• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Parent Trap Tongue Action

featherfingers

1st Level Green Feather
I'm new to this site and I'm sure you've all heard about this but here goes...In the early 60's flick, "The Parent Trap", Hayley Mills and her long lost twin sister (also played by Hayley Mills) are trying to reunite their father with their mom. The fly in the ointment is his current girlfriend, whom the girls wish would go away, leaving the father free to see mom. Anyway, this, that and the other thing happens until a camping trip brings the desired result. As the father's girlfriend lies asleep in her tent, the girls pour honey on her bare feet and continue pouring a trail of honey into the woods. Morning arrives and we see the lady's face, half asleep and half looking a bit aroused. Next, the camera focuses on two bear cubs happily licking the honey off of her feet. She awakens, sees the bears and screams, thus ending a rather enticing episode. If you can see the original uncut version you'll see what may have contributed to my love of tickling. (Edited versions of this flick practically delete that scene, so find an uncut original) Peace.

Last edited:
Milagros, Gracias

Thanks for your reply, Milagros. See if this jogs your memory. In an episode of "Bewitched", Darrin and Samantha are asleep in bed. All of a sudden, an invisible force is lifting the covers off of Darrin's feet. Next,we see (or don't see)an invisible hand holding a visible featherduster, tickling Darrin's feet, causing him to laugh so hard he falls out of bed. The invisible force? Sam's mischievious Uncle Arthur. I would have preferred seeing Samantha's feet being tickled but you take what you can get. See ya!

Thank you, Tieler

So her name was Joanna Barnes? She reminds me of a meaner Lou Ann Poovey (Gomer Pyle's girlfriend) in appearance. Now, I would love to see what Gilligan would have done to Ginger and Mary Ann had he been a foot fetishist. (I'd go for Mary Ann, myself)

Last edited:
featherfingers said:
Thanks for your reply, Milagros. See if this jogs your memory. In an episode of "Bewitched", ...

Sorry, I never watched "Bewitched".

Milagros...You gotta see it!

Milagros, I would watch "Bewitched" with the sound turned down just to see Elizabeth Montgomery (Samantha)! Sometimes she'd wear sandals and I could only imagine what fun I'd have tickling her and her identical cousin Serena's feet! If you've got cable, 'TV Land' is a great source of 1960's TV, including "Bewitched".

Joanna Barnes rules!

Tieler, thanks for the info on Miss Barnes. She played such a mean woman in 'The Parent Trap' that I'd be interested in seeing a movie where she played a more likable character. I'd also like to know how she felt having her feet licked by those bear cubs.

Re: Re: Thank you, Tieler

in the parent trap scene do you get to see only her bare feet or decent sole shots?

does anyone hav the scene?

I taped over it!!!

Ryan, I recorded "The Parent Trap" a couple of months ago (strictly for that scene) but I'm afraid I taped over it. From what I recall, when the girls poured the honey on Joanna's character's feet it was filmed from a side angle. When the bear cubs were licking the honey off, it was filmed from the perspective of the lady, looking at the bears. So, I don't recall too many sole shots. You'd think I'd know for sure after viewing and rewinding that scene a hundred times.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back