• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lara Croft

Alex_West

Lara Croft
Part Four of an ongoing Saga

I sat within the tub, the cold water of the overhead nozzle a blessing in disguise as wet fingertips ran course through equally damp hair. It was closing in on the date to leave to our trip to Rome and I was growing in anxiety. How could I allow myself to stumble as much as I have, maybe I should have tried to keep the job down in California, wasn’t as many obligations that I hold down here, or up, who cares. That wasn’t the issue, nor was my future that would surely grow here, community wise I was starting to flourish as the uprising underdog in this ‘advanced’ society, but that still wasn’t enough, these people were thriving for the incite of an off world contact so to speak. Crude in nature and equally rude in many aspects I still took very much with me from the freedom of speech America, it held somewhat in Britain but not as much, they expected some polite upbringing and social ineptitude from each of their citizens and I just couldn’t provide it, how can I smile and bow to a complete and utter bitch just because she lacked a penis? It just isn’t done like that for me.

Lara had made it a point to invite me over regarding the study material that was becoming the bane of my existence, had I not given it to her we would still co-exist as student and teacher, but now she had me on her short leash and she was far from ready to let go, it was almost sickening in a way that I could be strung along so well, but coming from someone that pretty much was almost hated on every degree from her piers for her own ability at total and complete rudeness while maintaining every level of sheer politeness from every Brit, it was the one thing she had on me, the one thing that drew me closer and closer to her. Hell, we were only on an age difference of five years, why not? She’s an adult, I’m a child caught in an adult’s body, why should I see a problem in this, why not just go over to her place and ravage her limb from limb as it would soon turn out? The fact of public knowledge, the fact of her own upstanding title, and the fact that although revered by my piers and students, among the social class I was hated through and through, and it was that social class that made up landlords, police chiefs, most of the political council I dealt with, and sadly to say, a good percentage of the Administrators here, what a fucked up society of mock freedom.

I stood from the bath/shower, turning the water off and drying myself from head to toe before standing at the full sized mirror to stare at what I’ve become. I’m attractive in every aspect, far from shy, and undoubtedly on the shortest of leashes since I arrived here. Reluctantly I started to get dressed, a pair of jeans and wife beater under a short sleeve black Tee, matching boots that I’ve had since sixteen, and quite possibly my only sentimental item in my possession. Well, here I am, and here I get ready to go and most likely throw gas on an already raging forest fire.
-
I arrived a few minutes late, the constant staring in the mirror at what I knew was going to come of this whole situation was more than getting to me, maybe I just up and forgot about time all together. But it was a bit surprising when she seemed just pleased I accepted the offer, there was something missing from this picture though; I knocked on the door, her Butler answered and led me to the living room, she came down to greet me. Okay, lets go through this step by step: From bottom to top she was wearing a pair of sketcher backless sneakers, at mid waist was the usual pair of short shorts, and top wise… top wise… well I could be wrong but at first, second, and third glance it seemed her long hair was the only thing keeping from revealing her voluptuous chest. A smack or two later of myself and yes, I was right, she indeed lacked a top, well shit this wasn’t going to go away with the help of a cold shower. All I could do was give a simple “Hello.” And hope not to stumble over each of my words as well as myself. I was going to take a seat but she recommended going to her room as her study work was already in the proper order upstairs, had I said no and hoped to be confident I’d still be in the hole at some degree, a tricky business women were, planning for every outcome. When her more than pleased smile showed due to my reluctant acceptance, she started back up the stairs without a hint of hesitation that I’d surely follow. Manipulative bitch and I’ve never been more turned on in my life.

As I entered her room I wasn’t exactly shocked to see everything organized and in its place, savor the mess along the well made bed, and leaning against the headboard, Lara Croft looking over the work. I dutifully took a seat at the edge of the bed as the string of questions and answers were to follow with the next few hours, toying around or not she still held a genuine interest in said topic and I was more than happy to oblige. It was just as things were winding down did the actual play began as I asked to use the bathroom, given simple directions I went to take a leak and try to calm myself with a brush of cold water to the face.

I returned shortly, her setting aside the work we reviewed as she scooted closer towards the end I sat at, a single leg extended outward as she rested her cheek against her right knee, still wearing the backless sneakers. I took my seat and overlooked the maps provided as she went into her own research through her personal library; I had to admit I was quite impressed; she seemed to have the text she needed. We further discussed along the lines of eastern civilization when she set the text aside, expressing those immortal words I both hoped to hear, and wished to avoid. “Would it be okay to call you Alex? Well, Alex, I was curious… do you have a girlfriend?” I myself getting caught slightly off guard, just simply shook my head to the question, there were a few flings during high school, and my previous employer was one on the side of the looker, but otherwise just lacked the time between trying to get my own life in order. “Well, have you found someone of interest since your stay in Britain? Must have an eye on someone to say the least?” I could see where this was going, she started to put away the text in order to time period as she placed it just to the side of her bed, in the process of bending and scooping did her foot find its way across my right thigh, a slight tease of my side before it lay to rest atop my lap.

If I was asking for it, or if this was going to be the end of my career I couldn’t help standing on the sidelines, this attractive woman had been hitting on me since day one and only due to student teacher ethics did I decline, but I was only one man, the regular fuckup like many others as a hand lay to rest atop her ankle, my thumb idly toying with the laces as it was inevitable the uselessness for laces on backless sneakers. If you ask me they were invented just to fuck with those blessed with said fetish, I should know. “Well, Lara… I have had my eye on someone in all honesty, just a little uncertain of her feelings at the moment.” Adjusting within my seat, I gave a glance over of her room when not looking as I found the inevitable bondage equipment on her night stand; this couldn’t be just a coincidence. I fell into the usual routine of subtlety as I stood from my seat, slowly circling around the outside of the bed as her gaze soon fell upon me.

“If you don’t mind my asking, who would this person be?” Her breathing starting to become hitched, breaths far too long apart as my fingertips idly skittered across the leather cuffs and restraints. Much like a child caught stealing in a candy shop, she blushed a nice shade of crimson as she slowly lower herself, now laying on her right side and watching my movement, her right arm extended outward as I took the sets of cuffs at hand, using the first to connect to the headboard, and then her wrist. As I fall into place at the foot of the bed, I snapped another cuff to the adjacent post and then to her ankle; thrust and repeat I soon left her with little room of movement as I took one of the chairs at the study desk in her room and pulled it close to the foot of the bed, a small coffee table set to the left of the chair and my handkerchief used as a simple blindfold. I was tempted to brush the strands of hair aside that covered her blossoming chest but decided against it for the time being; in the meantime I simply asked where her kitchen was, as well as the rest of her little toys. Both she answered without question although the kitchen did throw her off quite well.

About five minutes later did I come back with the setup of every tool I would need, a simple carvers knife used to strip her of the remaining clothing, a simple vibrator with remote was fit snug between her thighs, and her black panties did its job of keeping it in place, the stage was almost set. I took a roll of string from the kitchen, unsure of its use as I started with her fingertips, immobilizing them from even an inch of movement, tape used to keep her mid section from movement as I kept the access of her bellybutton, and the last bit of string to immobilize each little digit of her toes, I had her exactly where I wanted her. A length of duct tape was placed over her mouth as my fingertips lightly skittered across her taut stomach, obvious that she would have done anything just to at least defend herself, a helpless squirm she was even denied as the first of many giggles came muffled through the tape. The stage set, I was ready to play.

I took my seat as I overlooked the supplies at hand, the obvious choice to start was a simple series of feathers, stiff to the tip; next to follow was a steel bowl filled with ice cubes, a similar bowl filled with pitted cherries; the next being a torch lighter as well as the remote to the vibrator. I started off small as instead of the inevitable brushing of her feet, I used the quill tips to cover from heel to toe, causing quite a thrashing, or what thrashing she could manage, the tape giving way to the screaming fits of laughter as the arch of her foot gave quite a show in the flexing of the tormented flesh, the string used to secure her fingertips straining hard against the post as she fought just to curl her fingers to a fist, it was possibly the lack of all movement altogether that made it far worse for her, so when I gave a full onslaught of both feet with my fingertips, the quills seemed far from as effective as this new torment as renewed screams came through her hoarse throat, her body shaking and shuddering beyond what I was expecting. As I stopped, I flicked the highest setting for said vibrator as her screams doubled in pitch, perhaps somewhere in between the tickling she had gotten turned on herself, or maybe she wasn’t yet ready for such a high setting, either way I was enjoying the show. I took a seat within the center of the bed, her convulsing muscles ignoring every feeling but that pulsing between her legs as I made strong note to slow to a dull pulse before she was ready to get off, the bowl of ice cubes and the lighter set just across her quivering stomach. I checked to make sure the lighter was still in use before placing the first cube atop her bellybutton, fitting snug in place as the new sensation caused new fits of muffled garble under the gag, I followed the same with either palm, but only as a reminder of her truly helpless form as the lighter was used to burn at the cubes, causing a drip of excess to flow freely over her vibrating stomach, the occasional pass of the flame over her obviously stiff nipples causing much unpleasant turmoil, it only was the beginning as the tip of the feather soon found the hollow of her left underarm, both on the verge of orgasm and border lining just passing out altogether as one would have to be sacrificed, hence the turn down of the vibrator, oh she must be hating me right now, it was only when my skittering fingertips trailed from center chest to her sides did her thrashing begin yet again, the vibrator keeping her in a state of perpetual bliss as her mind fought most desperately for the focus of the pulsing vibrator between her legs, only getting as far as the raging fire in her loins before it was set to the backburner for the onslaught of tickling forcing laughter after laughter out of her sore lungs.

Slowly did I straddle her waist, leaving her that moment of eternal bliss as the thrum of the vibrator could be felt pulsing through the length of her stomach, my nibbling teeth finding her left, stiffened nipple while my wandering hand fondling her right, her thrashing reduced to the sensual rise and fall of her chest, her hips trying with all their might to thrust forth against the vibrator against the odds against her, making it equal torture when my hands dove for the exposed pits of her underarms. I can’t help it, her thrashing was nothing short of a turn on for me as I found my own pulsing member on the verge near burst catastrophe, my eyes slowly closing to half crescent moons as the closer I got from the erotic scene alone the further away was I really from accomplishing anything as my fingers dug deeper in their ticklish onslaught, the world around me spinning and turning at its vigorous pace as I found my mentality slipping away, fading to black.

Drenched in a cold sweat, sheets as well as my boxers soaked as my eyes shot open, sitting upright with a sudden gasp for air. I looked from left to right in hopes that I just simply passed out, which made my fear grow by the second, Lara was nowhere in sight. With a disappointed sigh, mixed with a quiet chuckle at my own plight did I collapse back onto the bed, regardless of it costing my career, Rome was the turning point in my life whether she liked it or not.

oh man, that was totally awesome! wow, you gotta make a part 5, i'm on the edge of my seat here!

forgot to mention, you might want to number the parts of the story on the thread title ie: Lara Croft Series part 4 for example, cause it gets confusing seeing 5 posts all named Lara Croft. but anyway very, very good story, i'm dying for part 5.

is there going a part 5? please tell me there is, i sooo love this series.

can you please write part 5? i'm dying to see what happens next. your such a talented artist, can't wait to see the next part when ya can write it.

hmm

Same here though I fear the story has reached it's true conclusion.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back