• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need Major Mainstream Help!

Lazarus

TMF Expert
I am need of someone to make out a mainstream movie/tv show/etc. tickling listing for me, to use as a checklist scenes we do and don't yet have.

Now, I'm not asking this service be performed for free....oh, no....:p

For a complete and comprehensive listing, I will give that individual any 2 tapes out of the Wisconsin Tickles series for FREE!

No shipping, no charge, NADA!:wow:

But the list must be comprehensive; I don't need a copy of the list that is going around that has like one movie listed 3 times, and another listed twice, etc....

Good complete listing that can be used for a checklist is all I need.

Of course, I can't give everyone who gives me a lsit the free offer-I only need a listing for tv, movies, and etc....

So, first come first serve....:bowing:

Thanks for your time.

Laz

Hi Lazarus,

I'm not sure how "complete and comprehensive" I could be, but I might try making up a listing; I would try to restrict it to scenes I've actually seen, so I don't know how complete it would be but I'm willing to try at least.

So, how did you want the list done; posted on this forum, sent by email, or something else?

Now, just so we're clear....

I need lists for ALL tickling....

M/F

F/M

F/F

M/M

*/F

*/M

And all combinations therein....

Thanks,

Wil

I know that you are going to get alot of people sending you lots of lists with duplicate entries (it happens, those of us who have been trading for years all have the same tapes LOL!!). What I can do for you is send the list of all the stuff I personally have gotten, and alot of people dont have it except for TickleTown members, where most of my clips go anyway. I can send you a comprehensive list of my stuff to supplement what you will be receiving. I dont expect any payoff; I just wanna help.

keith

I was afraid it would happen....

Seems I forgot about some things when I sent you my list. So I'll be sending a couple more items, hope they're helpful.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back