• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Olymipc Tickling

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
If you don't like Swimming, you will not know who they are! But those of you who do and aren't liek Heather excesive patriotic... Hey, Anna so are you Miss Oh my god we got a cycling medal!!!!!!!!!(Although Britain is my second team, I still laugh at them sometimes) Hey Heather!!!!!!!Sorry baby, love you! Love you too Heather!

Jodie Henry gulped as she waited. The 100 metre freestyle gold medal medallist and the two 100 metre team gold medallist (freestyle and medley) breathed deep breathes as she waited. The silver and bronze medallist would be coming soon and Jodie knew her fate. The 100 metre freestyle and 200 metre freestyle Champions at every games were submitted to this by the silver and bronze medallist. THe 200 metres gold medallist had already suffered and now as the silver medalist 100 m freestyle, she would give it to Jodie. She remembered celebrating when she saw them. INje De Brujin, the best female swimmer in the world from the Netherlands was her usual gorgeous blonde self. With her was the serious 20 year old from the United States and the 24 year Australian was aware of her fate. Inje smiled her prettiest smile and helped her up. You could not help but be mesmirised by Inje when she smiles. Her 19 year old compatriot and a bronze medallist Leisel Jones whispered in her ear "You are so lucky to get touched by her." Her slightly arrogant friend and former World Record Holder grinned at her as she was taken away. Inje stripped her to her birthday suit and walked out the door, the young American (N*t*l** C****li*) followed her. Jodie felt very nervous as the door suddenly opened. Inje was in a bikini and N****** in her bathing suit. Both were holding things behind their backs. Inje revealed in her left hand a blindfold and wrapped it around her eyes. In her right unseen by Jodie was a featherduster. N****** drooled slightly as she ogled Jodie. Jodie had her gold medal around her neck. We are deliberatedly stopping to see if this sotry should continue.
Love,
Anna and Heather

yes, Yes, YES!!! Please continue. Great premise. Why is it that the olympics don't show this type of "post game celebration"?

BTW, did I say, YES, please continue?

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back