• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Extreme Dating

magic fingers

3rd Level Yellow Feather
I don't know how many of you watch that stupid dating show, Extreme Dating. It's hosted by Jillian Barberie (which usually is the only good thing about the show). Well last night this dude was dating this SUPER-HOT Asian model. Before the date, the guy admitted to having a foot fetish, and sure enough that led to some tickling. She was on a massage table, and you could already tell she had ticklish tootsies, because she was giggling, and twitching as he was massaging her feet. He bragged about knowing about a place on a woman's sole that would stimulate her G-spot. He barely pressed the ball of her foot, and she started laughing, and jerked her foot away, saying that's not my G-spot, that's my tickle-spot. I hoped to see more tickling, but after a couple seconds, they cut to another scene.

I've seen that episode, that's a great one.

And that's pretty rude, TK 81, "let's see a clip".

I've seen that episode, that's a great one.

Rats! I was gonna ask if they normally show repeats...TOO LATE! Shame.

Rxx

rude?

I wasn't demanding. I meant if anyone could get it, that would be great.

for the guys that seen this episode

can you remember the names of the woman and guy? The reason is that the show's schedule goes by the guests' names, no pics or nothing

Also, it is important to keep our eyes on the next re-run, the reason? This show has been cancelled according to sources I know. (www.tvtome.com) so the sooner the better

thanks

All I remember is that the guy was black, and he was a shoe salesman, and the woman was asian and she was a professional model

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back