• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the power of erotic tickling m/f (and true)

jan

TMF Novice
i am, and always have been, extremely ticklish from head to toe. my husband, Jack, knew of my ticklish condition before we married when he helped a mutual friend tickle my feet by holding my wrists. it was sometime after we married that Jack told me of his tickling fetish. after that confession he tickled me more than before but we were both still learning about the power of the tickle.

i'm so ticklish my natural reaction is to try to pull away and say, "don't! that tickles!" when my ribcage is tickled or fingernails glide over the bottoms of my feet. Jack was new to having a ticklee at his touch every day and neither of us knew about using safe words so i can beg for mercy and not really mean it.

over the next couple months after Jack's admission to being a Ler our tickle sessions were sporadic and i know they weren't satisfying to him. unlike fantasy stories in real life tickling is not one long non-stop tickle session where the lee secretly luvs it and the Ler is in constant tickle excitement.

besides some tickling wrestling matches (that i always lost with Jack on top of me and either attacking my ribs or my feet) and some massages that turned quickly tickly, most of our tickle sessions happened in the middle of the night. Jack would roll over and "spoon" me, curling his front up against my back, reach a hand over me and start wiggling fingers across my tummy. i'd usually be asleep but would still react, writhing a bit and making soft giggly sounds. because Jack also has a foot fetish, he usually quickly descended to the foot of the bed and began scrabbling fingertips across my soles and under my toes. i immediately began twisting and turning my ticklish feet and started to wake up.

as i woke up i began begging for mercy between my laughs and giggles. as Jack touched extra ticklish spots i would try to kick my feet away and plead for him to stop in my half awake voice. i meant what i said since it tickled! but part of me also didn't really mean stop. but Jack and i were too new at serious tickling and he would stop after i began protesting.

Jack's tickle frustration (and lust) grew. one night, in what has become a common position for us, he rolled over on top of me with his head and hands at my feet. this pinned me down with my ticklish soft feet at his mercy. i was on my back and this time awake. he began to run finger tips up and down my soles and i began to giggle and wiggle and felt my heartbeat quicken as it always did.

at first the tickle sessions just tickled me but since they were a big turn-on to Jack, the tickling often turned into love making so, kind of like Pavlov's dog, i was learning to endure the tickling with some excitement knowing what would follow.

so on this nite i was in ticklish agony (my feet are extremely ticklish!) but doing my best to endure it knowing what was likely to follow.

as Jack tickled my feet my toes curled, my arches wrinkled and in what Jack has told me is a delight to foot ticklers i frantically wiggled my feet back and forth trying to evade the tickling fingers.

i was laughing and my breathing was shallow and i was trying to beg for mercy between giggles. "no, please, that tickles, stop! no! not there!" that nite Jack didn't skip a stroke in his tickling and as it continued with no pause i was becoming what i call "ticklish frantic" losing all control.

Jack began to suck and nibble my toes. this is something i find both ticklish and sensual and my laughter and ticklish responses became mixed with a tingle inside me and some whimpers of pleasure. of course at the same time Jack continued to run his fingertips over my soles so the primary feeling for me was one of unbearable ticklishness. i was struggling more and more beneath him as the tickling continued without pause. it was getting hard for me to breathe.

then Jack nibbled on one arch. not so much a bite as gently raking his teeth over my instep. this had never been done to me before and the effect was instant. i shrieked and bucked violently. this tickled more than anything that had ever been done to me in my life. it was what i call a "peel me off the ceiling" tickle. Jack had never done this before either and he nibbled my arch again with the same reaction. then he turned his attention to my other foot and i began to plead in earnest for mercy, offering to do anything. this he ignored and proceeded to nibble my other arch producing more shrieking and thrashing. i was out of my mind with ticklishness.

Jack nibbled a few more times and then returned to more conventional finger tickling of my feet only because we lived in an apartment and he feared my screams might alarm the neighbors ( one reason i suspect Jack and i now live in the country far from curious ears). i, on the other hand would have welcomed any relief from his tickling. it should be apparent by now that nibbling my arches is off the tickle scale for this lee.

Jack continued to tickle with no pause and i was aware that my body was responding in many ways to this unending tickling.

a moment here for Jack's perspective. he had never tickled me so long with no pause. he said later something just happened to him that nite and he decided not to stop no matter what until his tickle lust was satisfied. my intense reactions only increased his passion to tickle.

finally Jack's fingers stopped dancing on my soles and i felt him rise to move around to lie beside me. Jack thot that was the end of play for the nite -- that his diminutive wife would be either exhausted or mad or both and there would be no more activity. how surprised my Ler husband was to discover his very lee wife was also very aroused and ready for passion. his lee wife was only slightly less surprised to discover that going thru intense tickling was a turn-on.

we quickly consummated our passion in a memorable conclusion to a ticklish nite, the nite i discovered the erotic power of tickling.

Last edited:
Yeow!

Jan, my dear, I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Your hubby is one lucky man! Whoo! :woot:

more more! I love reading these SO much! I know exactly what you mean about that pavlovian thing. there are times when all that my honey has to do is grin a certain way (or hum a certain little tune) to send me into that happy, jumpy, anticipatory panic! :)

the “peel me off the ceiling tickle” LOL love it. I am so glad that you have this in your life and am just as glad that you are writing about it (that’s my greedy side talking lol).

:twohugs: to you both.

ahem...

:lovestory

Well described, Jan! Highly erotic and sexually-charged!!

Truely a wonderful review of a great event. Thanks for making the effort to post and taking the time to share.
*sigh* :xpeepsofa

Think I'll go see if the wife's still awake... :cuddle:

thanks for encouraging words

thanks for all the kind and encouraging words. i am quite shy in r/l. it was my hubby who suggested i get online and c that many others share r tickle passion. i've been on and off and back again and this is the best site to find others with a understanding for tickling. i wrote once of my feelings on being tickled long ago and finally after many months felt confident enuf to write down some of my experiences. the positive reactions r special to me. thank u all :)

Now we know the REAL reason for global warming

It's not pollution that's melting the ice caps. It's all the hot tickling Jan and her husband are doing in Alaska!

That was most righteous!

Jan, my friend, that story deserves a James Hetfield "YEAH!" for hellaciousness. Thanks and continue rocking on.

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!

Jan OH MY GOD I wish I was your husband! And they saythat Alaskans only rub noses for fun and affection. Yeah right...

That WAS erotically powerful!!!

Great stuff Jan...now...where EXACTLY do you live again;) :D

Good stuff Jan...keep on writing about your true expericences!!!

Tickle On,

Can I write a story about you?

HELL! Based on what I just read and your other posting, can I write an AWESOME story about you!

Jan, I agree: tickling is so erotic! Your writing brings that to life. :D

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back