• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Marriage Saver (M/F, Adult)

ctft2001

TMF Regular
I hope to be posting the next edition of "Competition at the Office" over the next couple of weeks. In the meantime, I'm trying to take the advice of Primetime and Anna and Heather and post some different types of stories as well and see what I have a talent for.

This idea was actually one of the first ones I had. When I decided to try and post a story on the board, I originally thought I would try and work this idea. Then, for some reason (and I honestly don't know why), I had a change of heart and decided to do something else entirely. So now, here is my "original" idea.

I had finally come to the realization that my marriage was over. I wasn’t happy about it but I was now accepting it. I was feeling a mix of emotions, anger, disappointment, sadness, surprise, concern, and yes, to some degree, relief. I remained married far longer than I should have as I didn’t want to admit failure (although I had contemplated ending it one more than one occasion). As a result, I endured her belittling me in public. I accepted the fact that I was not getting an emotional gratification out of this. And, physical? Sex, or any other kind of intimacy, had dwindle down to maybe once a year. Still, I was willing to tolerate this for the sake of the marriage. Why, I really don’t know, but I was.

Then came the final straw. She recently took to hitting me. Now I’m in decent shape and its not like she was doing terrible damage. Still, she is no weakling and she had the attitude that “it is okay for me to hit you since I’m just a female but don’t you dare hit back.”

I know abuse when I see it, and this was abuse. Over the years I’ve heard many female friends and acquaintances say that they can tolerate all sorts of things, but when it comes to physical violence, its time to get out. I was feeling the same way. The fact that she was resorting to this told me all I needed to know.

At this particular point, anger was the dominant emotion. She was fast asleep and I wanted to make her pay. I knew the smart thing was to wait and calm down. I knew if I was going to see my lawyer in the morning, I shouldn’t do anything stupid the night before. I knew if I took a walk for a little bit, I would calm down and be okay. Still, I DIDN’T WANT TO CALM DOWN. I was angry and I wanted her to pay.

Having toyed with the idea of revenge before, I had actually worked out a number of “plots”. Many of them I had actually worked out in great detail. I knew exactly what I would do when. Now it was time to put one of them in action.

To fully understand my plot, there are a few things you need to know. First is my wife is a very sound sleeper. When she is out, it is very difficult to wake her up. It was the middle of the night and she was out. The second thing to note is she is very ticklish. Outside of a quick tickle here or there, an occasional poke in the rib type thing, I don’t tickle her. The third thing to mention is, she usually sleeps naked. And the last thing to mention, although I don’t know why, is my wife, while no raving beauty, is very attractive. At 135lbs, long light brown hair, long legs, soft feet, green eyes, a firm ass and 38D breasts, I often wondered if that was the reason I stayed with her, despite getting little to no “action”.

With my wife sleeping, I went to my closet and took out three of my ties. One was tied to the post on the footboard that was to the far left and a second one was tied to the footboard post on the far right. The third tie was tied to a center post on the headboard. I then step into the shower and made sure when I got out to leave my hair nice and wet. I also made myself a screwdriver on the rocks and brought it into the bedroom, setting it down on my headboard.

Now, back at the foot of my bed, I quickly tied the other end of each tie at the bottom of the bed around her foot. Good, I was gentle enough that she was still asleep. Now, I leaned over the head of the bed and took the other end of the tie at the top of the bed and tied her wrist together. Instead of being in an “X” formation, she was more in an inverted “Y” formation. All this and she was still asleep.

I made sure to have my paintbrushes, electric toothbrush, muscle massager and her vibrator on the end table near my drink. I was ready to get started and I was going to savor every second.

I simply started by lightly sucking on her toes. I wasn’t doing this to tickle her, I wanted to excite her as well. In the past she had never let me suck her toes. I had done this for past girlfriends and they really got into it but for some reason, my wife just thought it was weird or that her feet were too sensitive, or both. Well, now was my chance.

“MMMMMM,” I heard her pleasantly moan. She was still sleeping and it was the kind of noise you would hear someone having a pleasant dream make. Still, this was having an effect on her and I was savoring the moment internally. I continued to lightly suck on her toes and she continued her moans.

When I decided she had had enough and was turned on, even though she wasn’t yet aware of it, I very gently ran my finger over the length of her foot, very lightly running it from toe to heel. It was great, her foot twitched but couldn’t move. She even let out a slight giggle, but still was really asleep and unaware of what was going on, and what was to come.

Finally after a few minutes of gentling running my fingers back and forth over her feet, I began an all out attack. I started with just one finger but was pushing it harder into the middle of her foot, tickling much harder. She woke up and started to shoot straight up when she was stopped. My ties were holding her nicely.

As she woke up, she screamed/laughed, “WHAT ARE YOU DOINGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”.

“Certainly you’re intelligent enough to figure that out. I’m tickling you,” I said. With that I began using two fingers from each hand. Around and around in circular motions went the fingers I placed on her left foot. Back and forth went the fingers I placed on her right foot. “Kootchy, kootchy, koo, guess who’s tickling you,” I asked.

“STAHAHAHAHP,” she screamed. “WHY ARE YOHAHAHAHO DOHAHAHAHAING THIS TO MEAHAHAHAHAHA. PLEHAHAHAHAHASE STOP,” she managed to say.

“Why am I doing this,” I repeated indignantly. “With the way you’ve been treating me over the months, NO, OVER THE YEARS,” I screamed, “this is payback. And, you know what they say about payback.” I didn’t even give her a chance to respond. I quickly left her foot and went over to her armpit. I began licking back and forth. First my tongue did some very gentle strokes. Up, down and around went my tongue. Then, I put some more force into my licking. Finally my tongue was darting in and out of her armpit.

I know my wife is very sensitive to the tongue. Licking, sucking, nibbling anywhere on her body sends her into fits of rage. She is always very careful about what she lets me do with my tongue because, while it is a turn-on for her, she also finds this to be very ticklish. In the past, I respected her wishes. Now she was tied up and she was going to pay. There was nothing she could do.

“AHAHAHAHAHA, PLEHAHAHSE STAHHAHAHAHP,” she pleaded. I continued to work the armpit until it appeared to me that she was getting used to having that part of her body tickled. It was still causing her to laugh, but it seemed more bearable. I decided to switch places and went to her other armpit. Again, I started out licking slowly. Then I tried something new and began sucking on the underarm flesh. It paid off as her laughter went up about three octaves. “HEHHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEH, EEEEEEEEEE, OHAHAHAOHOHOAHAOOOHA, NOOOOOOOOOOO.”

Her laughter simply got “rewarded with more tickling. While I continued a combination of sucking and licking on one of her armpits, I leaned over and took the muscle relaxer off the end table, turned it to high and placed it in her other armpit.

She was now at the point of laughing, but no words or sounds were coming out of her mouth. She closed her eyes tightly as the tears started streaming down her face. “Enjoying yourself honey,” I asked, trying to be as obnoxious as possible.

The response shocked me. My wife had managed to find her voice again and through her pants for air and her laughter, she somehow managed to say, “yes”. At least, that what it sounded like to me. It was my story and I was sticking to it, especially in any court proceeding that would take place during the divorce I planed to file for.

After working her pits for a good ten minutes, I decided to try something new. I picked up my drink and poured some of it on her stomach, making sure that a portion of it dripped into her bellybutton. “Oops,” I said, “it appears as though I spilled. Oh well, we can’t leave a mess.” With that, I began lapping up the spilled drink. My tongue was working over her stomach, and I was making sure it was darting in and out of her bellybutton.

“OOOOH, HAHAH, OOOOH, HAHA,” she laughed seductively. It was also obvious that her body was getting turn on. All the years of fighting any kind of tickling, of protesting loudly, and now she was enjoy herself. My tongue continue to do its magic and she continued to make her, “OOOOH, HAHAH,” sounds.

Now I decided to work on her large breasts. I took a sip of my screwdriver and made sure one of the ice cubes went into my mouth. I left it there and picked up one of the paintbrushes. While the paintbrush began making designs on one breast, I began sucking on the other. I would make sure to push the ice cube out of my mouth and over the nipple of the orb I was working on. Add to this that my hair was wet and I was letting the wet hair hit her body and work up and down her chest.

As if this wasn’t bad enough, as I was doing this to one breast, the paint brush started painting a mock face on her other breast. It went around in circles, it drew straight and curved lines, it was maddening. “STAHAHAHAHP,” she shouted.

“You don’t really want me to stop,” I taunted. “Look at how stiff your nipples are. Looking at the wetness starting to form between your legs. Besides, your laughing. Obviously, you are enjoying this.” Once I decided she was good and turned on, I decided to stop the breast torture and I went back to her feet. This time I used the electric toothbrush. Over the soles it went, across her arch, towards her toes, and ultimarely in between the toes. Constantly switching from one foot to the other. Varying the speeds so she could not get to use to this.

“AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA,” was the only sound coming from my wife as I continued to treat her feet to the torture they had been begging for. I was enjoying hearing her squeal. “OHOHOHOH, HEHEHEHEHEEHEEE, NOOOOOHAHAHAHAHA.” Her pleas were falling on deaf ears.

Now, I decided it was time to move on to a more interesting part of her body. I took two paintbrushes. One had thin, fine bristles, the other was a thicker brush with more bristles, which were wider. One brush worked up her right leg while the other one worked its way up her left leg. One brush was being pushed very lightly into her skin, the other harder. Two very different brushes being used with different styles. Both of the brushes working their way up to her vagina. Slowly they inched closes to her womanhood. She was still laughing but seemed to have a smile on her face as well—not from the tickling but because she was enjoying it. Still, the only sound you could hear was her laughing, “AAHAHAWHOWHOHEHE”. As the brushes made contact with her vagina, I made sure to gently rub them over her pussy lips, sending her into more fits of laughter, but moaning as well.

Then I decided to tease her with the vibrator. I actually used it much the same way I used the paintbrushes just a few moments ago. I gently ran it from the bottom of her foot, up the side of her leg, slowly past her knee, continuing up the inner thigh and upper leg, until I reached her womanhood. Again, I used the “toy” to tease her vagina, but never actually let it enter her.

“DON’T STOP,” she demanded.

“Sorry, but I’m all done with you,” I said. How do you think I’ve felt all those nights, going to bed sexually frustrated because you had no interest. Now it’s my turn.”

“I’m sorry,” she pleaded. “I know I’ve been wrong and have been treating you unfairly but you’ve got to finish the job.” I just laughed, left her tied up and turned to go to bed.

The following morning, when I woke up, with my wife still tied to the bed, I repeated the whole tickle torture of the night before. This time, however, I made her beg, and beg and beg for sex. This time I obliged. (Hey, I made my point.)

After our marathon “session” was over, she said, “I love you” and again apologized for all she had done. “Had you done this years ago,” she added, “then I probably would have changed a long time ago. I like you being in charge like that—MOST OF THE TIME. Next time, however,” she added, “I’m the one who’s going to tie you up and tickle you.”

With this comment, I started feeling a stiffness growing between my legs.

As always, any feedback (positive and negative) is always welcomed.

Last edited:
good one! that will teach her to act like a...well, you know. tickling is a wonderful form of payback isnt it?

I liked this! (Descriptive and nice twist at the end!)
XOXO

Thanks for the feedback guys. When I see the veteran members post positive comments, it really makes me feel good as I consider it almost like an endorsement from "seasoned professionals". When I get some comments from newer members, it makes me feel proud as I hope that I help to increase the enjoyment level, at least of some, who are newer to this board.

Thanks to all.

Wow. Never thought of that kind of story line, good job.

I'm certainly no expert but I loved the storyline.
It was also very descriptive and the denial aspect and reversal of control was wonderfully done.

Look forward to reading more of your work.

Just to clarify, if there is any question, I appreciate the feedback from all members, regardless of their "ranking" here at TMF. Thanks one and all.

Excellent story! Well written and highly erotic. :lovestory

A blueprint for an evening's entertainment! ;)

wowowow revenge can be soo sweet.. and to think she actually liked it. so erotic and descriptive that i got well.. a bit aroused to say the least. and good for him, leaving her tied up all night like that and then finally allowing her release only after she begged and begged the next morning.. i am quickly becoming a fan of yours.. and please write more..

isabeau said:
wowowow revenge can be soo sweet.. and to think she actually liked it. so erotic and descriptive that i got well.. a bit aroused to say the least. ..
Glad I could be of assistance- lol
isabeau said:
... i am quickly becoming a fan of yours.. and please write more..
Thank you. I appreciate the feedback and enjoy the fact that others enjoy my stories. As you know, it makes writing worthwhile.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back