• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

your thoughts on a REALLY weird story premise?

Avenger314

Verified
Hi gang. I'm thinking of writing a weird story. Thing is, it's pretty ecclectic. I've been playing the Silent Hill series these days and, believe it or not, I think I can write a tickle story using some of the female leads from that. Possible female characters are Heather, an 18 year old girl; Claudia, a girl with a snooty english accent in her mid 20's; lisa, a nurse; Cibyl, a police officer (both in their early thirties or so); and Maria, a REALLY annoying sexy woman in her late 20's.

Fans of the series, how does this idea sound?

People who have no idea what I'm talking about--interested in this story, or is it too weird for serious consideration? Feedback will be appreciated. =)

EDIT--wow, this is my 50th post. I didn't think I had that many.

Jim

p.s. Other characters that might be included: Harry, James, Pyramid Head, and the Missionary. Don't worry, I'll make 'em fit =)

Ummm... I'd go for Maria as the victim. Not only is she annoying as fuck, she's not even a real person but only a dreamed up figment, so anything goes. Hey, how often did she die again, only to reappear as if nothing had happened? *snicker*

Heather is way too cool. Also much too powerful. Claudia - I dunno, she doesn't strike me as a good victim. It would be like tickling one of the creatures. Lisa and Cybil I didn't meet yet, I suppose they're from part 1? Hmm. Heather might be nice after all...

Harry and James? Ugh. PLEASE don't put James "Hey, a town full of monsters, let's jump down bottomless holes" Sunderland in there. He has to be the slowest, most dim-witted anti-hero of all time. As for Pyramid Head - I can't get the image of the second meeting with him in the flooded stairway out of my mind, what with him raping the double-manikin. That puts a damper on seeing him tickling anyone. The missionary would be okay, I guess, but also too bloody, really. How about designing some custom freaks? Also, you have demon nurses. Nurses are good. And remember the crawler from part 3? The thing that manipulates from behind the walls and transforms Claudia into the demon? It would make a good overseer.

Well, so much for my thoughts. If you actually manage to write a story that captures the athmosphere of Silent Hill and is wank-able at the same time, you'll earn my deepest respect... :)

Thanks for the replies! My responses:

1) The missionary's previous weapons were what looked like extremely large and pointed pruning shears. I'll be customizing them a bit.

2) James "the answers are in my own mind, but fortunately I'm too stupid to use said mind till the end of the game" Sunderland will appear and remember how freaking ANNOYING Maria was.

3) Valtiel (the manipulator behind the scenes) could make an excellent appearance. I never thought of that.

4) *SPOILER* Except for the fact that the last we saw Harry, he got 'tickled' with the missionaries impaly things, he's a great hero.

5) For obvious reasons, I think I might have to focus on the 'wankable' part rather than the atmosphere. Wish me luck.

6) Come on, heather's cowboy boots have to be good for SOMEthing :-D

Jim

Just don't be *TOO* wankable, otherwise the flavor will be lost. Let's face it, it's a great universe horror-wise. Little room for comic relief, or else you might just want to slip out and do a mainstream tickle story.

As far as the focus goes, you could always do a slow flip from OH HOLY SHIT horror to ung-ung-UUUNG-wank, wank, spurt. It's taxing but I personally like that kind of developement. Also, it would do the surrounding world justice. Think you can combine Maria and Heather? I'm not sure how much time went down between the two episodes. If you do combine both characters, Lakeside amusement park would be a great hangup. Maria was pretty close to it when she got gutted, and Heather seems to have it as her home away from home. Also, it makes for a great backdrop for the most depraved imagery. I personally could play the prequel sequence of SH3 for hours at a time. Talk about athmosphere. If you use Heather as a victim, keep in mind her ability to invoke her "other self" as an antagonist. That should be fun. Not only is the "other self" everything she hates - it also knows Heather's weaknesses... Hurrhurr. I loved that scene on the merry-go-round from hell. You'd have to think up a reason why she couldn't task herself out of her predicament, though, seeing that she is essentially a goddess (or at least the mother of one).

Dude, give it to Maria. It can't be bad enough for that conceited, obnoxious figment of a lame guys imagination.

Also: SOLES! hrhr

Good luck with the story, mate ;)

eh... Heather had no real powers other than her brains, weaponry, and memory. So she'll make a delightful victim. I hadn't thought of including Alessa, but I may well do so. Maria, though I haven't worked her into the plot yet, NEEDS to get tickled. God was she annoying. (So was Laura, but I don't think anyone wants to read about a 7 year old. lol).

There will be tension, but less scary. Basically, replace slobbering monsters with tickling feathers ;-). I've been thinking of some ideas, and I think it'll work.

Jim

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back