• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling my Step-sister

joed

First off,let me describe my step-sister. She is 21 years old,about 5'7 and 130lbs. Long,light brown hair with blonde streaks,light brown eyes,with a belly button ring and a toe ring on her right foot,middle toe. She also is extremely ticklish,beyond belief, a laugher,screamer and thrasher,very fun to tickle.

The other night,I had just come home from work and inside my apartment were my step-sister,girlfriend and 3 of my girlfriend's friends. They were all talking and hanging out. My step-sister was wearing a white tank top half shirt,white sweatpants and black flip-flops. We all started talking and my sister was bothering me,by throwing my dog's toys at me and sticking her tongue out at me. I told her that she was gonna get it if she didn't stop and she said something like yeah, you and what army? Well, I looked at my girlfriend, who is also deathly ticklish but never turns down an opportunity to tickle another. We both pounced on her and started tickling. I was holding her arms above her head and my girlfriend was straddling her tickling her armpits and ribs taunting her"Poor little baby ticklish?" My girlfriend's other 3 friends were like can we help, just alittle bored over here. I said sure why not. So, I held my sister's arms abover her head,one friend sat on her ankles,removed her flops and started tickling her barefeet,my girlfriend kept tickling her armpits and ribs,one friend was tickling her knees and the other friend was helping my girl with the armpits and ribs. My sister was screaming,laughing,her head was thrashing side to side. This lasted about 15 minutes,non-stop. Finally, we had to let her up, her hair was a mess her sweatpant legs were up to her knees, a total mess. The rest of the night she got little pokes and tickles from the rest of the girls. When everybody left, my sister was the last one to leave,she looked at my girlfriend and said,that since I was alot bigger then her and her friends, that my punishment would be served on my girlfriend.

I'll describe my girlfriend. She is 5'5,120lbs.,long,wavey black hair,brown eyes,Puerto Rican. Very ticklish,a total screamer.

Thats all for now.

Yes it is. I actually have 2 step sisters, one is 21,the one the story is about,another step sister who is 24 and a biological sister who is 20. All of which are ticklish.

... my sister was the last one to leave,she looked at my girlfriend and said,that since I was alot bigger then her and her friends, that my punishment would be served on my girlfriend.
<<<<---- WOW! Now that's a party I'd love to come to!!! :wub:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back