• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ohhhhhhhhhkie dokie! Tuesday, August 31st, Sacramento area Munch...

AffectionateDan

1st Level Black Feather
Who's in? Email either Dave at [email protected] or me, and give us a shout if you're up for a lil' company with fellow local (or not so local, if you're gonna be in the area!) tickle folks! We're rapidly growing in number, so Gatherings are immanent! Get to know the people you're gonna wanna mingle with, soon! Munches are the best way to meet and feel safe and comfortable, and we do them at least once a month! Come on out! Ya know ya wanna!

I'm working again, but I go in early so I can finish early so I should be able to go. But I can't stay late. :( I don't do well with too little sleep.

~QHearts

Translation:

w00t: lame hacker wanna-be word synonymous with the slang cool, sweet, etc.

AFAIK: As Far As I Know

Yay: Yay

Hee hee! Danimal's a big bear. I'm the geek in the mix. He is terribly charming, and geek-friendly, though!

Hope it's a good one, Danimal! Still waitin' for SOMEONE to pick a location. They don't realize that you'll keep movin' it around until someone picks a spot... ;)

dvnc

Ya learn sumpin new every day...

AquaFeline said:
Translation:

w00t: lame hacker wanna-be word synonymous with the slang cool, sweet, etc.

AFAIK: As Far As I Know

Yay: Yay
w00t~~:woot:

AFAIK~~Thanks! :D

Yay~~Smartypants get tickled around these parts! :tickle:

dvnc said:
Hee hee! Danimal's a big bear. I'm the geek in the mix. He is terribly charming, and geek-friendly, though!

Hope it's a good one, Danimal! Still waitin' for SOMEONE to pick a location. They don't realize that you'll keep movin' it around until someone picks a spot... ;)

dvnc
Flatterer! :blush:

So far, they've ALL been good ones! Hard to go wrong with this crowd! And it's become standard procedure to not name the location here, to prevent crashers from joining uninvited! Also prods the fence-sitters to get off it and email the folks that need to know! :D

Back from Margaritaville!

Nope, it's still on.
I unfortunately can't make it. My vacation tour is taking me to Monterrey Bay where I am gonna go whale watching and scope out the famous aquarium~I've never been! There's a jellyfish exhibit there that's supposed to be fantastic!

Let's see, Marco won't be there either~He's on vaca with the fam in New Jersey and my friend Deac with the blues band is undergoing some kind of heinous medical procedure, lumbar puncture or something awful like that (shudders) He's been out on temp disability for a few months.

I will miss you all so much~I think this is the second Munch I've EVER missed~WAAAAH! I desire a full update on the events, ya hear friends? :p
XOXO

No, not cancelled! Just a little fumbled, but still on!

I've already mailed several of you individually, but I don't have the West Coast Gatherings List, so I'm not sure who all intends on coming! If you haven't heard from me already, email me for time and location! Sorry for the last minute update! Communications breakdown!

My bad, kiddies. Havin' a bit of a whirlwind in the personal world of me. I'm mailin' y'all now. Anyone not gettin' it should ping Danimal, 'cause he's already heard you were in.

Mea culpa, baby!

dvnc

Ok... I thought I was gonna have someone to go with, but they are sick, and I'm not up to driving 5 hours in one night by myself, unless there happens to be someone else in the bay area who sees this within the next hour or so :rolleyes: i won't be there.

I can't make it either Aqua~RATS! But not to worry, there'll be others. Maybe some of the longtimers can put you in touch w/someone they know and trust, so you'll have a backup plan.

Have fun kidz~and make fun of some pitiful stranger in my honor, will ya? :p

XOXO

AquaFeline said:
Ok... I thought I was gonna have someone to go with, but they are sick, and I'm not up to driving 5 hours in one night by myself, unless there happens to be someone else in the bay area who sees this within the next hour or so :rolleyes: i won't be there.
Ah well, it's like I always say, "There's always the next one". I was hoping to meet you this time, though. The next one has the distinct possibility of being an actual Gathering, so I figured you could get your feet wet at a Munch first and see that we're not a bunch of psychopaths, ya know? Ah well. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do. I certainly don't envy those who brave the Bay Area traffic, so it's completely understandable. I gotta ask, though... who was it that you thought you were coming up with? Nobody else from down your way has RSVP'd, so this is the first I've heard of another body coming...
steph said:
I can't make it either Aqua~RATS! But not to worry, there'll be others. Maybe some of the longtimers can put you in touch w/someone they know and trust, so you'll have a backup plan.

Have fun kidz~and make fun of some pitiful stranger in my honor, will ya? :p

XOXO
We'll have TONS of fun, just cause you're missing it, and I'm a so-called "party-pooper", so there! And we'll make fun of YOU, ya brat, for blowing us off yet AGAIN. :p

aprincejfk , we had talked about it at some point, hope he doesn't mind me mentioning him.

I hear rumors a weekend munch would get more bodies.

Regrets, I have a few...

Ahhh, regretfully I can't make it either! A small matter of 2500 miles gets in the way... :(
I do hope those who can make it have a wonderful time...
Do keep me posted in future for Munches and Gatherings. Best wishes, and have a wonderful evening!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back