• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Virus Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.
READ IMMEDIATELY AND PASS ON TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW!

Someone is sending out a very cute screensaver of the Budwieser Frogs

If you down load it, you will lose everything! Your Hard drive will crash, and someone from the internet witll get your screen name and password! DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!

It just went into circulation yesterday. Please distrubute this message. This is a new, and very malicious virus and not many people know about it. This information was released yesterday morning from Microsoft.Please share it with everyone that might access the Internet.

Once again, Pass This Along To EVERYONE in your adress book so that this may be stopped. AOL has said this is a very dangerous virus and that their is no remedy for it at this time.

Send thanks for this advisement to [email protected]

Well.

If anyone actually opens an executable file he receives from a stranger via e-mail, they pretty much deserve their hard-drives crashing. We had so many viruses over the last few years, it should be obvious to everyone that you shouldn't trust anyone you don't know intimately. This also goes for messages like 'WANNA SEE CUET CHIC NEKKID? HERS A PIC!!1', with an attachment that reads 'me_nude.jpg.exe' (yep, that's actually happened to me :rolleyes: )

Thanks for the heads-up, though! No need for us all to go 'Buuuud...Wiiiise...EEEEEAAAAGH*crash*!!!'

:D

It's good to see this branch of the Forum providing some useful info for a change.
SlaverT-- Thanks for the heads up.
Marauder has a good point about strangers, but unfortunately when your computer gets infected it usually sends E-mails to everyone on your buddy list, so alot of virus infections come from friendly fire.

wallstreet

"It's good to see this branch of the Forum providing some useful info for a change"

What does that supposed to mean?

Sandman-- When we speak of tickling we are all on even ground. It is an interest that EVERY member of the forum shares. Wether you're a garbage man or a janitor or a stockbroker or the CEO of Microsoft, it is irrelevant because no one is more an authority on tickling than anyone else.
Recently a member of the Forum decided to pack his bags. His name was Naveltickler. He was a good dude. He got involved in a volatile flame war on an Off Topic post. It was not the first time I had seen Off Topic Flaming and I'm sure it won't be the last. The guy he had the flame war with, I believe it was Darkknight, is also a good dude. Things were cool until these guys got off topic.
If someone is having a baby like you just did, or if someone is posting a virus alert, then I think this branch of the Forum will be useful. It is my opinion that in the long run there will be more negative posts than positive posts in this Off Topic section of the Forum. Perhaps I am wrong. Only time will tell.

I agree, but people can debate without the name calling and debates should not trigger guys into leaving the site.

I'm just personally glad that slavertickler thought of us to pass this information..I use my computer quite often and would go NUTS if it crashed...

Hey wait..am I a expert??? Holy crap! I'm a expert at something....Who would have thunk it...lol

There's always the option of things getting heated. Debates are healthy and encourage growth. We all enjoy tickling, grated at different capacities, but that's why we're all here. We're still on even ground only the ground covers a lot more than tickling in this Forum. Once posters become unnecessarily antagonistic and directly insulting, that's when the post will be removed, hence implementing some damage control.

Post whatever you want people! Before it all goes up in smoke through a self-fulfilling prophesy of Doom!!!!! :eek: Have a nice day...:rolleyes: :D

SlaverTickler,
Thank you for caring enough to post the virus alert! Much appreciated.:D

Some Help...

I sent this to Mryiads a few weeks ago also, guess it can't hurt to share it with the general pop also. It is by NO means a cure all, but if you want to slow down/halt about 90+ % of the viruses currently being distributed, try this : Most of the simpler viruses and worms, the one aimed at the PC homeuser, work in a very sequential way...performing one task at a time. They are set up this way because it helps keep the file size down (as you amateur coders know), and makes it less suspicous. However, this tendency also creates a weakness that can be exploited by the knowledgeable advanced user. Add a new contact to your address book....name the contact !000, and type the e-mail address of this contact in to read something like this : VirusAlert or perhaps WormAlert, or whatever words will catch your eye. Don't add ANY @ symbol or a .com, .net , .org or whatever to the email address, merely leave those words there. The simpler viruses and worms will infect your computer and then begin performing their "reproductive" phase...namely attempting to forward themselves to everyone in your address book, starting with the FIRST address...which will now be !000, with a bogus email that CAN'T be delivered....eventually you will receive a message regarding this "Undeliverable Message" that will contain the words you keyed in, either WormAlert or VirusAlert, and you will know you have been infected. Meanwhile, the virus will be continuing to try to send itself to your first address before proceeding to the next. It will of course still be unsuccessful, but being basically a stupid line of code, it will continue the loop. You hopefully will then be able to quarantine and/or destroy the infection before it does further harm to your system, and won't cheese off your friends by throwing it their way. Again...DON'T expect this to stop everything...there are more sophisticated worms coming out every day. This is NOT a replacement for a good antivirus tool and some basic common sense, merely a possible alert system...ok? Q

Like I said, it's good to see this branch of the Forum supplying worthwhile info for a change. Qjakal's post was very insightfull and should be heeded. I'm going to do it right now.

Damn, Q! I've been workin' in the computer biz for 15 years, brother, with the first 5 on antivirus stuff for DOS, Windows and Macintosh, and I never saw someone so succinently subvert a trojan horse like that. Slick, brother. V E R Y slick.

Knew there hadda be more reasons why I like ya!

I do agree with WallStreet that it's tres cool that folks here use this for more than tickling. Makes it all the more communal, this community. Warms the heart of us older deviants...

dvnc
...who doesn't use that nasty Windows stuff, 'cause it's got more viruses and the like than all other platforms, combined.

King of Flame Wars.

As the King of Flame Wars :D it saddens me to think some one would leave over an arguement. We are kind of like a familly, tho'a disfuntional on, a familly none the less. I hope this doesn't become a habbit the comunity needs all the members it can get. As for the virus alert, I canot take credit for another persons work, an exotic dancer friend of mine(Sheena)informed me. I felt this was the best way to inform a large # of people around the entire planet. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Much like this thread, those exotic dancers also come in very handy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back