• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Story from when i was young

LoveTklingFeet

TMF Novice
Hi,
this is my very first story and only my 2nd post. This story is unfortunatly M/M but it happened when I was 12 so it isnt any gay thing or sexual thing. Well here goes. Enjoy if you want to read it.

I live in Australia and my younger sister went to Coolum in queensland while my dad and i went to israel. She met a girl there who had 2 older brothers. Next year we went back as a family and i met the boys there. One was my age and his name was Jarred and one was a couple of years younger, around 10 called Lloyd. It started in the pool when we played a game and Lloyd mentions that we can tickle in this game in which we had to hold onto a pole with our feet and see who could last the longest. Then he tickled his brother. I noticed they both liked to tickle. For the first couple of days I tickled Jarred a bit and llyod helped on one occasion.

I asked Lloyd if Jarred was ticklish on his feet and he said Jarred was. Next day I played nintendo with Jarred. We played soccer and he scored and made a big riot, so I jumped on him, moved onto his ankles and tickled his feet for about 5-6 minutes. The same thing happened every day until he left and while i ticked his feet, tickled his upperbody a few times. On the last night I gave him a game boy game and Lloyd and I agreed that I will give it to him if we can tickle him. So he agreed and we tickled him sensless until he was laughing silent laughter. I have kept in touch with him since. I wished it was a girl but i was only young so it was quite alot of fun considering he was into tickling along with his brother and he was very ticklish.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back