• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New celebrity tickling section on website

Acetickler

TMF Poster
New upgrades to Ace Foot Productions. New sections open right now, including a section of over 50 ticklish female celebrities with pictures. Major Upgrades still being made and will continue to be upgraded all this month
www.acefootproductions.com

That's pretty cool Ace!!
I liked being able to place the face with the ticklish body...

Good stuff!

First off, great site, and though I always like seeing celeb info, I have a few things I need to to say, correct, or point out.

1.) Cindy Crawford didn't say that, it was Cindy Margolis. Someone else recently had posted the same mistake, which kind've makes me think that's where you got your info from. As of this day, Cindy Crawford has not gone on record regarding her ticklishness.

2.) Speaking of which, virtually all of these were posted by members here on the Forum, the way your site makes it sound like, it's as if YOU asked all these celebs. In fact, you even act like you're asking a question (Jaci Velasquez for instance) when it's from the celeb's own website, or an article (Rachel Leigh Cook for instance). (for some reason, you DO credit Kmars on the Jenna Jameson section...)

3.) The Christine Aguilera information is new to me, where did you hear that, what is your source?

4.) Also you repeat some of the same people and page 9 is all messed up, with people repeated and photos not corresponding to the right person.

Lastly, you have a true story in there that I wrote (and posted here on the TMF) a long time ago under a different name, I will contact you through your site, I'd appreciate it if you removed it.

Last edited:
You are very correct about copying

When I designed the ticklish female celebrities, some of the replys were original that I got on my own and others were copied from other sources but I wanted to put a girls face with what she was saying since so many others that have done this (in my opinion) have done a poor job.
However when I handed the pictures and information to my web designer I had all the correct names, (mine and those who originally asked the question) he desided to simplify everything and just put my name down, I truely do not mean to steal the glory away from others, but I admit when I saw the way the web pages looked after he finished them, not to mention the time it took him to do it, I just said go ahead and leave it as is since it was already up.
I hope that since I have put the girls faces up along with what she said that it makes up for my mistake in leaving it this way

Yea! Don't steal my glory! LOL!

Nice to see someone keeping up the good work on the celebrity front!

~ toyou

I agree with the others. A nice page and there were a few I didn't read about before. I agree with the above inquiry though. Where was the Christina Aguilera information taken from? In all the years I have visited this forum, she is ONE celebrity that I have seen or heard NOTHING about regarding her ticklishness. So I'm slightly curious about that is all.

Reply about Christina Aguilera being ticklish

I spent weeks doing google, yahoo and msn serches and I'm sorry if I didn't document where I got all of my sources. I can tell you this much, I didn't get that one on my own, it came off a chat room questionaire, but I can't tell you which one.
I'm very sorry if I put more effort into finding out ticklish female celebrities than most do, but now because of my efforts you want to disbelieve my findings.. I spent a long time trying to find these facts out for you all. If you don't believe about Christina Aguilera then you are welcome not to log onto my website. But I really take offence to being called a liar after all the work I put into going into these chat room archives

First off, no one called you a liar. And the "regulars" here....Dajerx for instance, just off the top of my head, he comes to mind, Toyou is another, he had a ticklish celeb site when NOBODY did (and it was fantastic, like yours it had pictures of each girl, along with a link to the source in most cases)....spend ALOT of time researching the whole ticklish celebrity thing, so I don't think you can really say that you research it MORE than most. I also include myself as one who has done extensive searches and work on this....and in all that time, no matter how hard I looked (and believe me, I did) Christine Aguilera never came up. In fact I just did a Google search now and didn't find anything. But who called you a liar?? We were just asking the source. No need to get so touchy.

Secondly, I informed you before that the quote you have attributed to Cindy Crawford is actually by Cindy Margolis. I think you got the wrong information from here: http://mitglied.lycos.de/groomerbroom/qouts.html

The interview Howard did was with Cindy Margolis, not Cindy Crawford. Cindy Crawford ALLEGEDLY did do a commercial audition where she was apparantly tickled under her arms when she was starting out, but the source of this information has not been authenticated.

Lastly, I did send you an email in regards to the story that is on your site that I wrote and had posted here (and on the Mousepad) a long time ago. Could you remove that story please? I'd appreciate it as I am working on my own site, and that is part of it. Thanks!

Nice list. Some new ones, some old ones. All in all, a good list. Please post again when you make upgrades and add to the list so we can check out any new info. Thanks.

Mitch
P'S I was just looking at the list again. I think my favorite answer was Christina Aguliera. I believe that is the first time I've ever seen any confirmed answer about her ticklishness. Thanks.

Last edited:
Cindy Crawford ALLEGEDLY did do a commercial audition where she was apparantly tickled under her arms when she was starting out, but the source of this information has not been authenticated.

I have to laugh at this statement which I have heard numerous times. Let me set you all straight. Cindy Crawford was NEVER in an audition for a commercial where she was tickled under the arms. I wrote a story a Loooooooong time ago called The Joys Of Advertising where I feature this scene. It never happened, except in my fantasies. I never once claimed it was a real event. It just became a rumor I guess based on this story.

So that's the straight dope on the Cindy Crawford deal.

You may now have control of your televsion sets.

Max :firedevil

Max! Thanks for setting that straight once and for all!! I always had doubted that story, but it was on the earliest ticklish celeb lists I'd seen, I figured it must be true!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back