• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need the name of some movies these clips came from...

Lazarus

TMF Expert
I have quite a few scenes on tape, that I have no idea what show or movie they came from. If anyone out there could help, I'd appriciate it...

I got these scenes in a trade, but with no listing....I managed to list alot of them, but some have me stumped.

I know that some descriptions are kinda thin, but all I have to go on is a small snipet, so I did the best I could to describe them...

The scenes are in color, unless they have B&W in the description

;)
--------------------------------------
Bridget Bardeaux movie- B&W- 2 men are with her on a bed tickling her, and a third man walks in, shakes their hands, and Bridget offers her foot instead of a hand
---------------------------------------

B&W M/F feather tickling-Woman has long (red it appears to be) hair, and a guy w/ short black hair-straps her down to a bed, in bondage, and feather tickles her for awhile.
----------------------------------------

M/F tickling- Woman in mid-air bondage gets tickled on stomach by guy in green shirt Color

B&W- Redhead gets tickled from behind as guy (Cary Grant?) takes measurements
-------------------------------------

F/M tickling- Guy who is in traction-(Gil Gerard- Buck Rogers) gets foot tickled by some woman
------------------------------------

M/F side/rib tickle- either from A Christman Story, or the sequel which I can't seem to remember the name of

F/F-2 women in green outfits tickle each other silly, as guy with camera looks on and encourages them to keep it up
F/F toe licking/sucking- 2 women in Chinese garb on a couch
M/F tickling- woman strung up in jungle, and some guy comes up and tickles her underarms
F/M- woman in blue outfit feather foot tickles big guy for information on floor
F/F- sides and hips- 2 nude blonde women tickle each other in front of a fireplace
M/F- stomach tickle in huge lush field
F/M foot tickle- older man and woman in bed with green or yellow sheets
F/F stomach tickle- Older woman tickles young woman's stomach in asylum

M/F stomach/sides tickle- Priest tickles blonde woman from behind as she's sitting on chair

M/F sides tickle- Shirley McClaine and guy in bed- she's wearing a blue bathrobe

M/F tickle- in bed w/ yellow flowered blanket

M/F/F- Joe Mantegna in a bar side tickles 2 or 3 women

B&W- F/F side tickle, and dog/F foot tickle under bed
M/F foot tickle- guy w/ beard foot tickles a girl on the floor of a white hallway, and then drags her down the hallway by her ankle

M/F sides- 60's movie?- Guy in green coat tickles woman in white dress- could be backstage somewhere?

*/F chest tickle- Mary Tyler Moore is in wedding dress in limo, and guy puts something down her dress, and she giggles, and he says "She's hysterical!"

M/F feather chest tickle-nude woman is chained to a wall, and guy with a crank case or something turns a lever, and a feather duster slowly comes out, and tickles the woman.
----------------------------------

B&W- Woman in rocking chair gets foot/leg tickled by guy sitting on floor next to her
-------------------------------

M/F tickle- guy rib tickles girl in sweatsuit on bed
-----------------------------------

M/F- guy chases girl around pine tree by lake, he tackles her and tickles her

M/F- Golfers on movie set? Guy tickles woman's neck- he's in purple, and she's in blue w/ purple hat
M/F foot tickle- in bed w/ Burt Reynolds and Val Harper

M/F- Girl gets foot/leg tickled as she's stuck in window

M/F- guy licks whipped cream off of older woman's foot and toes

M/F- B&W- Guy chases girl over couch, and tackles her in front of fireplace, and tickles her

M/F tickle in bed and bellhop walks in

M/F ribs- black haired woman in ponytail gets it from guy on bed

M/F tickle- Guy and gal in black on couch w/ checkered quilt, and guy comes in and catches them

M/F tickle- In pickup truck, nyloned foot shot of woman, and she gets foot tickled

M/F- 70's movie- fighting over radio station in car

M/F- Blonde gets it on sides in kitchen from dude with black ponytail

M/F- Kirsty Alley gets it on couch

M/F sides- guy with checkered shirt on gets blonde on bed

M/F sides- girl in blue tennis outfit gets it from guy in red shirt

M/F sides- quick cheering, woman in white gets side tickled
---------------------------------

M/F- guy and girl on carpet

M/F foot tickle- girl in red shirt gets toe sucked as she tries to read

FFF/F- 3 girls dressed in red, and one in white, by riverbed

M/F- on playground picnic table

M/F- John Schneider

M/F- I think the name of the show was "Tune In", from HBO, right?

M/F- Guy asks to touch girl's boobs on couch, and tickles her

M/F- Blooper show- woman tries to sing, and guy pokes her underarm, and messes her up

F/F- Mother tickles adult daughter's feet, as she lies in bed, and her father watches

M/F- guy kisses/tickles feet of girl studying

M/F- guy bites and tickles girl's foot

F/F- 2 girls have tickle fight- one in yellow, and one in blue

M/F foot/ stomach tickle- Bill Bixby- Hulk?

M/F foot tickle- by riverbed under tree- from romance channel

F/F- mother tickles adult daughter on bed- Different one

M/F- guy in flannel tickles woman in blue on bed

F/F- woman in bee keeper outfit tickles another woman

M/F foot tickle- on beach set for movie?

F/M foot tickle scene- Christopher Reeve gets bare foot tickled by blonde

M/F- woman gets toe stuck in bowling ball, and has to get grease on it to get it out...

M/F foot tickle- old cabin-woman w/ striped socks

M/F B&W tickle- sides- in forest

M/F sides- in forest- from Trio Channel

F/F feather tickle- uses gingerbread man as voodoo doll to tickle woman
--------------------------------

M/F and F/M- Sandra Bullock tickled and tickles guy w/ peacock feather

M/F foot tickle- Loft- girl in white shirt/blue striped shorts gets tickled

F/F belly tickle- woman dips cherries into woman's belly button

M/F foot and unseen- Guy gets her at renfaire-her feet are up in the air, and another guy with a goofy ass goatee stares, and is invited to help tickle her

B&W M/F tickle- Guy carries girl into huge room with a furnace/fireplace

M/F- woman is stuck ass first in bucket, with bare feet sticking up, and is feather tickled on her bare feet.

M/F- British? Guy w/ girl on his lap, and a "General" walks up from behind and interrupts

M/F foreign?- Doctor and nurse tickle

M/F tickle- Kate Jackson gets it as she's lying in bed

M/F- color samurai movie- subtitled in English

M/F tickling- woman is wrapped in blanket- Scottish?

M/F backrub tickle- foreign

FF/F- foreign- hospital show

F/F- upper body- in a sheep pasture

M/F tickle- foreign- guy asks blonde if she's ever been tickled with African fingers, she runs, but he hollers at her to lie down, and she obeys, some janitor dude comes in as he's tickling her, looks at them weird, and slowly walks away

M/F all over tickle- in moonlight, on a lakefront w/ trees

M/F- TNT- Group out in jungle- blonde tarzan chick gets tickled

Thanks in advance for your help, I really appriciate it.

Wil

A few ideas (or guesses)

Lazarus said:

F/F stomach tickle- Older woman tickles young woman's stomach in asylum

This sounds a bit like a movie called Curtains, with Samantha Eggar. Does the scene come early in the movie?

M/F tickle- In pickup truck, nyloned foot shot of woman, and she gets foot tickled

This one is a guess, but there's a scene like this in an old TV movie called Crazy From The Heart. A woman (Christine Lahti) is on the passenger side of the pickup, and the driver tickles her feet.

M/F- Blonde gets it on sides in kitchen from dude with black ponytail

From a Lifetime movie called The World's Oldest Living Bridesmaid; the blonde here is Donna Mills, a very nice scene.

F/F- woman in bee keeper outfit tickles another woman

Sounds like the scene from The Cement Garden; if that's right, then it's M/F, not F/F.

Lazarus said:

F/F toe licking/sucking- 2 women in Chinese garb on a couch

I am sure of this one. The movie "The Last Emperor"(1987). The woman getting her toes licked is actress Joan Chen.

----------------------------------------
M/F- woman gets toe stuck in bowling ball, and has to get grease on it to get it out...
Wil

99% sure this was Marlo Thomas in the TV show "That Girl".

Last edited:
The scene where Shirley McClaine is tickled by the guy in a blue bathrobe is "A Change of Seasons."

The Sandra Bullock scene could be from "Love Potion No. 9#," but it actually sounds like a scene from the movie "Threesome." If that's it, then it's Lara Flynn Boyle getting tickled by the peacock feather, not Sandra Bullock.

Awesome!

The help so far is FANTASTIC!

:wow:

I really appriciate it....

Beekeeper tickle- I was sure it was F/F, as a girl came into the room dressed in the outfit, and tickle attacked another girl sitting at a mirror brushing her hair...they start making out, so I kinda figured it wasn't the Cement Garden scene, but I have never personally seen the movie, so I really don't know...

And Sandra Bullock is tickling a guy with the peacock feather, but before that, he tickled her at a golf course, or park, or something like that..:confused:

Please keep 'em comin'...

Thanks,

Tickling historian Laz

Ok, the Sandra Bullock scene definitely sounds like "Love Potion No. 9." Is the actor Tate Donanvan?

You described a M/F where a guy chases a woman around a tree, near a lake, then tackles her and tickles her. That sounds like a scene from "The Harrad Experiment." If the actor is Bruno Kirby, Jr, then that's it!

The Burt Reynolds/Val Harper scene might be from "The Man Who Loved Women," but I wouldn't swear to it.

Re: Awesome!

Lazarus said:
Beekeeper tickle- I was sure it was F/F, as a girl came into the room dressed in the outfit, and tickle attacked another girl sitting at a mirror brushing her hair...they start making out, so I kinda figured it wasn't the Cement Garden scene, but I have never personally seen the movie, so I really don't know...

I could be wrong here; maybe there's another movie with a girl in the beekeeping outfit, but don't think it's a common scenario. I saw the Cement Garden scene, and it is hard to tell at first whether it's a boy or girl in the outfit. Until he speaks, then you can tell he's a boy.

I'll try my best, Laz:

The woman in the blue outfit going at the big guy on the floor sounds like an episode of "The Avengers". The episode is called "Legacy of Death".

The older man with woman in bed, green or yellow sheets sounds like a late 60s, obscure sex comedy called "Trader Hornee".

The priest tickling the blonde woman in the chair is from "No Way to Treat a Lady".

The 3 girls by the riverside sounds like "Sirens".

That's all I can come up with for now.

Drew

the whipped cream one sounds alot like a scene from melrose place. it has daphne z........? no idea what her last name is other than it starts with a z having whippped cream licked off her toes. she says "jake that tickles!" and then they start making out. hope this helped

M/F feather chest tickle-nude woman is chained to a wall, and guy with a crank case or something turns a lever, and a feather duster slowly comes out, and tickles the woman

that one sounds like the clip from what the swedish butler saw..its been under several different names that i know of..sorry i cant be a bigger help than that..maybe someone else remembers it.

You all seriously rock!

I'll have all the (?) filled in in no time!

Thanks so much!

Laz

Hey Laz, love the Hogan pic in your signature. But shouldn't that be Ric Flair in the rascal? Maybe Ric can drive one down to the ring like Stone Cold used to do with his 4-wheeler.

Drew

F/M tickling- Guy who is in traction-(Gil Gerard- Buck Rogers) gets foot tickled by some woman

The title is Help Wanted: Male. The woman doing the tickling is Suzanne Pleshette.

The fff/f tickle scene is from the movie "Sirens". Also, love the Hogan pic.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL

That pic is funny.....

Just the excited look on Hogan's face....

He finally has the mobility he's always wanted....

LOL

M/F- woman is stuck ass first in bucket, with bare feet sticking up, and is feather tickled on her bare feet.

I'm pretty sure this one is a Mexican film called "Autopsy Of A Ghost". Are they speaking Spanish? Do they stop when the woman screams "Confieso! Confieso!"?

M/F- British? Guy w/ girl on his lap, and a "General" walks up from behind and interrupts

If the girl is blonde, in a black bathing suit, this is "Pajama Tops".

-XoD-

>>>>>Bridget Bardeaux movie- B&W- 2 men are with her on a bed tickling her, and a third man walks in, shakes their hands, and Bridget offers her foot instead of a hand>>>>>

"La Verite." One of the "men" is a beatnik woman.

>>>>>>>>>>>>B&W M/F feather tickling-Woman has long (red it appears to be) hair, and a guy w/ short black hair-straps her down to a bed, in bondage, and feather tickles her for awhile.<<<<<<<<<<<

I think this is "Suburban Confidential"

>>>>>B&W- Redhead gets tickled from behind as guy (Cary Grant?) takes measurements<<<<<<

It's Cary Grant and Ginger Rodgers.... forgot the name!

>>>>>F/F- sides and hips- 2 nude blonde women tickle each other in front of a fireplace<<<<

"The Rainbow"

>>>>>M/F- stomach tickle in huge lush field<<<<<

Was the guy Pakistani? Maybe "Rita, Bill and Sue".

>>>>M/F/F- Joe Mantegna in a bar side tickles 2 or 3 women<<<<

"Queen's Logic", I think

>>>>B&W- F/F side tickle, and dog/F foot tickle under bed<<<

Maybe "I'll be Suing You", but don't recall that side tickle....

>>>>M/F foot tickle- guy w/ beard foot tickles a girl on the floor of a white hallway, and then drags her down the hallway by her ankle<<<<

"Big Time", with Mia Sara, who also got it in "Ferris Buehler" ... There's a second quick tickle scene in that film where she's in bed with a different man.

>>>>>M/F sides- 60's movie?- Guy in green coat tickles woman in white dress- could be backstage somewhere?<<<<

"The In Crowd"? Was the guy imitating Popeye?

>>>>>*/F chest tickle- Mary Tyler Moore is in wedding dress in limo, and guy puts something down her dress, and she giggles, and he says "She's hysterical!"<<<

"What's So Bad About Feeling Good?" Don't miss the foot tickling scene in there as well, with a woman wearing a sack.....

>>>>M/F feather chest tickle-nude woman is chained to a wall, and guy with a crank case or something turns a lever, and a feather duster slowly comes out, and tickles the woman.<<<

Also called "The Groove Room", or "Naughty Victorians". Originally shot in 3-D, which is why the feather comes towards the audience...

>>>>M/F- B&W- Guy chases girl over couch, and tackles her in front of fireplace, and tickles her<<<<

"Come to the Stable"

>>>>>>M/F- 70's movie- fighting over radio station in car<<<

"H.O.T.S." ? I think that's it...

>>>>M/F- John Schneider<<<

"Happy Endings"

>>>>>M/F foot tickle- by riverbed under tree- from romance channel<<<

"Lady Jane" ???? Were they in rennassanice clothes?

>>>>>F/M foot tickle scene- Christopher Reeve gets bare foot tickled by blonde<<<

Sure this wasn't from "You Can't Stop the Music" with Bruce Jenner?

>>>>M/F tickle- Kate Jackson gets it as she's lying in bed
<<<

"Making Love"

Was Bruce Jenner in a movie such as that?

I swore it was Reeve, as he had that whole nerdy Clark Kent thing going....

I could be mistaken, tho, which is why I came to you Movie Buffs here on the TMF...

:D

It was Bruce Jenner in "Can't Stop the Music".

Hey Oddjob! I OWN Big Time (for the tickling scene-it was recently released on DVD) and never watched further to see if she got it again!!! Thanks for mentioning that!!! I'm going to go watch it right now!!

I recognize a tickling scene from one of the old movies...

In case anyone was wondering about the scene described below:
F/F feather tickle- uses gingerbread man as voodoo doll to tickle woman...

Movie: "The Sex Files: Sexually Bewitched", also known simply as "Sexually Bewitched".

Victim: Amber Newman who plays the part of a sorceress's apprentice.

Of course, everyone else probably already recognizes that scene. I'm simply submitting this bit of info for "F.Y.I" purposes. :bump:

Meloa Epiphany said:
In case anyone was wondering about the scene described below:
F/F feather tickle- uses gingerbread man as voodoo doll to tickle woman...

Movie: "The Sex Files: Sexually Bewitched", also known simply as "Sexually Bewitched".

Victim: Amber Newman who plays the part of a sorceress's apprentice.

Of course, everyone else probably already recognizes that scene. I'm simply submitting this bit of info for "F.Y.I" purposes. :bump:

I just posted this clip over in the mainstream clips section :)

this tape sounds like gold. can you post clips? some rare ones in there...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back