• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lunar 2 Tickle: Lucia's Torture

ultimatetickler

TMF Poster
This is based on the game Lunar 2: Eternal Blue, there is/are spoilers in the story, so don’t read if you want to play the game. Also, this is my first story, so it may suck, just tell me. Hope you like it. Oh yeah, I plan on making two sequels, tell me if you want to post them or not.

Lunar 2: Ruby’s Revenge on Lucia

It’s been two weeks since Lucia first arrived on the world of Lunar. She’s made many friends, but unfortunately, some enemies as well.
Hiro, Ruby, Jean, Lemina, Lucia, and Ronfar were at the hide-out of the Dragon Boys, and home of Nall, the White Dragon (for you who don’t know, Nall can turn into a human as well).
Everyone was tired when they got there so they went to bed…well, all of them but Ruby, she had business to talk about with Nall. It didn’t seem too weird since both Nall and Ruby were both dragons (dragons look like cats with wings when there young, and Ruby still very young).
Before Hiro met Lucia, Ruby was his only friend, and Ruby was in love with Hiro. Now Ruby felt as if Lucia was keeping her and Hiro apart, something had to be done.
Ruby-“Nall, since you and I are both dragons, I was thinking you could do me a favor, help me get rid of Lucia.”
Nall looked at Ruby, expecting a pun, but then realized she was serious.
Nall-“Why would you want to? Because of Hiro? (Ruby nods yes) No way, no how, no…”
He pauses in aw as Ruby pulls out a Makamaka Fish, rarest and tastiest of all fish in the world. Because he used to be a cat-thing with wings, he still has an addiction to fish, and this temptation was just to high.
Nall-“Alright, I’ll help, but on one condition. We won’t hurt her.”
Ruby-“Then what to we do to her to…persuade her?”
Nall-“Something I did to my friend, Luna, a long time ago…TICKLE HER!!!”
Ruby found this idea very pleasing.
***30 Minutes Later***
Nall and Ruby sneak into Lucia’s private room very quietly. Lucia is wearing some pink pajamas, and is barefoot. She is laying on her back, on top of the blankets. There is a big smile on her face, she is no doubt dreaming of Hiro. The mere thought of this makes Ruby all the more happy to do this.
Nall straddles Lucia at her hips, while Ruby is at her feet.
Ruby-“(whispering) You ready Nall?”
Nall still has some food in his mouth, so he is unable to answer, but nods his head.
Both-“Power of the Ancient Dragons! Dragon Bonds!!!”
Instantly, Lucia’s feet are tied at the ankles together and held down to the bed by magic. The same is done to her wrists. She awakes with a look of extreme surprise.
Lucia-“Wha… what’s going on Nall, Ruby?”
Ruby grins, knowing whats about to happen, and just grins.
Ruby-“My dear, dear Lucia. I know that you like Hiro, but things have to change, now.”
Lucia-“What are you going to do?” There is a fear in her voice, knowing the true power of dragons.
Ruby-“Don’t worry, we aren’t going to hurt you, just TICKLE YOU!!!”
The effect is immediate. Lucia’s eyes spring open, her toes curl up in the cutest way, and she begins struggling against the magic bonds, with no luck. Apparently she is VERY ticklish.
Ruby-“So you must be ticklish, heh heh heh, so will you give up Hiro?”
Lucia-“No, never. Hiro and I love each other, and there is no way I would ever give him up.”
Ruby is a glad to hear this, she wants to see Lucia suffer. She gives Nall a slight nod, and then the fun begins.
Ruby, at Lucia’s feet, begin using the tip feather of her wings to slowly stroke up and down her soles. Lucia’s feet twist this way and that, desperately trying to escape the torturous tickling on her delicate feet.
“NOOOOOOO! Not tha ha ha ha HA HA!!Not THAT HAHAHA!!!”
Lucia’s whole body begins to twist, shake, and convulse. Meanwhile, Nall begins digging into Lucia’s ribs, sending her into a new degree of ticklish torture.
“Ooooohhh!! Hahaha!! NO!!! PLEASE, NO MORE HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!”
Ruby-“So your ready to give up Hiro?”
“NOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!” screamed Lucia.
Ruby-“Lets keep going then”
Nall had no problems with this, as he was enjoying tickling the blue haired beauty himself. He began to play with and tease her navel, using one finger to slowly draw circles around it, while he used the other hand to poke and prod her ticklish sides.
“NALL, NOHAHA, PLEEEHEHEHEHAHA!!!”
Back at Lucia’s feet Ruby was going all out. She used the feathers to tickle under Lucia’s toes, then slid the wispy tips down her soles to her arches, then went down to her heels and went back up. She found out quickly that Lucia was incredibly ticklish between her toes, and when she sawed her feathers in between those cute little toes, Lucia arched her back up and would laugh hysterically.
Nall was having great fun now, wiggling one finger in each of Lucia’s armpits. He kept his mouth close to her ear and was constantly taunting her by saying, “are you tickling wittle Lucia” and of course, “Cootchie cootchie coo”.
Lucia-“PLEAHEHESE NO more…” she begged
Ruby had found the ultimate way of torturing Lucia. She was standing on her hind legs, with her paws on either side of Lucia’s middle toe, using them to tickle in the two gaps. Her wings were busy tickling the other two gaps, and her tail was sliding up and down her sole.
The thing that really got Ruby was the middle toe, wiggling around right in front of her. Unfortunately she had nothing left to tickle it with. It began eating away at her till finally she got an idea. She began lightly nibbling and licking that single pour toe. This new tickling was making Lucia laugh even harder, causing Ruby an infinite amount of pleasure. She continued lick/nibbling her toes, one after the other.
This continued for another hour or so, till Nall got an idea. Nall had enjoyed tickling Lucia’s upper-body, but was ready for a change. He turned around so he was facing Lucia’s legs and thighs. Her pink pajamas were covering her thighs, but that was a problem easily solved, he pulled down her pajama pants.
At that time Ruby looked up to see Nall pulling down Lucia’s pants. “Oh well”, she thought, must be some perverted thing.” She went back to nibbling Lucia’s toes. Nall was now staring at Lucia’s beautiful thighs. She had white panties on, and her thighs just looked so ticklish, he had to give them both a squeeze.
Lucia-“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” (Now that’s a LONG scream!)
The door burst open and Hiro stood there, bewildered and confused.
Lucia-“Hiro please…help…me…” She said weakly.
Hiro- “Ruby! Nall! What are you doing!?! I’m ashamed of you! GET OUT OF HERE!!!!”
Nall and Ruby left with their heads hanging low. Hiro went and sat beside Lucia, who was still tied up.
Lucia- “Thank you…Hiro”
Hiro- “Its no problem”
Lucia- “No, I owe you Hiro, I’ll do anything you want in return.”
Hiro thinks for a second then smiles and says, “Anything” as he puts his hand on her stomach.
Lucia-“Yes, I’ll do anything you want”
Hiro’s fingers start going to work, tickling Lucia’s ticklish tummy. Her eyes go wide as she realizes her fate. She gasps and begins to cry again.
Hiro- “Just laugh my dear Lucia, just laugh.”

THE END

By the way, if you go to
http://www.lunareb.com/cgi-bin/imag...b.com/cggallery/lucia3.jpg&des=Sleeping+Lucia
you can see Lucia just as she is in the story. Pink pajamas, barefoot, sleeping, and looking absolutely ticklish. Enjoy
;)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back