• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling experience

Machinehead

TMF Master
I was busy this week so that is why I posted this on saturday.

On Monday while I was at my locker Daniel Hunter and Amber Lopyan were going to in for hug and as they hug Daniel put his hands on amber’s ribs and tickles them Amber flinched like crazy and had a little squeal.

Also on Monday hen I was class Nikki Stroop had her shoes off she was wearing her socks when she turned her head I reached down there a scratched her sole she maid a little squeal and I moved my finger before she turned her head back around. She did not it was me who tickled her.

On Tuesday at lunch Joe Weissman and his girl friend Caroline Barnes were playing around and then he grabbed her left knee and she gave a little squeal and he let go. It was quick.

On Wednesday I was sitting next to Chelsea Phillips when all of a sudden she squeezed my side. No affect on me cause I am not ticklish. So I went back and squeezed her side once no reaction and then squeezed it again the second squeeze got a flinch.

Also on Wednesday Joe Weissman snuck behind his girlfriend Caroline Barnes and gave her a quick stomach tickle. She flinched and got a squeal.

On Friday while were changing classes Taylor Smith went behind his girlfriend Lauren Marchell and grabbed her neck and it tickled her she did a little squeal and he let go.

Similar such...

This past night, at a party off campus (during which I had an excellent time) I was the recipient of one very brief tickle around the stomach area, prompting me to flinch away and giggle. My assailant (a lovely girl whom I later had the pleasure of dancing with a number of times) naturally followed up and continued tickling all around my tummy and sides, until I managed to grab her hands away and recover my breath (I'm quite ticklish). Not too much, but every encounter helps, right?

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back