• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cybersex and realism

Marauder

3rd Level Red Feather
An argument against cyber.

Got his from a humor-site. I didn't create it. I do support the view it portrays whole-heartedly, though... *giggle*

**CyberStud101 has entered the chat**

**SexYgIrL has entered the chat**

CyberStud101 > Hello, sweetheart. What do you look like?

SExYgIrL > I'm wearing a red blouse, miniskirt, high heels. I work out every day, have a tan, looking perfect in every way. 91-60-91. What do YOU look like?

CyberStud101 > I'm about 6', about 200 lbs. I'm wearing glasses and blue boxers I just bought at Walmart. Also, I'm wearing a T-shirt stained with some BBQ-sauce from dinner... it smells funny.

SExYgIrL > I want you. Want to fuck me?

CyberStud101 > OK.

SExYgIrL > We're in my bedroom. Slow music is playing, candles are burning on my dressing-table and the commode. I look into your eyes, smiling. My hand glides down to your crotch and begins stroking your huge, growing erection.

CyberStud101 > I gulp, I start sweating.

SExYgIrL > I pull your T-shirt off and plant a kiss on your chest.

CyberStud101 > I'm unbuttoning your blouse. My hands are shaking.

SExYgIrL > I moan gently.

CyberStud101 > I take your blouse and let it slide down slowly.

SExYgIrL > I throw my head back in pleasure. The cold silk glides away from my naked skin. I rub your knob faster, massage and squeeze it.

CyberStud101 > Suddenly my hands spasm wildly, unfortunately ripping a hole into your blouse. I'm sorry.

SExYgIrL > It's OK, it wasn't that expensive, really.

CyberStud101 > I'll pay for it.

SExYgIrL > Don't worry about it. I'm wearing a black lace bra. My soft breasts lift and lower rhythmically, as I start breathing heavier.

CyberStud101 > I fumble with the fastener on your bra. I think it's stuck. Do you have scissors around?

SExYgIrL > I take your hand and kiss it gently. I reach back and open the fastener. The bra falls away from my body. The air caresses my breasts. My nipples are erect for you.

CyberStud101 > How did you do that? I take the bra and examine the fastener with stunned disbelief in my eyes.

SExYgIrL > I arch my back. Oh baby. I want to feel your tongue everywhere on my hot skin.

CyberStud101 > I drop the bra. Now I'm licking your, you know, breasts. They're great!

SExYgIrL > I run my fingers through your hair. Now I'm nibbling at your ear.

CyberStud101 > I sneeze all of the sudden. Your breasts are covered with spit and mucus.

SExYgIrL > What?

CyberStud101 > I'm so sorry. Honest.

SExYgIrL > I wipe off the mucus with the remains of my blouse.

CyberStud101 > I take the blouse from you and let it bump to the floor.

SExYgIrL > OK. I pull your boxers down and rub your engorged tool.

CyberStud101 > I scream like a girl. Your hands are cold! AYYYY!

SExYgIrL > I pull my miniskirt down. Take my panties off!

CyberStud101 > I pull your slip down. My tongue goes everywhere, in and out, tasting you... um... wait a minute.

SExYgIrL > What's the problem?

CyberStud101 > Pubic hair is stuck in my throat. I'm suffocating!

SExYgIrL > Are you OK?

CyberStud101 > I've got a coughing-fit. I'm turning beet-red.

SExYgIrL > Can I help you?

CyberStud101 > I run to the kitchen, gagging violently. I'm rummaging through the cup-boards for cups. Where do you store your cups?

SExYgIrL > In the closet next to the sink.

CyberStud101 > I'm drinking a cup of water. Yes, that's better.

SExYgIrL > Come back to me, lover.

CyberStud101 > I'm washing the cup right now.

SExYgIrL > I loll around in the bed for you.

CyberStud101 > I wipe the cup dry. I put it back into the closet now. And now I return to the bedroom. Wait, it's dark. I lost my way. Where's the bedroom?

SExYgIrL > Last door on the left at the end of the hallway.

CyberStud101 > I found it.

SExYgIrL > I tear off your pants. I moan. I want you so much.

CyberStud101 > Me too.

SExYgIrL > Your pants are off. I kiss you passionately - our naked bodies are pressing against one another.

CyberStud101 > Your face is pressing my glasses into my face. It hurts.

SExYgIrL > Why don't you take your glasses off?

CyberStud101 > OK, but I can't see so much without them. I put them onto the coffee-table.

SExYgIrL > I bend over on the bed. Do me, baby.
CyberStud101 > I have to pee. I feel my way blindly through the room towards the bathroom.

SExYgIrL > Hurry back, lover.

CyberStud101 > I found the bathroom, but it's dark. I feel for the toilet. I lift the lid.

SExYgIrL > I'm waiting desperately for your return.

CyberStud101 > I'm done with my business. I look for the flushing-valve, but I can't seem to find it. Uh-oh!

SExYgIrL > What's the problem this time?

CyberStud101 > I just realized that I've peed into your laundry-basket. Sorry for that. I go back to the bedroom, feeling my way blindly.

SExYgIrL > Um, yes. Hurry up!

CyberStud101 > OK, now I stick my... you know... thing... into your... you know... female thing.

SExYgIrL > YES! Do me, baby! Do me!

CyberStud101 > I touch your smooth bottom. It feels so good. I kiss your neck. Um, I'm having some small problems here.

SExYgIrL > I move my ass back and forth, moaning. I can't bear it another second! Penetrate me! Fuck me now!

CyberStud101 > I'm slack.

SExYgIrL > What?

CyberStud101 > I'm limp. I can't get an erection.

SExYgIrL > I get up and turn around, a disbelieving look on my face.

CyberStud101 > I shrug, sad faced, my wiener is totally flaccid. I reach for my glasses to look what's wrong.

SExYgIrL > No, not important. I put my underwear back on. Now I'm putting on my wet, disgusting blouse.

CyberStud101 > No, wait! I look around, trying to locate the coffee-table. I feel along the dressing-table, knocking over hairspray-cans, picture frames and your candles.

SExYgIrL > I button-up my blouse. Now I'm putting my shoes on.

CyberStud101 > I found my glasses. I put them on. Oh no! One of our candles fell to the floor! The curtains are burning! I point at them, a shocked look on my face.

SExYgIrL > Go to hell. I'm logging, you loser.

CyberStud101 > Now the carpet's on fire, too! Oh noooooooo!

**SExYgIrL has left the chat**

**CyberStud101 has left the chat**

Oh come on now Marauder, everyone knows CyberStud101 was really you. :p

thanks...

Needed a good chuckle...thanx. Q

yeah. that was funny. once some people find out youre a girl on a chatroom, they assume youre horny and want to cyber. This is an idea i have to try!

Man, that was funny as hell.

The funny thing is that I've had friends DO things like that in private chat just to mess around with people, but this one takes the cake.

KML

I remember this, this bit was on the Kirk, Mark, and Lopez Morning show. (Baltimore rock station) you from MD Maurauder?

Nope, I'm not from MD... Germany, born and bred... I found it on the german humor-site autsch!.de (pretty useless to anyone who doesn't speak german, since it's - well - you know :p ), and just wanted to share it. The site had to have it from somewhere, so I guess your post solves the mystery, nycazn. Anyway, it just struck a chord with me...

Of course, doing something like that to people who are trolling for sex in chatrooms would be wrong! I'd never try to pull something like that... RIGHT, Mr. 'Hi M or F wanna cyber' ICQ random chatter? hehehe

I'm cryin' here

Mar, that was so damn funny. The most realistic simulated sex I've ever read. It sounds like UK's Chris Morris.

Try this, I think you'll like it:
http://www.baiting.org

"Sex chat gone horribly wrong" is their slogan. Baiters post chats in which they lure pedophiles and bible thumpers into convos where the topics turn in, um, unexpected directions. Oh, to have thought of it first!

eq

Almost Like Home!

Hilarious stuff eq....unfortunately, that's the way my demented little mind works ALL the time. I have to restrain the humor/sarcasm drive or risk falling into the "obnoxious" category when I least expect it! This type of behavior and thought process was what forced me to leave Pepsi-Co and start my own company....once you hit middle management they remove your sense of humor and replace it with the proverbial stick up the tush, which you need to rise further in the company apparently. Anyway, it seemed almost like home at the site! But then again, I've been trapped in a college boy loop for over 30 years now anyway...it's tough to peak emotionally at 19 and just simmer! You should post one of their threads up once in a while (assuming they don't mind), just to liven up the forum! Thanx again... :p Q

Leave it to you Marauder to find something like that....

By the way, I was pretty toasted when I read it, so it was extreee funny:D

Remember the last story we did together? How about a humor one?

he he he;)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back