• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Style - introduction

Celsus

TMF Poster
New Style - introduction (READ THIS NOW!)

This story is the result of a strange inspiration. I certainly hope nothing like this has been done before. I was inspired by the forum itself, when I was skimming through the original artwork. I noticed how many artists have their own personal characters. Although story series often have recurring character, it is not the same. There is often a fantasy relationship between the artist, and his creations. For example, GrippedChimp and Dave2112 often introduce their pieces as though they actually had done these things with their creations. They even include themselves in their pictures some times.

I begun thinking of whether or not there was a similar relationship between author and characters, and I don’t think there is. Basically, my next story is a bizarre attempt to make said equivalent. A ticklephile, like us, and his fantasy creation. I hope you understand what I’m referring to, and what I’m trying to build on.

I want to know what you think of this. It is only an introduction,and does not include tickling, as I have not finished the story yet. I’d like to, but I want to know whether or not you like the style. Hopefully you will, but this is essentially a sample, for you to get a taste of what I mean. Let me know if you want more.

-----

I observed my creation, adding the finishing touches. This was sure to be the final draft, I seemed to have perfected my technique. It was my fourth attempt, not being satisfied with my previous three efforts. After discarding the first, I had begun mentally referring to it as my Alpha attempt. The theme stuck throughout Beta and Gamma, and for the sake of continuity, I decided to continue with it. So, now about to perfect my fourth creation, I decided to name her Delta.

Nothing was particularly disastrous about Alpha, Beta, of Gamma...but something about them just didn’t ring true. It’s hard to explain. As an artist, you can’t always spot problems in your own work objectively, but...you just feel whether your work is truly what you intended.

It was this way with Delta. I could feel that she would be exactly what I wanted. I won’t bore you with the details of the construction of her character, but suffice it to say, it was perfect. Perfect for what she was intended for. No, I won’t bore you with that, but you may be interested in what I was doing at the moment of her perfection.

I was adjusting her physical features. She looked young. Not young like a child, but rather a charming, youthful femininity. A lovely young woman. Caucasian ethnicity, I had experimented with her hair, but finally had settled on a blonde colour. Not a platinum colouring, her hair was more of a golden sandy quality, which cascaded down her back to the bottom of her shoulderblades. Her eyes were a bright emerald green. I had much trouble deciding between green and blue. An conflict I had with all four models. She stood about 6 inches above five feet, and was thin. Not too thin, and certainly not muscular, but of a curvy, svelte figure. Her breasts were somewhere in the larger end of a b cup. I had also thought about giving her glasses. It was a cute look for Beta, who was a taller, slim brunette, but didn’t seem to fit Delta. So I left her vision alone.

Delta stood there, looking beautiful, although I hadn’t given her sentience. For now, she was simply a shell. A hollow spectre, as I finished my creation. I was done, it would seem. I had her dressed in a silky white nightgown, which shimmered against her skin, and ended a few inches above her knees. I was tempted to have her naked in chains...after all, I had to but will it, and it would be so. But that was ridiculously easy. That was not the point of my creation.

Satisfied, finally, I woke her. She blinked. I smiled now, realizing that my creation had come to life. Her eyes scanned left to right, seeing nothing but me. She parted her lips slightly as she looked at me, wondering which question to ask first.

What was she wondering? Who I was? Or for that matter, who she was? I knew which, of course, she was my creation. She didn’t ask anything out loud. Rather, she looked down at herself. She touched her hands to her stomach, feeling the silky gown. She rubbed it against herself, feeling it against her sensitive skin. She had never felt the sensation of touch before. I grinned as the thought occurred to me - it would not be the last time.

“Hello Delta.” I said.

------

More to come, hopefully. Intruiged? Disgusted? Bored?

Last edited:
Haha, this is beaut. No, I didn't mean that to be rude, I enjoyed it. The thorough descriptions and comparisons of past 'Betas' (using another term) was well-written, and I'm sure this won't go unnoticed as something to look forward to. Not sure what my last post of substance was, but this is a good reason to awaken from my forum stupor... no comment. Anyway, beaut job for an intro, it was great.

Im intruiged. I dont remember reading anything in this style before.

please, continue! :)

Very well done. I'm not sure of this but I have a recollection of this "type of idea" being portrayed in the movies, and other fictional stories, that of a "creation" coming to life. Still, I don't think I've seen this "idea" cross over into the wonderful world of tickling.

Your set-up leaves the imagination with all kinds of exciting possibilities. Nice job and please continue.

i like it

Nicely Done, Ceslsus. As an artist myself (though in the music department), I can definitely relate to the period of creativity you refer to in this piece ;not visually the same in music, but still fundamentallly alike. I like your new-age take on tickling fiction, and especially the naming system you've used for your subjects. Please continue, I'm looking forward to it! :)

In place of a foreword, I think it works very well

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back