• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickling Awards Pt. 11

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
The cameras quickly focus back on the dazzling stage as the crowd cheers wildly.
And the cheers get even louder as out comes Christina Aguilera and Jessica Simpson. The two blondes come out looking amazing.
First Christina, wearing a striped red and white long-sleeved shirt, which cut off at the middle of her taunt ribcage, baring her flat tummy and trim sides, along with with her cute bellybutton. Beneath it she wore loose-fitting jeans and a pair of sneakers, a very casual but good-looking outfit.
Then came Jessica Simpson, donning a very tight and small dress, revealing most of her tan thighs. It was also sleeveless, showing off her well-sculpted arms. Her hair was put up with sparkles, adding to the effect of the dark green dress.
"Hello everyone!" Christina yelled into the mic, being rewarded with much applause.
"Christina and i are out here to present the next award, which is for Best Laughter." Jessica explained with much enthusiasm.
"Now in the polls, this was probably one of the most unique and close awards, with the winner winning only by one vote."
"And now let's get on with it!" Added Christina.
The BigScreen came down once again, and the same routine occured.
"And now, the nominees for Best Laughter...Sarah Michelle Gellar...Jessica Simpson...Dyan Cannon...Mandy Moore...and Faith Hill!!"
"Wow, i almost forgot i'm a nominee!" Jessica said shockingly.
"Oh yeah, sure," Christina mumbled, and reached out and tweaked Jessica's tender side through her thin dress.
"Heee!!Hey, don't do that!" Jessica said playfully, batting away Christina's tickling hand.
But Christina playfully attacked again, scratching her nails across Jessica's toned tummy, the dress offered little protection.
"Heeheehehehestop!!" Jessica squealed as she giggled and sent her arms down to protect her ticklish midsection.
Jessica decided to fight fire with fire, and skittered her nails across Christina's bare side. Christina instnatly recoiled and screamed, which ended their playful tickle fight.
"And now the winner...Mandy Moore!!" Jessica yelled, opening the envelope.
But for some reason Mandy didn't come out.
"Now everyone, since Mandy has just won an award and got over a tickle fight, we decided to bring the prize to her as she rests in her dressing-room, check it out!" Christina said as she motioned to the BigScreen coming down and instantly showing Mandy reclining in her dressing room, wearing only innoncent white bra and panties.
Then there was a knock on her door, she went to get her bathrobe, but the person just burst in, it was Willa Ford!
"Hey Mandy, i've got something for ya," she said as she tossed Mandy her new Golden Ticklee.
"Cool, thanks, what is this one for?" Mandy asked.
"Best Laughter, now we gotta check it out to make sure you deserve it!" Willa said threatingly as she jumped upon the bra and panties-clad teen and wreslted her into a pinning position on the long blue couch. Willa straddled her victim sexily, as she grabbed rope from the pocket of her tight leather pants, which matched her black leather tube-top.
Willa then expertly tied Mandy's tiny wrists to one armrest, and jumped down and tied her wiggling ankles to the other amrest. Mandy wiggled her tied body like a fish.
"Let me go Willa!!!" Mandy yelled.
"Not yet cutie, first i gotta tickle ya!" Willa smiled, and re-straddled Mandy.
Mandy wiggled her nearly-nude little body as she struggled to get free.
"Atleast let me put some clothes on!" Mandy screamed.
"No way, i love bare skin!" Willa said seductively, accenting on the word 'bare'.
"Help!!" Mandy screamed once more.
The crowd watched the BigScreen in awe as they prepared for young Mandy's torment.
Willa first focused on Mandy's outstretched underarms. They were perfect, smooth, completely hairless, and baby-soft. Willa gently stroked them with her long nails.
"TeeheeheeW-willahahaheeeesthop!!!"
Willa paid no attention to Mandy's pleas as she continued grazing her nails slowly up and down the silky soft armpits, stretched tightly to enhance ticklishness.
Mandy continued releasing stream after stream of cute girlish giggles as her body swayed back and forth beneath her captor.
Willa soon changed techniques, now taking tow fingers per armpit, and rubbing them firmly up and down, this got an even better reaction, as Mandy began to laugh hysterically. Sweet laughter filled the air as Willa smiled cruelly.
Willa surprisingly suddenly got up, but then quickly repositioned at the edge of the couch, near Mandy's cute bare wiggling feet.
"No please, not my feeeeet!!" Mandy begged.
"Oh yeeees," Willa hissed.
"Noooooooooo!!!" Mandy screamed, shutting her eyes, and scrunching up her face.
Willa started off slowly, stroking her nails down Mandy's soft wrinkled soles. Mandy tilted her head back as soft giggles escaped her parted cherry-red lips.
"Teeheheheheeeeee!!"
"Having fun Mandy?" Willas asked as her stroking sped up to quick scratching.
"N-noohehehahahahaaeheeeeee!!!"
"Awwww, poor baby, why not?" Willa teased.
"C-causheheeeheeyou-r-reeheheheeeahahat-ticklihengmeeee!!!"
Willas loved to talk to her victims, it was all in the mind games.
Willa then took a lock of her blonde hair, and stroked it up and down Mandy's pink soles.
Mandy went insane, tittering with extreme giggles and laughter.
Willa stroked the hair up and down mandy's soles, alternating between techniques and left to right. Willa lowered her face and completely devoured Mandy's left big toe, sending the young teen off her rocket and screaming to insanity.
Willa slowly sucked the big toe, enojoying the ticklish taste. Then Willa grasped the other big toe between her teeth, and nibbled on it gently, causing Mandy to buck her young body up and down madly. Willa twirled her sexy tongue around the big toe, alternating between licking, sucking, or nibbling, all three caused Mandy to go wild. As Willa's mouth tickled the toes, her long nails continued to explore Mandy's vulnerable soles, sliding up her heels, scratching her arches, and skittering across her soles, in a mad tickle-tornado.
As Mandy looked on the verge of passing out, Willa suddenly leap-frogged Mandy's feet, landing promply on Mandy's tiny waist, and staring intently at her next target.
"No! No! Oh god pleaseeeeeeeee!!!!!"
"And now for a commercial break!"
TO BE CONTINUED...

are you gonna come up with another part of the story. itis great. lets see jessica be tickled again!!!! :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :yowzer: :yowzer:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back