• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Last new year party (1st round)

nenezinho

Verified
Just Intro! No tickling!

Last dezember I was working hard for my graduation, it was almost impossible to arrange the new year night with friends, things looked like I was going to spend the night working with my mates from college. On the morning of the 31st, suddenly we saw the work was getting ready faster than expected and a couple decided to get the night out, I was already unable to get with my best friends but something else showed up. One of my best female frieds was arranging a party near lisbon on a small house, she saw me alone on msn and quickly invited me. At the time I knew none of their friends, except for another girl that couldn´t make it to the party so I was pretty much among strangers, to me my delight some tickling ocurred :)

Now to the facts that you want lol

I´m pretty playfull with my friend, and we do a lot of tickling on each other. Even with her boyfriend arround at the party, she got sure I´d get to know the other girls and got me some tickles :p

Maybe the first of the night was on the kitchen, just me, my friend and another girl there. We were just eating something, making small chat when suddenly my friend tries to tickle me and asks the other girl to help her, they both tried to tickle my sides and I concentrated my efforts on tickling the hell out of my friend as the other girl was not so bold to tickle agressively a guy she´d met hours ago. Turned out she was more like to help this guy here getting our friend together! :) she quickly turned tables and my friend got in trouble cause the other girl told me to go for her armpits wich are her worst spot. She helped me by holding my friend´s arms. My friend was fighting a bit but not enough to be able to push her arms down. For some seconds I got to tickle her a bit on her armpits with her trying to squirm and laughing hard :) she was saved in the end cause we got in the front of a door and started to create a traffic jam in the whole house lol (was a very small house with some 15 people there). As we stopped tickling my friend, she went for revenge on me and again called for help, just this time there were more girls at the door and specially one of them was much more into the sport of chasing and tickling me. So now I got myself running away with two girls on my hot trail, the kitchen was small and full of tables and all kinds of stuff, I quickly got cornered by the two of them and for some seconds had a bad time lol they got me on my sides and ribs and were both pretty good at it. I was getting it good so had to fight for my life, with all my strenghts and agains concentrating a counter-atack on my friend, I was able to get free and by then the kitchen was free from other people so I got room to run but the only door available was the one to the outside....so....there I went into the raining cold night :p with to girls threatening me from the door and telling me to get inside so they could tickle me some more :) this was actually pretty funny and ended up by another 2 girls trying to get out of the house tickling the first two out of the door :p and warning them that if they wanted some tickles they´d get it to move out of the way :p I went gladly with my new allies to get some drinks at another house and for then, the first tickle round was over :)

Descriptions (fict names):

My friend (Jane): shoulder lenght straight red hair (painted), beautiful blue eyes, kind of short sized, about 1,60m, nice body, she´s ticklish but can hold it if she wants to, her worst spots are feet and armpits

The first girl who turned tables on my friend (susane): brown hair, straight and a bit under the shoulders, brown eyes, she´s a bit taller than Jane but thinner and less curvy body. She seems very ticklish on her sides and ribs, Jane told me her feet are just a killing!!! actually jane want´s me to help her get susane´s feet on the future...or they´ll both get mine...those are other stories.

the third girl who chased me with jane (paty): she has dark hair and eyes, also straight her and also shoulder legth. her body his kind of....chuby???? is that how you say? lol she´s a bit large bur very playfull! I still don´t know much about her weak spots, she seems to be the worst ler among her friends and is also the strongest of them, being also a girlscout and one of full rank she´s very skilfull in many things so they don´t get to get her feelling vengefull :p actually I saw on the morning of the 1st january some foot tickling made by this girl and she was good!!! I´ll tell you on the next rounds

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back