• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

mf/f (true)

joed

Hello all. First off,I'm new to the forums and this is my first post.

The other day,I went into the local Shop-rite for a few things. There are these two female cashiers who,in my opinion are really hot.One is a 21 year old white female,withj long brown hair,about 5'7 and maybe 130lbs. the other is a short hispanic female,about 5'2 and about 110lbs. They are always flirting with me and bothering me everytime i go inside. Well, on this particular day, the white female, we'll call her "Amy" said that the other girl, we'll call her "Christina" was bothering her and making fun of her. I said why don't you get her back. She said,which I'm still in shock about"She is very ticklish, help me tickle her." I said ABSOLUTELY! Her plan was she was going to lure her in the service way by asking for help with a delivery. I was to be waiting inside. About 5 minutes later,I hear two girls walking and talking towards me. When they are near me,Amy says OK..get her. I jump out behind her and grab her in like a full-nelson and Amy statrts tickling her underarms and sides. Christina is laughing and jumping up and down..literally almost in tears. Maqn, she really is extremely ticklish. This lasted maybe about 5-10 minutes. Afterwards, Christina said to amy she was going to get her back and said that Amy was even more ticklish then Christina. Hopefully I'll get to help again.

P.S.
I have a date with Christina on Friday. Planning on alittle one on one.

When it falls in your lap, don't brush it off

Joed, as your story proves, sometimes a male tickler doesn't even have to try! :wow:Opportunity practically fell in your lap, and all you had to do was go with the flow.

Let us know how the date with Christina goes.

Also, could you provide more details on Christina's and Amy's appearances? Specifically, what kind of figures they have? Christina's hair? Their faces?

Thank you for the feed back.
First, we will start with Amy. She is 5'7, about 130lbs.,light brown eyes,long,straight brown hair, she has a tattoo on her lower back of tribal markings and a blue gem belly button ring. She also has a silver bar bell in her tongue. Very athletic,said she was a cheerleader in high school.

Christina, is a 5'2,110lb. hispanic female,with dark brown eyes and wavy,long black hair. She has a tattoo also of a rose that starts on her ankle and the stem ends by her toes. (I know this,because having many tattoos myself,I asked to see the "art work" on both ladies, seeing Christina's sole of her foot in the process.)

Both women have incredible bodies in both departments.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back