pushed by the bullies. Some were brave as they began urging the gang to let the tickling stop. I even was feeling bad for Jill; poor thing didn’t even know where she was anymore.

This time when we stopped the girls asked us to let her go. Finally at five in the morning the tickling ended. Jill was ready to pass out when we untied her. The crown felt bad when the saw the all the urine on the ground. Everyone just sat around asking us questions as Jill slept.

When they found out about her worshipping our feet they felt cheated, after all they were the ones who allowed the tickling to stop. Even the girls who were calling for us to stop tickling saw no harm in some foot kissing, after all, no one wanted to take her place.

Jill was on her back as each girl sat on her chest for her turn. Already familiar with what to do Jill performed wonderfully. The girl’s thought it was so degrading they could not help but laugh. Most of them actually enjoyed having their feet get treated this way, and loved the special attention paid to their pretty feet.

It was mid morning before every girl had her feet kissed, licked, smelled, and nibbled on. Almost all of them wanted another turn. A defeated, and tired Jill was more then happy to clean feet, as long as no one tickled her.

As the girls moved away to let her sleep, and sleep themselves they stopped to take another look at Jill. When a few of them mumbled that Jill should be the dorm slave, and a lot of the girls agreed Jill was shaking her head. When one of the girls asked us for the tape Jill bolted.

The chase was on.

For the remainder of the year Jill could be found cleaning rooms, doing laundry, and shopping for the girls. Every Saturday and Sunday were tickle Jill days. Friday nights were smelly foot day at the dorm. Jill had such a demand her former best friend was her personal secretary. When you didn’t see Jill you heard her laughing through the halls. Jill brought hundreds of dollars from girls who wanted to play with her.

One night I went to see Venice, when I opened the door she was ordering Jill to lick her soles faster. On the door was a sign up sheet, which was full for Jill’s foot service. That was one popular girl.

Great work!

I really enjoyed this story.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Huh?

Ummm I don't get it... why were they stomping and jumping up and down on this poor girl's stomach??? That sounds really painful.:(

I agree, jumping up and down on the girl, that's not kosher. Pressing on her neck with your foot is dangerous. I know this story is made up, and some people like this, but whew, I didn't like it.

Sorry...I should have included heavy trampling in the title.

MTJpub...Thank you :)

the trampling part was brutal, but it's a part of the story. this was actually a really good story of domination by tickling. the trampling, jumping on part isnt my thing, but the tickling parts were great!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back