• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Old, obscure Michelle Lee scene in Knots Landing in 1980's

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
I was talking to someone I know about old TV shows recently, and it just dawned on me that there was an old and obscure tickle (Or more like attempted tickle scene) in the tv show "Knots Landing" sometime in the 1980's.
It is a long time ago, so the details of it are a bit fuzzy, but I do know it involved feet tickling. Michelle Lee's character, Karen Fairgate Mcckenzie, had been involved in some kind of accident involving the mobility or sensation of her legs, and I remember the camera showing her bare soles sticking out from under the covers in her hospital bed. At some point, one of her doctors was trying to determine the extent of an injury to her legs or nervous system, uncovered her bare feet, and tried tickling them with his fingers. Michelle Lee gave no reaction. Whether or not she isnt ticklish in real life, is only a bit ticklish, or did a REALLY good job of holding in the laughter could not be determined from watching the scene. After the attempted tickle, the doctor said: "She's not ticklish, let's try something else", and proceeded to use a pin prick in her foot to ascertain feeling in the foot, which caused a reaction of pain or prickling from Michelle Lee.
I dont know if anyone else saw this scene and rememebers any other details. I didnt follow Knots Landing as well as I did Dallas, so the details of this scene are more fuzzy to me then the Victoria Principal 1985 tickle scene that I've posted about on "Dallas". If anyone recalls any further details about the Michelle Lee tickle scene in Knots Landing, please add any details you can think of. Thanks.

Mitch

I know that scene

You can find that scene at The HITW Gang . I think you have to be a member to view it in the archives , I used to be a member so that's how I'm pretty sure it's there because I used to watch that show when I was a kid.
There are a couple good foot scenes that happened on Knots Landing
Constance Mcashin(sp?) is lying in bed face down and William Devane is playing with the soles of her feet while lying at the other end of the bed. Really soft looking soles!
Donna Mills character Abby gets a foot rub from her boyfriend. The scene starts with a closeup of Donna Mills and her big blues and she's moaning in pleasure and says under her breath"it tickles"

The absolute very first episode of Knot's Landing had a scene of a teacher laying down on a piece of paper as her kids are tracing around her. Donna Mills or Michelle Lee had to drop off her child or something.... anyway, the teacher mentions that "someone is tickling me..." as her students trace her.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back