• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Officer Jenny

kusuguri

TMF Novice
Hi! Here's the story I just wrote about officer Jenny and posted a couple of days ago in the Anime Tickling Forum, I hope you all like it:

After the incident in Saffron’s Gym, the mysterious lady known simply as “the tickler” was captured by the police and taken to a nearby small prison that night, before being sent to Goldenrod’s high security prison.
-How dare you to do this to me? Let me go!- she shouted
-Shut up! Now come over here! Tomorrow you will be sent to Goldenrod’s prison, where you won’t be able to tickle anybody else!- said officer Jenny
“Oh no! If they take me there, I’ll be lost! I must do something!” the lady thought
Then, the lady managed to release one of her hands from the handcuffs, and doing a quick movement, she surprised officer Jenny, who didn’t expect at all that the lady could release her hand. Although Jenny tried to fight the lady, the surprise element put her in disadvantage, and the officer ended with her arms feet tied to a bar of the prison.
-There! Now you won’t bug me anymore...let’s see... I’ll release my other hand from the handcuffs and then take my pokéballs...oh, here they are!-
-You won’t escape!- yelled officer Jenny trying to release her hands.
The lady took a quick look around. It seemed that nobody else was there. She realised that this was her golden opportunity to escape before being caught. But then, she turned to see officer Jenny, who was helpless with her arms above her head. The lady checked the hour: it was 11 o’clock now and probably nobody would come until tomorrow to take her to Goldenrod. The lady couldn’t resist the idea of tickling officer Jenny all night long and then escape before being discovered!
-If you dare to escape, your punishment will be worse next time we catch you!- threatened officer Jenny
-And who said I was going to run away now? You see, you and the Jenny from Celadon ruined my plans twice, and I really don’t like that, so I decided to teach you a lesson-
The lady made an evil smile and stared at officer Jenny, who finally understood her position and the risks it involved. Officer Jenny just hoped the lady decided to escape now before doing anything to her. But her fears were confirmed when the lady said playfully:
-You wouldn’t happen to be ticklish, would you?-
Officer Jenny chilled. She was just as ticklish as she looked. But there was nothing she could do now.
-You... you won’t!!-
-Oh yes, I will! But I can’t decide yet where to start... maybe your feet, between your toes? Your soft legs? I bet you’ve got a ticklish belly too! Or maybe I should tickle your ribs one by one and then all of them together until you are crying for mercy between hysterical laughter? I’d love to explore all your weak spots!- said the lady while teasing Jenny wiggling her fingers near her.
As poor officer Jenny heard this, she could almost feel the tickling in her body. Since officer Jenny saw Sabrina after being tickle tortured by the lady, she wished she was never tickled like that. Then she changed her voice tune into a more supplicant one and said:
-No, don’t do this! You’ll regret it later! Please!-
-But the tickling has not even started yet! Begging so soon? What would you do if I did this...?- the lady gave a quick tickle to the officer’s upper body.
-EE HEE HEE HAA HAA HA HA HAAA! STOOOP HA HA HAAA!!- Jenny’s laughter exploded like a bomb immediately.
-Oh that’s good! Very ticklish uh? What about this?- said the lady and introduced her hands under Jenny’s uniform, tickling her ribs like crazy with her fingers.
-KYEEE HEE HEE HE HE HE HE HEE AAA HA HA HA HAA HAA HA HAAALP MEEEE!!!- officer Jenny screamed with laughter and moved her waist as much as she could, trying to avoid the lady’s fingers.
The lady was delighted to see Jenny’s reactions to the tickling.
-He he he... stop shaking your body! I see that this police uniform hides a ticklish girl! Let’s find out how ticklish she can be!-
-AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAA DON’T TICKLE MEEE!! HAA HA HA HAA HAAA NO MORE!! WAAA HAA HAA HA HAAAAAA!!-

The look of Jenny’s cute smiling face was enough for the lady to tickle the officer more and more. She could have tickled those incredibly ticklish ribs all the night, but she knew that there were more interesting spots to have fun with. The lady stopped suddenly, but it took a while for Jenny to stop laughing and open her eyes.
-I-is it over yet?- she asked innocently.
-What? Ha ha ha! Don’t make me laugh, for it is me who is tickling you!- the lady then opened Jenny’s uniform, revealing her sweet belly and navel- Mmmmh... that’s without a doubt one of the cutest navels I’ve ever seen!... tickle tickle...!-
The lady stroked Jenny’s navel and tummy. Poor Jenny flinched, and did what she could to hold her laughter. But then the lady stroked her again and she could not avoid letting out a cute giggle. When the lady stroked her for a third time, officer Jenny giggled more, squirming and closing her eyes:
-Nooo...! don’t tickle theree...! don’t ha ha ha ha ha haaa...!-
-What’s so funny now? I just touched your little tummy like this... does this make you laugh?- teased the lady, still playing with Jenny’s belly. Then she tickled harder and the officer was forced to laugh out loud again.
The evil lady was having a great time tickling that soft belly and decided to continue with it, ignoring all of Jenny’s beggings, who could not take so much tickling without screams of laughter.
-HAAA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAAA!! STAAP TICKLING ME!! WAAA HA HA HA HAAA! STOP TICKLING MEEEE HEE HEE HEE HE HE AAHA HA HA HAAA!!- Officer Jenny continued shouting “stop tickling me!” several times between beautiful laughs. Her face was all red, with rivers of tears pouring out of her eyes. Noticing this, the lady had to stop and give Jenny a break.
-Well, who could have thought that the officer Jenny was so ticklish and so much fun to tickle? Uh?-
But the officer did not response. She had to breathe and recover from all the tickling she received.
-Nothing to say? Want more tickling, my dear? Then I’ll give you more!... oh, those thighs sure look like they want some tickling too, uh?-
-Nooo... please not there! Please let me go!- said Jenny, still exhausted
-First I need to get rid of this skirt don’t you think so?- the lady paid not attention to the officer’s words and took off the lower part of the uniform, leaving Jenny wearing just her panties- Wanna play with a lighter touch, you say?- the lady showed Jenny a feather (no1 I don’t know where she got it! Maybe she had always one with her, just in case!), passing it near the officer’s legs.
-Not that! Not that! I beg you don’t tickle me with thaha ha ha haaaat!!!
Officer Jenny shut her eyes and held her breath to avoid laughing, but the ticklish touch of the feather with her thighs was too strong and forced the laugher out of her.
-Hee hee hee he he heee... oh no! Tee hee hee he he heee...-
-Come on, let it out, I know you can’t fight it!- said the lady, totally amused at poor Jenny’s situation.
The tickling sensation became so intense that officer Jenny screamed with laughter, shaking her legs without control.
-WAAAAA!!! NAAA HA HA HA HA HA HAA HAA HAAAA!! STAAAAAP! I’M TOO TICKLISH! HA HA HAAAAA!! HAAAAALP!!-
-Tickle, tickle, tickle! It’s so funny how tickling you with a feather drives you wild! You’ve got some of the most ticklish thighs and legs I’ve ever tickled!-
The lady tickled without rest Jenny’s legs with the feather and then with her fingers, then using both. Officer Jenny laughed like crazy all the time, even though she was very tired and almost out of breath. But the lady showed no mercy at all, until she felt that her victim could not take it anymore.
-Heh heh... so how are you feeling now? Having fun?-
Officer Jenny gasped for air and said with very weak voice:
-Ple... please no... no more... please...!-
-But no tickling session is complete without the feet! Yes, let’s get those feet!-
“Oh my, not now, no! I’ll surely die!” thought Jenny, but she couldn’t say a thing, and the lady started removing Jenny’s high heel shoes.
Officer Jenny’s feet were small, smooth, and indeed, very very ticklish. Just the look of her tiny toes and the touch of her soles made you want to tickle them for hours! The lady did not wait any longer and used her long nails to scratch Jenny’s left foot just under her toes. Jenny cracked immediately. She wiggled her toes and laughed with her sweet, feminine laughter.
-AAA HAHA HAAA HAA!! NOT HAA HAA HA HA HA MY FEET NO!!-
-Ticklish feet too? Let’s tickle them both at the same time and see what happens!-
The lady tickled officer Jenny’s soles without mercy like she had never done before with any of her victims. Jenny laughed and laughed and felt she was going to die with hysterical laughter. Then she laughed for short periods of time, gasping for air and then burst out laughing again and again.
-KYAAAAA HA A HA HA HA HAAA... AAA HA HA HA HAAA HA... NO NO NAA HA HA HA HAAA... HEE HEE HEE HA HA HA HA HAAA... NOT MY BAREFEET HAAA HA HA HAAA.... AAA HA HA NOT THE FEET NAAA HA HAAA... STAHAHAHAP!!!-
The lady knew that Jenny was suffering a lot, but she didn’t care. This was her own personal revenge, and she wouldn’t stop this time. She pulled back Jenny’s toes and tickled the balls of her feet with her nails. This was too much for Jenny, who had already reached the silent laughter stage and the highest level of tickle torture. Her worst nightmare had come true, and there was nothing she could do. She couldn’t think now, just gave herself away with spasms of wild laughter, and squirm her ticklish body. Finally, after some good time and couldn’t take it any longer, she fainted. But before she did, the lady whispered this to her:
-He he he hee... This was great! I can’t believe how ticklish you are! But bye now! I’ve some things to do now. And remember, next time you mess with me, I’ll tickle you to death again! Ha ha ha!

The lady was very pleased with this. She really enjoyed tickling Officer Jenny without mercy. But now she had to leave, before someone came and discovered her. Maybe she could find some new victims over there to tickle them!

This isn't media, this is a story. Therfore, i feel he was right 2 place it here.

If you say so...

Well, MTJPub, because it's an anime story, I had my doubts, but if you say so...

SWWEEETTT!

Nice story man, i used to watch pokemon and always hoped one of the females would get tickle tortured. I like your writing style very good discription on Officer Jennys different "spots'" keep up the good work!

Re:

I'm very glad you liked my story, thank you!I knew I was right to place this in the stories section because I had already placed another tickling story about a female character of pokémon here and nobody complained...
Again, thanks a lot to everybody! See ya!

Great Story!

Man, was that a great story or what?!? I have always wanted to see her get tickled! Keep up the good work!

P.S. Next up: Jessie! and you can never forget Misty! LOl

Re:

Hey, thanks Skinfan87! This means that you have read my stories and remember them! I'm sure Anime Onslaught will appreciate it too!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back